Finding 'Nice Girls' in the Philippines

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Finding 'Nice Girls' in the Philippines

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

MrMan wrote:
December 26th, 2019, 2:10 pm
If you continue to pretend to be an idiot, people will consider you to be one. But this type of ignorant reasoning is common in your posts. Would you rather us think you are stupid or dishonest?
:lol: Lot's of people considered my personal and professional opinions flawed or crazy in the past. Today, none of those people are even close to being in the 7-Figures Club and they are ALL still working horrible 9 to 5 jobs with no end in sight. :mrgreen: Consider me UNMOVED by any idiot calling me stupid... The proof is in the pudding or our life circumstances. Suffice it to say, I would be an abject failure if I were living the life you described in Indonesia.

But since you asked, do consider yourself an idiot for marrying an unattractive, low-value Indonesian woman or are you simply dishonest for refusing to acknowledge that you are miserable for being married to her and that she was NOT a virgin when you married her? You were a self-admitted virgin which says a lot about you, but your local wife duped you like many Western men get duped there on a daily basis.

Misery loves company and your zany religious sensibilities and your toxic ego want the younger men to end up just as miserable and duped as you.

If one guy gets drunk, he wants another fool to follow his example. If one guy gets high, he wants another fool to follow his example. If one guy gets scammed into buying a timeshare, he wants another fool to follow his example. And if one guy gets legally married, it makes him feel better if other men will soon suffer the same fate. That is precisely what you are doing here and you are a wicked, evil, ungodly man for doing so.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
December 26th, 2019, 3:46 pm
MrMan wrote:
If you continue to pretend to be an idiot, people will consider you to be one. But this type of ignorant reasoning is common in your posts. Would you rather us think you are stupid or dishonest?
:lol: Lot's of people considered my personal and professional opinions flawed or crazy in the past. Today, none of those people are even close to being in the 7-Figures Club and they are ALL still working horrible 9 to 5 jobs with no end in sight. :mrgreen: Consider me UNMOVED by any idiot calling me stupid... The proof is in the pudding or our life circumstances. Suffice it to say, I would be an abject failure if I were living the life you described in Indonesia.

But since you asked, do consider yourself an idiot for marrying an unattractive, low-value Indonesian woman or are you simply dishonest for refusing to acknowledge that you are miserable for being married to her and that she was NOT a virgin when you married her?

Your racist 'logic' is stupid and low class. We have just as much 'evidence' of your being poor and in prison with a sore anus as you do of the accusations and assumptions you make. EIther you have something wrong in your mind, or you are not sincere and honest in the way you write. I have no way of knowing whether you really are wealthy.

Something else that is very foolish, if you do have a lot of money, is too flaunt it online and then engage in defamation as you are doing for something that requires a very low bar of proof. If you attack a woman's virginity before marriage, no proof needs to be given that she was held up for derision in the community as would be required under common law for many other forms of defamation.
Misery loves company and your zany religious sensibilities and your toxic ego want the younger men to end up just as miserable and duped as you.

If one guy gets drunk, he wants another fool to follow his example. If one guy gets high, he wants another fool to follow his example. If one guy gets scammed into buying a timeshare, he wants another fool to follow his example. And if one guy gets legally married, it makes him feel better if other men will soon suffer the same fate. That is precisely what you are doing here and you are a wicked, evil, ungodly man for doing so.
You seem like a miserable fellow to me, and you are trying to recruit other men into your own bitter mindset.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

December 26th, 2019, 3:46 pm
MrMan wrote:

But since you asked, do consider yourself an idiot for marrying an unattractive, low-value Indonesian woman or are you simply dishonest for refusing to acknowledge that you are miserable for being married to her and that she was NOT a virgin when you married her?

Your racist 'logic' is stupid and low class. We have just as much 'evidence' of your being poor and in prison with a sore anus as you do of the accusations and assumptions you make. EIther you have something wrong in your mind, or you are not sincere and honest in the way you write. I have no way of knowing whether you really are wealthy.

Something else that is very foolish, if you do have a lot of money, is too flaunt it online and then engage in defamation as you are doing for something that requires a very low bar of proof. If you attack a woman's virginity before marriage, no proof needs to be given that she was held up for derision in the community as would be required under common law for many other forms of defamation.

You seem like a miserable fellow to me, and you are trying to recruit other men into your own bitter mindset.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

MrMan wrote:
December 28th, 2019, 8:46 pm
Your racist 'logic' is stupid and low class. We have just as much 'evidence' of your being poor and in prison with a sore anus as you do of the accusations and assumptions you make.
Since when is "Indonesian" a race? Before you call someone else stupid, you should resolve that flaw in your thinking. By the way, it is not your wife's being Indonesian that makes her low-tier, it was her choice to marry YOU, a low-tier, virginal, religious zealot who had to flee to a third world crap-hole to survive and find a woman who would accept him.

And about my financial position, a man who remains gainfully employed and unmarried for 25 years can easily become wealthy, but you cannot relate to that since you are a man-slave to wife and children. So I get how it is inconceivable to you that a guy can be early-retired and wealthy since that is far from your reality. But if you do the math it is very conceivable. If it makes you feel better however, go ahead and think of me as poor and in prison. :lol:
MrMan wrote: Something else that is very foolish, if you do have a lot of money, is too flaunt it online and then engage in defamation as you are doing for something that requires a very low bar of proof. If you attack a woman's virginity before marriage, no proof needs to be given that she was held up for derision in the community as would be required under common law for many other forms of defamation.
What are you going to do, sue me? :lol: Again, your wife is a low-tier, Indonesian woman of questionable morals and background as far as some of us are concerned. You married THAT?
MrMan wrote: You seem like a miserable fellow to me, and you are trying to recruit other men into your own bitter mindset.
Putting out ideas about MGTOW, freedom, travel, wealth, and female nature needs no recruitment. Smart men respect TRUTH and they resent men like you who gaslight the truth away from them. No recruiting needed when truth is on my side!

Oh, and I'm sure I do seem miserable to a religious nut like you. I get to travel the world, live leisurely, and enjoy a bevy of girls half my age for sport while you are stuck with that aging Indonesian woman who I would not even acknowledge on the street. But keep telling yourself you aren't miserable. It might actually help ease what is clearly triggering you on this forum. :lol:
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

December 28th, 2019, 9:21 pm
MrMan wrote:
December 28th, 2019, 8:46 pm
Your racist 'logic' is stupid and low class. We have just as much 'evidence' of your being poor and in prison with a sore anus as you do of the accusations and assumptions you make.
Since when is "Indonesian" a race? Before you call someone else stupid, you should resolve that flaw in your thinking. By the way, it is not your wife's being Indonesian that makes her low-tier, it was her choice to marry YOU, a low-tier, virginal, religious zealot who had to flee to a third world crap-hole to survive and find a woman who would accept him.
Childish insults and lies. You don't appreciate if American black women tell you that the reason you go to Russia and date young women there, who you pay, because you cannot handle a strong, independent black woman. You want the Russian, and not the black woman.

I was in my prime, physically at least, and I liked living and working abroad when I found my wife.
And about my financial position, a man who remains gainfully employed and unmarried for 25 years can easily become wealthy, but you cannot relate to that since you are a man-slave to wife and children.
Maybe, but how can we know? Btw, are you saying you have seven figures coming in every year, or you are living off of seven figures of wealth?
So I get how it is inconceivable to you that a guy can be early-retired and wealthy since that is far from your reality.
That's not something I would want to do. I wouldn't mind retiring from a particular job, but I'd want to start something, a business or non-profit or something.
But if you do the math it is very conceivable. If it makes you feel better however, go ahead and think of me as poor and in prison. :lol:
I was pointing out the problem with your illogical arguing style. Does insulting other people make you feel better about yourself?
MrMan wrote: Something else that is very foolish, if you do have a lot of money, is too flaunt it online and then engage in defamation as you are doing for something that requires a very low bar of proof. If you attack a woman's virginity before marriage, no proof needs to be given that she was held up for derision in the community as would be required under common law for many other forms of defamation.
What are you going to do, sue me? :lol: Again, your wife is a low-tier, Indonesian woman of questionable morals and background as far as some of us are concerned. You married THAT?
If I were the litigious type and I could track you down online, you really set yourself up for a defamation lawsuit with your posts on this forum, which, combined with bragging about wealth, is a foolish combination. My wife is a woman of honorable morals. You have already revealed enough about your own morals for us to know you do not have room to talk. Does making up lies and insults about others you know little about make you feel better about yourself?

MrMan wrote: Oh, and I'm sure I do seem miserable to a religious nut like you. I get to travel the world, live leisurely, and enjoy a bevy of girls half my age for sport while you are stuck with that aging Indonesian woman who I would not even acknowledge on the street. But keep telling yourself you aren't miserable. It might actually help ease what is clearly triggering you on this forum. :lol:
Paying girls and having to shoot up with testosterone to be able to have the sex you want sounds pretty pitiful. You brag and insult on these forums, but you reveal personal details about yourself that are not flattering,
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

MrMan wrote:
December 31st, 2019, 7:07 am
...having to shoot up with testosterone to be able to have the sex you want sounds pretty pitiful. You brag and insult on these forums,...
CE does indeed seem to have become a lot more aggressive on this forum since he started on the juice.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Shemp wrote:
December 31st, 2019, 10:20 am
MrMan wrote:
...having to shoot up with testosterone to be able to have the sex you want sounds pretty pitiful. You brag and insult on these forums,...
CE does indeed seem to have become a lot more aggressive on this forum since he started on the juice.
Nah, I've always been aggressive. The timid don't persevere in life. What you are noticing is my lack of restraint because I am no longer in a high-profile position of public service.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

MrMan wrote:
Paying girls and having to shoot up with testosterone to be able to have the sex you want sounds pretty pitiful. You brag and insult on these forums, but you reveal personal details about yourself that are not flattering,
you are a case of the pot calling the kettle black if I ever saw one. Are you really going to go down that envious "paying women" road? Ok... I'm 100% certain you spend far, far more on your aging, Indonesian wife who no one on this forum but you would even want. Moreover, if you stopped financially providing for her,you'd see what she really thinks about you and see just how quickly she would get rid of you. I spend a comparative pittance of money on a variety of young, HOT, girls and you finance the entire lifestyle of your aging, Indonesian wife who no one else would even want. :lol: :lol: :lol: Pretty PATHETIC from my point of view!

Any man in the world would rather have routine access to 20 to 25 years old girl for a layout of 100 to 300 a month in allowance, than to have access to an aging, Indonesian woman who no one would really want. Let that sink in for a moment before you ever wag your finger about financially assisting girlfriends who are far better than your aging, "wall-hit" wife!
MrMan wrote:
If I were the litigious type and I could track you down online, you really set yourself up for a defamation lawsuit with your posts on this forum, which, combined with bragging about wealth, is a foolish combination. My wife is a woman of honorable morals. You have already revealed enough about your own morals for us to know you do not have room to talk. Does making up lies and insults about others you know little about make you feel better about yourself?
You can't be serious! Smart people don't use their real email addresses on online fora to protect themselves from doxxing. So take your best shot!! :lol:

Also, as a digital nomad, I have no permanent residence, and good luck finding out what country I'm in at any particular moment, let alone filing a civil complaint there. :lol:

And finally, let's say you did get lucky and find me. The VAST majority of my wealth is actively invested offshore which is outside the reach of any lawsuit or legal liability. :lol:

Legal troubles are never concern of mine because I am essentially out of the reach of normal legal tangles.

Now, back to the subject of your wife who was not a virgin when you married her and who very likely bore you children who are not even yours. :mrgreen:
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

December 31st, 2019, 6:26 pm
Nah, I've always been aggressive. The timid don't persevere in life. What you are noticing is my lack of restraint because I am no longer in a high-profile position of public service.
Your Ukrainian doctor must have spiced those testosterone shots with Chernobyl-collected bat shit, or something. Man, what a pathetic loser you are. Is your past "high profile position" giving you the authority to mock and insult people you know nothing about, gratuitously?

You being completely insensitive to the idea of taking care of anyone and anything else than yourself and your wrinkly d*ck, who only a paid girl would want to touch, doesn't make you aggressive. It makes you an asshole.

I checked out some of your old posts and found out your gem of a life philosophy, "the gf allowance". Another name for sugar daddying in a third-world country.

Those Eastern European girls must have run out of foreign chicken meat, if they have to resort to taking money from you. Oh, you're right, they do it because, unlike most of the productive population, you actually live there full-time, off your pension (or "wealth" as you call it), and have nothing better to do than keeping your willy happy and mocking whoever doesn't agree with you on the Interwebz.

One day soon you will find your decrepit self unable to purchase sex at a price you can afford. That's when you will remember that you never had any other purpose in life than squandering your savings on people who, more or less like anyone else, couldn't care less about you and your senile ego.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
December 31st, 2019, 11:25 pm
December 31st, 2019, 6:26 pm
Your Ukrainian doctor must have spiced those testosterone shots with Chernobyl-collected bat shit, or something. Man, what a pathetic loser you are. Is your past "high profile position" giving you the authority to mock and insult people you know nothing about, gratuitously?

You being completely insensitive to the idea of taking care of anyone and anything else than yourself and your wrinkly d*ck, who only a paid girl would want to touch, doesn't make you aggressive. It makes you an asshole.

I checked out some of your old posts and found out your gem of a life philosophy, "the gf allowance". Another name for sugar daddying in a third-world country.

Those Eastern European girls must have run out of foreign chicken meat, if they have to resort to taking money from you. Oh, you're right, they do it because, unlike most of the productive population, you actually live there full-time, off your pension (or "wealth" as you call it), and have nothing better to do than keeping your willy happy and mocking whoever doesn't agree with you on the Interwebz.

One day soon you will find your decrepit self unable to purchase sex at a price you can afford. That's when you will remember that you never had any other purpose in life than squandering your savings on people who, more or less like anyone else, couldn't care less about you and your senile ego.
Ah yes, my latest butthurt reprobate clearly still smarting from the shellacking I gave him which destroyed his childish delusions about marriage.

Glad to see your still combing thru my old posts to learn what you never could before. 8)
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

January 1st, 2020, 9:35 am
Ah yes, my latest butthurt reprobate clearly still smarting from the shellacking I gave him which destroyed his childish delusions about marriage.

Glad to see your still combing thru my old posts to learn what you never could before. 8)
In your dreams, mate. All we’re learning here is what kind of a sad case you are. Do you really have anything else to offer to this forum beyond your entitled whoremonger experience? If not, just carry on with your life without the delusion that someone here needs your “wisdom”.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
January 1st, 2020, 10:32 am
January 1st, 2020, 9:35 am
Ah yes, my new butthurt reprobate is clearly still smarting from the shellacking I gave him which destroyed his childish delusions about marriage.

Glad to see your still OBSESSIVELY combing thru my old posts to learn what your parents purposely hid from you. 8)
In your dreams, mate. All we’re learning here is what kind of a sad case you are. Do you really have anything else to offer to this forum beyond your entitled whoremonger experience? If not, just carry on with your life without the delusion that someone here needs your “wisdom”.
Wow, I must have really hurt your feelings badly for you to be spewing such vitriol on a holiday no less. Shouldn’t you be enjoying New Year’s Day instead of resentfully combing thru my posts and being angry that I burst your dreams of blissful married life? If you’re smart, one day you’ll thank me. Many men do you know :wink:
hypermak wrote:
December 31st, 2019, 11:25 pm
One day soon you will find your decrepit self unable to purchase sex at a price you can afford.
Everyone, yourself included, will one day be decrepit if we are lucky enough to last that long. The difference is the life I have enjoyed and continue to enjoy will have been remarkable and I would not change a thing about it. Envious haters like yourself usually suffer from the very fate they predict about others because it is in their energy, and your energy is truly pathetic, almost feminine.

Also, I never had to "purchase sex" ever in my life and I suspect that I never will, that's simply the loser's way of describing providing for a girl in a way they could never afford. But sex for money is for guys on your level, not mine. Also, the very fact that you are using terms like "a price you can afford," means that you are not even able to comprehend that price of something is NEVER an issue for some of us.
hypermak wrote: That's when you will remember that you never had any other purpose in life than squandering your savings on people who, more or less like anyone else, couldn't care less about you and your senile ego.
Did you actually write the word "savings?" That is typical broke-speak. Affluent people don't have "savings" apart from a working account from which to pay bills. Affluence means your money does all the working for you while you sleep and enjoy a leisurely existence. Squandering savings is not a part of my world young man. 8)

As for the future lack of people caring about me, the world is REPLETE with examples of men whose wives couldn't care less about them and you are well along the path of joining that sad lot. You STILL equate marriage with Disney notions of love and romance and it will be your downfall. However, something tells me you already know this so you are emoting in the most effeminate of ways due to cognitive dissonance. Happens all the time with below average types and you are no different other than being a bit more envy-driven and resentful about it.

Have a happy new year by the way...... :mrgreen:
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

I definitely detect some changes in CE since he went on TRT. Might want to check the dosage on that testosterone...

Much of the blustering on these manosphere forums is probably because of either TRT or some other forum of steroids ("roid rage"). I was amazed at how many of the young guys on the Swoop the World forum are on TRT (that was before the moderator threw a roid rage fit and banned me for being an admitted sugar daddy). Google "bigorexia" for related phenomenon of so many men nowadays desperate to get "swole" (CE admitted in his TRT thread that this was one of his motivations for juicing).

Likewise, the phenomenon of women being attracted to "bad boys" probably has less to do with so-called "vagina tingles" than desire for drugs, which criminal type men are more likely to supply than "nice guys". A penis is a penis, after all, but drugs versus no drugs is like day versus night. Even when the woman doesn't actually get drugs from the bad boy, she might feel the nearness possibility of drugs, and this anticipation will flood her system with dopamine. There is a deep psychic void in a lot of women nowadays, and they often seek drugs and other forms of self-harm to fill this void. For example, just today I was reading a woman in another forum describe how getting a full back tattoo was a terribly painful experience, but she had no choice but to sit through it to get the result she wanted, and this quiet endurance of pain flooded her system with endorphins so now she wants to get a full leg tattoo so as to repeat the experience. Another woman chimed in that a lot of women in the BDSM community seek out men to beat them until they are left covered with bruises, because enduring that pain similarly fills them with endorphins which makes then feel better in their mind.

tl;dr: Don't underestimate the role of drugs, including testosterone, in shaping behavior. Don't overestimate the role of purely psychological factors (ego boosting, virtue signaling, etc).
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

January 1st, 2020, 11:38 am
Wow, I must have really hurt your feelings badly for you to be spewing such vitriol on a holiday no less. Shouldn’t you be enjoying New Year’s Day instead of resentfully combing thru my posts and being angry that I burst your dreams of blissful married life? If you’re smart, one day you’ll thank me. Many men do you know :wink:
I am a new poster and didn't know much about you. You should be grateful I took the time to read some of your old posts, to get some context. What I read wasn't really worth wasting my time on, but at least I now understand more about what you're preaching and why.
Everyone, yourself included, will one day be decrepit if we are lucky enough to last that long. The difference is the life I have enjoyed and continue to enjoy will have been remarkable and I would not change a thing about it. Envious haters like yourself usually suffer from the very fate they predict about others because it is in their energy, and your energy is truly pathetic, almost feminine.

Also, I never had to "purchase sex" ever in my life and I suspect that I never will, that's simply the loser's way of describing providing for a girl in a way they could never afford. But sex for money is for guys on your level, not mine. Also, the very fact that you are using terms like "a price you can afford," means that you are not even able to comprehend that price of something is NEVER an issue for some of us.
The more you keep banging on this drum, the less believable you are. You are deluding yourself that, by giving women a certain amount every month, you are not paying for their sexual services, you're not buying sex. You can put lipstick on a pig with a fancy name but - to me and most others around - it's still plain old sugar daddying.

Of course you could say that a man has to pay to take care of a fiancee or wife anyway, but at least it's not a transaction, it's something open-ended that is meant to cover living and family-related expenses. It's something else, it's taking care of someone.

There's nothing remarkable about what you're doing, nothing worth anybody's envy, at least in my book. You're enjoying a lonely, cynical and loveless life thinking it's the ultimate goal of a man. I might be younger than you but I have no choice than pity you, if you have reached your age and haven't understood what a dead end avenue this is.

Still, I am not bashing you for this - it is your life and your money, after all - it's that you are arrogant enough to generalise and sell your way of life as the only approach to a happy sex/"love" life and even mock other members (myself and Mr Man, probably others as well) if they rightly have a different perspective.

Your inability to comprehend that most men are not as cynical as you are and have considered (or would consider, as in my case) taking care of a wife and a family, even at the risk of things going sour at some point in time, matches your inability to love. You seem to equate a happy life to one that is low-risk, entirely centered on yourself and your ego. I read some stuff on the red pill/MGTOW philosophy and you seem to have picked some of the most shallow elements of it.

Whatever rocks your boat, man, but don't think this is something that will apply to everyone, everywhere.
Did you actually write the word "savings?" That is typical broke-speak. Affluent people don't have "savings" apart from a working account from which to pay bills. Affluence means your money does all the working for you while you sleep and enjoy a leisurely existence. Squandering savings is not a part of my world young man. 8)

As for the future lack of people caring about me, the world is REPLETE with examples of men whose wives couldn't care less about them and you are well along the path of joining that sad lot. You STILL equate marriage with Disney notions of love and romance and it will be your downfall. However, something tells me you already know this so you are emoting in the most effeminate of ways due to cognitive dissonance. Happens all the time with below average types and you are no different other than being a bit more envy-driven and resentful about it.

Have a happy new year by the way...... :mrgreen:
OK, we got it, you have multiple passive incomes due to investment. Does it change the substance?

That is your main fallacy, @Contrarian Expatriate: because there are lots of examples of wives who don't care about their husbands, it must mean that none of them cares, or you shouldn't care. This is intellectual laziness or malice, or both. I can bring you countless examples of women who do love their husbands and stick to them through thick & thin. Sure, these women are more and more rare to find, but to be completely honest, so is to find a man who is family oriented and not driven by his ego and the short-term goals of sexual satisfaction.

Once again, I am not talking about marriage. I am talking about the notion of loving a woman and offering her some form of commitment. Yes many many marriages turn sour but that does not mean that, in some cases, it might not be worth the risk. I also understand that it's getting harder to find a good woman, but that doesn't make the challenge of finding her in the haystack any less important, and even exciting.

I hope this will close this diatribe. Stop and think for a minute: not all men reason like you, not all men are cynical and jaded, not all men have written off their biological vocation, which is to take care of a family nest at some point in time.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

And, by the way, to try and revert to the original topic: even in the few months I have spent here in the Philippines, I did find plenty of "nice girls" here. Sure, I am not ready to commit but I have a clear feeling that, if and when I will decide, I will have no problem finding a good-hearted girls who will make a good wife and a good mother.

Our beliefs shape what we are and how we act. In the end, we cannot find what we have already convinced ourselves doesn't exist.