Finding 'Nice Girls' in the Philippines

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Finding 'Nice Girls' in the Philippines

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

hypermak wrote:
January 1st, 2020, 5:53 pm
And, by the way, to try and revert to the original topic: even in the few months I have spent here in the Philippines, I did find plenty of "nice girls" here. Sure, I am not ready to commit but I have a clear feeling that, if and when I will decide, I will have no problem finding a good-hearted girls who will make a good wife and a good mother.
Wait a minute! You're in the Philippines yet you are criticizing other men for using their wealth (or perceived wealth in your case) as a strategy with women? You represent hypocrisy at it's worst. I have to seriously think about putting you on my ignore list just for that.

But if you weren't so bitter about my disagreeing with you, you'd realize that I already stated several times that I WANT you to get married so it can serve as a learning opportunity for not only yourself, but the men that watch you crash and burn when the "zeroing out" occurs. But I get it, your feelings are all in the way now.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Shemp wrote:
January 1st, 2020, 3:54 pm
I definitely detect some changes in CE since he went on TRT. Might want to check the dosage on that testosterone...
I've been digging into the handful or resident idiots for many years now on this forum. TRT has, if anything, chilled me out a bit as far as gouging out new azzholes in those guys.
Shemp wrote: (CE admitted in his TRT thread that this was one of his motivations for juicing).
That's odd, I could have sworn that one of my motivations, appearance wise, was losing fat, not gaining muscle. I was already "swole" as you put it, but I had a starting fat percentage of 28% and now I am down to 22%. I looked like NFL offensive guard before, but now I look more like an NFL linebacker with wide receiver size being my goal. I could see how you could mix that up, but you're simply wrong again there which is becoming a habit of yours.

By the way, "juicing" refers to the illegal use of steroids to enhance performance and physique. It is extremely damaging to the body and it gets testosterone levels up to about 2000 or 3000, dangerous levels indeed.

On the other hand, TRT is administered under the care of a physician and levels are monitored to ensure T levels hover around 800 to 1000. In addition, other medications are sometimes taken to ensure the body's normal production of testosterone is preserved. That does not occur with steriod use so many roid users go sterile and eventually die early (ie. Lyle Alzado). Medically speaking, testosterone helps men not "sweat the small stuff" and one's temperament is actually MODERATED, not heated up as you are falsely suggesting. There is no such thing as a roid rage from TRT, I formally inquired about it and it is just a falsehood used by haters who don't want other men to live their best version of themselves with great health, great looks, and joie de vivre. Sorry to see you are languishing in that camp.

Interestingly, for a guy who actively promotes the Sugar Daddy lifestyle, you sure do choose strange bedfellows. Hypermak openly ridicules and mocks the Sugar Daddying practice so the fact that you are defending him says a great deal about you.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
January 1st, 2020, 6:33 pm
Wait a minute! You're in the Philippines yet you are criticizing other men for using their wealth (or perceived wealth in your case) as a strategy with women? You represent hypocrisy at it's worst. I have to seriously think about putting you on my ignore list just for that.
See, this is your thinking again. As I stated in one my first posts, I am in the Philippines to work (I am a sous chef) and, obviously, I enjoy my girls in my spare time.

Before Manila, I was in the UK and Malta and I got dates in both places. I am not using my "wealth" as a strategy simply because I don't have much wealth :) I don't like the idea of having to pay for sex. If a girl wants to f*ck me (as it happened several times here), she will have to do it absolutely for the pleasure of it. No transaction, no cash involved. Of course that doesn't mean I am not a gentleman and I won't treat them to a nice 3-course meal courtesy of Yours Truly. They say the best way to reach a woman's heart is from her stomach. ;-)
January 1st, 2020, 6:33 pm
But if you weren't so bitter about my disagreeing with you, you'd realize that I already stated several times that I WANT you to get married so it can serve as a learning opportunity for not only yourself, but the men that watch you crash and burn when the "zeroing out" occurs. But I get it, your feelings are all in the way now.
I am not bitter about your argument. It actually makes sense in a lot of places, situations and for a lot of people. What pisses me off is that you are selling this as the Ultimate Truth about womankind. To the point that, to substantiate your wacky theories, you are making s*it up about MrMan, who I believe is one of the best and most polite posters in here, and his wife.

What business do you have to say that he has a failed marriage and bastard children? Even if the degradation of women everywhere has impacted more traditional countries including Indonesia, I believe MrMan married his wife quite a while ago. Was it the case then? And even if he married his wife last year, what do you know? It takes a particularly coward man to say this kind of slanderous stuff while hiding behind anonymity!

I am not that concerned about your statements about my marriage, as you would be pretty low in my list of people I need to tell about my relationships and marriage, if and when they happen. I was simply making a case for commitment, monogamy and, if that word means anything to you, love. You seem so obsessed with the absolute horror that is marriage - any marriage - that you're not even able to read what you see.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
January 1st, 2020, 9:18 pm
I am in the Philippines to work (I am a sous chef) and, obviously, I enjoy my girls in my spare time.
We all know the REAL reason you CHOSE to work in the Philippines, that veritable haven of culinary opportunity. You might be working there, but you are there for the women, period. Reference your blather about finding a wife there and you'll see how you are busted.

As for your other bluster, I think it is time for you to be banished to my ignore list because your energy is catty and feminine.

In the ignore list trash bin you go!
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

January 1st, 2020, 9:43 pm
hypermak wrote:
January 1st, 2020, 9:18 pm
I am in the Philippines to work (I am a sous chef) and, obviously, I enjoy my girls in my spare time.
We all know the REAL reason you CHOSE to work in the Philippines, that veritable haven of culinary opportunity. You might be working there, but you are there for the women, period. Reference your blather about finding a wife there and you'll see how you are busted.

As for your other bluster, I think it is time for you to be banished to my ignore list because your energy is catty and feminine.

In the ignore list trash bin you go!
What loss. LOL
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MrMan wrote:
December 19th, 2019, 2:06 pm
I have never been to the Philippines. I have gone to a church that had about half Filippinos before in the US, so I have spent some time around first and second gen Filippinos in the US. After reading some comments on here, I am curious about their culture. Maybe some posters who have spent time there can give me their impressions.

On this forum, I read about men dating Filippinas and sleeping with them on the first date. The Filippines also seems to be a conservative country in some ways, with lots of religious Roman Catholics and minorities of devout Protestants, too. There is a religious Muslim population in the south. Divorce is illegal. On the other hand, some of the women show a lot more skin than the typical Indonesian.

I've also read that conservative Filippina girls might not go somewhere on their own. They go in pairs or groups larger than that. A girl might take a cousin with her on a first date to meet a man. There seems to be a culture of having chaparones, at least in the villages. A good woman is not supposed to be out of the home much. If she does, she is supposed to go with someone.

What about you folks that lived there. Are there Filippina city girls who go around with chaperones if they are dating, or is that a village thing? Are those girls likely to remain virgins? Are there virgins who go to clubs and don't have chaperones? Is it either she's a sexually moral girl who stays home or else travels with a chaperone or a slut, or is there something in between?
Yes good girls in the Philippines usually bring a chaperone on the first date or two. But by the third date they are usually ok with seeing you alone if they like you and get good vibes. You are supposed to treat the chaperone but it doesn't have to something fancy. They are happy going to McDonald's or Jollibee or a mall food court. The chaperone isn't expecting you to treat them to something expensive. Good girls won't demand that on the first date.

The Filipinas in the big cities (and red light towns like Angeles City) tend to sleep with you soon on first or second date if they like you, even if they are Catholic. They aren't puritannical like Pilgrims are. But the ones down south in provinces like Negros Occidental will be different though and more religious and more likely to be virgins.

However most good girls or nice girls prefer to date their own kind though, not foreigners. Especially if they are middle class. Usually foreigners attract gold diggers who want an allowance so they don't have to work. But it's still possible to find a nice girl as long as you are a nice guy of course and not an asshole, because like attracts like.

Depends on what kind of club you mean? There are many types of clubs. Some are decent and wholesome and consist of cliques of friends only with nothing unwholesome going on. There's just a live band or karaoke with cheap food in a cheap beer garden environment. There are also cheap videokes too. And loud discos with loud music too. Yes normal nice girls can go to those if their friends invite them. They are considered normal innocent place. But a red light district where girls go barfine with you, which is prostitution, is another matter.

Those are my observations based on my experience.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

The major drawback I don't like about Filipinas though, even if they are nice, is that they don't act classy and do not even try to. I find that in Cambodia, Thailand or Indonesia, even if the girls are poor, they still make an effort to act and appear classy. But Filpinas do not make that effort and don't seem to care. They seem to not mind showing you how low class or gross or uncivilized they are, without shame or self-respect. That's a big turn off to me. Some guys don't mind it, but for me it's a turn off. My girl Dianne is an exception though, she acts very classy and has self-respect. But very few Filipinas act like that.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

December 31st, 2019, 6:34 pm
MrMan wrote:
December 31st, 2019, 7:07 am
Paying girls and having to shoot up with testosterone to be able to have the sex you want sounds pretty pitiful. You brag and insult on these forums, but you reveal personal details about yourself that are not flattering,
you are a case of the pot calling the kettle black if I ever saw one. Are you really going to go down that envious "paying women" road? Ok... I'm 100% certain you spend far, far more on your aging, Indonesian wife who no one on this forum but you would even want. Moreover, if you stopped financially providing for her,you'd see what she really thinks about you and see just how quickly she would get rid of you. I spend a comparative pittance of money on a variety of young, HOT, girls and you finance the entire lifestyle of your aging, Indonesian wife who no one else would even want. :lol: :lol: :lol: Pretty PATHETIC from my point of view!

Any man in the world would rather have routine access to 20 to 25 years old girl for a layout of 100 to 300 a month in allowance, than to have access to an aging, Indonesian woman who no one would really want. Let that sink in for a moment before you ever wag your finger about financially assisting girlfriends who are far better than your aging, "wall-hit" wife!
Being married and being faithful to one person for life is an honorable thing. Paying lots of young girls to sleep with you is not. Not everyone would choose a rotating harem of fornication partners because some people have ethics, and this practice conflicts with them. Not everyone is a hedonist. Stop projecting.

My wife has stuck with me through very lean years of graduate school, working with me to help make ends meet, and through years where we've been well provided for. She's stuck with me when I've been sick as I have with her.
MrMan wrote:
December 31st, 2019, 7:07 am
If I were the litigious type and I could track you down online, you really set yourself up for a defamation lawsuit with your posts on this forum, which, combined with bragging about wealth, is a foolish combination. My wife is a woman of honorable morals. You have already revealed enough about your own morals for us to know you do not have room to talk. Does making up lies and insults about others you know little about make you feel better about yourself?
You can't be serious! Smart people don't use their real email addresses on online fora to protect themselves from doxxing. So take your best shot!! :lol:

Also, as a digital nomad, I have no permanent residence, and good luck finding out what country I'm in at any particular moment, let alone filing a civil complaint there. :lol:

And finally, let's say you did get lucky and find me. The VAST majority of my wealth is actively invested offshore which is outside the reach of any lawsuit or legal liability. :lol:

Legal troubles are never concern of mine because I am essentially out of the reach of normal legal tangles.

Now, back to the subject of your wife who was not a virgin when you married her and who very likely bore you children who are not even yours. :mrgreen:
I'm not even threatening to sue you. But I did point out what you do is foolish. So is the braggadocio.

Do you think anyone in this forum cares in the least how much money you supposedly have or how much weight you can lift? If you are still on here at 80 years old, are you still going to claim to lift as much weight and have as many 20 year old girls.

I notice the bottom end of the ages you mention went up a little since your conflict with a former poster who is no more who seemed rather interested in Russian teens.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:
January 2nd, 2020, 11:55 am
The major drawback I don't like about Filipinas though, even if they are nice, is that they don't act classy and do not even try to. I find that in Cambodia, Thailand or Indonesia, even if the girls are poor, they still make an effort to act and appear classy. But Filpinas do not make that effort and don't seem to care. They seem to not mind showing you how low class or gross or uncivilized they are, without shame or self-respect. That's a big turn off to me. Some guys don't mind it, but for me it's a turn off. My girl Dianne is an exception though, she acts very classy and has self-respect. But very few Filipinas act like that.
I have never been to the Philippines, so I do not know what you mean. I've only known expats and second or third generation in the US or Indonesia or elsewhere, which is probably a higher economic class or at least more highly motivated. What do the poor Filippinas do? Burp and pick their noses in public?
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

hypermak wrote:
January 1st, 2020, 5:53 pm
And, by the way, to try and revert to the original topic: even in the few months I have spent here in the Philippines, I did find plenty of "nice girls" here. Sure, I am not ready to commit but I have a clear feeling that, if and when I will decide, I will have no problem finding a good-hearted girls who will make a good wife and a good mother.

Our beliefs shape what we are and how we act. In the end, we cannot find what we have already convinced ourselves doesn't exist.
Thanks for getting the thread back on track after the massive derail. There is a member here who has a tendency to derail threads on marriage.

I meant 'nice girl' as a euphamism for a sexually moral girl, who would be a virgin, if it's her choice, if she had never been married. At least that is one aspect of being a 'nice girl'. A nice girl would have other positive aspects to her character. Is there a category of Filippina who is a virgin and determined to be so before marriage who is not constantly chaperoned?

One thing I appreciate about Filippinas and Asian women in general is if you have them over to your house for dinner, they go the kitchen after the meal, wash the dishes, and wipe everything down. You don't have a mess to clean up. My wife is Indonesian, and likes to host. So I can have friends, relatives, and other people over and she slaves away cooking exotic gourmet meals (or American food if that's what we decide on). If 'we' have a party, she spends days cooking while I do other stuff. I was joking with her the other day after we had some folks over and the Chinese lady went into the kitchen and washed our dishes that we had to make sure we always invited some Asian women any time we invited people over so they'd do the dishes. She doesn't like that some of the whites and Latina women, especially young women, we've had over don't do that. I told her people may feel like the kitchen is the owner's territory. Still, it is good to offer.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MrMan wrote:
January 2nd, 2020, 2:48 pm
Winston wrote:
January 2nd, 2020, 11:55 am
I have never been to the Philippines, so I do not know what you mean. I've only known expats and second or third generation in the US or Indonesia or elsewhere, which is probably a higher economic class or at least more highly motivated. What do the poor Filippinas do? Burp and pick their noses in public?
Lol. Not exactly. Filipinas eat very little. Not enough to need to burp. lol. But what they will do is order an expensive meal and take only one or two bites and leave it, for the waiter to throw it away, not even caring that they just wasted your money and acting like everything is free. That to me is shameless and uncivilized. They are also inconsiderate in that sense and don't think about your feelings, and if they do something stupid, they don't act shameful or bashful or guilty. They just never think about it or realize that they made a bad impression. They act like everything is free as long as they aren't paying for it, so it doesn't matter if they waste your money or order a meal without eating it, etc. Or they bring friends and don't consider that it puts a financial burden on you to make you pay for it, nor whether it's rude to bring other people to make foreigners pay for them without considering that the foreigner may not like it. It's very dumb and low class and the fact that they act clueless about such things, is a big turn off, as if they are mere animals who cannot consider other people's feelings or basic consequences. They just do whatever feels good, like animals almost, without any consideration for others.

It's not just what they do, but the way they carry themselves. They don't try to impress you or please you or make a good impression. They just don't give a shit. Totally lazy and with the "don't give a shit" attitude. It's not that they are spoiled, they just don't care and don't consider others. It's the way they carry themselves too, not just what they do. Just no class. They don't care if they make a bad impression on you. That's a turn off after a while. Civilized women don't do that.

So this is about their attitude, not just their actions. Or they ask for money and loans shamelessly, even if they barely know you. It's just stupid to ask a stranger or new friend for a lot of money or hundreds of dollars as if it was all free. And again, when they do so they don't care that it makes them look bad. They just do it. They don't care how stupid it makes them look or if it turns you off.

Even during sex, they just go through the motions and do the minimum. They don't care if you enjoy the sex or not, because they don't care to please you. Not all of them, a few do please you, but a large percentage of low class girls are like this.

And of course they never say anything clever, witty or original. All they do is ask for loans, as if money is all that matters. At least white girls can say intelligent things, even American women can if they want to.

Besides sex, there's nothing in common with them. They don't connect with us mentally or spiritually, so we cannot grow with them. They are just sex objects that give mediocre sex. Very few are gems, and if they are gems, they are taken quickly. That's why they are disappointing after a while. But hey, SE Asian women are not intellectual in general, so you cannot expect any spiritual or mental connection with them. Some guys though, like davewe, may not care about stuff like that, but I do.

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

MrMan wrote:
January 2nd, 2020, 2:46 pm
Being married and being faithful to one person for life is an honorable thing. Paying lots of young girls to sleep with you is not. Not everyone would choose a rotating harem of fornication partners because some people have ethics, and this practice conflicts with them. Not everyone is a hedonist. Stop projecting.
Marriage does not at all mean being faithful for life. Most marriages in the world involve either cheating at some point, or outright divorce. It seems that you have not a lick of common sense and you peddle this unrealistic fairy tale because your religion order you to do so. I say that is evil masquerading as virtue.

Also, you do realize that you pay your wife for sex don't you? You also paid her to have and raise your (or some other guy's) children. It is called MARRIAGE you idiot. So you are doing the projecting since I have never paid, quid pro quo, for sex in my life.

MrMan wrote: My wife has stuck with me through very lean years of graduate school, working with me to help make ends meet, and through years where we've been well provided for. She's stuck with me when I've been sick as I have with her.
Good for you. The money you pay her (ie marriage) has, thus far, been well spent.

MrMan wrote: Do you think anyone in this forum cares in the least how much money you supposedly have or how much weight you can lift? If you are still on here at 80 years old, are you still going to claim to lift as much weight and have as many 20 year old girls.
What many men here who have higher standards than yourself DO care about is how to live abroad as a wealthy individual, how then to enjoy a fruitful and fulfilling romantic life with extremely young, beautiful women, and how to extend your vivacious health and looks well into middle age. So, yes, many men DO relate to that and if you were not so envious, you would see that the information I provide is an EXAMPLE or a BLUEPRINT not braggadocio. Braggadocio would be my posting photos of the women in my life, my posting photos of statements of my net worth, and my before and after photos regarding TRT. I already get the such validation from people in day to day life. So while my lifestyle might offend your sensibilities and trigger your insecurities, many guys are seeking to improve themselves way beyond your level.
MrMan wrote: I notice the bottom end of the ages you mention went up a little since your conflict with a former poster who is no more who seemed rather interested in Russian teens.
I really have no clue what you are referring to here, but I guess it is some petty attempt to shame me for being able to have a bevy of young women in my life. It is what women who are ugly, overweight, or older do to try to shame men away from dating younger women. I typically date women who are 25 and younger and no amount of wagging your finger and shouting "pedophile" will change that. It is the energy of low-value females and the low-value men who mimic that because they are married to low-value women. Hmmmmm......
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

January 2nd, 2020, 3:57 pm
Marriage does not at all mean being faithful for life. Most marriages in the world involve either cheating at some point, or outright divorce.
I'm not sure if the majority of marriages have some cheating or not. Most people are bad, so I cannot say it isn't true. I'd venture to guess most marriages do not end in divorce. The US and Europe is not the whole world.
I say that is evil masquerading as virtue.
If one cannot tell evil from virtue, he's blind.
Also, you do realize that you pay your wife for sex don't you? You also paid her to have and raise your (or some other guy's) children. It is called MARRIAGE you idiot. So you are doing the projecting since I have never paid, quid pro quo, for sex in my life.
Stop your girlfriend allowances and see how quickly the sex dries up. Sex didn't dry up for me when I was out of money because my wife and I are committed for life.

Your slandering my kids is just about as trashy as a man can get in posting in forums like this. Is speaks to your character. Again, you cannot tell evil from virtue. You are a very confused and pitiful man.
Braggadocio would be my posting photos of the women in my life, my posting photos of statements of my net worth, and my before and after photos regarding TRT.
If you did not have an iron, impressive physique in your before photos, you would have exposed yourself as a liar since we can read your past posts about how big and buff you are.
I already get the such validation from people in day to day life. So while my lifestyle might offend your sensibilities and trigger your insecurities, many guys are seeking to improve themselves way beyond your level.
Me finding your behavior obnoxious does not mean I am insecure or have any need to feel insecure. Your posts speak volumes about your character. Your accusations are fiction. If you believe the fiction, something is wrong with your mind.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

MrMan wrote:
January 2nd, 2020, 10:11 pm

Stop your girlfriend allowances and see how quickly the sex dries up. Sex didn't dry up for me when I was out of money because my wife and I are committed for life.
Projecting again I see..... I have ex-girlfriends from YEARS ago who stay in touch with me all the time so it is not about the money (as much as you would like it to be in your warped, religious mind), but you are obsessed with the financial and sexual aspects because you don't have the MEANS to experience it even though you essentially pay far more money than I to your wife for sex.

Stop financing your overlord wife, and your committed wife would first deprive you of sex, then she would leave you. Why don't you give it a try? Stop providing any money to your wife and see the result would be. :lol: We all know what would happen, but it appears YOU don't.
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on January 3rd, 2020, 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

January 3rd, 2020, 1:31 am
Stop financing your overlord wife, and your committed wife would first deprive you of sex, then she would leave you. Why don't you give it a try? Stop providing any money to your wife and see the result would be. :lol: We all know what would happen, but it appears YOU don't.
You mean like what happened to you when your Svetlana maxed out your credit card and you had to go back to your left hand? :) :) :D :)

At this point you're but a parody of whatever you wanted to project in here. It's gonna be funny until it starts being sad. :D :D