Finding 'Nice Girls' in the Philippines

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Finding 'Nice Girls' in the Philippines

Post by MrMan »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
January 3rd, 2020, 1:31 am
Projecting again I see..... I have ex-girlfriends from YEARS ago who stay in touch with me all the time so it is not about the money (as much as you would like it to be in your warped, religious mind), but you are obsessed with the financial and sexual aspects because you don't have the MEANS to experience it even though you essentially pay far more money than I to your wife for sex.
You have no idea how much money I make or how much money I have. I've got a job and a small business. The reason I bring this up is you keep posting these obnoxious stuff and bragging, but you admit to paying girls to being a sugar daddy who pays girls to date him, who also admits to shoot up with testosterone to be able to have sex whenever he wants. Those are embarrassing facts about yourself, at least when combined with the boasts.

It's okay to post about needing a little testosterone help in a safe environment where men can talk about their health issues. But you want to blab these facts about yourself and have a war zone.
Stop financing your overlord wife, and your committed wife would first deprive you of sex, then she would leave you. Why don't you give it a try? Stop providing any money to your wife and see the result would be. :lol:
The finances drying up have happened in the past, in grad school, and unemployment. I still got sex. She still stayed with me. She staying with me through the 'good times' financially, too.

Do you ever think of what kind of person you are. Your comments like this aren't based on true facts. You are manipulative and you just look for topics to irritate people, whether your comments are true or not. It seems obvious to me that you want to plant seeds of doubt in other men's minds about their wive's faithfulness-- not because their is any evidence of unfaithfulness, but out of malice and to promote your agenda. I care about my family, and so you insult them. It's not because they did anything wrong. You have no business calling anyone else a hater. Your approach to posting shows who the true hater is around here. You need to repent and find forgiveness from God and be reconciled toward your fellow man. You are no kind of example for young men to follow. There are far more important things for young men to have than saving up a retirement to live off of.