Which Sexual Scenario Do You Choose?

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Which Sexual Scenario Do You Choose?

Post by MrMan »

In either scenario you marry a beautiful, young woman. Let's say she's a virgin. She cooks, she cleans. She does what you say. She's happy to see you. She's very sweet and kind. She's faithful.

But when it comes to sex, you have a choice between two scenarios:

A. There is no way this woman will agree to have sex with you more than once, or occasionally twice a month.

B. She is basically a female rapist, but only rapes you. If you tell her no, she doesn't take it seriously and keeps trying to have sex with you. If she can't, she just waits for you to go to sleep and waits for you to get an erection or induces one and mounts you. You can wake up to her using your body for her pleasure once or twice a night if you don't satisfy her before you sleep. Not during her period, so you don't wake up to a blood horror movie.

Which would you choose?

If you found yourself in scenario B., would you call the police on her for rape?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Re: Which Sexual Scenario Do You Choose?

Post by Outcast9428 »

Scenario B for sure. I married her which means I am sexually attracted to her. Its better to be drowning in sex then starved of sex.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

MrMan wrote:
January 7th, 2023, 12:00 am
B. She is basically a female rapist, but only rapes you. If you tell her no, she doesn't take it seriously and keeps trying to have sex with you. If she can't, she just waits for you to go to sleep and waits for you to get an erection or induces one and mounts you. You can wake up to her using your body for her pleasure once or twice a night if you don't satisfy her before you sleep. Not during her period, so you don't wake up to a blood horror movie.
Scenario B, obviously, because a man who cannot give his wife sex whenever she wants or needs it isn't much of a man at all. You cannot rape the willing.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Outcast9428 wrote:
January 7th, 2023, 12:19 am
Scenario B for sure. I married her which means I am sexually attracted to her. Its better to be drowning in sex then starved of sex.
The woman is beautiful in this scenario. If she was a 400 lb. homely, hairy woman, answers would be different.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

MrMan wrote:
January 7th, 2023, 8:05 am
Outcast9428 wrote:
The woman is beautiful in this scenario. If she was a 400 lb. homely, hairy woman, answers would be different.
If that was the case I wouldn’t have considered her for marriage in the first place.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Outcast9428 wrote:
January 7th, 2023, 8:33 am
MrMan wrote:
January 7th, 2023, 8:05 am
Outcast9428 wrote:
If that was the case I wouldn’t have considered her for marriage in the first place.
Before the subscription to the cookie of the day club.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I'm surprised there wasn't more response to this. If this were posted in a forum frequented by women, and the genders weren't specified, it probably would have been a more-commented-on thread.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

MrMan wrote:
In either scenario you marry a beautiful, young woman. Let's say she's a virgin. She cooks, she cleans. She does what you say. She's happy to see you. She's very sweet and kind. She's faithful.

But when it comes to sex, you have a choice between two scenarios:

A. There is no way this woman will agree to have sex with you more than once, or occasionally twice a month.

Which would you choose?

If you found yourself in scenario B., would you call the police on her for rape?

Let's modify this a bit:

Choose one, the woman is the same otherwise:

A. Wife has sex whenever you want it, initiates sex, and you are never wanting for sex.

B. Same as above, but she also wakes you up with sex after you turn her down and go to sleep. Sometimes, she basically doesn't take no for an answer and squeezes one more sex session out of you. She's willing to be on top if you are too tired or sore to perform.

In both scenarios, she is easy to get along with, diligent, a great wife and mother, submissive, kind, good to your parents, doesn't run up credit card bills buying shoes and purses, etc.
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Post by Seeker »

I would choose the original B, I'm guessing she doesn't require you to ejaculate so I'm fine with being used while I sleep, it happened to me once when I was passed out and I was none the worse for it. It would only be annoying if I was expected to be active in the process and get on top of her and ejaculate when I wasn't able to. I don't like being woken up though if I have to get up early.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
January 7th, 2023, 12:21 am
MrMan wrote:
Scenario B, obviously, because a man who cannot give his wife sex whenever she wants or needs it isn't much of a man at all. You cannot rape the willing.
In some states it is possible to rape the willing. I'm not sure if they use 'rape' for woman-on-man in any state, but let's say a woman likes to be awakened in the middle of the sex act, in some states initiating sex with someone asleep or unconscious can be categorized, defacto, as rape, even if she asked you to do that the night before. I'm not sure how widespread it is for a woman to want that. They typically need a bit of warming up. But I suspect a lot of men would appreciate that over an alarm clock.

He can just make a deal with her-- if she rapes him, he won't buy the police... and he might buy her flowers.

I read about a senator or some politician who was taken to court for having sex with his elderly wife when she had Alzheimer's. I think some Alzheimer's patients have lucid moments, anyway. But I don't think the state should intrude if the only issue is she is mentally incompetent and they are having sex, if they are married.

There was a legal battle over a woman in a coma who was pregnant. If it was by her husband, that might be a bit gross or weird, but should the state interfere? I know if I were in a coma, I'd want my wife to do me while I was out. They say people come out of comas and remember stuff people said to them. Well, they might remember the sex, too. And I can imagine if your spouse is in a coma and telling them to wake up doesn't work, and sex usually pepped the other spouse up really fast, that the other partner might just try it as a possible remedy for the coma. I'd want my wife to service me. I wouldn't want to come out of a coma with a grapefruit-sized prostate. I'd want her to keep everything well exercised down below. I don't think my wife would be interested in me in a coma, though. In states that legally make this stuff rape no matter what, then if a man put this sort of thing in his living will, the law would override it.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
January 7th, 2023, 12:21 am
MrMan wrote:
You say this, but men also have stuff to do. Like, I don't know if you've ever had a pestering, useless girlfriend that demands your constant attention before but it's really, really annoying. This is just that bit with sex.

Probably still chose B tho