Video tributes: Western men and their Filipina brides

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
Winston
Site Admin

Video tributes: Western men and their Filipina brides

Post by Winston »

Check out these wonderful tributes by Western men to their Filipina brides. They look very sweet and romantic.

As you can see in the images below, she has a sweet, innocent, unspoiled demeanor that western females do NOT have.

Last edited by Winston on December 30th, 2012, 10:02 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

The guy is young and he found a girl about his age. She would be about number 5 here in RP. But there is no accounting over tastes.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
dano
Freshman Poster

Post by dano »

ladislav wrote:The guy is young and he found a girl about his age. She would be about number 5 here in RP. But there is no accounting over tastes.

When you get married its always a good idea to get someone with life skills. I know that sounds boring, but if she can't cook, clean the house or take care of kids it means you have to do it. After a few years of marriage you'll get tired of banging her and what "number" she is won't be so important. Eventually, you'll just want someone thats easy to live with.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

She looks a lot better with makeup on than without. To be frank I think the guy is better looking than the woman. I'm not gay or anything but he's a reasonably handsome guy and she's a very very average asian woman.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Are you guys kidding? She was VERY attractive, both inside and out. You can tell that she's a sweetheart from her expression, since personality shows on face.

Any of you would thank God and feel lucky to have someone like that!
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Nate
Freshman Poster

Post by Nate »

Winston wrote:Are you guys kidding? She was VERY attractive, both inside and out. You can tell that she's a sweetheart from her expression, since personality shows on face.

Any of you would thank God and feel lucky to have someone like that!

Winston-

She is one of those girls who can look really good...or NOT...depending on her personality...but hot? She is more the "filipina next door" in appearance, but cute and personality beats beauty alone any time. If she treated a guy really well, you would soon think she was absolutely tops...most guys think my GF is quite pretty (and she is tall with great legs) but I am sure I am also biased on her behalf. Her devotion and personality though are what really makes her a keeper though, really hot chicks are a dime a dozen as Ladislav points out- especially in the southern Philippines. It is not hard to get a girl at least as good looking as the subject in any given week really...but a really good girl with a heart of gold is hard to find anywhere...and one like that who is also a fox is even harder to find...and no doubt the guy in the Photos is happier than shit. I am at a disadvantage though, as I will not be posting a photo of Jie for comparisons... :D . If you stay tuned you may actually be able to see my gal this coming year...as she may have photos within a new Philippines related site I will be putting up ( it is not a commercial site ) and at that time you all can judge for yourself...

Nate
Marcus Aurelius
Freshman Poster

Post by Marcus Aurelius »

What the heck? That woman IS HOT!!!!! I dk what you're saying about him being better looking than her lol. That's EXACTLY the kind of girl I was looking for. Notice how too, in contrast, how the makeup she does wear IS SO MINIMAL. My fillipina is the same way, she wears a small amount of makeup and that's it. She looks just as good without it too. I'm not kidding or being biased. It's the truth. In contrast, western women wear so much damn makeup it actually leaves you wondering what they really look like. As if you are viewing a cartoon character and not a real person.

I'll take NATURAL beauty any day.
starkeep
Freshman Poster

racism

Post by starkeep »

8) i hate to say this but i beleave there is a lot of racism and sarcism n the usa and has been for ages. My x wife was from the pi for 25 yrs but
i have had some of the most bigoted people here that dont seem to accept it. Apparently its to do with the white female and being jealous. And there are a lot of hate groups out there. IN this day and age illl take a slender foreign woman eveytime to some of the domainant entitlement queens here.
fed up
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

I also think she's a doll! Looks like she has quite a bit of Chinese blood in her which makes for a nice mix. Kinda funny to go thru the YouTube comments. Some people get so bent out of shape when they see a successful western/asian pairing.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this guy's first meeting with his Filipina wife. Wow she's so cute and sweet!

This one is cute too.

miles_ahead
Freshman Poster

Post by miles_ahead »

Pretty cool, the guy looks real happy, props for him shes cute. (the second video that is)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this video tribute by a Filipina to her Western male sweetheart. She met him on a dating site specializing in Filipinas with Christian values, which happens to be one of our advertisers. You can check it out at http://www.Christian-Filipina.com

Description:
This is a True Story on how we met.. All through flaws and my boyfriend still manage to make me feel special day to day, so this is the least i can do to express my love for him :} i encourage all people to keep going, no matter how hard it may be because love is a terrible thing to waste. thanks for watching and enjoy: 3 ♥

Here is another one she made. I wonder what program she used to create them.

Description:
Finally!!! After 9 months of long waiting.. We were very excited and so happy to meet each other at the airport and look each other in the eye. ... We knew by then we had something very special, spending time with each other, had a wonderful time. Had a blast! In this short time that we've been together, we have grown so much and I can't wait to see what the future holds for us.. We saw each other in our dreams long time before we first met! ...:)

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

You guys should see the video tributes above. They will inspire you and show you the other side of Western male/Filipina relationships. How come some guys like the above have positive experiences with Filipinas while others get scammed? What's the difference? That's the key question.

Jacaré
Freshman Poster

Post by Jacaré »

Thanks for posting those very heart warming videos Winston. I think the main key difference between getting a scammer versus a real good girl likes in being extremely selective, specially initially as to which woman one chats with and gets to know. Like with anything in life, it's a numbers' game. The more women one chats/talks to, the higher the likely hood of not only coming accross scammers and liars, but also, most importantly, real good, girls who will be true keepers. Just my own experience so far, since I've been on Cherry Blossoms since April, I've received about 6 or 7,000 emails and as many smiles from girls. 98%+ of them have been From the various dating sites, have been time wasters, liars and outright scammers. However, in the process, I've also got to know a handful of very sweet, charming, well educated and beautiful middle class girls with good values. I'm still in touch with about 8-10 of them and I will visit a few of them when I get there.

That's from the perspective of someone pipelining from abroad. For someone living in the Philippines, it's all about location, location, location. You're not going to meet the good, decent, educated and keeper girls in Angeles City nor in the girly bars. They are found in droves in the other cities. Go to any university, mall, social clubs etc...and they will be there. Getting involved with and within the community is key in here. Making local friends and then being invited to their parties/events is where the gold is. This is where the good girls will be. The good girls won't be at the bars or the clubs/discos. But busy working/studying and when they do party, it's either in a home party or going out with a bunch of their friends. And unless one is already part of their crowd, it'll be very difficult if not downright impossible for a foreigner to get into that crowd.
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

ladislav wrote:The guy is young and he found a girl about his age. She would be about number 5 here in RP. But there is no accounting over tastes.
compared to the type of girls his countrymen get in the Philippines I would consider him lucky....she is more then a 5....8 at best