Wow! Hot Russian/Ukrainian Women Available For You To Contact!

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Wow! Hot Foreign Women on A Foreign Affair You Can Contact!

Post by Winston »

Wow holy cow! @jamesbond will flip over this one!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info190672.htm

ImageImageImageImageImage
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:
January 17th, 2020, 10:47 am

ImageImage

She is hot but in her profile it says she has a seven year old kid, no thanks! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
dinah7peters
Freshman Poster

Post by dinah7peters »

So pretty looks like a model.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

jamesbond wrote:
January 18th, 2020, 1:13 pm
Winston wrote:
January 17th, 2020, 10:47 am

ImageImage

She is hot but in her profile it says she has a seven year old kid, no thanks! :shock:
But jamesbond, I'm sure you agree that at that level of hotness, it doesn't matter if she has kids. What if her kid was a cute little girl that looked like a miniature version of her and was sweet and well behaved? Then I'm sure you wouldn't mind, since there'd be two attractive females in your family right? lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Wow!!! Winston this women is a hot babe!!!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow what an angel!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info191553.htm

ImageImageImage

Wow this playboy bunny type blonde looks high maintenance. lol

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info191571.htm

ImageImageImageImageImage

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow this lady looks like a top notch model type! Very perfect looking and ideal and symmetrical!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info191378.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Holy cow! @jamesbond this one will knock your socks off and make you jump up to the ceiling! LOL

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info191983.htm

ImageImageImage

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Hot Russian/Ukrainian Women You Can Contact! Wow!

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »