Any of you considered Vietnamese Brides?

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
AsiaHand
Freshman Poster

Re:

Post by AsiaHand »

Bao3niang wrote:VN will be the first country I am going to check out due to my connections with a few females (and a guy there). Fortunately most Vietnamese can think for themselves and are not China hating, Sino bashing politically brainwashed idiots due to the Spratly and Paracels dispute. VN is a young country. I like the sense of curiousity and eagerness to know about the world that its young people have. Much like China in the 80s and 90s. I hope this does not mean the influx of Anglo capitalistic, consumerist values.
This is completely wrong. Most Vietnamese hate Chinese. The Spratlys and Parcels are just the latest irritant. The emnity is deeply rooted in history when China treated Vietnam as a vassal state for apprx. 1000 years. You're right that Vietnam is similar to a 1990s China, but it's rather naive to hope that 'capitalistic, consumerist values' are not behind it. Especially in southern Vietnam, the traditional hub of commerce. There are lots of Chinese here, and the number is increasing, but Vietnamese far prefer dealing with Koreans, Japanese and particularly Westerners, especially Americans.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Any of you considered Vietnamese Brides?

Post by Winston »

I was wondering something. Can a westerner buy a Vietnamese bride the way Taiwanese men do? @momopi what do you think?

I remember seeing on the news that Taiwanese men pay like $10k USD for a Vietnamese bride through an agency, which includes everything, including her visa, immigration papers, plane ticket to come over, etc. That's a lot. Why don't they just fly to Vietnam and choose there? Plus don't they have to meet first before "buying the bride" to make sure they get along and like each other? How does that work?

Does the same process or package exist for Western men? Do those agencies serve Western men too?

Which agencies or websites are best for Vietnamese brides? Do these agencies where you can literally buy a Vietnamese bride have a website in English that we can look at?

Do you think guys think I would get along better with a Vietnamese woman than a Chinese woman? Aren't they less strict and demanding and bossy/pushy? Are they more laid back and easygoing than Chinese? What do you all think?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Lol is this true about Vietnamese brides?

https://www.bestbrides.net/vietnamese-brides/
So what’s all the hype with dating Vietnamese women? Why do so many foreign men are obsessed with the idea of marrying a Vietnamese woman?

The reasons why Western men get into Vietnam dating vary from one Westerner to another, but more often than not, foreigners are looking for Vietnamese girls because they’re:

Beautiful
At a time when so many Western women go under the knife to alter their physical appearance with plastic surgeries, Westerners appreciate the fact that beautiful Vietnamese ladies maintain their natural beauty. They are petite and blessed with good genetics.

Feminine
Western society seems to forget that women are supposed to be feminine. Vietnam hasn’t been influenced by all the feminism trends originating from the West. Obviously, femininity is an attractive feature in any woman, which is why Western men, who keep seeing more a higher level of masculinity in Western women, are so attracted to Vietnamese beauties.

Educated
The literacy rate in Vietnam is incredibly high. Currently, it’s nearly 95%, according to Wikipedia. Statistics also show that Vietnam is ranked sixth in the world in terms of the number of students studying in U.S. universities. The only problem is that Vietnam’s traditional gender roles (a woman is a housewife; a man is a breadwinner) prevent Vietnamese women from putting their diplomas to use.

Hard-working
Vietnam is considered to be a “lower-middle-income country,” with millions of people in the country living under the poverty line. This leaves Vietnamese men and women no choice but to work hard to earn a living. Therefore, it’s not common for a Vietnamese woman to be lying on the couch, watching Netflix, or browsing her Instagram feed. These women are hard-working and are used to spending their time productively.

Friendliness
If you’ve ever talked to a Vietnamese girl, you might’ve noticed that women from Vietnam just can’t seem to stop smiling. Friendliness, optimism, hospitability, and openness are some of the most valued and sought-after qualities in Vietnamese women.

Undemanding
Vietnamese beauties are also known for being low maintenance. Meaning, you don’t need to earn tens of thousands of dollars to afford to date a Vietnamese girl because, unlike Western women, women in Vietnam don’t care about expensive handbags, shoes, and other fancy stuff. Your Vietnamese girlfriend will love you, not your wallet.

Humble, Modest, and Shy
These are the three qualities of Vietnamese babes that make them feminine and attractive. Unfortunately, most Western women seem to have forgotten that a woman is supposed to be humble, modest, and shy by her nature.

Family-oriented
Western society teaches Western women to focus on their career, putting their family and children on the back burner. For gorgeous Vietnamese women, this kind of approach seems bizarre because girls in this country are family-oriented. Although most of them have a job, they prioritize family when they’ve found the right person to create a family with.
I'm sure the typical Vietnamese bride looks like this. lol

Isn't this the wholesome feminine type of lady that we all dream of? lol

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

Maybe I shouldn't go into the reasons why here, but suffice to say that my opinion of Vietnamese girls has dropped after spending time in Vietnam. I cannot recommend them. But like everything, my opinion is subject to change upon acquiring more reference experience....
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
May 8th, 2020, 4:54 am
Lol is this true about Vietnamese brides?

I'm sure the typical Vietnamese bride looks like this. lol

Isn't this the wholesome feminine type of lady that we all dream of? lol

@Winston

Unfortunately the 'typical Vietnamese woman' looks quite differently. At least women and girls of the low income group and there are many of them.
Keep in mind, that Vietnam is not such a rich country. Look around in rural areas and around the cities in the back roads, see for yourself.

What we see here are professional pictures made in a studio and likely they are photoshopped too.

And I tell you again, do not bring such women out of their Asian countries and further expect these women to ask you to support their entire families.

However the way a foreign man can live in Vietnam and have a good income is rather limited, same is true with long-term stay and buying your own home....do not expect any assistance from the Vietnamese government as a foreigner....

Vietnam has also problems with street criminality, gangs, beggars, corruption, bribes, drugs, dual pricing/cheating foreign customers etc.

I don't know if Vietnam women are a good choice, but I am mistrusting. Here in Japan Vietnamese are the no. 3 group of foreigners after Chinese and Koreans, I do not know even one man here (Japanese or foreigner) who is married with a Vietnamese woman. There should be a reason for that.
Vietnamese people are not known to me to be communicative to Western foreigners, at least not here in Japan.

Maybe some other members of Happier Abroad will come up with a few comments?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

To anyone who knows anything about Vietnam:

It seems that if I want a NE Asian looking wife, my only chance is with Vietnamese brides right? Because Chinese women are too picky and only care about money and getting a house rather than love and romance, which is a pity because the movies make it look like women care about love and romance, but with me they don't. They are also too judgmental and will diss you for the smallest reasons. But Vietnamese brides are popular so there must be a reason.

My question is: The Vietnamese bride agencies I saw in Taiwan are super expensive. They cost about the same as buying a new car, which is ridiculous. Also, even you pay that kind of money, there is no guarantee that there will be love and chemistry or that it will work out or that she will be an honest good wife. So it seems too expensive and risky. Why don't people just go to Vietnam themselves and use a local marriage or dating agency there to find a Vietnamese bride? Wouldn't that be cheaper? Then you can meet them in person and gauge chemistry too.

Anyone know or have any idea? Anyone have any knowledge or experience about this?

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:
January 6th, 2024, 3:35 pm

It seems that if I want a NE Asian looking wife, my only chance is with Vietnamese brides right? Because Chinese women are too picky and only care about money and getting a house rather than love and romance, which is a pity because the movies make it look like women care about love and romance, but with me they don't. They are also too judgmental and will diss you for the smallest reasons. But Vietnamese brides are popular so there must be a reason.

My question is: The Vietnamese bride agencies I saw in Taiwan are super expensive. They cost about the same as buying a new car, which is ridiculous. Also, even you pay that kind of money, there is no guarantee that there will be love and chemistry or that it will work out or that she will be an honest good wife. So it seems too expensive and risky. Why don't people just go to Vietnam themselves and use a local marriage or dating agency there to find a Vietnamese bride? Wouldn't that be cheaper? Then you can meet them in person and gauge chemistry too.

Anyone know or have any idea? Anyone have any knowledge or experience about this?
@Winston

I don't know too much about Vietnam so I can't give you an opinion.

I still believe the best chance you have got, given your age and circumstances, is a Filipina. A good Filipina. A good Filipina will be loving and respecting you even if you don't invest (or splurge) a lot of money on her and the relationship. If she comes from a poor background, like most, she will be valuing just the fact that you're providing her a safe roof and food three times a day.

Of course, as we said so many times, the caveat is to be committed. If you plan to still have fun with the bar girls in AC while in a committed relationship with her, it won't bode well. As we all know, Filipinas can be extremely loyal but also possessive and jealous.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

publicduende wrote:
January 6th, 2024, 6:16 pm
Winston wrote:

@Winston

I still believe the best chance you have got, given your age and circumstances, is a Filipina. A good Filipina. A good Filipina will be loving and respecting you even if you don't invest (or splurge) a lot of money on her and the relationship. If she comes from a poor background, like most, she will be valuing just the fact that you're providing her a safe roof and food three times a day.

Of course, as we said so many times, the caveat is to be committed. If you plan to still have fun with the bar girls in AC while in a committed relationship with her, it won't bode well. As we all know, Filipinas can be extremely loyal but also possessive and jealous.
I don't understand why @Winston wouldn't try to tour Europe again.. :( this time with Baltic countries and Balkan countries. Lot of undiscovered gems, friendly people and hot women. Many hungry sex pats don't really know those countries and therefore local women are not spoiled by Western sex pats... and cost of living is also reasonable.

It's sad to see such wasted potential. :( Banging whores in Angeles City isn't what I call a path of spiritual enlightenment..
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
January 6th, 2024, 6:31 pm
I don't understand why @Winston wouldn't try to tour Europe again.. :( this time with Baltic countries and Balkan countries. Lot of undiscovered gems, friendly people and hot women. Many hungry sex pats don't really know those countries and therefore local women are not spoiled by Western sex pats... and cost of living is also reasonable.

It's sad to see such wasted potential. :( Banging whores in Angeles City isn't what I call a path of spiritual enlightenment..
I agree with you, that banging whores in AC is quite close to the rock bottom.

However, it's a 50-plus-year old, out of shape, frugal (i.e. reluctant to spend) man, who is looking for a much younger and much better looking woman who will genuinely love him, we are talking about. I don't see any culture, apart from maybe the Philippines, who would give @Winston a lifetime companion who looks and behaves the way he wants to.

Sure, Serbia has women who look like this.

The question is: how many of these women would be happy to have a committed relationship with Winston?
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

publicduende wrote:
January 6th, 2024, 6:57 pm
January 6th, 2024, 6:31 pm

I agree with you, that banging whores in AC is quite close to the rock bottom.

However, it's a 50-plus-year old, out of shape, frugal (i.e. reluctant to spend) man, who is looking for a much younger and much better looking woman who will genuinely love him, we are talking about. I don't see any culture, apart from maybe the Philippines, who would give @Winston a lifetime companion who looks and behaves the way he wants to.

Sure, Serbia has women who look like this.

The question is: how many of these women would be happy to have a committed relationship with Winston?
No, I'm not expecting him to spend like a drunken sailor and "get laid" every turn. Those destinations are also budget friendly, and he does get friendly people, good food, unique culture and he can have intelligent conversation with hot Slavic looking women.
At least he can get a fresh perspective, a breathe of fresh air and clear his foggy mind or something...and get away from
banging IQ 80-90 whores.... which you have told me.. is hitting Rock Bottom. :(

And I wish Winston to get away from Flat Earth, and other conspiracy junk. It kind of rotting his brain and on top of banging low value whores...
I don't know what the hell happened with Diane and his son Angelo.. Winston's original Filipina wife and son.. I guess the relationship has fallen off?
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Winston wrote:

It seems that if I want a NE Asian looking wife, my only chance is with Vietnamese brides right?
You don't want a wife because you would have got a wife by now.

Obviously, your age will be a factor for the ones you want. I don't think many girls in their twenties wants to marry a middle aged man.

We have talked about Latin America before, what's wrong with going to Colombia or Peru or Brazil - Brazil has about a hundred million women of all colours, shapes and sizes - why don't you go there?
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

January 6th, 2024, 7:05 pm
No, I'm not expecting him to spend like a drunken sailor and "get laid" every turn. Those destinations are also budget friendly, and he does get friendly people, good food, unique culture and he can have intelligent conversation with hot Slavic looking women.

At least he can get a fresh perspective, a breathe of fresh air and clear his foggy mind or something...and get away from

And I wish Winston to get away from Flat Earth, and other conspiracy junk. It kind of rotting his brain and on top of banging low value whores...
I don't know what the hell happened with Diane and his son Angelo.. Winston's original Filipina wife and son.. I guess the relationship has fallen off?
Of course he can have as much cultural enrichment as he wants, by travelling around Europe (and the rest of the world). If the topic is, though, "finding a bride" or, in other words, enter a committed relationship, reality is what it is. There is nothing Winston, you or I can do about it. There might be younger women interested in hooking up with 50-yo average men like Winston and I, yet it wouldn't be long before the functional, transactional nature of the relationship starts coming out.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

publicduende wrote:
January 6th, 2024, 7:51 pm

Of course he can have as much cultural enrichment as he wants, by travelling around Europe (and the rest of the world). If the topic is, though, "finding a bride" or, in other words, enter a committed relationship, reality is what it is. There is nothing Winston, you or I can do about it. There might be younger women interested in hooking up with 50-yo average men like Winston and I, yet it wouldn't be long before the functional, transactional nature of the relationship starts coming out.
Why do I care and why am I writing this? Because think of it like this.. how would you feel when one of your idols or heroes has fallen to the bottom and you been lead to believe life is happier abroad, but all you read is the main leader complaining all the time about the places he been to? :? It's just really painful to watch. I'm just telling it like it is. But I guess we have to move on and go our separate ways... and sucks for Winston himself..Oh well.
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

January 6th, 2024, 8:25 pm
publicduende wrote:
January 6th, 2024, 7:51 pm

Why do I care and why am I writing this? Because think of it like this.. how would you feel when one of your idols or heroes has fallen to the bottom and you been lead to believe life is happier abroad, but all you read is the main leader complaining all the time about the places he been to? :? It's just really painful to watch. I'm just telling it like it is. But I guess we have to move on and go our separate ways... and sucks for Winston himself..Oh well.
Idol, Hero? Good Joke.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

publicduende wrote:
January 6th, 2024, 6:16 pm
Winston wrote:

@Winston

But PD. I already explained to you, I don't feel horny around Filipinas. They look and feel so ghetto and low class. It turns me off. I have a hard to having sex with them and have a hard time getting it up. lol. Plus they act like they don't need us and are self-absorbed now. I don't have that horny teenager feeling around them anymore. But I do with NE Asian women. That's why I said I wanted NE Asian women, remember? They make me feel more complete and satisfied and natural. The pickings in the PH are getting slimmer and slimmer. The girls act like they don't need me and aren't even engaging anymore. Or it could be that the egregore there doesn't like me as much anymore.

I explained this to you earlier but you keep forgetting it. Why? How come you don't take what I say into consideration?