Any of you considered Vietnamese Brides?

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Re: Vietnamese Brides

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Jester wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
I dont want to live in singapore its very expensive and I wouldn't be happy there it looks like a miserable place that is very far from my family. my online income is iffy at best although good. I need to retire asap.
Sorry I havent fully understood the situation. Thought you were a lonely, high earning keyboard warrior, content to live in Asia.

Saigon could offer VN chicks plus cheaper than Singapore. But being close to USA loved ones adds another issue.

I have the same issue, BTW.

Dont understand about retire soon. If you mean income drop expected, that again is a major constraint.

If you care to post requirements, constraints and desires in a list, we could take a stab at it. There is always a best path.

my income situation is complicated. im not sure the residency requirements for singapore but i wouldn't look for a wife unless i was "retired" and well see if i can do that with my situation.

Actually id prefer to live in america with a wife its just im scared she will divorce me. If i "divorce" i can't afford to lose my retirement lol at least in phil they dont have divorce and they seem more loyal but that may change. Maybe when my parents are too old i might also not be able to live in asia either for that reason which concerns me. I dont like the idea of being halfway around the world from them. there is a lot of unknowns. and with a mail order bride you would imagine the divorce rate might be high cause you dont have much time to know them.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Jester wrote:
I dont want to live in singapore its very expensive and I wouldn't be happy there it looks like a miserable place that is very far from my family. my online income is iffy at best although good. I need to retire asap.
Sorry I havent fully understood the situation. Thought you were a lonely, high earning keyboard warrior, content to live in Asia.

Saigon could offer VN chicks plus cheaper than Singapore. But being close to USA loved ones adds another issue.

Dont understand about retire soon. If you mean income drop expected, that again is a major constraint.

If you care to post requirements, constraints and desires in a list, we could take a stab at it. There is always a best path.

my income situation is complicated. im not sure the residency requirements for singapore but i wouldn't look for a wife unless i was "retired" and well see if i can do that with my situation.

Actually id prefer to live in america with a wife its just im scared she will divorce me. If i "divorce" i can't afford to lose my retirement lol at least in phil they dont have divorce and they seem more loyal but that may change. Maybe when my parents are too old i might also not be able to live in asia either for that reason which concerns me. I dont like the idea of being halfway around the world from them. there is a lot of unknowns. and with a mail order bride you would imagine the divorce rate might be high cause you dont have much time to know them.
OK so you want to settle in the USA, and import a wife, from a docile slavegirl culture, that doesnt believe in divorce?

Are those the constraints?

Sounds like any 18 year old from the Phils or Indonesia will work. She wont have a degree, wont have a career, wont want to leave you. Indo might be better than Philly, she will have no expat-bitch-network in the USA to pry her away from you. NON-English-speaking, no TV or smartphone, thats what you want.

If she has a friend who wants to live on the beach in Baja, PM me a pic. :wink: BTW, the house next door to me is available for sale or rent.

BTW, Not sure why you're afraid of divorce?
If the fear is financial, two ideas:
(1) the obvious - prenup
(2) siphon some income to a new Belize IBC (offshore company). Or maybe a HK company, if you're there in person to open it. You will actually pay MORE taxes, but perhaps the income will no longer show on your form 1040 (US tax return). I do NOT know for sure that this will work (more research needed), but might give you an accumulated aftertax stash that a foreign bitch's lawyer wouldnt know to look for. Dangerous stuff though, divorce papers require disclosures.
(3) Stash money in a Singapore metals storage outfit. Not a bank or financial account, not reportable. Enjoy your life, if all goes to hell, you have a stash to start over.

If the fear is regarding kids in a divorce situation, thats harder, I have no easy answer. But the RIGHT answer is to be willing to toss her out at the first sign of backtalk or other issues. (Unless corporate punishment can solve the problem.) Then, when the dust settles, your kids will respect you. Divorce is like an amputation. Or vomiting. If you're going to have to do it, do it sooner.

If the fear is falling in love and then getting hurt, consider it a practice of svadharma, duty... practice your manhood, toughness. Make it a daily game to make her fall in love with you. So SHE is the one crying when you break up. Samurai code: resolute acceptance of death. Living each day like it is the last. Not an evil thing, she will enjoy the ride.

Oh and one final thought. If you go to Malaysia, and fetch yourself a Christian bride in Kuching, they travel visa-free to Mexico. You can live in Baja near US border, no visa necessary, stay forever, noone checks. No entry to USA needed, thus no K-1 needed, thus no on-the-books-marriage needed. Yet you can drive or bus to US and take a plane from San Diego or LAX to see your family.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Jester wrote:
Jester wrote:

OK so you want to settle in the USA, and import a wife, from a docile slavegirl culture, that doesnt believe in divorce?

Are those the constraints?

Sounds like any 18 year old from the Phils or Indonesia will work. She wont have a degree, wont have a career, wont want to leave you. Indo might be better than Philly, she will have no expat-bitch-network in the USA to pry her away from you. NON-English-speaking, no TV or smartphone, thats what you want.

If she has a friend who wants to live on the beach in Baja, PM me a pic. :wink: BTW, the house next door to me is available for sale or rent.

BTW, Not sure why you're afraid of divorce?
If the fear is financial, two ideas:
(1) the obvious - prenup
(2) siphon some income to a new Belize IBC (offshore company). Or maybe a HK company, if you're there in person to open it. You will actually pay MORE taxes, but perhaps the income will no longer show on your form 1040 (US tax return). I do NOT know for sure that this will work (more research needed), but might give you an accumulated aftertax stash that a foreign bitch's lawyer wouldnt know to look for. Dangerous stuff though, divorce papers require disclosures.
(3) Stash money in a Singapore metals storage outfit. Not a bank or financial account, not reportable. Enjoy your life, if all goes to hell, you have a stash to start over.

If the fear is regarding kids in a divorce situation, thats harder, I have no easy answer. But the RIGHT answer is to be willing to toss her out at the first sign of backtalk or other issues. (Unless corporate punishment can solve the problem.) Then, when the dust settles, your kids will respect you. Divorce is like an amputation. Or vomiting. If you're going to have to do it, do it sooner.

If the fear is falling in love and then getting hurt, consider it a practice of svadharma, duty... practice your manhood, toughness. Make it a daily game to make her fall in love with you. So SHE is the one crying when you break up. Samurai code: resolute acceptance of death. Living each day like it is the last. Not an evil thing, she will enjoy the ride.

Oh and one final thought. If you go to Malaysia, and fetch yourself a Christian bride in Kuching, they travel visa-free to Mexico. You can live in Baja near US border, no visa necessary, stay forever, noone checks. No entry to USA needed, thus no K-1 needed, thus no on-the-books-marriage needed. Yet you can drive or bus to US and take a plane from San Diego or LAX to see your family.

Good notes. I didn't know that about malyasia. im kind of scared to live in mexico though thats way too dangerous for me lol

I would like to live in asia in phil if it meant i could prevent the materialism and divorce but with my parents getting older im not sure if in a few years that is a practical idea. Also i like living in america better than asia anyways so I guess my only reason for living in asia would be out of fear of losing a women or her changing. I heard prenups dont always work though especially with foreign. My biggest fear is losting my retirement saved with no backup source cause i wouldn't marry unless im retired young already. but also if kids were involved i would hate that too. I agree indo probably is better if wife hunting but im just guessing. There are good women in phil but you gotta be slow and really search.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

newlifeinPhilippines,

I don't get why you would have to retire before getting married. Are you at retirement age or do you want to get somewhat rich before getting married? There is no reason to be rich before getting married.

If you do go live overseas, then you could marry a pretty young shop keeper who runs a kiosk or small store. My wife used to run a kiosk for her parents. If you have some money, you could open up a little shop or stand. You have the cash and your wife knows how to run it. Then you hire people. If she has trustworthy relatives you could give them a job, or else hire someone that's easier to fire. There are lots of ways to earn a living. I knew some businessmen who'd helped open the futures market in Indonesia. To earn a living, one of them rented a pond near the ocean to farm fish or shrimp and hire people to farm the fish. He also had a little glass stand in the mall that sold phone cards. There are all kinds of little microbusinesses that can turn enough of a profit to live off of if you don't fit the typical work-experience profile and have just a little money. You'd have to have a woman you can trust, or just really assert yourself as leader while dating and make sure you control the money after you are married. You pocket profits from the business and control the assets if you are afraid. I trust my wife and we have a joint back account.

My wife and I have done some street vending in the US to earn some money. There are lots of things you can do. Waiting to retire to get married isn't the typical approach and it isn't necessary.

One of the best ways to prevent divorce is to marry a woman of good character who doesn't believe in divorce. But a lot of these women have high moral standards for a spouse, too, not wanting a man who will cheat and sleep around on them. So if they are smart, they avoid players. You might find a naïve young girl who won't sleep around who'd marry a player without thinking it through or realizing he's a playa'.

Wanting to be near parents to take care of them is a big issue. My wife's folks are in Indonesia and mine are in the US. You can't be in both places. If you are an only child and parents are adventurous, maybe they'd move to Asia, but most old folks who haven't ever left the country like to stay close to home.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

MrMan wrote:newlifeinPhilippines,

I don't get why you would have to retire before getting married. Are you at retirement age or do you want to get somewhat rich before getting married? There is no reason to be rich before getting married.

If you do go live overseas, then you could marry a pretty young shop keeper who runs a kiosk or small store. My wife used to run a kiosk for her parents. If you have some money, you could open up a little shop or stand. You have the cash and your wife knows how to run it. Then you hire people. If she has trustworthy relatives you could give them a job, or else hire someone that's easier to fire. There are lots of ways to earn a living. I knew some businessmen who'd helped open the futures market in Indonesia. To earn a living, one of them rented a pond near the ocean to farm fish or shrimp and hire people to farm the fish. He also had a little glass stand in the mall that sold phone cards. There are all kinds of little microbusinesses that can turn enough of a profit to live off of if you don't fit the typical work-experience profile and have just a little money. You'd have to have a woman you can trust, or just really assert yourself as leader while dating and make sure you control the money after you are married. You pocket profits from the business and control the assets if you are afraid. I trust my wife and we have a joint back account.

My wife and I have done some street vending in the US to earn some money. There are lots of things you can do. Waiting to retire to get married isn't the typical approach and it isn't necessary.

One of the best ways to prevent divorce is to marry a woman of good character who doesn't believe in divorce. But a lot of these women have high moral standards for a spouse, too, not wanting a man who will cheat and sleep around on them. So if they are smart, they avoid players. You might find a naïve young girl who won't sleep around who'd marry a player without thinking it through or realizing he's a playa'.

Wanting to be near parents to take care of them is a big issue. My wife's folks are in Indonesia and mine are in the US. You can't be in both places. If you are an only child and parents are adventurous, maybe they'd move to Asia, but most old folks who haven't ever left the country like to stay close to home.
I guess if someone marries a career woman or can live in asia for a long time they could establish a shop but it sounds complext and a big hassle and thats only if you plan to settle down in that asian country and the money earned may not even be worth the hassle there. slightly off topic but Im debating on whether to send my gf money for her sari sari store she may be scamming me but at this point i may just do it pity. i wont be seeing her again im just doing it out of pity of my heart at this point.

I dont have the time or money to be going around traveling for months in a foreign country going on dates to find women. Even when i was in my hotel everyday i was workign constantly with a live in if i had gone on dating it would ahve been a disaster where id be losing my income and then on top of it feel rushed to find a woman. I think thats where a lot of people go wrong is they are in a rush in a short time to find some woman abroad. You even lived in indonesia so finding a wife was easy since you were already there no matter what.

2nd reason is my income is iffy at best and immoral and i dont have a backup plan i really dont have work experience or easy way to replace it and even if i did it would be menial work and id be stuck as minimum wage earner forever. so of course id need to be retired (even if young) before id even think of such a thing. I realize most people have a 9 to 5 so there is no reason to wait around for retirement they can probably find a job easily in that industry if they lose one although the economy makes it hard for even people with work experience to get jobs nowadays so even people with job security may be antsy about marriage. I just dont have the desire to even think of that.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Can't you find a non-sleazy online industry to work in?

As far as small business, go, the folks I was talking about had several stands in malls they didn't operate. They could count the number of phone cards in inventory and calculate sales based on that. If they made a few hundred per booths and had several booths, that was enough to live on there. The risk would be an employee leaving with all the inventory, I suppose.

There are a lot of jobs you could do working for yourself. In the summer, cleaning pools pays well if you have your own business and can build the business up. I know a couple of men who have made a good living doing that. One of them had a younger wife who ran away with the pool boy, one of his employees. Selling real estate doesn't require a degree or any particular past experience.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Jester, are brides easy to get in Kucing or something?

You'd think you could get a cat easy in Kucing.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

MrMan wrote:Jester, are brides easy to get in Kucing or something?

You'd think you could get a cat easy in Kucing.
:lol:
Had to google what you were talking about, Indonesia guy. Here it is:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nasi_kucing

Anyway, Kuching is a city on the north coast of Borneo, in the Malaysian province of Sarawak (I think). Getting there is a pain, I think, you wouldnt want to live there if you are caring for parents in US. But its a safe town. The Chinese people who live there (lots of them) are Christians. Folks on Naughty Nomad and elsewhere have suggested that they are some of the prettiest Chinese girls around, and that de facto polygamy is accepted there.

I knew a Christian Chinese-Malaysian boy at Princeton, and he indeed had "two moms".
MrMan wrote:
There are all kinds of little microbusinesses that can turn enough of a profit to live off of if you don't fit the typical work-experience profile and have just a little money.
In Ensenada little businesses in crummy buildings with lousy signage and indifferent service can still succeed. Rents are low. Any American-style business concept should succeed, if you keep price-point low. Competition is minimal if you offer American style concept.

Fluent Spanish is a must though. Most people speak no English at all.

MrMan wrote:
You might find a naïve young girl who won't sleep around who'd marry a player without thinking it through or realizing he's a playa'.
I met a beautiful fiftyish Filipina woman in the USA who told me her husband always had a few "flirtations" going on. She was still with him, well-dressed, happy, Christian.
MrMan wrote:
My Mom sniffs at the idea of moving to Ensenada -- too Mexican -- but would consider San Miguel de Allende, where everyone speaks English. She's 80 years old, red-state conservative, and White. So if she would, anyone would. SMA also has enough name-recognition that it would be an acceptable destination for foreign brides from anywhere.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

MrMan wrote:Can't you find a non-sleazy online industry to work in?

As far as small business, go, the folks I was talking about had several stands in malls they didn't operate. They could count the number of phone cards in inventory and calculate sales based on that. If they made a few hundred per booths and had several booths, that was enough to live on there. The risk would be an employee leaving with all the inventory, I suppose.

There are a lot of jobs you could do working for yourself. In the summer, cleaning pools pays well if you have your own business and can build the business up. I know a couple of men who have made a good living doing that. One of them had a younger wife who ran away with the pool boy, one of his employees. Selling real estate doesn't require a degree or any particular past experience.

I tried to but google slammed me in 2012 and so went all my earnings LOL.

yeah i heard about the kiosks thing i dont know how to get started or anything. I think you have to find a product that will work and then figure out a way to get someone to deliver it to you. i have no experience in wholesale so i dont know where to start. how well id manage th at stuff seems like it would be a huge headache where youd have to manage many and then you wouldn't be able to travel either. real estate you sort of have to have a salesman mind and a pretty face otherwise its like working minimum wage job.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

im not sure the residency requirements for singapore but i wouldn't look for a wife unless i was "retired"
If you retire then you can EASILY get residency in Singapore, Thailand, Phils, Malaysia, any Spanish-speaking country in Latin America, or even Portugal. LOTS of choices.
im kind of scared to live in mexico though thats way too dangerous for me lol
Me and other expats agree that where we live is safer than Los Angeles, though more dangerous than Glendale California.

No kidnappings, at all, ever. I have not heard of any muggings of expats. Women walk home in the dark alone.

Drivers are generally nicer than L.A. or Glendale. Tijuana and Mexico City will be worse.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

I dont have the time or money to be going around traveling for months in a foreign country going on dates to find women.
You WOULD, if you RETIRED, right?
2nd reason is my income is iffy at best and immoral
Suspected as much.

OK, whatever "black-hat" or degrading-porn stuff you are doing, it's a problem. Among other issues, it prevents you from putting down roots and getting a good woman.

ANOTHER reason to retire.
I just dont have the desire to even think of that.
So we are clear, you need to shut down and retire, NOW.

(1) Find out what your monthly retirement money will be, if annuitized. Just a ballpark figure. So we know which destinations might fit your budget.

(2) Let us know what metro area or state your parents are near, so we know what destinations might work for you in terms of convenient, easy air travel. Quebec, DR, Belize, Baja, Cancun -- all close-by, with great air connections. Parents could enjoy visiting any of these locations.

Then we can skin this cat!

As a LAST resort, if foreign places simply wont work, the strategy would be to settle cheap in a safe US locale close to parents, then import the least corruptible, innocent girl.

Re the prenup, yeah they can be challenged, you might research which states have precedent for that and which dont. One safeguard is to get the girl her OWN lawyer, who speaks HER language (or has a paralegal/translator who speaks it), and perhaps furnish her a certified translation in her own language that she signs. That should stand up. Few lawyers would try challenging that in court, unless you are worth millions.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Jester wrote:
I dont have the time or money to be going around traveling for months in a foreign country going on dates to find women.
You WOULD, if you RETIRED, right?
2nd reason is my income is iffy at best and immoral
Suspected as much.

OK, whatever "black-hat" or degrading-porn stuff you are doing, it's a problem. Among other issues, it prevents you from putting down roots and getting a good woman.

ANOTHER reason to retire.
I just dont have the desire to even think of that.
So we are clear, you need to shut down and retire, NOW.

(1) Find out what your monthly retirement money will be, if annuitized. Just a ballpark figure. So we know which destinations might fit your budget.

(2) Let us know what metro area or state your parents are near, so we know what destinations might work for you in terms of convenient, easy air travel. Quebec, DR, Belize, Baja, Cancun -- all close-by, with great air connections. Parents could enjoy visiting any of these locations.

Then we can skin this cat!

As a LAST resort, if foreign places simply wont work, the strategy would be to settle cheap in a safe US locale close to parents, then import the least corruptible, innocent girl.

Re the prenup, yeah they can be challenged, you might research which states have precedent for that and which dont. One safeguard is to get the girl her OWN lawyer, who speaks HER language (or has a paralegal/translator who speaks it), and perhaps furnish her a certified translation in her own language that she signs. That should stand up. Few lawyers would try challenging that in court, unless you are worth millions.

I think importing a least corruptible girl would be the best strategy. Yes I need to retire ASAP and get out of the "biz". Dont have the money saved up or even close to do that so i would need a career change to do that but none look good right now.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Jester, I didn't know the full name of Kucing. I just know that the word means 'cat' in Indonesian, and I presume in Malaysian. Indonesian was taken from the Malayu people groups language. I think they changed the grammar or pronunciation a little bit to make it regular. The Malayu are the people Malaysia is named after and the two languages are almost the same, as you may know.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I'm kind of anti-retirement. I think if a man retires and he's still able bodied, he should work at something, whether it's a side business, a charity, church work, or just training his grand children.

If you don't have money to retire, financially, that is, you can't. But I do think it's good to get out of a sleazy web business and into something good for society. By good for society, it could be something like baking bread or plumbing or selling something useful. Anything that is useful for others that doesn't harm them.

Selling stuff at kiosks would probably be a hassle. Any work is a hassle. Maybe you can luck out and find a money tree. I've never seen one. If there was one, whoever owned it would probably complain about having to climb up it to knock down the big bills on the top. It's such a hassle. :)

In some countries, it's easy to become an English teacher. If you have a four-year-degree, it's really easy, but some countries may allow it with no degree and a one month certificate. In some countries, if you marry a local, they let you work there. Teaching English is an actual field. A lot of people try to do it with no knowledge of skill of how to do it, which is unfortunate for the field and the students.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

MrMan wrote:I'm kind of anti-retirement. I think if a man retires and he's still able bodied, he should work at something, whether it's a side business, a charity, church work, or just training his grand children.

If you don't have money to retire, financially, that is, you can't. But I do think it's good to get out of a sleazy web business and into something good for society. By good for society, it could be something like baking bread or plumbing or selling something useful. Anything that is useful for others that doesn't harm them.

Selling stuff at kiosks would probably be a hassle. Any work is a hassle. Maybe you can luck out and find a money tree. I've never seen one. If there was one, whoever owned it would probably complain about having to climb up it to knock down the big bills on the top. It's such a hassle. :)

In some countries, it's easy to become an English teacher. If you have a four-year-degree, it's really easy, but some countries may allow it with no degree and a one month certificate. In some countries, if you marry a local, they let you work there. Teaching English is an actual field. A lot of people try to do it with no knowledge of skill of how to do it, which is unfortunate for the field and the students.
Well i guess if i knew how to do it would be one thing but i have no knowledge on that stuff so id imagine it would be a heck of a feat to attempt.
Yeah i talked to a pastor. I meant i need to be retired in the sense that i can quickly get out of it and then maybe do something else with my life (find a wife or do charity work or whatever like you mentioned). If i had an easy replacement i would go with it though. Its not my only "habitual" sin i got other things to deal with in regards to lust and sexual impurity (porn) and possibly other things. Actually i think ive fully converted to MGTOW i think for this reason indefinitely. I dont want to be an english teacher cause i would be away from my family and also im not the teaching type its not my personality. I got a lot of struggles.