Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Any Experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Rexsavage
Freshman Poster

Re: Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Any Experiences? (Scam, Exposed, Reviews, Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by Rexsavage »

Well Mark Davis conducted his webinar this evening and the question of whether he would address recent accusations or sweep them under the carpet had been settled. Mark addressed all his recent bad press head on. As his meeting wound down he became more and more fixated on finding and criminally charging the person who created the anonymous video disclosing his divorce. I am not an attorney nor am I a police officer but I can virtually guarantee you that Mark is doing nothing more than rattling his sword because there have been no criminal nor civil violations committed. Mark knows this and I believe he was grandstanding for his tribe. He even went so far as to request his tribe contribute to a legal attack/defense fund. Ridiculous. He seemed especially bothered that the video creator used a synthesized voice. Everything expressed in the video was either an opinion or a true statement. Remember, the truth is the ultimate defense in slander and libel cases.

Mark and Anna’s explanation for their divorce related to depression following a miscarriage by Anna. They appeared very upset that they were “forced” to disclose this “fact”. If Anna did suffer a miscarriage I am sorry for both of them but there was no reason that information needed to be disclosed. No reason what so ever. Mark provided a very bizarre explanation that they’re divorced but nothing has changed. He says he still lives with Anna, wears his wedding ring, etc., etc. Sorry but I’m just not following the logic of his statements. Are his statements truthful or a clever way to garner sympathy and put a heart rending spin on their situation (which is nothing more than a good old fashion divorce)? Unfortunately Mark has earned people’s skepticism due to all his pie in the sky marketing claims

This leads me to the other major issue I had with Mark’s comments tonight. He was shocked that people questioned his transparency while readily admitting he deletes negative comments (and posters) from his you tube channel. Mark’s claim is that he only deletes mean and nasty people who could potentially scare away timid, new potential customers. I call complete bullshit on this. Mark also deletes negative comments about his services and company so all you see is unicorns and butterfly’s when you read comments on his videos. This is not being transparent. Period. If Mark wants to be transparent at least post a standing statement on his YouTube page stating negative comments have been removed for marketing purposes Don’t spin this practice as protecting the weak.

It is my opinion that Mark spoke another untruth when he defended his actions of bringing in people for the September tour. Mark claimed that his company scrambled to get seven men in country by changing flights, etc. before the shutdown went into effect. Given that the shutdown surprised everyone I do not see how this would be humanly possible. I will not speculate on how someone could enter the Ukraine once the restrictions were in place but there are ways to do it, especially if one as has an association with a charity organization. Mark now says things have changed with the border restrictions and you absolutely can’t get tour guest into the country. Nothing has changed since the border restrictions went into place Aug 28 or 29th.

I also took

Special Offer! FREE 6 Month Membership on ForeignWomen.com! Sign up here.

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Any Experiences? (Scam, Exposed, Reviews, Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by Winston »

mrtravels wrote:
September 11th, 2020, 9:32 am
Video posted. Our partner said video download file was very large 4k version, so it took much longer to hit YouTube servers.

Here is link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9ApYwWUmfY

If you have issues with link here, use search phrase below at YouTube and you'll find it:

Dream Connections : Mark Davis Exposed

Please LIKE the video and FOLLOW our channel to help spread the word. Also, fell free to leave comments or bring up your own stories about Mark Davis!
@mrtravels

Why is the video private and inaccessible now? What happened?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Strykr
Freshman Poster

Post by Strykr »

Winston wrote:
September 15th, 2020, 4:47 pm
Strykr wrote:
September 15th, 2020, 1:27 am
And also why I deleted my DC review from public listing on YT. Right click View image to see it bigger.

@Strykr

Welcome back. Nice to see you again. I don't understand your explanation above in the image. You said you took down your DC video because you don't want your new agency, or the agency you work with, to be about bringing down other agencies like DC by bashing them. I don't get your logic though. Your personal testimonial is your testimonial only. It's not a promo for these other agencies. Plus unless you own these agencies, then you are just an affiliate or partner, so you do not speak for these agencies you work for. Thus you are free as a tour client to give your testimonial right? You should be at least. So your logic doesn't add up. Surely you can speak for yourself without being a representative for these agencies you work with right? That's a separate matter. In your DC critique, you were speaking as a client of DC. Not as an advertiser for these new agencies you work with. Right? So what you said doesn't make much sense. I don't see the connection. Can you clarify if I misunderstood you?

Even TV stations can broadcast content they don't endorse or agree with. I'm sure you've seen the disclaimer on documentaries at the beginning that say: "The following program are the views of the producers, and does not necessarily reflect the views of the TV station" right? Especially if the documentary contains controversial views, such as conspiracy theories.

Also, I remember long ago that people here were saying that the reason you took down the DC video review, is that your fiancee at the time received an odd visit from the local police, which you took as a hint of a threat from Mark, so you got scared and took it down. Is there any truth in that?

Are you sure you're telling the whole truth? Or is the reason you gave above just a cover story? If so, what are you afraid of? You are no longer with that fiancee anymore right? Have you been threatened in any other way, even subtlely? Just wondering.
Ah, ok. So this is why I stop posting in here. No matter what I said there was always accusation of scandal or cover up or being paid off. And takes so long to address these and always to no avail.

It is really very simple so I will try and lay it out here without writing an autobiography of the last 3 years of my life. And please note, I have covered most of this before and even made videos on my channel about some of it.

Let me explain the videos because you are confusing two videos into one.

Video 1. "MY DC REVIEW" we all know what this is. Was made in 2018 after my 2017 dc trip.

Video 2. The Anon DC Video. I have nothing to do with this.

So let me explain the screen that I posted (the one with the red lines and arrows on it)

Mr travels or someone posted on my youtube channel that I had deleted the Anon DC video after it was posted in my forum. Insinuating I was looking out for DC. Winston, You messaged me and asked me to respond to it the accusation. So I did.

The screenshot shows that a member by the name Frequent Flyer posted the anon video in the Ukraine Fusion and then deleted it. So the screenshot is proving that I didn't delete it as I was accused. The screenshot shows what I "the admin" of the forum sees. You use the same software, so it should make sense. You can see who deletes post while no one else can.

Conclusion: I did not post the anon video in Ukraine Fusion nor did I delete it. It's pretty simple.

Ok, The bottom of that screenshot (by the way the screenshot is from Ukraine Fusion from 2 days ago, where I also address the same accusation from the comment on your tube of accusing me of deleting Dc videos and reviews)

The bottom part is when I message MD in Feb saying I will remove the "MY DC VIDEO REVIEW". Nothing to do with the annon video.
People were wondering why I did it. The message to him explains it.
I didn't want to build a company by saying another is bad. Maybe you would do this, but I didn't want to. We are in direct competition to DC and everyone else. I think it's a low way to market your company.
I was not paid off; I did not get threatened. If I did, I would just laugh at it. I did not join forces with DC as somebody suggested. There is no scandal. The truth is pretty boring.

Why was the video deleted the first time in 2018 and then put back up a few months later? Again, already written about this.

In 2018 I met Valentina. She worked at international romance and adventure. We dated for about 5 months or so. If you could call it dating. We spent 2 weeks together in Jan/Feb. I went back to see her in June and we broke up while I was there. There is a video on my channel while I was there vlogging about the break up.

In about march 2018 I think it was, I made my dc video and afa videos. After it went it up it got a lot of attention. A comment was made on the video that sound like a threat towards Valentina from MD. Along the lines of "I see you are dating the manger from Internation romance. Let's see what happens next. The comment was then changed to hide this part. When I told valentina, she told me the rest of the international Romance debacle.

This is the company MD sued. The one with the video about Reznikova working as a spy. etc etc... I think we all know it.

Until this point, I didn't know about the lawsuit. I had never watch the reznikova video until then. Nor Valentina or the owner of International romance told me anything of this drama while I was at this company. Or the major drama that had unfolded. MD sued International romance. He created the video to try and take down Reznikova (Ironic). At the same time, the police arrived at Valintas parents with a warrant to search based on Valentina running a sex trafficking ring. It does not take a genius to figure out what happened.

Of course, nothing happened to her, but she had a sick father that had to deal with this stuff and the goon squad turning up at their house.

So when I learnt this, I messaged Mark and said I know about everything the cops etc. and I..("I" is keyword there), will make a deal with you. I will take down the video, and you don't mess with, me or her.
He told me I was honourable to put her first and gave me his word.
Happy days right....

A few months later, I was sent a video by someone I knew at AFA. It was news "hit piece" depicting Valentina as prostitute or madame and me a guy from Turkey called Amore, who comes to these events to get prostitutes. What events were they? Afa socials and of course international romance and adventure socials. Afa informed me it was MD, as he had done it in the past, according to them.
I'm guessing the idea behind it is to make women, legit women, not sign up with the agencies. Or maybe just to get the last sucker punch in.

Now don't get me wrong. I don't know for sure if was him. I have no proof, and I tried to get proof. But it is impossible. To get a hit piece written on someone in Ukraine costs about 50 bucks.

So I put the "DC REVIEW VIDEO" Back up. MD contact me very soon after asking me to take it down. I told him he broke the deal. I told he still had images of me on his website. I said nothing about the hit piece.

He then said, oh by the way you are on the news as Turkish guy with a prostitute" or something to that effect.

I told him that's why the video was back up, he denied it. He said he was also in the video and was suing the new station. He pointed out where he was in the video. It was maybe second or few.

I didn't buy it. All the footage was from videos uploaded in the last month. My vlog, my vlog with Valentina. AFA and international romance. There is no way the news station could accidentally find these. And the footage from dc, was what looked like from 2011 or something. How would the station choose this unrecognisable old DC video yet use all our latest videos clearly showing our faces? It seems like a very lame way to remove accountability.

Anyway, if he had proved the lawsuit. I would have taken it down. But he didn't. And so it stayed up until I took in down in Feb.

Let me be clear I am not here to take down any company. I simply don't care about that. And from what is happening it seems like they are hanging themselves.

A lot of guys have been on tour with DC and anyone can pick up the phone, make a video and upload to youtube. But they don't. They write about it on forums and on review sites. I think more people should, as long as it is honest and fact-based.

But if you do, this is what will happen 100%
Those that like DC will attack you and accuse malicious intent
Those that hate DC will also attack you and accuse you of malicious intent.

This is why the person or person/s that made anon video is anonymous. It means no one can make a hit piece on him. Dox him. Threaten him, send the goon squad around, sue him and insert other drama here.....

So is the question is:
Is it worth the shtstorm that comes with trying to help others by doing a review on youtube. Simple answer. No.

Hopefully, I have cleared up any questions you may have had.
Last edited by Strykr on September 15th, 2020, 11:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Strykr
Freshman Poster

Post by Strykr »

ps:
We are not an "Affiliate site" we work with agencies that Luba has used for 10 years with her clients. To this date we have not accepted any commissions from any of them. Some in the future will pay us, because we are building new websites for them and helping with their marketing emails, new logos etc...
Let me be clear we don't just send guys off to the highest paying agencies for a bit of commission. The guys pay us to help them. Not to point them at a scam letter writing agency.
There close to 170 videos on my Youtube channel now, many of them are about avoiding scams and to never used these fake websites that pay out "affiliate commissions". I don't run ads on my channel. I don't feature women in bikinis with big tits, I don't click bait the viewers. And I don't promoted websites or agencies. Which I have had many offers to. The same goes for Ukraine Fusion. All the videos were made at my (and Luba's) cost and time to hopefully help guys like us that got sucked in.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@Rexsavage

You forgot to finish your post. It ended with "I also took". Can you edit it and finish what you were about to write?

His explanation sounds strange. A tragedy event like a miscarriage usually brings a couple closer together not apart. Strange. There's probably more to it than that. But of course Mark won't say anymore if it's not to his advantage. It's not like he is honest Abe. lol

Maybe the event was the straw that broke the camel's back type of thing?

Why didn't they just try to have another pregnancy? Maybe Anna is superstitious or religious and took it as a curse from God or divine forces? Who knows. I heard Russians can be pretty superstitious.

I wouldn't worry about Mark censoring comments on YouTube. Everyone who has a business does that. It's very common.

Where does Mark do his webinar? Can you post a link to it? Can anyone see it? Is it archived somewhere? Does it get uploaded to YouTube?

Why would Mark address the divorce thing? Was it because everyone in his tribe asked him about it so he had no choice?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
WorldTraveler
Junior Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Strykr wrote:
September 15th, 2020, 11:33 pm
ps:
We are not an "Affiliate site" we work with agencies that Luba has used for 10 years with her clients. To this date we have not accepted any commissions from any of them. Some in the future will pay us, because we are building new websites for them and helping with their marketing emails, new logos etc...
Let me be clear we don't just send guys off to the highest paying agencies for a bit of commission. The guys pay us to help them. Not to point them at a scam letter writing agency.
There close to 170 videos on my Youtube channel now, many of them are about avoiding scams and to never used these fake websites that pay out "affiliate commissions". I don't run ads on my channel. I don't feature women in bikinis with big tits, I don't click bait the viewers. And I don't promoted websites or agencies. Which I have had many offers to. The same goes for Ukraine Fusion. All the videos were made at my (and Luba's) cost and time to hopefully help guys like us that got sucked in.
@Strykr, good luck. You seem like a true gentleman. I wish you the best in your endeavors in Ukraine.
Strykr
Freshman Poster

Post by Strykr »

WorldTraveler wrote:
September 16th, 2020, 12:29 am
Strykr wrote:
ps:
@Strykr, good luck. You seem like a true gentleman. I wish you the best in your endeavors in Ukraine.
Thanks! Appreciate that.
WorldTraveler
Junior Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

gsjackson wrote:
September 13th, 2020, 9:31 pm
Rexsavage wrote:
September 13th, 2020, 7:12 pm
I noticed the lack of his wife’s presence in his videos several months ago. I honestly thought he was keeping her in the background because she had basically become fat which again undermined his claim of the fit, slim, perfect Ukrainian woman.
Well, what do you expect? She's lived in the U.S. for years, and in a part of the country where it's too hot to go outside over half the year.
I have not seen her photos lately. How fat is she. Please post.

I think Mark could have easily said that his wife and him have grown apart and parted ways and that is it. He was married for what about 14 years? What do people expect that take his trips, a "guarantee on life." Maybe somebody could tell me where I can get one!
WorldTraveler
Junior Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

gsjackson wrote:
September 12th, 2020, 4:43 pm
mrtravels wrote:
September 11th, 2020, 5:44 pm
Rex,

Thanks for confirming what many of us know already. This is just the beginning of how so many men are not satisfied with this pie in the sky he sell. Some will get that pie, he'll celebrate them and forgot about the others who need it the most help. Of course unless you have more money to give him LOL

First, technically the YouTube page is not mine, it was an ideas of a few of us to create and some of us have access it. No matter what you do, your comment will be filtered out and hid from the page after they see it. Basically, they see it before anyone else and if they don't like it, your done. Best thing to do is post everything under the video we posted under a different identity because you know we won't delete it.

We promise it will be see by the masses. We're gong to put some money together between the guys and go on the offense. Paid advertising so everyone learns the truth. This is not solely about Mark because he's not even the worse of them, we're gong after any company or person who does wrong to our fellow man!
Anything you could expose about the pay per letter scam would be great. I'm curious about whether the girls in the pictures ever actually get involved and are the ones stringing you along to generate more revenue, or are you dealing strictly with a translator? One thing I feel fairly certain about with respect to the one I've been on -- Romance Compass -- is that the letters you get from girls trying to initiate contact are software generated. If I go on the site for a couple of minutes I'll get them in large flurries -- dozens a day, sometimes more than a hundred a day -- but if I'm not around for a long period of time almost none. It's like the software says -- 'okay we've got a live one here, crank out 50 letters.'
Men in the West are desperate and will believe any stupid shit. Yes the letters are generated as soon as you come on the site. Beautiful girls with big breast that are 10s are not desperate for food and don't want to date an old loser from some foreign country. Beautiful girls like that can always date rich oligarchs or at least rich dudes in their own country.

When I lived in the Ukraine with my girlfriend at the time who was a light 8. She told me that a guy once showed up to her town to meet her. She had never sent him a single letter so wouldn't meet him. I asked her wasn't she pissed that her dating agency wrote to foreign men she knew nothing about. "No, the lady that runs the agency, is my friend and has make a living somehow." So what some guy wasted thousands of dollars on coming over to see her and got stuck in a shithole Ukrainian town going out with a few leftovers. Her picture and profile were sold to AFA and I met her at a party there. She didn't look very good in her pictures, so I never would have contacted her that way. I was there over 4 different years. There are many professional daters at these socials. I do believe that any girl that is attractive can find a husband. Many of the girls I met got married later. I don't know if any of them are still married are not. I have met many FSU girls living in the West that were married this way and later divorced. Again, if you're not looking for a "guarantee on life," you can probably find a wife!
WorldTraveler
Junior Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Strykr wrote:
September 16th, 2020, 12:32 am
WorldTraveler wrote:
Strykr wrote:
ps:
Thanks! Appreciate that.
@Strykr I've been watching your videos and they are very informative and you know what is going on and have been going to or living there for 4 years, right? You're not fat, old, ugly, or bald, so I'm wondering why you are still single. Are you still looking for a wife or just playing the field now and having fun?
Strykr
Freshman Poster

Post by Strykr »

WorldTraveler wrote:
September 16th, 2020, 5:23 am
Strykr wrote:
WorldTraveler wrote:
Strykr wrote:
ps:
Thanks! Appreciate that.
@Strykr I've been watching your videos and they are very informative and you know what is going on and have been going to or living there for 4 years, right? You're not fat, old, ugly, or bald, so I'm wondering why you are still single. Are you still looking for a wife or just playing the field now and having fun?
I have not been here that long. When I first came to Ukraine 2017 I was ready to settle down, live in my house in NZ and enjoy life, start a family etc. But over that period of coming and going I decided to travel for a year or two. Virus meant I was kinda stuck in Ukraine. But it work out well. When you live here, dating and relationships are easy to come by. It's not like the fly in, fly out scenario. Fly in and Fly requires a K1 visa for the relationship to work which is a marriage pretty much. It is not necessary until I go home.

I specifically don't talk about my relationship/s on my channel like when I started. Its not that easy for a women to think she is the "next one" for my vlog. It just makes me look bad, discussing my girlfriends online. There is nothing appealing about this to any women. Quick story, I was with my girlfriend once in Kiev, I had to meet her best friend for the first time. All was good until her friend's boyfriend from the states showed up and reconised me. Luckily I had told my Girlfriend about the channel. So she was cool with it. But then she had to explain it her friends at the club. Could have easily turn a messy if I had to explain it for the first time my Girlfriend..

But the main reason is; I don't want my business to be built on whether or not I have what is perceived as a "Successful" relationship. What if we spilt up or divorce....I would have to pretend we are still together :wink:
Everybody is responsible for themselves. Our job is to make sure you don't get scammed. Use legit agencies, have support. etc... We don't and will never talk about success rates or "Winning formulas". All that stuff is irrelevant if a man can't get his shit together and present something that women will value.
Strykr
Freshman Poster

Re: Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Any Experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by Strykr »

@Rexsavage

Maybe you can help having see it, and knowing it most likely wont be online.

A couple or people had messaged me saying dc talked about me in his webinar. Once person described it as "He slammed Stryker". Do you know what he said?
Vegas Is Good
Freshman Poster

Re: Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Any Experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by Vegas Is Good »

WINSTON, I ACCEPT!

A while ago you pitched a business idea to me, some sort of pay-per-view fight thing. I can't remember the details exactly, but you said people would definitely pay to see us fight (I'll have to look back through your posts). You claimed to know three types of martial arts and you could easily kick my ass. You called me chicken, said I was too afraid to show my face... You talked this thing up pretty well for the crowd, but we could not agree to a specific time to meet at your house.

Well, I have some free time coming up and I understand you're planning another trip to Las Vegas. EXCELLENT!!! I think your pay-per-view fight idea is a great idea! I ACCEPT!!! Count on me coming over to your house, beating the shit out of you, and posting a video on YouTube.

The more I think about it, yes, I do believe many people will enjoy such a video. I know I will! :D
Rexsavage
Freshman Poster

Post by Rexsavage »

Strykr wrote:
September 16th, 2020, 10:51 am
@Rexsavage

Maybe you can help having see it, and knowing it most likely wont be online.

A couple or people had messaged me saying dc talked about me in his webinar. Once person described it as "He slammed Stryker". Do you know what he said?
Hey Stryker, yes I sat in on the webinar. I’m kind of bummed because I wrote a fairly long commentary on the webinar and thought I had posted here but I’m not seeing it. That being said, yes you were a topic of discussion during his webinar. He posted a large photo of you, disclosed your given name (or so he says) and went on to describe his history with you. You were part of the discussion because Mark opened up his presentation with a history of DC enemies and you were front and center during this discussion. You were given credit for dealing with DC on a man to man basis, not hiding behind an anonymous video or chat name. If Mark does what he normally does he will post the webinar on his YouTube page and you will be able to see for yourself how you were incorporated into his talk. The entire webinar was spent addressing all the comments posted to this Forum and your UF forum over the last couple of weeks. Be assured Mark reviews both forums because he didn’t miss many of the comments and accusations addressed to him through these platforms.

I don’t want to rewrite the entire commentary I completed this morning but I will mention a few (not all) things that bothered me about Mark’s presentation.

Regarding his divorce Mark had his wife Anna disclose that she had had a miscarriage last year and the subsequent depression led her to request the divorce. Per Mark, nothing has changed though. He still considers her his wife, he’s living in the same house as her and he still wears his wedding ring because in his mind he’s still married. There was NO REASON to disclose Anna’s medical situation, none what so ever. This disclosure came after 15 minutes of ranting about their invasion of privacy (via the anon video). If indeed Anna suffered a miscarriage I truly feel bad for both of them but I can’t help feeling like they put sad news to good use (garner further support of the “tribe”).

Mark attacked the maker of the anon video saying he terrified all who watched it. Lawsuits and criminal investigations to follow. Now I watched that video and there was nothing terrorizing about it. The maker used a voice distortion device and Mark acted as if Satan himself had recorded the video. Nothing in the video was inaccurate or malicious. The video definitely contained information Mark was pleased with but there was nothing criminally or civilly suspect with the statements contained therein. I am not an attorney or a cop so I’m giving you my opinion regarding the legality of the video. I believe Mark is just sword rattling. He went so far in the video as to request his tribe create and begin contributing to a legal fund so he could pursue the anon video creator.

Last point for now, Mark tried to defend the transparency of the company following doubts raised about divorce rates and other stats Mark shares with the public. In the same breath he admitted to editing out unfavorable comments posted to his YouTube page. His excuse for doing this, the negative comments were coming from people that were never going to take on of his tours and that these negative commenters “frightened ” new, prospective customers. I call bullshit on this. True transparency would allow valid, negative comments to be posted. I’m sure there is a whole host of former customers that would love to share their true feelings about the tour and these people are precluded from doing this on Marks YouTube page (where most of the prospective clients would come to learn about DC).

These are several other points I’d like to make about the Mia culpa webinar but I’ll,do that at a later date.
WorldTraveler
Junior Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Strykr wrote:
September 16th, 2020, 6:28 am
WorldTraveler wrote:
September 16th, 2020, 5:23 am
Strykr wrote:
WorldTraveler wrote:
Strykr wrote:
ps:
Thanks! Appreciate that.
I have not been here that long. When I first came to Ukraine 2017 I was ready to settle down, live in my house in NZ and enjoy life, start a family etc. But over that period of coming and going I decided to travel for a year or two. Virus meant I was kinda stuck in Ukraine. But it work out well. When you live here, dating and relationships are easy to come by. It's not like the fly in, fly out scenario. Fly in and Fly requires a K1 visa for the relationship to work which is a marriage pretty much. It is not necessary until I go home.

I specifically don't talk about my relationship/s on my channel like when I started. Its not that easy for a women to think she is the "next one" for my vlog. It just makes me look bad, discussing my girlfriends online. There is nothing appealing about this to any women. Quick story, I was with my girlfriend once in Kiev, I had to meet her best friend for the first time. All was good until her friend's boyfriend from the states showed up and reconised me. Luckily I had told my Girlfriend about the channel. So she was cool with it. But then she had to explain it her friends at the club. Could have easily turn a messy if I had to explain it for the first time my Girlfriend..

But the main reason is; I don't want my business to be built on whether or not I have what is perceived as a "Successful" relationship. What if we spilt up or divorce....I would have to pretend we are still together :wink:
Everybody is responsible for themselves. Our job is to make sure you don't get scammed. Use legit agencies, have support. etc... We don't and will never talk about success rates or "Winning formulas". All that stuff is irrelevant if a man can't get his shit together and present something that women will value.
@Strykr, your YouTube channel is the best of any on Ukraine. Your videos are informative and don’t have a marketing agenda like the marriage agencies. Since 2017 what is the longest amount of continuous time you’ve spent in Ukraine. You are smart to keep your dating life secret. Where is do you live now, Odessa? I used to frequent Ukraine and liked Ukrainian women.