Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Any Experiences? (Scam, Exposed, Reviews, Uncensored Open Discussion)

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Shemp
Experienced Poster

Re: Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Any Experiences? (Scam, Exposed, Reviews, Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by Shemp »

Winston wrote:
April 19th, 2020, 11:02 am
SteveUKR wrote:
April 19th, 2020, 4:37 am
Shemp is an old whoremonger who will die soon and then the world will be rid of his nuisance.
Please don't talk like that Steve. You should not wish someone here an early death.
The fool certainly doesn't bother me. At least he doesn't pollute threads like Spencer (PAG's sockpuppet). Focus on the disruption PAG is causing, that's what is really ruining this forum.
TruthSeeker
Freshman Poster

Re: Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Any Experiences? (Scam, Exposed, Reviews, Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by TruthSeeker »

Winston wrote:
April 18th, 2020, 5:01 am
Rense Radio is very anti-semitic.
Well Rense has many hosts that may be perceived as anti-semitic such as David Duke.

Did you know that Jeff Rense "fired" Jim Fetzer a couple years ago for denying that anyone was killed in that Las Vegas mass shooting? You can go on Jim Fetzer's site to find info about it.

https://jamesfetzer.org
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

TruthSeeker wrote:
May 1st, 2020, 3:16 am
Winston wrote:
April 18th, 2020, 5:01 am
Rense Radio is very anti-semitic.
Well Rense has many hosts that may be perceived as anti-semitic such as David Duke.

Did you know that Jeff Rense "fired" Jim Fetzer a couple years ago for denying that anyone was killed in that Las Vegas mass shooting? You can go on Jim Fetzer's site to find info about it.

https://jamesfetzer.org
No I didn't know that. I don't keep up with stuff like that. The truther movement has lots of internal squabbles like that. No big deal. So does every large community. But Rense site looks like it's from the 90's. Very outdated. Not modern at all. My former best friend Michael Goodspeed used to post articles on Rense's site. It is one of the oldest conspiracy/alternative news websites.

Rense site has a lot of anti-semitic content. He also has anti-semitic stuff from Texe Marrs and Henry Makow too. Even in the truther community, that will get him censored. A lot of truthers don't want to be associated with that. Even Alex Jones and David Icke don't want to be associated with anti-semitism either. Even if some of it is true, it still is dirty and brings negative vibes into the movement.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne