Trans racial black man with Asian fetish

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
RichieRich
Freshman Poster

Trans racial black man with Asian fetish

Post by RichieRich »

Hello, i was born I'm an unfortunate black man in the USA, regrettably. I am a black sheep even to blacks. Don't believe the stereotypes I cant play sports, I hate chicken, im.mot a felon, I live books, I find speak ebonics. And I hate rap, I prefer Bach or vivaldi. I digress, I'm interested in Asia, particularly. South Korea, China, and Taiwan. Which one would be better for me. I'm really interested in what Asians have to say, but other races input I will consider as well.
Thank you
Goodbye
Ps. When I say fetish I mean it in a positive way
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Trans racial black man with Asian fetish

Post by MrMan »

RichieRich wrote:
July 17th, 2021, 1:21 pm
Hello, i was born I'm an unfortunate black man in the USA, regrettably. I am a black sheep even to blacks. Don't believe the stereotypes I cant play sports, I hate chicken, im.mot a felon, I live books, I find speak ebonics. And I hate rap, I prefer Bach or vivaldi. I digress, I'm interested in Asia, particularly. South Korea, China, and Taiwan. Which one would be better for me. I'm really interested in what Asians have to say, but other races input I will consider as well.
Thank you
Goodbye
Transracial? Are you planning to go full transracial and have a race change operation? Are you thinking Asian, white, or something else?

I'm white and I like fried chicken.

I spent a year in South Korea and about 5 days in mainland China, btw... and nearly 12 years in Indonesia.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

RichieRich wrote:
July 17th, 2021, 1:21 pm
Thank you
Goodbye
Hey, don't beat yourself up. In most of your post you are essentially illiterate, which is of course a black trait you should be proud of. However, in some of your post you seem to fall back into literacy, which makes me think you are a troll. If you are PAG again, or any other sort of troll, please just stop.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

MrMan

If I remember you spend time in the 90's in south Korea. South Korea changed ALLOT since that time. Last I visited was 2018 ..but I keep seeing progressive change going towards western like values.