my perfect thai bride

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: my perfect thai bride

Post by MrMan »

Lucas88 wrote:
November 28th, 2022, 8:03 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:
November 28th, 2022, 3:33 pm
So you don't want to have kids or anything? I mean do your thing dude. I hope you enjoy your ladyboy husband, I mean, bride. :lol:
Doesn't CaptainSkelebob already have dozens of illegitimate kids scattered around from the hundreds of women who he's banged over the years?
Two biological males don't make babies.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

@CaptainSkelebob
I don't know how serious you are about any of this stuff. You are talking about lady boys on one thread, but cannibalism on another. Weren't you posting about some kind of demonic sounding stuff, and you accepted a sci-fi type explanation for it? I wonder if you are trolling, talking about edgy topics for your own entertainment.

But supposing this is really what you want, there are a number of problems with it. First, this would be so-called 'marrying' a man. This would be a man who has something seriously wrong with his mind, to the extent that he had his genitals removed or mutilated and refashioned and placed within a surgical wound to resemble a woman's genitals. Emotionally, he's a gay man. Personality-wise, gay and trans men can be really high strung, and sometimes quite hard to get a long with.

Maybe all or most women have a little crazy in them, PMS, and such, but they have hormones their own bodies generate, periods, and part of a cycle that allows them to bear children. But I would imagine you are in for a whole level of crazy if you spent your life with a man who was crazy enough to have his genitals chopped off.

You'd be with a man. I thought you fancied yourself a man of science. The DNA of a ladyboy is XY. It's male. Every cell in his body that carries DNA screams that he's a man. He sweats man sweat. Do you want another man's sweat all over you? He breaths man breath. His hands are man's hands. His mouth is a man's mouth. His saliva is man's saliva. Chopping off his junk and replacing it with fake female genitals doesn't change this. Pumping him full of hormones doesn't change this.
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

Post by CaptainSkelebob »

MrMan wrote:
November 30th, 2022, 9:40 pm
@CaptainSkelebob
I don't know how serious you are about any of this stuff. You are talking about lady boys on one thread, but cannibalism on another. Weren't you posting about some kind of demonic sounding stuff, and you accepted a sci-fi type explanation for it? I wonder if you are trolling, talking about edgy topics for your own entertainment.

But supposing this is really what you want, there are a number of problems with it. First, this would be so-called 'marrying' a man. This would be a man who has something seriously wrong with his mind, to the extent that he had his genitals removed or mutilated and refashioned and placed within a surgical wound to resemble a woman's genitals. Emotionally, he's a gay man. Personality-wise, gay and trans men can be really high strung, and sometimes quite hard to get a long with.

Maybe all or most women have a little crazy in them, PMS, and such, but they have hormones their own bodies generate, periods, and part of a cycle that allows them to bear children. But I would imagine you are in for a whole level of crazy if you spent your life with a man who was crazy enough to have his genitals chopped off.

You'd be with a man. I thought you fancied yourself a man of science. The DNA of a ladyboy is XY. It's male. Every cell in his body that carries DNA screams that he's a man. He sweats man sweat. Do you want another man's sweat all over you? He breaths man breath. His hands are man's hands. His mouth is a man's mouth. His saliva is man's saliva. Chopping off his junk and replacing it with fake female genitals doesn't change this. Pumping him full of hormones doesn't change this.
The topics are taboo and I cant talk about wanting to eat human meat f***ing ladyboys and seeing shadow people come out of a vortex on my social media....
Im a teacher ffs
Its important I have my privacy and here I am free to talk about whatever I want
This forum has free speech so I can tell you to f**k off for accusing me of being a troll when all I'm doing is sharing ideas with ppl
My views are in alignment with the scientific method
Not fantasy and delusion
If a thai ladyboy looks feminine smells nice and acts feminine and has a p***y why would I give a f**k if her atomic structure is that of a man???
Thats what we do with nature all the time
We take it and sculpt it into something better!!!
Thats what we do with these useless omega men we turn them into ladyboys so they can actually have some love from a big alpha male who just loves pumping p***y
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

CaptainSkelebob wrote:
December 1st, 2022, 1:46 pm
MrMan wrote:
@CaptainSkelebob

The topics are taboo and I cant talk about wanting to eat human meat f***ing ladyboys and seeing shadow people come out of a vortex on my social media....
Im a teacher ffs
I'm curious what you teach. Do you teach English-- spelling, using paragraphs and such?
How are your views in line with the scientific method?

I've got a doctorate. I studied research methodology, more from a social sciences perspective than anything else. I'm curious what your views have to do with the scientific method.
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

MrMan wrote:
December 1st, 2022, 7:56 pm
CaptainSkelebob wrote:
MrMan wrote:
@CaptainSkelebob

Im a teacher ffs
I'm curious what you teach. Do you teach English-- spelling, using paragraphs and such?
How are your views in line with the scientific method?

I've got a doctorate. I studied research methodology, more from a social sciences perspective than anything else. I'm curious what your views have to do with the scientific method.
I mean my beliefs are real
Science is something real
Ur beliefs are based on a f***ing book
Do you believe harry potter really happened you nerd??? :lol:
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

@CaptainSkelebob

You didn't answer my questions. How are your views in line with the scientific method.

Also, what do you teach?
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

MrMan wrote:
December 2nd, 2022, 3:37 pm
@CaptainSkelebob

You didn't answer my questions. How are your views in line with the scientific method.

Also, what do you teach?
The scientific method is about what we can observe
Thats what my beliefs are based on
I teach science class
Not that its any of ur business fella
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

CaptainSkelebob wrote:
December 2nd, 2022, 3:43 pm
MrMan wrote:
December 2nd, 2022, 3:37 pm
@CaptainSkelebob

Also, what do you teach?
The scientific method is about what we can observe
Thats what my beliefs are based on
I teach science class
Not that its any of ur business fella
I am curious how anything you've talked about could actually be experimented on with the scientific method.
Jackfruits
Freshman Poster

Post by Jackfruits »

CaptainSkelebob wrote:
November 28th, 2022, 2:12 pm
Fellas its time I talked more about my perfect thai bride
I want a nice little ching chong lady who knows how to service a cock and also is completely subserviant to me
I have talked about this before
With feminism destroying my chance to get the new traditional lifestyle I want with a wife who knows her place in the household I fell madly in love with hot ching chong p***y
So I will order one online and make her my bride
Ill give her a better life in an advanced european country so she wont be pulling turnips on her daddys farm all her life
The thing I never mentioned before coz I thought ppl would judge me is the fact that my perfect thai bride will have to be a ladyboy
I was going to leave this detail out coz ppl are dumb and think f***ing hot ladyboy p***y is gay
It isnt f***ing gay at all its just that ppl are f***ing idiots and dont know the difference between what is gay and straight testo pumped alpha men wanting to f**k p***y
I was going to leave out the ladyboy part but I guess the genie is out of the bottle with that one now anyway eh so f**k it
I dont care if some sissy femboy faggots on a forum want to lie and say 10+ looking ladyboys arent hot
They are exotic for men of refined tastes
They are hotter than normal women coz male base bodys provide more musculature and a fully figure and better feminine curves
They also arent feminists and understand how important it is for a man to empty his nutsack
They are superior to regular women
So this is why I require a hot ladyboy to become my bride.
I will still sleep with other women on the side but she will understand that I am too much cock for one p***y!!!
A racist gay fag = OP. Guess he will have fun being gay as he can't get a woman
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Post by MatureDJ »

If you are forking a ladyboy, you might as well be forking a man.
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

Jackfruits wrote:
December 2nd, 2022, 6:12 pm
CaptainSkelebob wrote:
I want a nice little ching chong lady who knows how to service a cock and also is completely subserviant to me
With feminism destroying my chance to get the new traditional lifestyle I want with a wife who knows her place in the household I fell madly in love with hot ching chong p***y
Ill give her a better life in an advanced european country so she wont be pulling turnips on her daddys farm all her life
The thing I never mentioned before coz I thought ppl would judge me is the fact that my perfect thai bride will have to be a ladyboy
I was going to leave this detail out coz ppl are dumb and think f***ing hot ladyboy p***y is gay
It isnt f***ing gay at all its just that ppl are f***ing idiots and dont know the difference between what is gay and straight testo pumped alpha men wanting to f**k p***y
I was going to leave out the ladyboy part but I guess the genie is out of the bottle with that one now anyway eh so f**k it
I dont care if some sissy femboy faggots on a forum want to lie and say 10+ looking ladyboys arent hot
They are hotter than normal women coz male base bodys provide more musculature and a fully figure and better feminine curves
They also arent feminists and understand how important it is for a man to empty his nutsack
I will still sleep with other women on the side but she will understand that I am too much cock for one p***y!!!
Im not a racist fag you f***ing shit licking poo miner
You just dont f***ing get it!!!
Im not f***ing gay ffs
IM NOT f***ing GAY!!!!
Stop making shit up about me and f**k off
Ive f***ed over 100 women easy
Ur the f***ing fag
You are the one who drinks man milk
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

CaptainSkelebob wrote:
December 5th, 2022, 2:39 pm
Jackfruits wrote:
December 2nd, 2022, 6:12 pm
CaptainSkelebob wrote:
Im not a racist fag you f***ing shit licking poo miner
You just dont f***ing get it!!!
Im not f***ing gay ffs
IM NOT f***ing GAY!!!!
Stop making shit up about me and f**k off
Ive f***ed over 100 women easy
Ur the f***ing fag
You are the one who drinks man milk
Most of us here agree that it is gay or bi or whatever to have sex with a man who got doctors to pump him full of hormones and make a fake vagina hole out of the tissue of his genitals. You might have fewer people calling you 'faggot' or 'fag' if you didn't post that other men were fags. It's too ironic-- you admitting having sex with boys.... lady boys.... even craving it and sneaking off to do it, and then calling other men 'fags.' It invites the 'fag' accusation.
Jackfruits
Freshman Poster

Post by Jackfruits »

CaptainSkelebob wrote:
MrMan wrote:
@CaptainSkelebob

Im a teacher ffs
Its important I have my privacy and here I am free to talk about whatever I want
This forum has free speech so I can tell you to f**k off for accusing me of being a troll when all I'm doing is sharing ideas with ppl
Not fantasy and delusion
If a thai ladyboy looks feminine smells nice and acts feminine and has a p***y why would I give a f**k if her atomic structure is that of a man???
Thats what we do with nature all the time
We take it and sculpt it into something better!!!
Thats what we do with these useless omega men we turn them into ladyboys so they can actually have some love from a big alpha male who just loves pumping p***y
Tell this to your parents and they will disagree with you. Or the kids you teach English. Your feminine vision is incorrect. It's gay
Jackfruits
Freshman Poster

Post by Jackfruits »

It could be that OP is a secret gay and doesn't want to admit it
Jackfruits
Freshman Poster

Post by Jackfruits »

Or maybe his anger is an indication he has syphilis or hiv/aids