Article about bargirls in Cambodia

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Article about bargirls in Cambodia

Post by MatureDJ »

http://www.slate.com/id/2293999/

I like this comment
As a western women who's spent a lot of time in SE Asia, I agree with your basic idea of the economics of the situation. However, as a long term expat in Thailand, you must be familiar with the fact that the vast majority of the Western expats there are men. I completely agree with your trophy wife analogy above, but one of the reasons I came back to the States from SE Asia was, literally, the lack of Western guys who wanted to date me. I'd go out to the bar, have a great intellectual conversation with a Western guy, and then he'd go home with a local woman, and I'd go home alone.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Oh wow.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!