What women are seen as the least desirable in Asia?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
lonely_guy
Freshman Poster

What women are seen as the least desirable in Asia?

Post by lonely_guy »

I want to scrape the very very bottom of the barrel and go after women that are the least desired in Asia. Besides single mothers, what kind of women are seen as the least desireable? Post examples if possible.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What women are seen as the least desirable in Asia?

Post by jamesbond »

lonely_guy wrote:I want to scrape the very very bottom of the barrel and go after women that are the least desired in Asia. Besides single mothers, what kind of women are seen as the least desireable? Post examples if possible.
Hi lonely_guy, why do you want to go after women who are the least desirable?

You don't have to settle in Asia and go after women who are "the bottom of the barrel" you only have to do that in the United States! :lol:
Last edited by jamesbond on June 15th, 2011, 1:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
lonely_guy
Freshman Poster

Re: What women are seen as the least desirable in Asia?

Post by lonely_guy »

jamesbond wrote:
lonely_guy wrote:I want to scrape the very very bottom of the barrel and go after women that are the least desired in Asia. Besides single mothers, what kind of women are seen as the least desireable? Post examples if possible.
Hi lonely_guy, why do you want to go after women who are the least desirable? You don't have to settle in Asia and go after women who are "the bottom of the barrel" you only have to do that in the United States! :lol:
About me:

- no money
- ugly face
- no education
- no job
- Not asian

Does that answer your question?
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

If you're not in your desirable place already, maybe you should work on getting some money to travel at least. :)
Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

North Koreans, perhaps?
lonely_guy
Freshman Poster

Post by lonely_guy »

C.J. wrote:If you're not in your desirable place already, maybe you should work on getting some money to travel at least. :)
Yeah I know that.

Is anyone going to actually answer my question? I want some examples of women that are seen as the least desirable in asia besides single mothers. I thought maybe overweight women....but a regular overweight woman still has tons of options given how many men are chubby chasers. So I'd like an example of an asian woman who has a face that would be seen as very ugly in asia...obviously not deformed (only a very small percent of women are actually deformed)....just very ugly. Also somewhere between the age of 18-45.
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

lonely_guy aren't you being little too negative? I am not handsome either. This is being non-white, which is a big issue in Asia (Philippines, Korea, and Japan). I am probably about 6-6.5/10 for a guy who is average (maybe slightly above). I do have Bachelor's degree in IT. I believe that you need to make goals for yourself. I would say you can try to get a TESL/CELTA (teaching English as a second language). You do need to get a low/dead-end job just so you can save money. I believe you do have money but not enough money to travel.

American men are really negative on themselves (me included). I have used the race card for problems with dating since I liked dating White/Asian women. I think you should try to create goals you should achieve in the next several years. I would say try to get a teaching job. You would probably be best to get trained in Europe, maybe Prague or another cheap city. Next once you get your TESL you can get work in another place in the world I would say teach in South Korea for a year. Possibly fly to the Philippines to find a nice girl (not a bar girl) who usually like nice Anglo-Saxon men (or any Western male) and you can probably keep dating her and see how the future goes with you.
lonely_guy
Freshman Poster

Post by lonely_guy »

aozora13 wrote:lonely_guy aren't you being little too negative? I am not handsome either. This is being non-white, which is a big issue in Asia (Philippines, Korea, and Japan). I am probably about 6-6.5/10 for a guy who is average (maybe slightly above). I do have Bachelor's degree in IT. I believe that you need to make goals for yourself. I would say you can try to get a TESL/CELTA (teaching English as a second language). You do need to get a low/dead-end job just so you can save money. I believe you do have money but not enough money to travel.

American men are really negative on themselves (me included). I have used the race card for problems with dating since I liked dating White/Asian women. I think you should try to create goals you should achieve in the next several years. I would say try to get a teaching job. You would probably be best to get trained in Europe, maybe Prague or another cheap city. Next once you get your TESL you can get work in another place in the world I would say teach in South Korea for a year. Possibly fly to the Philippines to find a nice girl (not a bar girl) who usually like nice Anglo-Saxon men (or any Western male) and you can probably keep dating her and see how the future goes with you.
Pretty much all countries require a 4 year degree to teach English and I just don't have the money for that, so let's forget about that, OK? Trust me, a 4 year degree is REQUIRED if you want to be an ESL teacher anywhere these days.

TESL + no degree = useless

Moving on...all I want to know is what kinds of women are seen as the bottom of the barrel....besides single mothers, I want to see examples of this. Please, this is all i want to know.
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

1. Asia can't be lumped into one country, China isn't the same as Thailand. So be more specific in what you say

2. I'm sure 180 pound asian women have so many admirers and suitors in her country :) Get your american blinders off already dumbass

3. What exactly are you asking.... because an undesirable woman is that way because of what she mostly looks and acts. So you've already answered the very same question you asked idiot.

4. You should settle for a deformed woman whose 160 lbs, she'll treat you like the king you are. Oh but wait, you actually have to buy a airplane ticket and actually travel. Maybe you should add that to your bucket list

I'm glad i was of help
lonely_guy
Freshman Poster

Post by lonely_guy »

well-informed wrote:1. Asia can't be lumped into one country, China isn't the same as Thailand. So be more specific in what you say
Valid point. Maybe you can tell me what kinds of women are seen as undesirable in each country you have been to. Like.... "In Thailand girls that look like this are undesirable <insert>.

well-informed wrote: 2. I'm sure 180 pound asian women have so many admirers and suitors in her country :) Get your american blinders off already dumbass
There are tons on chubby chasers around the world....and why are you insulting me unprovoked?
well-informed wrote: 3. What exactly are you asking.... because an undesirable woman is that way because of what she mostly looks and acts. So you've already answered the very same question you asked idiot.
How did I answer the question? I am asking for examples of women that are seen as the very bottom of the barrel (besides single mothers). This comment makes no sense. And why are you being so hostile when I have done nothing to you?
lonely_guy
Freshman Poster

Post by lonely_guy »

well-informed wrote:4. You should settle for a deformed woman whose 160 lbs, she'll treat you like the king you are. Oh but wait, you actually have to buy a airplane ticket and actually travel. Maybe you should add that to your bucket list
I would gladly settle for a woman that is 260 lbs and I dont expect to be treated like a king. And I realize I would have to buy a ticket to go to Asia. Anyway, are you done being a condescending internet tough guy?
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

Lol no one is being hostile here.

How you can you be surprised that i'm talking to you like shit, when YOU yourself feel like shit. So i'll speak to you however i see fit

Do you need a guide on what an undesirable female is. Let's start with fat, ugly, bitchy, vindictive, etc etc. You don't need people giving you examples of them because you just know whether a girl is desirable or not by her looks and characteristics. Maybe you should have worded your question better, or better yet ... not even ask it
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

I don't understand why you are asking that question? You seem to lack any self esteem. But let's say on a scale of 1-10 you are a 3 in the looks department. Guess what, you are still an American male and that DOES count for something. You have some currency in the international dating circut whether you think you do or not.

Why not try an experiment. Purchase a cheap 3 month subscription to Asian Hearts or CherryBlossoms. Post your picture and your profile but be honest...no deception at all. Then sit back and see how many women reply back to you. I'll bet you still get over 30 replies. Sift thru those replies and you can either choose the prettiest or the ugliest, up to you because I'm still not sure about your motives.

Cherryblossoms has a chat room. Simply sign up and enter the chatroom and you'll be bombarded with 25 girls minimum that want to chat right now and many would probably look like my wife's office partner who is standing up in my avitar picture...my wife is the one sitting down.

But worst case scenerio, just getting some attention from women might build your self esteem. Whether you choose to pursue them is your call.
Last edited by pete98146 on June 15th, 2011, 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

Okay, put simply... In almost any Asian country, certainly all I have been too, women who are too dark compared to the average for that country will be seen as undesirable. 160 pounds is not chubby in most Asian countries. 120 pounds is. Most normal American girls would be considered fat, not chubby, by Asian standards. 160 pounds would be considered HUGE.

Other undesirable features would include, high cheekbones, line eyes, short hair, boyish dress, short legs, and maybe acne. Some apply more in some countries than others.

Basically, get yourself a short, dark skinned girl with high cheekbones, line eyes and a short haircut and you'll have no problems.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
lonely_guy
Freshman Poster

Post by lonely_guy »

well-informed wrote:Lol no one is being hostile here.
If unprovoked outright name calling isn't beng hostile to you, I don't know what is. Until you can learn to respond to me without being an internet tough guy, I have nothing more to say to you.