What women are seen as the least desirable in Asia?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
lonely_guy
Freshman Poster

Post by lonely_guy »

The_Adventurer wrote:Okay, put simply... In almost any Asian country, certainly all I have been too, women who are too dark compared to the average for that country will be seen as undesirable. 160 pounds is not chubby in most Asian countries. 120 pounds is. Most normal American girls would be considered fat, not chubby, by Asian standards. 160 pounds would be considered HUGE.

Other undesirable features would include, high cheekbones, line eyes, short hair, boyish dress, short legs, and maybe acne. Some apply more in some countries than others.

Basically, get yourself a short, dark skinned girl with high cheekbones, line eyes and a short haircut and you'll have no problems.

Thank you. This was a very useful post. Hige cheekbones are undesirable in the east? Really? The other ones are easy to understand, but I always thought high cheekbones were universally attractive. Can you explain why they are seen as undesirable in Asian countries? Im not doubting you, I'm just curious about that one.

Also pics of examples would be helpful. Thanks.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MarkDY
Freshman Poster

Post by MarkDY »

I think lonely_guy is a troll.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

lonely_guy wrote:Also pics of examples would be helpful. Thanks.
Here are some pictures of "undesirable asian women."

ImageImage
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What women are seen as the least desirable in Asia?

Post by Rock »

lonely_guy wrote:I want to scrape the very very bottom of the barrel and go after women that are the least desired in Asia. Besides single mothers, what kind of women are seen as the least desireable? Post examples if possible.
Shorter girls who look like they come from a peasant background with dark skin, rough facial skin, and minimal education. If they are above 30, even better. Sometimes, these types flock to foreigners cus local guys just won't give em the time of day. But there are others who remain in their backward villages and either get the least desirable guys are become old maids. A half dead geriatric in a wheel chair could probably get a girl like that in PI or Thailand.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Personally, I think something's wrong with anyone trying to scrape the bottom of the barrel in countries where even bottom of the barrel guys can get hot chicks. IMHO. =p
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

lonely_guy wrote:Hige cheekbones are undesirable in the east? Really? The other ones are easy to understand, but I always thought high cheekbones were universally attractive. Can you explain why they are seen as undesirable in Asian countries? Im not doubting you, I'm just curious about that one.

I can't tell you why it is seen as undesirable, but the fact that there is a big business in cosmetic surgery to shave them down tells me that it is. As for pics, no one likely keeps pics of undesirable girls on their computer.
Rock wrote:A half dead geriatric in a wheel chair could probably get a girl like that in PI or Thailand.
The funniest line ever, but sadly, very, very, true.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

lonely_guy wrote:
The_Adventurer wrote:Okay, put simply... In almost any Asian country, certainly all I have been too, women who are too dark compared to the average for that country will be seen as undesirable. 160 pounds is not chubby in most Asian countries. 120 pounds is. Most normal American girls would be considered fat, not chubby, by Asian standards. 160 pounds would be considered HUGE.

Other undesirable features would include, high cheekbones, line eyes, short hair, boyish dress, short legs, and maybe acne. Some apply more in some countries than others.

Basically, get yourself a short, dark skinned girl with high cheekbones, line eyes and a short haircut and you'll have no problems.

Thank you. This was a very useful post. Hige cheekbones are undesirable in the east? Really? The other ones are easy to understand, but I always thought high cheekbones were universally attractive. Can you explain why they are seen as undesirable in Asian countries? Im not doubting you, I'm just curious about that one.

The problem with high cheekbones is that they:

1. Make the eyes appear smaller.

2. Often lead to hollow looking cheeks, especially as the girl ages and loses some facial fat - an undesirable feature according to Chinese mian xiang or face reading.

3. Make the face look harsher. In Korea, which some consider a fashion leader for all of Asia these days, the soft look is very much in, both for women and men. 100s of thousands if not over a million South Koreans have had bone surgeries to reduce the apparent size of their zygomatic arch (upper malar bone) and/or their mandible.

Personally, I tend to agree with this aesthetic. High cheek bones and square jaws clearly detract from the attractiveness of Asian girls while the softer tapered heart shape look fits them quite well, IMO.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

jamesbond wrote:
lonely_guy wrote:Also pics of examples would be helpful. Thanks.
Here are some pictures of "undesirable asian women."

ImageImage
Guys, very often, the IMAGE SHACK photos do NOT appear! Am I the only one who can't view them? Isn't there any other way to post pictures?
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Rock, why would you want to see those ugly mugs?

The_Adventurer, true that.
DaRick
Freshman Poster

Post by DaRick »

I don't honestly understand why one would ask such a question?

To the OP, to gauge your overall desirability, make a profile at Chinese/Filipino/Thai/VietCupid and add information about yourself (you'll see once you get on there). It's much better than self-defeating talk. I do sympathise with such a mindset (we've all had it at some stage), but you've no idea of your true worth in Asia until you test the waters.
lonely_guy
Freshman Poster

Post by lonely_guy »

DaRick wrote:I don't honestly understand why one would ask such a question?

To the OP, to gauge your overall desirability, make a profile at Chinese/Filipino/Thai/VietCupid and add information about yourself (you'll see once you get on there). It's much better than self-defeating talk. I do sympathise with such a mindset (we've all had it at some stage), but you've no idea of your true worth in Asia until you test the waters.
The problem with websites like that is they are full of scammers and girls that just want online chat buddies but have no actual interest in meeting guys.
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster

Post by FreeYourMind »

Rock wrote:
Personally, I tend to agree with this aesthetic. High cheek bones and square jaws clearly detract from the attractiveness of Asian girls while the softer tapered heart shape look fits them quite well, IMO.
I like that look too. A lot of White women who have high cheekbones and square jaws look too tough and less feminine. The actress that played Audrey in Vegas Vacation had a sweet heart-shaped face. Same with Victoria Principal. Tough looking Asian girls (not a rarity in the U.S., big surprise there) are a real turnoff.
lonely_guy
Freshman Poster

Post by lonely_guy »

So to recap:

- darker skin than the average woman in the country
- bad skin (acne, etc.)
- large mandible (jaw)
- prominent cheekbones
- 30 or older
- small eyes
- short hair by female standards

Anything else to add to the list?
DaRick
Freshman Poster

Post by DaRick »

lonely_guy wrote:
DaRick wrote:I don't honestly understand why one would ask such a question?

The problem with websites like that is they are full of scammers and girls that just want online chat buddies but have no actual interest in meeting guys.
I disagree, given past experience. Very few girls I encountered on Cupid websites were actually scammers (i.e - requested money). A number also seemed to take me very seriously.

One advantage that sincere guys have is the number of male cam-perverts who troll those websites.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

well-informed wrote:you actually have to buy a airplane ticket and actually travel. Maybe you should add that to your bucket list

I'm glad i was of help
ships are cheaper than planes, and more fun.
I heard you can rent spare rooms in container ships for about $30 a night.