Cambodia, whats it like?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
jf1016
Freshman Poster

Cambodia, whats it like?

Post by jf1016 »

good evening

i lived off and on in the philippines for 3 years, but am back in the states building up my bank balances again and was wondering if any of you guys had expierences of living in cambodia and how does it compare to the philippines,is it easy to get work as an english teacher? how difficult is it to interact with the local people and meet people,and how safe is it? all my expierences in the east were in the philippines i would like to try out thailand and cambodia next time i travel to get a feel on cost of living and if i can fit in there better than the philippines,thanks jf

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

newlife
Freshman Poster

Post by newlife »

Cambodia is a neat place. It's fairly easy to get an English teaching job.

The cost of living is low, but you need to bargain hard or you will get ripped off.

Very safe from my experiences.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

newlife wrote:Cambodia is a neat place. It's fairly easy to get an English teaching job.
The cost of living is low, but you need to bargain hard or you will get ripped off.
Very safe from my experiences.
Tell us about your experiences in Cambodia.
jf1016
Freshman Poster

Post by jf1016 »

thanks newlife! ineed toget out there and try it!
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

I don't know about the personalities, but cambodian women look vary attractive and charming.

Even the street vendor girls tend to be cute!
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

I don't know about Cambodia, but I'm liking the Vietnamese women I'm seeing on DateInAsia and other sites. My Chinese friend says Vietnam isn't safe. I know the border with China is a bit lawless, so be careful where you go.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.