As far as looks go, what do filipina women like in men?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

@hook

I was once at a high def theater, and saw this couple together.

The man had a similar look to yours, granted he had hair, and was a bit tall, but more or less the same basic look.

he was with the most beautiful Chinese girl, I remember being envious to no extent that he had her and looked as if he hadn't worked out a day in his life, now he wasn't fat mind you, he just didn't look athletic at all.

If he can do that with a chinese girl, I'm sure you can get a decent to good to fantastic looking Philippine to spend your life with.

I wouldn't expect to land a model, but if she has a great personality, is 10 years younger or MORE and a nice body, what can a guy complain about, I'm sure she'll more indignantly more attractive then anything in the U.S.

So go do all us trapped guys a favor, and get some love!
uncertain
Freshman Poster

Post by uncertain »

Yes, to clarify I am asking about filipina women who are NOT hookers, bar girls, p4p, whatever you want to call it.

I would like to know what their standards are and what they like as far as looks go.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

lavezzi wrote:
Winston wrote:You guys, not to be self-deprecating, but you've all seen me getting tons of hot cute sexy Filipinas (not all are bar girls) in this thread:

viewtopic.php?t=4703

Therefore, couldn't you make the logical inference that if I could get them, with the kind of looks that I have, that looks don't really matter that much to poor Filipinas? lol

Come on now, the evidence is overwhelming, based on that thread, that they aren't that picky about looks, isn't it? lol

Now, this doesn't mean that they won't be repulsed by a 300 pound slob. They are repulsed by that of course. It just means that they aren't that picky and their standards aren't that high.
Winston don't let the trolls get to you, I think you're a dashing looking Chinaman.

But haven't we established that those women are in fact hookers? I know, I know they don't go back with anyone. But wouldn't you agree there would still be a substantial difference in the standards of Filipina hookers who are getting paid and regular Filipinas who aren't? We can only assume the original poster was referring to the latter in his question, as most people don't see sex with hookers and non-hookers as the same.
Did you miss the part above where I said:

"You guys, not to be self-deprecating, but you've all seen me getting tons of hot cute sexy Filipinas (not all are bar girls) in this thread:

viewtopic.php?t=4703 "

Not all those girls are bar girls. I told you MANY times already, I've dated both bar and non-bar girls. Not only bar girls. I've NEVER said here that I have only dated bar girls. NEVER. You guys made that part up. If you look through that whole thread, you'll see that some of those girls were not bar girls.

Yeah you can easily get a young non-bar girl in the Philippines, but like I said before, she will usually be very poor and unable to treat you or give you anything or contribute to any costs. Also, many of the non-bar girls move too slowly, or they text you by cell phone for weeks and months before meeting you, and a lot of guys don't have the patience for that. Filipinas don't care about wasting time, like Western guys do.

Thanks for the compliment. I've said many times before, some people think I look good, and I have been called handsome many times, by both men and women. So the haters here are wrong when they try to make it sound like everyone universally dislikes my looks.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

Winston wrote:Did you miss the part above where I said:

"You guys, not to be self-deprecating, but you've all seen me getting tons of hot cute sexy Filipinas (not all are bar girls) in this thread:

viewtopic.php?t=4703 "

Not all those girls are bar girls. I told you MANY times already, I've dated both bar and non-bar girls. Not only bar girls. I've NEVER said here that I have only dated bar girls. NEVER. You guys made that part up. If you look through that whole thread, you'll see that some of those girls were not bar girls.

Yeah you can easily get a young non-bar girl in the Philippines, but like I said before, she will usually be very poor and unable to treat you or give you anything or contribute to any costs. Also, many of the non-bar girls move too slowly, or they text you by cell phone for weeks and months before meeting you, and a lot of guys don't have the patience for that. Filipinas don't care about wasting time, like Western guys do.

Thanks for the compliment. I've said many times before, some people think I look good, and I have been called handsome many times, by both men and women. So the haters here are wrong when they try to make it sound like everyone universally dislikes my looks.
I'm not doubting that you've dated both bar and non-bar girls. But you said we've all seen you "get" tons hot cute sexy Filipinas in that thread, which isn't true. Out of the minimal non-bar girls in that thread, none of them are photographed with you in a way that proves that you 'got' them. I'm not doubting you did, I'm just pointing out that those who have no notion or are skeptical of the differences between Anglo-skanks and Filipinas won't consider any of those photographs to constitute proof that dating is easier overseas.

I apologize for asking if the answer is no but, was Dianne a bar-girl when you first met her?
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Winston wrote: Not all those girls are bar girls. I told you MANY times already, I've dated both bar and non-bar girls. Not only bar girls. I've NEVER said here that I have only dated bar girls. NEVER.
You don't date bar girls anyways you hire them out as temps. :lol: