Filipina Mom In Her 30's

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Filipina Mom In Her 30's

Post by Taco »

I know most of the guys here are very opposed to dating single moms, I don't blame you. However, to every rule there is an exception, here it is. I think someone should contact her before she gets away.

http://www.dateinasia.com/erika3093.html
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Filipina Mom In Her 30's

Post by Rock »

Taco wrote:I know most of the guys here are very opposed to dating single moms, I don't blame you. However, to every rule there is an exception, here it is. I think someone should contact her before she gets away.

Looks good for someone who wants a tiny (4'11") gf.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

I want to meet a Male with age from 18 to 80
filipina
Freshman Poster

Post by filipina »

Taco wrote:I know most of the guys here are very opposed to dating single moms, I don't blame you. However, to every rule there is an exception, here it is. I think someone should contact her before she gets away.

That's a poser! the one on the picture is an actress and madly inlove with his filipino actor boyfriend
Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

Not that I'm interested (at all), but my analytical bent shows me that her info says she's a widow but doesn't live with her children? Huh? Highly unlikely, unless grandma is taking care of the kid(s), but then what the heck is this girl doing?
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

The profile is gone - shame. I'd never date a widow though.

I'm not sure if I'd like to date somebody as tiny as 4'11". Having said that, I adore my 5'2" Chinese gf's tiny feet. They are adorable!

I know a few men who married Chinese single moms. It's a good way to land a hotter woman, and you avoid all the f*cked up single 30 somethings that I seem to keep attracting. Just be wary of women with older kids - teenage Chinese girls can be a nightmare.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

xiongmao wrote:The profile is gone - shame. I'd never date a widow though.

I'm not sure if I'd like to date somebody as tiny as 4'11". Having said that, I adore my 5'2" Chinese gf's tiny feet. They are adorable!

I know a few men who married Chinese single moms. It's a good way to land a hotter woman, and you avoid all the f*cked up single 30 somethings that I seem to keep attracting. Just be wary of women with older kids - teenage Chinese girls can be a nightmare.
There is another way to get a hot girlfriend. Steal one! I know far too many girls who have horrible boyfriends, who neglect them, cheat on them, verbally abuse them, and some even beat them. Many stay for various reasons, some because it is their first and only bf, the most notorious is because of parents. Still, it would be no effort whatsoever to attract one, especially for a nice guy.

I also know quite a few girls in their late twenties who split from their man already, and are pretty hot and seem very nice. Of course, in all these cases, you will have to speak Chinese. These girls aren't the type who speak English and seek out foreigners.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Here's another single mom thats not bad. She's an area supervisor,(of some company) she could get you a job in PI if you want to hook up with her.

http://www.dateinasia.com/cristina+madjus.html
Raja
Freshman Poster

Post by Raja »

filipina wrote:

That's a poser! the one on the picture is an actress and madly inlove with his filipino actor boyfriend
If you can't get her away from DingDong then you have no game.