Why are white expats in Taiwan leaving for the Philippines?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Re: Why are white expats in Taiwan going to the Philippines?

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:Get off your high horse you are very arrogant.
You are the arrogant one who believes a girl should be above average to "qualify" for being your wife, when you are quite unnattractive yourself. If you think you deserve a very good looking wife, why don't you show us what YOU look like? ;)
newlifeinphilippines wrote:Actually I been on a date with a innocent college educated baptist girl who was not interested in money at all but sort of as a friend i didn't pursue it i ejected quickly at the time cause I didn't care for her personality and I wasn't looking for a wife at the time and I was with the bargirl at the time.
Maybe you will encounter a Catholic girl one day who is wonderful, cute, has a fun personality and has great chemistry with you. But you won't consider, arrogantly dismissing her for "having the wrong faith". You're a joke, pal.
newlifeinphilippines wrote:Ill only accept a catholic girl if she converts, if she doesn't then I wont for marriage. Even the gf i could tell while going to church and stuff wasn't genuinely interested and that caused issues but at least she did go to church. But I want someone interested and if they care more about tabloids and superficial stuff (like the gf) or are into their catholic faith and refuse to budge then id rather not marry them.
If you love a girl, or like her genuinely, you would never demand her to change her faith for you. Let her belief what she wishes to belief, and believe what you want to believe yourself. But allow her her own beliefs.

I will allow her to have her own beliefs, she just wont be with me for marriage she can go find someone else. The only joke is you cowtow to any girl and worship them like a God. Also you dont even believe in christianity (dont say you do) so you have no right to speak on what I choose to be with someone who is the same faith as me. Marriage is a union of two people and is unfit with an unbeliever.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:I will allow her to have her own beliefs, she just wont be with me for marriage she can go find someone else. The only joke is you cowtow to any girl and worship them like a God. Also you dont even believe in christianity (dont say you do) so you have no right to speak on what I choose to be with someone who is the same faith as me. Marriage is a union of two people and is unfit with an unbeliever.
A Catholic girl isn't an UNbeliever she is DIFFERENT believer. Get the difference.

My wife and I do not have exactly the same beliefs and it's fine. I don't want a robot or a drone, I want a PERSON. And a person is what I got. Marriage is a union of two people, I agree entirely. But you can have a marriage just fine with someone who has different religious views on a few issues. It takes some tolerance on your side, it doesn't work when you have the religious fanaticism of an ISIS Sheikh, but if you like someone genuinely, these things shouldn't bother you as much as they do.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:I will allow her to have her own beliefs, she just wont be with me for marriage she can go find someone else. The only joke is you cowtow to any girl and worship them like a God. Also you dont even believe in christianity (dont say you do) so you have no right to speak on what I choose to be with someone who is the same faith as me. Marriage is a union of two people and is unfit with an unbeliever.
A Catholic girl isn't an UNbeliever she is DIFFERENT believer. Get the difference.

My wife and I do not have exactly the same beliefs and it's fine. I don't want a robot or a drone, I want a PERSON. And a person is what I got. Marriage is a union of two people, I agree entirely. But you can have a marriage just fine with someone who has different religious views on a few issues. It takes some tolerance on your side, it doesn't work when you have the religious fanaticism of an ISIS Sheikh, but if you like someone genuinely, these things shouldn't bother you as much as they do.

Well thats the thing your not a true christian so why should you care I wouldn't care if i had your beliefs either. But I do not follow your ideology so it matters more than anything else. Id rather marry a bargirl who genuinely loves me but genuinely is my faith and loves God than a virgin catholic girl who refuses to change beliefs genuinely.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Well thats the thing your not a true christian so why should you care I wouldn't care if i had your beliefs either. But I do not follow your ideology so it matters more than anything else.
How on earth do you have the audacity to say I am not a "true Christian"? You, of all people... I am more Christian in my pinkie finger then you are in all of your hedonistic selfish body, even if I rarely fold my hands in prayer or see the insides of a church. You never even explained WHY it matters to you, why it is an non-negotiable dealbreaker. Loosen up a little, man! Don't obsess over something so... trivial. A Catholic girl can make just as fine a wife as a Baptist chick.
newlifeinphilippines wrote:Id rather marry a bargirl who genuinely loves me but genuinely is my faith and loves God than a virgin catholic girl who refuses to change beliefs genuinely.
Are you insinuating a virgin Catholic girl loves God less then a Baptist bargirl? lol you are soooo full of it man :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

How women from each country respond to me on DateInAsia, in order of how much interest and attention I get, and how likely the ladies would reply.
I communicate with them in their native languages.

1. Philippines - Most will reply. Quite a few will be absolutely thrilled to talk to me. I'm bombarded with attention. It can get hard to choose!
2. Indonesia - Maybe half will reply. More career women and "leftover women". Definitely pickier than Filipinas, but still quite friendly.
3. Thailand - Some reply, but not that many. They're pickier now. Thailand is also a lower-middle income country like Malaysia now.
4. China - A few, but short platonic chats. Most don't reply. You get more career women and "leftover women".
5. Taiwan - ZERO ethnic Taiwanese reply to me. Not including Southeast Asians living in Taiwan. And the irony is that I'm Taiwanese-American!

Look at the ranking. This pretty much corresponds to economic development.

And look at how Taiwan and the Philippines are at complete ends of the spectrum, even though they're right next to each other!
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why are white expats in Taiwan leaving for the Philippin

Post by Winston »

A post from roosh forum explains why white men are not as wanted in Taiwan as they imagine, not surprisingly:

"Regarding that article titled "15 Countries Where Women Are Always On The Lookout For White Males"...

I've lived in Taiwan for 19 months. It's a huge myth that Taiwanese women are into white guys. They're not. It seems like the only ones who perpetuate this myth are ABCs, Taiwanese FOBs in the USA, and Anglosphere white guys in Taiwan who hang out in expat circles. (You won't hear, for example, Swedish, German, and Swiss white guys in Taiwan arrogantly bragging that Taiwanese women are into white guys.)

Taiwanese women are into *Taiwanese* guys. The most common interracial coupling (with a Taiwanese women) I've seen in Taiwan is Taiwanese women and Japanese men. As of five years ago, this was the most common type of international marriage in Taiwan involving a Taiwanese women.

In 2013, when I told a mid-30s Chinese-Singaporean woman in the USA that I had traveled to Taiwan, she told me that "Taiwanese women love foreigners, especially white foreigners." Maybe that's true in Singapore (I've never been there, so I have no idea), or maybe it was true in Singapore in the past when she was in her prime, but it is far from being true in Taiwan.

In Taiwan, there is a slight stigma against dating foreigners. The insult term used for such women is xīcān měi (西餐妹) which literally means "Western meal sister." The term xīcān měi is used to describe women who date any ethnicity of foreigner, such as white, black, etc. The women who are into foreigners in Taiwan even consider ABCs to be Western guys.

I've seen how white guys struggle in the dating scene in Taiwan. But Anglosphere white guys are so egotistical that they think they are such big studs just because they are occasionally able to get an ugly Taiwanese girl that most local Taiwanese guys would never want.

Perhaps the biggest flaw (out of many) with Anglosphere white guys is assuming that Taiwanese women are similar to ABC women (many ABC women do indeed prefer white guys). Again, it's not true.

Perhaps there was a time where Taiwanese women were into white guys, but if that's the case, the youngest of those women are approaching 40. Not my cup of tea.

You should read a post on the Roosh V Forum by an Anglosphere white guy who is actually honest about the dating scene in Taiwan. His screen name is LeightonBlackstock. I have been to every bar/nightclub he mentions in his post, and I was blown away by his pinpoint accuracy. This man has amazing powers of observation, even down to the tiny details. Most Anglosphere white guys in Taiwan have a delusional "white god complex," but LeightonBlackstock does not. Here is his exceptionally accurate post about Taiwan:

https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-29228.html "
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Falcon wrote:How women from each country respond to me on DateInAsia, in order of how much interest and attention I get, and how likely the ladies would reply.
I communicate with them in their native languages.

1. Philippines - Most will reply. Quite a few will be absolutely thrilled to talk to me. I'm bombarded with attention. It can get hard to choose!
2. Indonesia - Maybe half will reply. More career women and "leftover women". Definitely pickier than Filipinas, but still quite friendly.
3. Thailand - Some reply, but not that many. They're pickier now. Thailand is also a lower-middle income country like Malaysia now.
4. China - A few, but short platonic chats. Most don't reply. You get more career women and "leftover women".
5. Taiwan - ZERO ethnic Taiwanese reply to me. Not including Southeast Asians living in Taiwan. And the irony is that I'm Taiwanese-American!

Look at the ranking. This pretty much corresponds to economic development.

And look at how Taiwan and the Philippines are at complete ends of the spectrum, even though they're right next to each other!
MEANWHILE IN THAILAND
Thai woman (aka. Cum-Dumpster whore) murders her new born child!
Thai women are worthless whores and a waste of your time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fk9VvJOXbng
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Re: Why are white expats in Taiwan leaving for the Philippin

Post by chanta76 »

Taiwan is a one of those wealthy Asian countries. There is a correlation with wealth and women liberation movement and pickiness. One of the biggest advantage a white guy brings from the west is that illusion of wealth. But a Taiwanese girl or a Korean or Japanese girl has some wealth already. You have to be either really good looking and have game nowadays to get girls. In other words it sucks.