Are China women becoming picky?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

yick
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1385
Joined: October 23rd, 2015, 2:11 am

Re: Are China women becoming picky?

Post by yick »

Yohan wrote:
July 26th, 2020, 8:24 am

-----
Of course there are so many Chinese people, and China alone has about 1360 million people. I do not think that all Chinese women are like that, but I noticed if you take a Chinese woman away to abroad and away from her parents you better prepare for a surprise.

About the question if Chinese women are picky - I would say when approached by foreign men not so much at the beginning - but their personality/behavior if you are living with them (and sometimes with her family members too) can be a serious challenge.


I think the part about the family is a very good point, Yohan. They are meddling, interfering, bullying and annoying, a lot of young Chinese women are bullied badly by the in-laws and there is no support from her husband as he is a filial wimp as well, I think that's why a lot of Chinese families are against their children marrying foreigners because we wouldn't put up with that shit for very long - they lose a lot of their power if their child marries a foreigner because it isn't like they know better against a foreigner, usually they know next to nothing!

Chinese women come in all shapes, sizes and demeanours but the family is a huge, massive bugbear and a lot of Chinese girls are fillal towards their family. You're coming a distant third, fourth, fifth or whatever... :(
yick
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1385
Joined: October 23rd, 2015, 2:11 am

Re: Are China women becoming picky?

Post by yick »

The most wonderful thing about Chinese girls here on the mainland is when they like you is the way they'll let you know they that they like you.

It is such a wonderfully cute and lovely way of doing it, it is quite childlike but it is very very endearing and I think every man who likes women should experience it once. It is one of the best things that could happen to you in the world when it comes to women. I love it how they do it and they do really let you know. Basically, it's when you appear in their line of vision, you have made their complete day into something happy. They just light up and it's amazing!

Of course, if they don't like you or they're not particulary interested then they don't give you the time of day! You might as well be shit on their shoe, but if they like you, you know about it, and it is wonderful!
User avatar
hypermak
Junior Poster
Posts: 650
Joined: October 20th, 2019, 12:17 am

Re: Are China women becoming picky?

Post by hypermak »

yick wrote:
July 31st, 2020, 12:41 am
The most wonderful thing about Chinese girls here on the mainland is when they like you is the way they'll let you know they that they like you.

It is such a wonderfully cute and lovely way of doing it, it is quite childlike but it is very very endearing and I think every man who likes women should experience it once. It is one of the best things that could happen to you in the world when it comes to women. I love it how they do it and they do really let you know. Basically, it's when you appear in their line of vision, you have made their complete day into something happy. They just light up and it's amazing!

Of course, if they don't like you or they're not particulary interested then they don't give you the time of day! You might as well be shit on their shoe, but if they like you, you know about it, and it is wonderful!
To your experience, how many mainland Chinese girls are looking to date a foreigner instead of a Chinese boy? Maybe the few who were educated abroad and are used to being around Westerners. Honest question.
Spencer
Freshman Poster
Posts: 332
Joined: March 30th, 2020, 1:27 pm

Re: Are China women becoming picky?

Post by Spencer »

hypermak wrote:
August 1st, 2020, 2:01 am
yick wrote:
July 31st, 2020, 12:41 am
The most wonderful thing about Chinese girls here on the mainland is when they like you is the way they'll let you know they that they like you.

It is such a wonderfully cute and lovely way of doing it, it is quite childlike but it is very very endearing and I think every man who likes women should experience it once. It is one of the best things that could happen to you in the world when it comes to women. I love it how they do it and they do really let you know. Basically, it's when you appear in their line of vision, you have made their complete day into something happy. They just light up and it's amazing!

Of course, if they don't like you or they're not particulary interested then they don't give you the time of day! You might as well be shit on their shoe, but if they like you, you know about it, and it is wonderful!
To your experience, how many mainland Chinese girls are looking to date a foreigner instead of a Chinese boy? Maybe the few who were educated abroad and are used to being around Westerners. Honest question.
Because you 45 still you have choose on later 30 specialty have single mom divorce or ugly fattyass but still they rejection to you when find broke no money for even wiseton of master chinarace not get much accepting when he show no like work no like spend so you as decrept oldering whiteman all the more worst so stick with poverty province philipino
yick
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1385
Joined: October 23rd, 2015, 2:11 am

Re: Are China women becoming picky?

Post by yick »

hypermak wrote:
August 1st, 2020, 2:01 am
yick wrote:
July 31st, 2020, 12:41 am
The most wonderful thing about Chinese girls here on the mainland is when they like you is the way they'll let you know they that they like you.

It is such a wonderfully cute and lovely way of doing it, it is quite childlike but it is very very endearing and I think every man who likes women should experience it once. It is one of the best things that could happen to you in the world when it comes to women. I love it how they do it and they do really let you know. Basically, it's when you appear in their line of vision, you have made their complete day into something happy. They just light up and it's amazing!

Of course, if they don't like you or they're not particulary interested then they don't give you the time of day! You might as well be shit on their shoe, but if they like you, you know about it, and it is wonderful!
To your experience, how many mainland Chinese girls are looking to date a foreigner instead of a Chinese boy? Maybe the few who were educated abroad and are used to being around Westerners. Honest question.
An honest question deserves an honest answer.

I don't think many are looking for a foreigner before a Chinese man, however, traits are important to Chinese women (and Chinese men....) height being one of them, and they like things like big eyes, long eyelashes, small face - things that wouldn't matter to a western woman - a tall man over six foot will find love in China - the ones who liked me couldn't speak any English other than 'hello' which tells me they weren't interested in foreigners specifically - they just liked the look of me which happens sometimes... where I live, there aren't any 'foreigner' bars where a local girl can go and meet a foreigner, most girls (and people in general) will go throughout their lives without meeting a westerner.

In the bigger cities, there are Chinese women who prefer foreigners to Chinese men - they drink, smoke, have been abroad, have tattoos etc etc - very similar to western women - Chinese men are too feminine, docile and weak - but that is a few cities like Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou and Shenzhen maybe. Most of the country the girls are more 'traditional' and they don't get to meet westerners, they're just not going to meet them and they're very very very shy in a lot of cases, even if they met them, they wouldn't know what to do anyway, but there will be some attracted to them, that's for sure! :D
User avatar
hypermak
Junior Poster
Posts: 650
Joined: October 20th, 2019, 12:17 am

Re: Are China women becoming picky?

Post by hypermak »

yick wrote:
August 1st, 2020, 4:34 am
An honest question deserves an honest answer.
Thank you! :) Where in China do you live, if you don't mind me asking? You're from the UK if I remember well: do you teach English there?
yick wrote:
August 1st, 2020, 4:34 am
I don't think many are looking for a foreigner before a Chinese man, however, traits are important to Chinese women (and Chinese men....) height being one of them, and they like things like big eyes, long eyelashes, small face - things that wouldn't matter to a western woman - a tall man over six foot will find love in China - the ones who liked me couldn't speak any English other than 'hello' which tells me they weren't interested in foreigners specifically - they just liked the look of me which happens sometimes... where I live, there aren't any 'foreigner' bars where a local girl can go and meet a foreigner, most girls (and people in general) will go throughout their lives without meeting a westerner.

In the bigger cities, there are Chinese women who prefer foreigners to Chinese men - they drink, smoke, have been abroad, have tattoos etc etc - very similar to western women - Chinese men are too feminine, docile and weak - but that is a few cities like Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou and Shenzhen maybe. Most of the country the girls are more 'traditional' and they don't get to meet westerners, they're just not going to meet them and they're very very very shy in a lot of cases, even if they met them, they wouldn't know what to do anyway, but there will be some attracted to them, that's for sure! :D
This is a bit more refreshing than some opinions I heard from long-time China resident bloggers like serpentza. He made a few videos repeating that the only reason why a Chinese woman is interested in a foreigner before (or instead) of a local man is if she has no chance to find a good Chinese man due to being overly poor, from a family of dubious reputation, or (as it happens more and more often) divorced.

Does your perspective apply to Chinese women interested in a long-term relationship/marriage, or also casual hookups? I can imagine that the big cities, like Manila here in the Philippines, has a fair share of bad girls who want to have fun with the boys well until their 30s. Not marriage material, probably, but good fun until either or both parties want to make it last.
yick
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1385
Joined: October 23rd, 2015, 2:11 am

Re: Are China women becoming picky?

Post by yick »

hypermak wrote:
August 1st, 2020, 6:04 am
yick wrote:
August 1st, 2020, 4:34 am
An honest question deserves an honest answer.
Thank you! :) Where in China do you live, if you don't mind me asking? You're from the UK if I remember well: do you teach English there?
yick wrote:
August 1st, 2020, 4:34 am
I don't think many are looking for a foreigner before a Chinese man, however, traits are important to Chinese women (and Chinese men....) height being one of them, and they like things like big eyes, long eyelashes, small face - things that wouldn't matter to a western woman - a tall man over six foot will find love in China - the ones who liked me couldn't speak any English other than 'hello' which tells me they weren't interested in foreigners specifically - they just liked the look of me which happens sometimes... where I live, there aren't any 'foreigner' bars where a local girl can go and meet a foreigner, most girls (and people in general) will go throughout their lives without meeting a westerner.

In the bigger cities, there are Chinese women who prefer foreigners to Chinese men - they drink, smoke, have been abroad, have tattoos etc etc - very similar to western women - Chinese men are too feminine, docile and weak - but that is a few cities like Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou and Shenzhen maybe. Most of the country the girls are more 'traditional' and they don't get to meet westerners, they're just not going to meet them and they're very very very shy in a lot of cases, even if they met them, they wouldn't know what to do anyway, but there will be some attracted to them, that's for sure! :D
This is a bit more refreshing than some opinions I heard from long-time China resident bloggers like serpentza. He made a few videos repeating that the only reason why a Chinese woman is interested in a foreigner before (or instead) of a local man is if she has no chance to find a good Chinese man due to being overly poor, from a family of dubious reputation, or (as it happens more and more often) divorced.

Does your perspective apply to Chinese women interested in a long-term relationship/marriage, or also casual hookups? I can imagine that the big cities, like Manila here in the Philippines, has a fair share of bad girls who want to have fun with the boys well until their 30s. Not marriage material, probably, but good fun until either or both parties want to make it last.
I am in the centre of China, very traditional with very few foreigners.

The main barrier is language, the most beautiful Chinese girls couldn't speak ANY English and they were very beautiful! Amazing looking - looked like TV stars but there are many very cute to beautiful women in this country. Also there are cultural barriers, not many families in this part of the world are willing to accept a foreigner into their family.

Serpentza ceases to represent a realistic China lifestyle viewpoint these days because he is now too bitter and twisted, does he live in The States these days? It isn't easy to date in China if you don't speak the language and you live outside the main tier one cities but there will be women who are interested and like you for sure and they will let you know in their own cute little way - its then up to you.

A girl who loved me to bits, her dad was a multi-millionaire and she went to Canada to do her masters degree, she had the choice of Chinese guys and she had loads of money so I don't think it is that, most Chinese people are living modestly so most young Chinese women are too. I think the main thing about the Philippines is the lack of language barrier and it is a lot more Latin American in culture - the barriers aren't really there as they are in China. The casual hook up scene doesn't really exist in China outside of tier one cities - most young women live with their parents and they are on curfew until they marry and leave the house.
Spencer
Freshman Poster
Posts: 332
Joined: March 30th, 2020, 1:27 pm

Re: Are China women becoming picky?

Post by Spencer »

Just read american bum in china book and you see even it had gotten worse after qq faded to older girlies and the master bossman xi show with many policy change and big economy growings the proof to all chinaman and chinagirl how so lo trashy the worthless westernman become..china can be so so great even paradisical for western man up to later 30s if you find time machine go back to 1999 for else its become emptiness dream in our 2020

but we try positive thinkings yes can do yes can chantings for think positive yes yes yes...so we make analyzings that maybe few gemies left out tiny sliver of 160 mn chinagirl age 20-40 so if 1 out of 100 ok date whiteman then 1,600,000 somewhere in china but maybe only 1 out of 100 know speaking english so 16,000 left but maybe only 1 out of 100 these girl ok for dating oldman so 160 left but maybe only 1 out of 100 these ok to date no job broke man so 1.6 left for you in china so good good luck to find your age 20-40 china girl can date public duende for there only 1.6 of them hoy hoy hoy
yick
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1385
Joined: October 23rd, 2015, 2:11 am

Re: Are China women becoming picky?

Post by yick »

Spencer wrote:
August 1st, 2020, 9:29 am
Just read american bum in china book and you see even it had gotten worse after qq faded to older girlies and the master bossman xi show with many policy change and big economy growings the proof to all chinaman and chinagirl how so lo trashy the worthless westernman become..china can be so so great even paradisical for western man up to later 30s if you find time machine go back to 1999 for else its become emptiness dream in our 2020
Not true at all...

The only difference between you and 'American Bum In China' is he actually got on the plane and you stayed right where you are. The mentally ill do manage to get themselves here but the discipline of a job and behaving themselves, plus criminal background checks means they don't stay for very long.
but we try positive thinkings yes can do yes can chantings for think positive yes yes yes...so we make analyzings that maybe few gemies left out tiny sliver of 160 mn chinagirl age 20-40 so if 1 out of 100 ok date whiteman then 1,600,000 somewhere in china but maybe only 1 out of 100 know speaking english so 16,000 left but maybe only 1 out of 100 these girl ok for dating oldman so 160 left but maybe only 1 out of 100 these ok to date no job broke man so 1.6 left for you in china so good good luck to find your age 20-40 china girl can date public duende for there only 1.6 of them hoy hoy hoy
One day, you'll get to leave the mental asylum - or maybe not.
User avatar
hypermak
Junior Poster
Posts: 650
Joined: October 20th, 2019, 12:17 am

Re: Are China women becoming picky?

Post by hypermak »

yick wrote:
August 1st, 2020, 6:23 am
I am in the centre of China, very traditional with very few foreigners.
Great choice...less competition!
yick wrote:
August 1st, 2020, 6:23 am
The main barrier is language, the most beautiful Chinese girls couldn't speak ANY English and they were very beautiful! Amazing looking - looked like TV stars but there are many very cute to beautiful women in this country. Also there are cultural barriers, not many families in this part of the world are willing to accept a foreigner into their family.
This is the single biggest problem serpentza pointed out. Most girls will not feel like going against their family's judgment and will dump the foreigner with an excuse.
yick wrote:
August 1st, 2020, 6:23 am
Serpentza ceases to represent a realistic China lifestyle viewpoint these days because he is now too bitter and twisted, does he live in The States these days? It isn't easy to date in China if you don't speak the language and you live outside the main tier one cities but there will be women who are interested and like you for sure and they will let you know in their own cute little way - its then up to you.
That I kind of realised. His last posts from China were not exactly upbeat. He sounds genuine, though, when he talks about how much China and Chinese culture changed in the past decade, with most of the more genuine elements of the Chinese culture, which includes friendliness towards "the stranger" replaced by suspicion or fear. He blamed the Chinese government for instilling this suspicion and fear, which is typical propaganda of a country that wants to create war-like mentality, perhaps leading to a real war, who knows...
yick wrote:
August 1st, 2020, 6:23 am
A girl who loved me to bits, her dad was a multi-millionaire and she went to Canada to do her masters degree, she had the choice of Chinese guys and she had loads of money so I don't think it is that, most Chinese people are living modestly so most young Chinese women are too. I think the main thing about the Philippines is the lack of language barrier and it is a lot more Latin American in culture - the barriers aren't really there as they are in China. The casual hook up scene doesn't really exist in China outside of tier one cities - most young women live with their parents and they are on curfew until they marry and leave the house.
Sounds like an amazing story. Coming from a family who probably had international exposure and being herself internationally-educated was probably a good differentiator to the average middle-class, never-left-China, girl.

Philippines indeed seems to have the best of both worlds. As you probably know there is a strong Filipino-chinese community, especially in Metro Manila and Cebu, so it's not uncommon to find girls who look more Chinese than Filipinos and blend more of the Chinese culture in their lifestyles. Have you ever tried dating "Chinitas" here in the Philippines?
User avatar
hypermak
Junior Poster
Posts: 650
Joined: October 20th, 2019, 12:17 am

Re: Are China women becoming picky?

Post by hypermak »

yick wrote:
August 1st, 2020, 7:28 pm
One day, you'll get to leave the mental asylum - or maybe not.
No point giving any attention to the PAG troll, mate. He is not in here to contribute anything but insulting everyone while licking Winston's arse, so he won't be banned.

Image
yick
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1385
Joined: October 23rd, 2015, 2:11 am

Re: Are China women becoming picky?

Post by yick »

hypermak wrote:
August 1st, 2020, 8:06 pm
yick wrote:
August 1st, 2020, 6:23 am
I am in the centre of China, very traditional with very few foreigners.
Great choice...less competition!
yick wrote:
August 1st, 2020, 6:23 am
The main barrier is language, the most beautiful Chinese girls couldn't speak ANY English and they were very beautiful! Amazing looking - looked like TV stars but there are many very cute to beautiful women in this country. Also there are cultural barriers, not many families in this part of the world are willing to accept a foreigner into their family.
This is the single biggest problem serpentza pointed out. Most girls will not feel like going against their family's judgment and will dump the foreigner with an excuse.
yick wrote:
August 1st, 2020, 6:23 am
Serpentza ceases to represent a realistic China lifestyle viewpoint these days because he is now too bitter and twisted, does he live in The States these days? It isn't easy to date in China if you don't speak the language and you live outside the main tier one cities but there will be women who are interested and like you for sure and they will let you know in their own cute little way - its then up to you.
That I kind of realised. His last posts from China were not exactly upbeat. He sounds genuine, though, when he talks about how much China and Chinese culture changed in the past decade, with most of the more genuine elements of the Chinese culture, which includes friendliness towards "the stranger" replaced by suspicion or fear. He blamed the Chinese government for instilling this suspicion and fear, which is typical propaganda of a country that wants to create war-like mentality, perhaps leading to a real war, who knows...
yick wrote:
August 1st, 2020, 6:23 am
A girl who loved me to bits, her dad was a multi-millionaire and she went to Canada to do her masters degree, she had the choice of Chinese guys and she had loads of money so I don't think it is that, most Chinese people are living modestly so most young Chinese women are too. I think the main thing about the Philippines is the lack of language barrier and it is a lot more Latin American in culture - the barriers aren't really there as they are in China. The casual hook up scene doesn't really exist in China outside of tier one cities - most young women live with their parents and they are on curfew until they marry and leave the house.
Sounds like an amazing story. Coming from a family who probably had international exposure and being herself internationally-educated was probably a good differentiator to the average middle-class, never-left-China, girl.

Philippines indeed seems to have the best of both worlds. As you probably know there is a strong Filipino-chinese community, especially in Metro Manila and Cebu, so it's not uncommon to find girls who look more Chinese than Filipinos and blend more of the Chinese culture in their lifestyles. Have you ever tried dating "Chinitas" here in the Philippines?
China is changing and there seems to be a more - how could we describe it - nationalistic vibe when dealing with some locals - mostly men - in fact, 99 times out of 100 it's men - there might be a growing trend of thinking that we are not needed anymore but I don't think it is a widespread way of thinking, it might become one though and that's the danger of it all, the seeds of thought are there but there are Chinese people who embrace globalism and want to be part of it.

Filipinas - I like the look of them and of course it would be a lot easier to date and marry, but in the Middle East there were many men having to be out there because they married a Filipina or an Indonesian and they had to work a horrible job in a horrible place to make some money - I am too old and I don't have the time or patience for that - every time I have met Filipinas, they have been really lovely and feminine and nice - if I was younger I would have gone out there to find myself a 'Chinita' best of both worlds that would have been but now at my age, I don't think so. :(

The one thing with a Chinese lady is at least I will be able to stay here and work and make money, in the Philippines, that wouldn't be possible - or it would be very hard at least!
User avatar
hypermak
Junior Poster
Posts: 650
Joined: October 20th, 2019, 12:17 am

Re: Are China women becoming picky?

Post by hypermak »

yick wrote:
August 1st, 2020, 8:24 pm
China is changing and there seems to be a more - how could we describe it - nationalistic vibe when dealing with some locals - mostly men - in fact, 99 times out of 100 it's men - there might be a growing trend of thinking that we are not needed anymore but I don't think it is a widespread way of thinking, it might become one though and that's the danger of it all, the seeds of thought are there but there are Chinese people who embrace globalism and want to be part of it.
That's exactly what serpentza and other China vloggers like laowhy86 said. They believe it's the government who instilled this nationalistic and anti-foreign vibe. I am no expert on China geopolitics but I can see how much of a short-sighted stance this is. Even if China were to challenge US and other Western powers in a full military confrontation, world economies after it will be still incredibly globalised and interconnected.

As soon as the Covid panic subsides, flights will become cheap and plentiful again, communications technology will have grown to be even faster and more ubiquitous. No propaganda will be able to reverse this trend, unless...maybe, we have a nuclear holocaust and we end up in a Mad Max or Waterworld scenario.
yick wrote:
August 1st, 2020, 8:24 pm
Filipinas - I like the look of them and of course it would be a lot easier to date and marry, but in the Middle East there were many men having to be out there because they married a Filipina or an Indonesian and they had to work a horrible job in a horrible place to make some money - I am too old and I don't have the time or patience for that - every time I have met Filipinas, they have been really lovely and feminine and nice - if I was younger I would have gone out there to find myself a 'Chinita' best of both worlds that would have been but now at my age, I don't think so. :(
100% agree on the looks and demeanour of Filipinas. However, I have seen lots of cute Filipinas being contented with 60-something men on a modest pension, sometimes even unemployed. Besides the obvious rotten apples, I believe most Filipinas will always look at the heart before the wallet: if a man is kind, genuinely cares for them and is loyal, they will care about their age/looks and economic status a lot less.

I don't know if you are still working in China but, from what I see, if you are financially secure there, you wouldn't fare too bad here, either. The big city has it's pace and its cost but foreigners living on a $750 monthly budget in a rural location ("the province") are not uncommon. I guess it depends what one wants from life: a life in the countryside is serene and peaceful but many mature men would still want to enjoy a some of the metropolitan amenities and a bit of a proper nightlife every now and then.
yick wrote:
August 1st, 2020, 8:24 pm
The one thing with a Chinese lady is at least I will be able to stay here and work and make money, in the Philippines, that wouldn't be possible - or it would be very hard at least!
Do you mean living in the Philippines with a Chinese lady, or with a Filipina? Some foreigners like the idea of having a young, never-married girl next to them for the entire day and they usually end up with a girl who doesn't work, often doesn't even have much in terms of professional skills. There are also foreigners who like to be with a girl who can pull her own weight, so to speak.

Even in the province, many educated girls have to work for the sake of their families and their kids (if they're single moms), so finding a girl who has her own job and can contribute to the household, or even use her money to buy her own clothes and feminine products without burdening her partner, is relatively easy.
Spencer
Freshman Poster
Posts: 332
Joined: March 30th, 2020, 1:27 pm

Re: Are China women becoming picky?

Post by Spencer »

You belief china not worst now compare 10 or 20 year before so yes maybe english teach pay more compare then but still only 2,000 dollar or euro still small potato in england and when they fire you for reach over max age for teach china kiddy then how can you have job because you know teach english pay only 500 in south america so you end up do part times jobing in england and yes youtubeman serp overstay get head damage as hi profile forenman in china so go merica but for the situation of dating life western whiteman in china he have in 1999 paradisical but now 2020 so even leftover of leftover lady most not want no job no money old shorter whiteman because she feel beter alone

young philipine china girl never but never ever want date old whiteman so you make nice dreaming because filipino belief old single whiteman even niceman still defaulting lecher perversion for pay to play so lo status only fit specific for dark poverty province girl why public duende make sounding easy for date chinita filipina when you both midle agers and even more easy public duende find the 1.6 chinagirl can date him
Spencer
Freshman Poster
Posts: 332
Joined: March 30th, 2020, 1:27 pm

Re: Are China women becoming picky?

Post by Spencer »

hypermak wrote:
August 1st, 2020, 8:47 pm
yick wrote:
August 1st, 2020, 8:24 pm
China is changing and there seems to be a more - how could we describe it - nationalistic vibe when dealing with some locals - mostly men - in fact, 99 times out of 100 it's men - there might be a growing trend of thinking that we are not needed anymore but I don't think it is a widespread way of thinking, it might become one though and that's the danger of it all, the seeds of thought are there but there are Chinese people who embrace globalism and want to be part of it.
That's exactly what serpentza and other China vloggers like laowhy86 said. They believe it's the government who instilled this nationalistic and anti-foreign vibe. I am no expert on China geopolitics but I can see how much of a short-sighted stance this is. Even if China were to challenge US and other Western powers in a full military confrontation, world economies after it will be still incredibly globalised and interconnected.
Government china own heart mind soul hanman for so long he have job make money look after parent maybe get lucky get wealthy marry have child then as wiseton wisely teach is chinaman listen belief obey party for nobody want tianmen 2 nobody want strugle nobody want think for these are hive minders so when xi say westerman demon that all asia africa belong china control that america big bad enemy for we to destruction then all chinaman say yes yes yes and never ever doubt the chinaman deep heart belief the china race toping world in all way the most fitest to be universal center and supremest ruler of all for all ye foreignman inside the china same insider dragon belly and even serp teach fornman have no status no legal right no green card no credit no retard visa no good medical protections no freedom just we china give hi value privlege you be chinaguest til we tel you go home
Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand”