Western women going to Bali to look for love

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Western women going to Bali to look for love

Post by zboy1 »

Western women going to Bali to look for sex and new boyfriends:

Cowboys in Paradise Bali

One of the women in the video with an Indonesian husband states: "There's lots of frustrated Western women out there, I mean..., look at the sale of the book Eat, Pray, Love. Women don't want to be women anymore in the West, they don't want to be feminine. So I can understand why they come here (Bali) and are searching for something. And suddenly in this environment provides it. "

Damn, maybe I should move to Bali so I can sleep around with all the Western women can handle, LOL.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

From my understanding the expat girls who go to Bali looking for fun are on the average "older over weight white women", . It's like in the Philippines your going to see older over weight white guys looking for fun.

Typical if a white girl is young and attractive she doesn't need to go overseas because she still will get plenty of attention back home. These are women who are ignored.

Same with the expat men who go overseas...I mean it make sense. If your ignored in your local area..you go somewhere else hoping to get more attention.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

chanta76 wrote:From my understanding the expat girls who go to Bali looking for fun are on the average "older over weight white women", . It's like in the Philippines your going to see older over weight white guys looking for fun.

Typical if a white girl is young and attractive she doesn't need to go overseas because she still will get plenty of attention back home. These are women who are ignored.

Same with the expat men who go overseas...I mean it make sense. If your ignored in your local area..you go somewhere else hoping to get more attention.
There were some pretty attractive females in the video however.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Zboy1,

Not sure if your in the states or in Asia. But if you want to try pua in Asia try Thailand in Phuket or somewhere around there. There is a small island close by where lots of young expats go to . I think they have these festivals there. From what I hear it's not hard to hook up for an Asian guy to a white girl. Part of it is because expat girls are there for fun..
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

I once saw a Western woman with a Chinese boyfriend. In China. I could not believe my eyes.

UK women sometimes go to Kenya or the Caribbean to meet men. I know this goes on.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

It doesn't make any sense for western women, in general, to have to go to different countries for sex partners. Victimizing propoganda. Videos like these are only composed to make western women look like victims of "not being able to find a mate".
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 23rd, 2013, 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 23rd, 2013, 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

The women that go over seas for sex is no different from the men that go over seas for sex. Some of it is just for fun and some of it is to fullfill something that is lacking.

But on the average if you have to travel for sex that means back home your ignored by the opposite sex that's why you have to travel. Look at the men on this board. Let say many of us gets more attention from local girls you think some of us would want to do happier abroad. I know many of us complain about american women bitchy attitude but part of the reason why we complain about American women bitchy attitute is how picky they are ...
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 23rd, 2013, 1:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.
green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:It doesn't make any sense for western women, in general, to have to go to different countries for sex partners. Victimizing propoganda. Videos like these are only composed to make western women look like victims of "not being able to find a mate".
Yes,everytime the same bullshit :lol:

At the end i couldn't give a f**k where these western women go to find a men,be it to Saturn or to Mozambique.
They are the "perpetual victim",i'm the perpetual butcher because i left them and they have the only choice to go abroad for finding love,affection and real "sensitive men".
I'm a bad boy,scratching my head,torturing my soul everyday :D

They can do all the things they want,be lesbian,man hating,going abroad,buying a cat,dog,or using dildos and gossiping.

They just doesn't deserve any single perturbation of the mind..and that's what's is happening actually,thanks to a country like Thailand who have put me in a situation where i couldn't even imagine before going there.

That's really great..finally being able to concentrate on something more valuable than loosing my time in this gender war and running behing their pussies whom our societies consider as a diamond vagina living organ.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

No, it is very different. Here's why.

The west, particularly the English-speaking nations, are the greatest Matriarchy to ever exist in the history of Mankind. Every effort is made on the parts of governments, insitutitions and 99% of men to give women every opportunity and to bend over backwards to please women. The amount of manginae are staggering, and even the most repugnant woman can find a man to take care of her.

The fact that women need to go to other countries to find men says a lot about them, considering these circumstances.

On the other hand, for men, the situation is different. Men are neglected from birth. No one cares about the plight of being male and you better stop your whining. If you can't get a woman? Tough shit. Shape up or go kill yourself, the problem is obviously that you are defective and therefore unworthy of companionship.

Given the fact that women do not want you automatically makes you defective (not necessarily you being defective makes you undesirable; your undesirability is simply proof of how you're defective). Can so many women be wrong?

On the other hand, all those men who dont want tattooed single mothers of 4 with chips on their shoulders are chauvanist pigs.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
FREEDOM1
Freshman Poster

Post by FREEDOM1 »

Adama wrote:No, it is very different. Here's why.

The west, particularly the English-speaking nations, are the greatest Matriarchy to ever exist in the history of Mankind. Every effort is made on the parts of governments, insitutitions and 99% of men to give women every opportunity and to bend over backwards to please women. The amount of manginae are staggering, and even the most repugnant woman can find a man to take care of her.

The fact that women need to go to other countries to find men says a lot about them, considering these circumstances.

On the other hand, for men, the situation is different. Men are neglected from birth. No one cares about the plight of being male and you better stop your whining. If you can't get a woman? Tough shit. Shape up or go kill yourself, the problem is obviously that you are defective and therefore unworthy of companionship.

Given the fact that women do not want you automatically makes you defective (not necessarily you being defective makes you undesirable; your undesirability is simply proof of how you're defective). Can so many women be wrong?

On the other hand, all those men who dont want tattooed single mothers of 4 with chips on their shoulders are chauvanist pigs.

Great post - I could not agree more

please feel feee to place more comments- you seem to understand the big picture better than most

cheers

:?
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Thanks, Adama.

I can't believe all the people on these forums who are taking western women's side here. Let me repeat what I had written in bold above, because it wasn't understood:

It doesn't make any sense for western women, in general, to have to go to different countries for sex partners.

Meaning: Any western woman can go to the nearest venue from her own house, and be offered sex from numerous, undersexed men right here in the west. What male do you know, here in the west, can go out dressed in his pajamas and be offered sex from numerous different women? It doesn't make any sense for women to be viewed as the victim of not being able to fulfill their sex drive and thus resort to traveling to another country altogether, because none of it is true. This video is stupid. Once again, victimizing propaganda takes an issue that affects only men, turns it into a false "oppressed women" case, and neglects the reality that men are the victims of a misandric society who have to jump state (country and continent) to fulfill the most basic needs of human contact with the opposite sex.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

Last edited by polya on August 17th, 2013, 8:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder