The Philippines: Devils Advocate

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster

The Philippines: Devils Advocate

Post by DevilsAdvocate »

Everybody has their own opinions, own beliefs, own experiences, the world is a big place and there are a great deal many things happening within it, what I'm about to say is simply my own observations based upon my own experience, nothing more. If Ladislav or Winston or Rock or anybody else here wants to come out and say what I'm saying isn't true, or that I'm full of BS, that is perfectly fine with me. Again the world is a big place and everybody seems to have their own experiences and beliefs. Let me give you a crazy example. Let 10 people read the Bible and then ask each of them specific questions and each of them will give you a different answer to that question, who is right? So let me talk about the Philippines and the Filipino people including of course those darling beautiful Filipinas....

Have you heard that Filipinas believe in God? And that some of them are virgins until their 30? Or how they are so sweet and kind and nice to you, knowing how to treat a man? Have you heard they make great wives and that a great deal many western men have these women as wives and are so happy? Have you heard that the Philippines is a great place to retire? And that it's really much cheaper and your money will go a long ways there?

Well my dear reader let me say this as calmly as I know how to do so, you are being lied to on a grand scale, none of these things are true, not one, and the truth is just the exact opposite in the furthest possible extreme to the point that obviously there is a massive conspiracy taking place Internationally.....

Let's start with the Philippines. If you are from the USA and you have lived a fairly middle class or higher in your life, you cannot begin to imagine how bad it is, it's a hundred times worse than anybody is telling you. Let's start with the surface things, which are bad but are just the tip of the iceberg.

1. Do you like the smell of human pee? I sure hope so because Filipinos pee everywhere, like dogs they go around marking their territory, they pee on walls, they pee on fences, on trees, everywhere in public they pee, and when you combine this with 90 degree temperature with 85% humidity that pee don't smell too good.

2. Do you like roaches and rats? I sure hope so because the whole entire islands is filled with them, you see them dead on the streets, you hear them within your house, they are everywhere like they are everywhere in a sewer.

3. Do you like the very real possibility of contracting Dengue Fever? Or Typhoid Fever? I sure hope so because a great deal many people get these all the time.

4. Do you like living in a place where everybody as an entire culture of people will literally throw their trash right onto the street? Everywhere you go trash is being thrown right onto the streets, as if pigs are living there. I sure hope so because the entire country is one big trash can.

5. Do you like the idea where when people go to the bathroom, they don't use toilet paper, but instead use their hands to wipe themselves with, and then forget to wash their hands afterward? Or maybe they didn't actually forget, maybe it has more to do with the fact they don't have any soap to wash their hands with? Or maybe they don't have any soap or paper towels or dryers to dry their hands with? Or maybe it's a combination of not having any toilet paper, not having any soap, and not having any paper towels to dry your hands with? Hmmm, that's something to ponder for sure. But hey, like they say, it's more fun in the Philippines. Now imagine though all the food you are eating where other people are preparing? After not having washed their hands after going poop, and ask not why your Liver levels are skyrocketing with them trying to filter the feces out of your body....

6. Do like living in a place where your neighbor might be slaughtering a stray dog and cooking him afterward in the back yard? I sure hope so.....

7. Do you like living in a place where all your neighbors will burn their trash like plastic bottles etc right in their yards and the wind blows that smoke all around the neighborhood? I sure hope so.

And these are just 7 quick things which are on the surface, there are hundreds more. But all of these things are not the bad parts, the truly bad parts on what lies beneath the surface, this is what makes the Philippines a truly dangerous place for any white western man.

What if I told you that the idea of Filipinas being nice and kind and believe in God to be the furthest possible thing there is from the truth? What if I told you they are the exact opposite of this inside? And that the only reason they act this way is one of desperation, one of greed like you have never in your life known greed, and entitlement beyond logic or reason.

Filipino families prostitute their daughters out to a foreigners, and teach them from the time they are young on how to act, how to manipulate, in order to extract as much money from the foreigner as they possible can. They have this down to a science much the same way the French have food down to a science. You cannot imagine what level they go to in order to do this, they can lie and deceive like no other women ever could, being so sweet and kind and understanding, and loyal, and there for you 100% like no other women out there. And yet your life is going to be more miserable than you could ever begin to imagine.

First comes the easy part, you have to help take care of her family, so they want some money every month, this might be $300 or so per month, whatever you can afford and are generous enough to give. But that my dear friend is only the beginning, that is only the hook within the mouth, little did you know you are dealing with a culture of lies and deception and greed beyond anything you've ever come close to seeing before in the your western culture. And this is how it's going to go:

First comes the money every month, then comes the money for college tuition for the brother, and medical expenses for the sister, funeral expenses for dad, and a never ending whole host of other things that would take far too much time to list.

And if for some reason you won't help out on these things not only will you be cheap, not only will your wife turn on you, but they will get even nastier about it and come up with the life or death emergencies, and you'll get one after another and they will be never ending and non stop.

The whole entire reason they wanted to marry a foreigner was so that they could take care of their families, and their families leach off of them, if you are from the west you cannot imagine this kind of behavior, not even rednecks act this way.

People sometimes compare Filipinos with Mexicans, I don't think this is accurate at all. Mexicans are on a completely different level. Mexicans are good hard working people, they don't steal everything from you, they don't lie to you about everything there is, they don't try to extort money from you, they don't treat you as if you were a walking ATM, Mexicans also won't go around pretending to be your friend and smiling at you all the time, Mexicans are real people, Filipinos are not in my opinion.

And there seems to be this massive conspiracy, I think manly from the Filipino people themselves, where they will say things like "not all Filipinos are that way", or "don't you have problems in your country as well?", or "no country is perfect", etc.....

Take the USA for example, there are some people who might scam you, or rip you off, this is very true. But when they do it they will only take a certain amount of money from you and then that's it. Not so with the Filipino. They will drain you of every last cent you have and then get pissed off you don't have anymore.

If you give your Filipina $300, you might get a thank you. If you then give her $1,000, you will get no thanks. If you then give her $5,000, she will need $10,000 more. And so now she is grateful correct? No, just the exact opposite, now she needs far more money than that, and you better give it to her, otherwise you are cheap and good for nothing. She will drain every last penny you own, and do it being very kind, very sweet, very loyal, everything you ever wanted in a woman.....

She is the most dangerous women on the planet, because she has her entire family, hundreds of relatives behind her, helping her, encouraging her, and they all need things. And she, having scored herself a walking ATM is the hero of the entire family, and the more she can milk that western man the more worth she has with her family, with her entire community.

There is a conspiracy going on against you at it's deepest possible level and you don't even know it.

And never in your wildest dreams could you have imagined a human being was capable of telling those kinds of lies she tells you, no American women you have ever known is capable at her root intellect level to lie like that. Therefore you were completely unprepared for the con that was pulled upon you from the very beginning, which can take years to accomplish in full.

The Filipino people are the ultimate leach people, no other race that I know of does this like they do, and they feel it a right to do it, and an accomplishment to be proud of, lying and deceiving is apart of the entire culture, where the best liar wins, the honest starve.....

This is why as a man you can go over to the Philippines and have girls everywhere you go, not because of any other reason other than you are a walking ATM to them, a hope for a better life for them and their families.

Nothing wrong with that though right? If that's all it was it would be ok, but that is not the case, helping the family means extracting as much money out of you as possible in a conspiracy to do so.

Russian food is bland just like the people, Italian food tasty and colorful just like it's people, French food is exquisite just like it's people, Filipino food is also exactly like it's people, the most foul tasting foul smelling food the world has ever seen. Personally I don't see how anybody could call that food, never in my entire life have I not been able to eat a food before, except Filipino food. And the taste of Filipino food, while not eatable for me, doesn't even compare to the smell. To this day I cannot figure out what they put into this food to make it smell like that? It will stink up the entire house within minutes and make it smell so bad it's as if 100 pigs just farted and took a dump inside your house. Could somebody please tell me the ingredient they use to make this happen? Do they put dog shit in the food or what? While take Mexican food for instance, a wonderful delicious food.

So there you have it, the Philippines, the land of rats and roaches and pee smell everywhere and people who want to con you and rip you off at every corner in a culture of people who are desperately trying to survive their circumstances and will use whatever means possible they have, and when a foreigner comes into town everybody is thinking of a way to get some money from that walking ATM, by any means possible.

But now don't get me wrong, if you are into p***y and want to just nail girl after girl after girl, the Philippines is a p***y paradise, just don't let one of these masters of deception fool you, they are all the same there are no exceptions, going out with you means money, and they need money for everything, and they will use whatever tactic they have to in order to get it, including having you killed and knowing exactly where you keep your cash at in the house, and while your wife leaves for awhile to go get something, some Filipino guys are going to bust into your house and kill you and take your money, and it was of course just a coincidence that your wife happen to be gone during that time.

My western friend, you cannot imagine what you are about to get yourself into, the entire Filipino culture is the most corrupt culture that has ever existed before. All the people lie and deceive and manipulate, it's the same thing as movies and sports in the USA, everybody watches them, just as everybody in the Philippines lies and deceives and covers it up on the Internet.

If want to get some p***y, get some p***y, but I wouldn't look for a wife, I consider that to be a joke beyond description or belief.

Personally I don't believe anywhere in the world has women that are wife material, we are living in the wrong century for that.

If you have money, travel and get girls to enjoy. If you don't have money, save it up and take a vacation to Thailand or Philippines and get what you need.

But I can tell you this, the girls right in your own backyard are nowhere near as bad as you think they are, you can bed them too and it's really not that hard and you don't have to travel to the other side of the planet to do it.

Women are liars and want money all over the entire planet, but I have never seen a people lie like the Filipinos do, most cultures look down upon this, while the Filipino culture is just the exact opposite, they look up to lying and consider it a national pastime and road to riches.

Never even consider marrying a Filipina unless you want to lose every last penny you have and be miserable beyond description, and by the time you finally figure it out it will be too late.

Signed,

Devils Advocate
FREEDOM1
Freshman Poster

Post by FREEDOM1 »

Who are you?

what is your experience in the phillipines?

how long have you lived there?

how many wowen have you 'dated ' there?

just need more info to verify the legitimacy of your post
targetguy
Freshman Poster

scammers

Post by targetguy »

8) I know there are a lot of scammers in the pi and what is said has a lot of truth to it. The one thing i have noticed is there are a lot of older caucasian males married to younger pi women. This is not to common in the usa and the ones here are very picky and overweight so many usa men look overseas for more opportunitys. Conditions over there are bad and not good to let anyone know your credit card number or the vacation will be canceled asap. Also walking alone early or late is not the best idea with many that will steal or robb people there. The lure of a beautifull woman and
a happy marriage in the usa is why many go to the pi. There culture does involve the family and foreiners have to accept that and not easy to do so for many and the support issues will bankrupt people. A person really has to be in love with the person and hope for the best under the circumstances. After one divorce to a pi gal sometimes greed gets into them and i guess it can be anyone that needs support. I was fortunate my x had a good job and wasnt as money hungry as many. There are many here complaning of the huge alimony and child support issues so that is another reason many would like to go to the pi. Conditions over there is why they are anxious to marry a foreiner and the hopes of a better life in the usa ,which the quality of life here is getting bad in most major cities with the middle class getting less and less.
no scammers
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

DevilsAdvocate,
What you said is not BS, but it's way overexaggerated and location specific.

Most guys in public bathrooms do wash their hands after they pee or take a shit. There is a long line at the sink in the bathroom. Come on now.

Filipino food sucks overall, sure, but you can go to SM and get better quality food at restaurants there and certain chains.

Of course Filipinas aren't that religious. It's just lip service. Their God is money. Everyone knows that. They also corrupt easily. Once they have money or become wealthy, they become the nastiest people. It's shocking.

What you say about the streets applies mostly to cities like Angeles and Manila, and somewhat to Cebu too. But in Palawan, garbage is not allowed to be thrown on the street. There are strict penalties there. So it's very clean.

Not all Filipinas are that greedy. Only some are. Many are happy with just a little cash.

You also didn't take into account the many happy positive successful relationships there. There are many testimonials of real couples on YouTube, and you can also see many on http://www.christian-filipina.com
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster

Post by DevilsAdvocate »

Winston wrote:DevilsAdvocate,
What you said is not BS, but it's way overexaggerated and location specific.

Most guys in public bathrooms do wash their hands after they pee or take a shit. There is a long line at the sink in the bathroom. Come on now.

Filipino food sucks overall, sure, but you can go to SM and get better quality food at restaurants there and certain chains.

Of course Filipinas aren't that religious. It's just lip service. Their God is money. Everyone knows that. They also corrupt easily. Once they have money or become wealthy, they become the nastiest people. It's shocking.

What you say about the streets applies mostly to cities like Angeles and Manila, and somewhat to Cebu too. But in Palawan, garbage is not allowed to be thrown on the street. There are strict penalties there. So it's very clean.

Not all Filipinas are that greedy. Only some are. Many are happy with just a little cash.

You also didn't take into account the many happy positive successful relationships there. There are many testimonials of real couples on YouTube, and you can also see many on http://www.christian-filipina.com

I admit you surprise me Winston. You said you grew up in Fernando Valley, and that your brothers are doctors, etc. So I know exactly what you know, we are sort of like brothers in that what you went through in the 80's is the same as I did, we both belong to the same culture, even though you're Asian and I'm white.

My point here is this, brother we come from a very sophisticated, very clean, very organized culture. Granted it's going down the tubes as we speak, but when we grew up it wasn't like that. We eat clean food, we drive on clean streets, our air isn't polluted except for certain places like LA and West Virginia for instance.

As Americans we have lived and grown up in a very advanced culture. Granted everybody all over the world have caught up, like Taiwan and Japan Europe, but the USA was the leader of them all, the one everyone looked up to, and you and I were apart of that....

So my point here is that you surprise me, how could you go from living in such an incredible clean culture as the USA to a sewer like the Philippines?

Why not go check out Thailand? Like Chiang Mai, look for a girl who always says "Ka" at the end of every sentence, this is a good girl respectful of others. Date these girls, use a Iphone to translate English into Thai, and give them a phone to translate Thai into English, and talk with them, have some fun with it.

You will eat a much better food really cheap, like $1.50 per day. Rent a beautiful home for $500 per month. Be around girls who are steps above Filipinas, not as poor, not as desperate, still looking for help and assistance and a Santa Claus, but all girls are looking for that. The difference being the Thai isn't be breed for extortion. A prostitute yes, extortion no. Find one who isn't a prostitute and date her, have some fun with the language.

Visas are a problem of course, you can stay if over 50 with 26K in bank, or you can get a educational visa for one year if you take a course at college, like learning "Thai".....

Anyway, Thailand is also not a perfect place of course, with high level of Aids, with people always looking for a way to get some money from you, etc. But the level of poverty there is no where near as dire as the Philippines and therefore that combined with the passive Buddhism culture results in mess less problems. The trick is to simply stay away from the prostitute areas, unless of course that's what you want to find of course.

Obviously this type of "dating" is for people who are on a budget, or don't want to spend a lot of money, you have all the third world countries to go to, Columbia, Brazil, Philippines, Thailand, and even Eastern Europe countries. All of which are much less expensive to first world countries obviously, and much easier usually in terms of getting girls.

But if you are just the average white guy for instance, 30-50, with a little money like maybe your own business, you might find it better to get a better quality girl say somewhere in Europe, from Spain to Germany, from France to England.

Being an American with an accent can go a long ways for the average guy.

Anyway, everyone has their own road they must travel, making decisions and mistakes all along the way. For me I will have to pass on the Philippines, but that's just me....

Where are you now? In Taiwan? What are your plans? Still trying to decide?
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

As someone who has been to the phils 7 times and had a few fiancés to boot, a lot of what you said is accurate, but as Winston said, much of it definitely exaggerated. What you describe is typical of 3rd world countries. Welcome to the 3rd world. That's why that as much as I love the dating and social scene in many other cultures, I'm not so sure if I could comfortably adapt to 3rd world conditions. I'm too sensitive to my environment.

Myself, I respect the way they feel obligated to help their family. That is an honorable trait that Filipinos have. They don't have this selfish individualistic attitude of "all for myself". They share.

I know way to many guys who are as happy as can be married to filipinas to allow you any flexibility about how they are overrated as marriage partners. But you certainly have the right to your opinion.

Ps- I suspect a female is behind this post. If not , definitely a Metrosexual. Lol
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster

Post by DevilsAdvocate »

steve55 wrote:As someone who has been to the phils 7 times and had a few fiancés to boot, a lot of what you said is accurate, but as Winston said, much of it definitely exaggerated. What you describe is typical of 3rd world countries. Welcome to the 3rd world. That's why that as much as I love the dating and social scene in many other cultures, I'm not so sure if I could comfortably adapt to 3rd world conditions. I'm too sensitive to my environment.

Myself, I respect the way they feel obligated to help their family. That is an honorable trait that Filipinos have. They don't have this selfish individualistic attitude of "all for myself". They share.

I know way to many guys who are as happy as can be married to filipinas to allow you any flexibility about how they are overrated as marriage partners. But you certainly have the right to your opinion.

Ps- I suspect a female is behind this post. If not , definitely a Metrosexual. Lol

Well I ask you take this into consideration. The people who say they are happy are two kinds of people, those who have a personal financial agenda to say so and those who are happy except by the day, without them even realizing it, they are growing poorer and poorer and poorer. And they are doing so with the personal hope and idea that things are going to improve, that they just need to get beyond the immediate tragedies and then things will get better. Not realizing that all these tragedies are lies and a conspiracy against them. But granted, the whole time they are losing their money and getting poorer and poorer, they are happy with their wife, she is nice and kind and understanding, with plenty of sex, nothing to be unhappy about. Except without him knowing it or suspecting it he is getting poorer and poorer with a grand master plan way behind him, all the while the women laugh to themselves and think themselves super smart for being able to outwit a pointy nose foreigner.....

Please my Texas friend, with all the respect I can give, have fund while the ride lasts....

And if you do get lucky, that will be fantastic for you.

One word of caution, these girls are so good it won't be them asking for money, it will be you offering it.....

Once they got you on the line they will reel you in like professional fisherman, all of you that thought Filipino women have low IQ's are in for a nice sweet surprise coming your way. They got a trick up their sleeve more powerful than any of their sisters worldwide, they give the man everything he wants so that she gets everything she wants, and it sure does work good too.....

The best of luck my friend but be careful, keep a really close lid on your wallet, if you don't every emergency that comes up will tear further and further into your wallet, so I'm just saying be careful that's all. If you know what to look for and what not to do your half way there to winning.

And winning in my opinion would be to say that you only have like a $1200 income from your pension or whatever and that's what you have to live on, no other savings, and let her know that up front.

Of course she wont' believe you, every white boy is rich to them and they think you are lying when you say you don't have any money, so you cannot win.

But if you keep to your story and always act like money is a big problem and you have to budget they might believe you eventually and think you are just some poor sap of a white boy and they will only be able to get so much from you. Then they probably will be willing to live with you under those limited circumstances. The point being not to let them know you have money, otherwise they will invent a hundred emergencies to take your money from you, especially if you have a western white boy bleeding heart, especially one who is a Christian, they are the best ones by far.....

Be careful by Texas friend.....

Signed,

Devils Advocate
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

I am not sure how you can be the Devil's Advocate on a forum where a large number of members (including the forum owner) slam the Philippines regularly.

Clearly you have an agenda, since your first post is not an introduction about yourself, or inquiries about what you might be interested in - it is a diatribe against the Philippines.

So either you are a FIlipino yourself, an expat who lived there and got burned, or a former or current member of this board posting under a new handle.
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster

Post by DevilsAdvocate »

davewe wrote:I am not sure how you can be the Devil's Advocate on a forum where a large number of members (including the forum owner) slam the Philippines regularly.

Clearly you have an agenda, since your first post is not an introduction about yourself, or inquiries about what you might be interested in - it is a diatribe against the Philippines.

So either you are a FIlipino yourself, an expat who lived there and got burned, or a former or current member of this board posting under a new handle.

I feel like I'm being investigated.....

I'm just some guy, nobody really, who is giving my opinion about the Philippines and Filipinas, nothing more.

And what I mean by "Devils Advocate" in the general sense is that going abroad may not always be better, and in fact could turn out much worse than you ever dreamed of. I think it wise for anyone to cautiously observe and research in full what they might be getting into here, because there are a lot of things going on that doesn't meet the eye, and those things have a financial gain to them.

For instance, there should be a distinction between going abroad to get laid and going abroad to find a quality wife. I once thought the Philippines have quality wives, now I laugh at how wrong I was. You know the old saying, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Well alas, it's not true.

But what is true though is if you have some money and are wise with it, and stern about keeping it for yourself, never allowing your wife to have access to the money in anyway shape or form, then yes you can keep these women under control.

But keep in mind, don't use your western logic on them, giving them more money only destroys them, not helps them, more money they have the more awful they become, more greedy, more wanting of everything, more demanding, they turn into gremlins for money.

Keep them poor, give them shoestring allowance, this is the only way in my opinion that might work.

Trust nobody in this world, especially a women, especially a Filipina women......

I have never in my life seen people lie like this, they deserve academy awards for their performances of being able to lie. American girls in comparison are pathetic liars, and when they tell you to f**k off they really do mean it, they aren't lying to you. At least give them credit for that.....

What were those old words? I forget them, something like "first come those sweet delicate words, and then comes the pain that follows"......

Filipinos are nice for a reason, they have to be, but if you look carefully under the surface, you will find the worst possible forms of human corruption, greed, jealousy, envy, entitlement, extortion, etc....

You might say it's not their fault, but a combination of severe poverty and western/USA influence of greed and materialism....

Whatever it is that's causing it, I think it's getting much worse.....

Anyway, everyone has an opinion about this, and I guess I also have mine, and forgive me if mine has turned sour and I no longer have the same optimism about Filipinas that I did before.

What we need to do here is accept the bottom line, and stop being PC.....

This is all about money, we want sex, they want money, it's an exchange.

Many of us our good white men, it's our culture to marry, we think this is right under God, I think that too, but marriage doesn't work, it's a trap now for men, not just in the USA but in the Philippines too.

In the Philippines it's the women who run the show, the men are sissies. The women do all the work and bring in an income, the men lie around doing nothing but drinking and playing cards and cock fighting and gambling. The women are the ones who extract money from foreigners, that's why the men want to be women, (ladyboys)....

You are an imbecile if you're a man..........sound familiar?

You must understand your power, it's about money, if you can control the money and stop the bleeding western heart, you can be in control, but trust nobody, especially your wife.....

Signed,

Devils Advocate
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

DevilsAdvocate wrote: I admit you surprise me Winston. You said you grew up in Fernando Valley, and that your brothers are doctors, etc. So I know exactly what you know, we are sort of like brothers in that what you went through in the 80's is the same as I did, we both belong to the same culture, even though you're Asian and I'm white.

My point here is this, brother we come from a very sophisticated, very clean, very organized culture. Granted it's going down the tubes as we speak, but when we grew up it wasn't like that. We eat clean food, we drive on clean streets, our air isn't polluted except for certain places like LA and West Virginia for instance.

As Americans we have lived and grown up in a very advanced culture. Granted everybody all over the world have caught up, like Taiwan and Japan Europe, but the USA was the leader of them all, the one everyone looked up to, and you and I were apart of that....

So my point here is that you surprise me, how could you go from living in such an incredible clean culture as the USA to a sewer like the Philippines?

Why not go check out Thailand? Like Chiang Mai, look for a girl who always says "Ka" at the end of every sentence, this is a good girl respectful of others. Date these girls, use a Iphone to translate English into Thai, and give them a phone to translate Thai into English, and talk with them, have some fun with it.

You will eat a much better food really cheap, like $1.50 per day. Rent a beautiful home for $500 per month. Be around girls who are steps above Filipinas, not as poor, not as desperate, still looking for help and assistance and a Santa Claus, but all girls are looking for that. The difference being the Thai isn't be breed for extortion. A prostitute yes, extortion no. Find one who isn't a prostitute and date her, have some fun with the language.

Visas are a problem of course, you can stay if over 50 with 26K in bank, or you can get a educational visa for one year if you take a course at college, like learning "Thai".....

Anyway, Thailand is also not a perfect place of course, with high level of Aids, with people always looking for a way to get some money from you, etc. But the level of poverty there is no where near as dire as the Philippines and therefore that combined with the passive Buddhism culture results in mess less problems. The trick is to simply stay away from the prostitute areas, unless of course that's what you want to find of course.

Obviously this type of "dating" is for people who are on a budget, or don't want to spend a lot of money, you have all the third world countries to go to, Columbia, Brazil, Philippines, Thailand, and even Eastern Europe countries. All of which are much less expensive to first world countries obviously, and much easier usually in terms of getting girls.

But if you are just the average white guy for instance, 30-50, with a little money like maybe your own business, you might find it better to get a better quality girl say somewhere in Europe, from Spain to Germany, from France to England.

Anyway, everyone has their own road they must travel, making decisions and mistakes all along the way. For me I will have to pass on the Philippines, but that's just me....

Why do I surprise you? I told you I agree with you, but you overexaggerate a lot of things. You can see from my posts that I feel the same way. That's why I'm not in the Philippines.

I told you, in public restrooms I always see guys washing their hands. So I know you are wrong on that one.

My girlfriend there is great and does not extort money from me. Other forum members here, such as Pete and Davewe and DarrenFW, also have Filipina partners who do not scam them. DarrenFW is engaged to a call center girl.

So your depiction of Filipinas is the worst of the worst.

Check out these wonderful video tributes of Western men with their Filipina brides:

viewtopic.php?t=7267

Those are the kind of things you don't take into account.

Are you sure you're not Globetrotter/Ph_Visitor? You sure sound like him.

I already mentioned in other threads that I'm trying to go to China and have been trying to since January. But I keep getting sidetracked by posts like these, movies and my bad time management skills.

I already know about Thailand and its benefits. The videos of the bars girls there though, don't look that much different from Filipinas.

When I ask expat friends in Angeles City why they aren't in Thailand instead, since Thailand is better in every way, they can't seem to give me a straight answer. I don't know why.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this good looking white guy with his hot Filipina bride. I wonder why a good looking guy like this had to go to the Philippines? He looks very yuppie like.

FREEDOM1
Freshman Poster

Post by FREEDOM1 »

You are not being investigated

We want to know if your legitimate or a spamming mangina/ feminist troll

Answer the following questions please, otherwise you are stating a baseless opinion

what is your information based on?

Yes who you are is important and avoiding the question is making me

suspiciosu of who you are and what your intentions are here-

Who are you?

what is your experience in the phillipines?

how long have you lived there?

how many wowen have you 'dated ' there?

just need more info to verify the legitimacy of your post - because you have provided no evidence so far
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: The Philippines: Devils Advocate

Post by OutWest »

Yes, the Philippines is a dumpy third world country. There are a lot of those. I have been in dozens of them, and most of the stuff you describe is more or less common to them all.

>>>However, this does not sound like mere observation from you, it sounds like you made some bad choices with Filipinas
and you are pissed as a consequence. That is understandable.

At least you came up with some humor however- much appreciate it.

The line about Mexicans, "they don't steal everything from you". I have lived in Mexico and spent years in overall in Latin America.
Short of that, ask ANY security guard at any SW USA retail outlet, LOL Too Funny! thanks again for the laugh.
Mexicans don't steal at all, hahahahahaha, too much fun! :lol:

Now there is plenty of stealing going on in the Philippines, but as far as the theft being inherent, I am not sure how that is measured.
Within the USA, the most Filipino of all US cities in Daly City, California. Crime rates there are substantially lower than the national average and in categories like theft and auto theft, a town like Tempe Arizona, or any other mid-size town in the SW USA that is heavily Hispanic, the theft rate is about 300% greater. There is no data to be found that Filipinos in the USA are more prone to theft, larceny, auto theft etc, in fact, the data found tends to be very much the opposite.

Here for example:

http://newyork.areaconnect.com/crime/co ... mpe+&s2=AZ

I think the issue you touch on is third world vs more developed countries, but I will grant also that poorly developed former Spanish colonies the world over have similar mores- much to their detriment, and only a few are beginning to escape this as they pursue alternative models. Chile is such a country.

I do think that a lot of families think of Kanos as walking ATM machines, and in about 100 ways, the Philippines is just another third world shithole and very corrupt, kinda like Mexico without the baskets of heads and cartel wars going on all the time. If you think you would not be targeted for theft and ripoffs of all sorts in Mexico and elsewhere, good luck with that.

A lot of men come here with very unrealistic expectations, know nothing of the place, and set themselves up with the worst kind of girls one can imagine, and then they complain about the results. One cannot imagine the idiotic knuckle-draggers I see in CDO,
mostly from the US, "looking for a woman" and most likely they will find one all to willing to hose them good.
From these kind of experiences, they gather such bits of wisdom and insight, like "Filipinos are not human" and that kind of thing.

When men go on a fool's errand, they will find the fool's prize. The majority of US men I see in the Philippines on a "Woman mission"
have not put too much thought into it- more like just looking for a hole in the mattress that smiles.

The ongoing humor here is that men come here, and act like the rich dude, flash cash and talk big, and somehow, surprise surprise, they end up with a gold digger. Who would have thought that could happen? LOL

Got to run now, wife wants to FINALLY let me in on the MASSIVE INTERNATIONAL CONSPIRACY.. Dude, you are loopy! LOL

American women often blame all men for THEIR OWN stupid choices. Sound familiar? I see a version of that all the time in the Philippines.

Low grade dude, marries bar girl, as it turns out, DAMN she's a tramp! LOL Who wuulda thunk it?
I don't know you, but from what you write here, you sound like the monger types who get burned all the time.
Outwest
Mindanao, Philippines
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster

Post by DevilsAdvocate »

Winston wrote:
DevilsAdvocate wrote: I admit you surprise me Winston. You said you grew up in Fernando Valley, and that your brothers are doctors, etc. So I know exactly what you know, we are sort of like brothers in that what you went through in the 80's is the same as I did, we both belong to the same culture, even though you're Asian and I'm white.

Why do I surprise you? I told you I agree with you, but you overexaggerate a lot of things. You can see from my posts that I feel the same way. That's why I'm not in the Philippines.

However, my girlfriend there is great and does not extort money from me. Other forum members here, such as Pete and Davewe and DarrenFW, also have Filipina partners who do not scam them. DarrenFW is engaged to a call center girl.

So your depiction of Filipinas is the worst of the worst.

Check out these wonderful video tributes of Western men with their Filipina brides:

viewtopic.php?t=7267

Those are the kind of things you don't take into account.

Are you sure you're not Globetrotter/Ph_Visitor? You sure sound like him.

I already mentioned in other threads that I'm trying to go to China and have been trying to since January. But I keep getting sidetracked by posts like these, movies and my bad time management skills.

I already know about Thailand and its benefits. The videos of the bars girls there though, don't look that much different from Filipinas.

When I ask expat friends in Angeles City why they aren't in Thailand instead, since Thailand is better in every way, they can't seem to give me a straight answer. I don't know why.

Yes but I think that we should always remember one thing, the girl is going out with the guy because the girl needs money, needs to eat tonight, needs to have money on her phone, etc. And girls are always looking to network and get opportunities, you never know who you screw could be your next leg up in the world. And if you get stuck with some cheap skate only making $1200 per month it will still be a lot better than worrying about eating enough food. Or having money for things you really need like getting your tooth fixed.

When you are talking with bar girls you should always know that they are talking with you for money, having sex with you for money, entertaining you for money, not for any other reason.

When you get a girl from the provinces to go out with a pointy nose foreigner, just realize it's all about money, it's about the money that this means. It's like winning the lottery for them and for the whole family.

For instance, let's say you're a typical American, and you win $10 million dollars in the lottery, it's very possible you might not share that money with your family. Like your parents or your children, let alone your grandma or aunt or cousin, regardless whether you have 100 of them or not.

But in the Philippines that would be unheard of, if you won that much money or bribed that much money or stole that much money it wouldn't matter, you would share that money with your entire family and be the hero for doing such, especially as the eldest daughter responsible for taking care of the family.....

The Philippines creates a leveling effect, whoever has money gets leveled out by the rest of the family, so that in the end nobody has any money and everybody has an equal amount of not having money.

This is one reason it's so dangerous to the foreigner, because unless you are aware of this you can get taken for a nice ride in the Philippines.

You even called them out of this yourself, stating how they were leaches, you sure are right. And you were right not to put up with that, knowing by instinct that this behavior is wrong.

Many of us sucker white guys have bleeding hearts and we want to help them, feel sorry for them, and give them more and more money down the honey trap, and we play the perfect suckers for them saying things like "but this girl is the right one", yeah, give me a dollar for every guy who says that.

You are a no BS type guy Winston, able to cut through the BS and see the truth. You called it on Filipinas, except I don't think you went far enough in my opinion.

I would say this for certain with Filipinas and dating in general:

1. Never talk to a girl online, don't even waste your time, get your money and just go. Talking online to a girl is your first step into tragedy.....

2. Realize your money is at stake at all times by every means possible, believe nothing and trust nobody, especially some sweet talking girl. These girls are going to tell you exactly what you want to hear right from the start, you'll think you just met an angel in real life, or especially online, this is the honey trap. Keep your money on a tight leash at all times.

But the idea of going online, finding a girl and then coming to see her and then going home to bring her to the USA is not a smart thing to do.

China huh? That should be interesting :-)
Baron
Freshman Poster

Well Well..

Post by Baron »

Hey Winston, how are you doing up there? It has been a very long period since I wrote last time.

Well.. As the author here said "everybody is entitled to his/her own ideas and belifs.."..

So I am not going to argue. I meant, why would I?

Let me rephrase things.

1. What do you expect from a country where it is still like back in the 80's in the state. Hey, Welcome to the THIRD WORLD COUNTRY.
Doesn't this explain a lot?

2. You just met all the piece of crap girls from dating sites who are most likely whores by profession or not.
What do you expect from dating sites? They want to meet foreign guys to do a fun bang and make some money.
Yeah, this country is dang poor.. 10% top are super rich, they own the whole country, and 10% is barely hanging to be middle class.
The rest 80% = they are NOTHING.

3. Don't just judge on the female in the PHIl from your own experience. I can say that you just met those poor girls who need your help.
However, there are more than majority of them who won't freaking give a flying crap about foreigners and they are well behaving.

This country is very simple..

You like it or Dislike it. However, you gotta be in the right places not those p***y holes that wants your chum sum coins.
If you see unusual things happening, tell yourself "Welcome to the Philippines!!" and you can finally understand the truth...