Check Out Thailand (Chiang Mai)

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
CerealKiller
Freshman Poster

Post by CerealKiller »

Yep. Or both Thai and Chinese girls in the same city, trying to outdo each other... Damn I love my life.

Btw is that SG at the end of your handle some indication that you're from the Lion City? I passed through there coming back from Bali last year, and have a lot of good memories of it. Some birds I met there want me to go back, so who knows... there might be a round two coming up soon!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ethan_sg
Freshman Poster

Post by ethan_sg »

Hey CerealKiller,

Yes I am from Singapore, although I have spent some time living in China and America (attended university in the States).

Singapore's a good place to visit for a few days but I definitely don't recommend staying here. There are things about this place you don't really see if you just visit for a couple of days. Yes its safe and clean, and there are some beautiful women around but it's also very:

(1) Corporate. The whole country is run like one big corporation.
(2) Materialistic
(3) High cost of living
(4) Most westernized of all Asian countries
(5) Lacks soul, culture and a sense of community

I'm hoping to move to China with my girlfriend one day. Just stuck here because I haven't figured out a way to make a decent level of income in China yet, unless I get posted there but that's easier said than done and doesn't just happen like that, plus that's often not permanent. I hate the 9-6(or 7) daily grind but then I'm not sure I feel confident about simply moving to China and depending on an English teaching income in China for the rest of my life, although I do like the very reasonable hours of a teaching job in China.

So you've lived in China and are now living in Thailand? Im envious! Do you have your own online business? Are you teaching? Or did you get posted to these places?

Haha and let me know if you need any advice regarding visiting S'pore, although I suppose your birds would be of great help too :D
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

CerealKiller wrote:Yep. Or both Thai and Chinese girls in the same city, trying to outdo each other... Damn I love my life.

Btw is that SG at the end of your handle some indication that you're from the Lion City? I passed through there coming back from Bali last year, and have a lot of good memories of it. Some birds I met there want me to go back, so who knows... there might be a round two coming up soon!
Chinese girls where - Bangkok? Thai-Chinese or from China?
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Check Out Thailand (Chiang Mai)

Post by Winston »

DevilsAdvocate wrote:
July 28th, 2012, 4:32 pm
Check out this video of the street food of Chiang Mai in Thailand. Go to time index 4:28, take a look at the big smile from the Thai girl. Notice her clothes, her wallet, etc. She is refined even though poor. She uses the term "Ka" at the end of a sentence, indicating she is a "good" girl....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfBrxaN51rc

This is the kind of women I'm looking for, exactly what she looks like is what I want....

Me thinks Winston should go to Thailand to Chiang Mai instead of China :-)
Yes when I was in Thailand, I noticed that the girls were more refined, and everything was higher quality, including the sex. I was even able to perform with a condom on with some girls, whereas in the Philippines I can't do it with a condom because the girls lay there and do nothing and don't know how to arouse a man. But Thai girls are better at that. Perhaps also them being more refined turns me on more so I am able to remain hard inside a condom too. A refined girl signals to my body to go into "procreate" mode much better. :)

As all the expats have said: Philippines is better for finding a sweet girlfriend, but Thailand is better for sexual experiences, and food and infrastructure too of course.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne