Thai women matrix - A rough guide to finding a Thai woman

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Great find, thanks
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Yeah, nice share, and it got me thinking about how it would apply to Chinese women.

I think I dated a Chinese "6", although most have been "4". The difference in China is that there are a lot fewer 1's and 2's that Western men will date or chat to online.

The majority of Chinese Love Links women are 4's.

The woman I dated who is a "6" is certainly going to open doors for me, I only hope I can find her a man. Of all the women I've dated in China, she's really been the only one who was intellectually stimulating. It's not really what I want though, as my job is demanding, and when I go home I just wanna watch trashy TV and talk about the latest celeb news.

I dated a couple of Japanese 5's and a couple of 4's.

I guess the thing with Asian women is that you should marry the type of woman who you would marry back in your own country.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

xiongmao wrote:Yeah, nice share, and it got me thinking about how it would apply to Chinese women.

I think I dated a Chinese "6", although most have been "4". The difference in China is that there are a lot fewer 1's and 2's that Western men will date or chat to online.

The majority of Chinese Love Links women are 4's.

The woman I dated who is a "6" is certainly going to open doors for me, I only hope I can find her a man. Of all the women I've dated in China, she's really been the only one who was intellectually stimulating. It's not really what I want though, as my job is demanding, and when I go home I just wanna watch trashy TV and talk about the latest celeb news.

I dated a couple of Japanese 5's and a couple of 4's.

I guess the thing with Asian women is that you should marry the type of woman who you would marry back in your own country.
It would be interesting for you to do a picture chart for this forum, along with percentages of what you see the distribution as.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Thai women matrix - A rough guide to finding a Thai woma

Post by Jester »

On another thread you were pretty tough on the Philippines. Worst people on earth or soemthing. Your sons would be shorties who couldn't get dates.

Not that your concerns aren't valid.

But how how does that mesh with your Thai chart?

Not trying to be a smartass here. The conventionalism wisdom is that upperclass hiso Thai girls won't easily go with Farangs. Whereas in the Phils, we are a status symbol, pale arm candy, at least so long as we prove serious intent, non-sex-tourist status. So where would you slide the Phils into your chart?

My guess is that a lot of Phillies would fit between column 3 and column 4. But I havent dated any Phillies or Thais.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Thai women matrix - A rough guide to finding a Thai woman

Post by Winston »

Some interesting articles and guides about dating Thai women and girls.

Thailand Dating Guide & How to Meet Girls

https://www.expatkings.com/thailand-dating-guide/

Bangkok Dating Guide: Best Places to Meet Women & Travel Tips

https://www.expatkings.com/bangkok-dating-guide/

Are Thai Women Only Interested In Money?

https://www.expatkings.com/are-thai-wom ... -in-money/

10 Reasons Why Thai Girls Are Better Than Western Women

https://www.expatkings.com/10-reasons-w ... ern-women/

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne