Japanese-Filipina mixed girls

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

Raja wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote:
publicduende wrote:
Rock wrote:
publicduende wrote:I have got to the conclusion that a man of whatever ethnicity, coupled with a Filipino mom, will produce absolutely beautiful offspring. These are two notable half-Filipinos quite famous in the UK.
The beauty comes from the other race. Pure Pinays (w/out any Spanish, Chinese, or other non-Malay blood) tend to be short with bad skin, underdeveloped chins, and undersized noses. The occasional beauties u seen in Phils are usually mixed with Spanish or some type of white or NE Asian blood.

The Japanese Filipina mixes are hotter/cuter/or generally more attractive due to the Japanese blood, not the other way around. Same goes for white Filipina mixes.
Hmm Rock, considering most Western and Japanese/Koreans who marry Pinays aren't exactly model quality and their wives are cute-to-hot, I wouldn't stretch my imagination as to where the beauty genes come from :)
I am not too concerned about the "pure Pinay" definition, actually. Even lots of those Polynesian-looking girls in Mindanao, perfectly tanned with cute face and slender (if not slightly curvy) body, are absolutely eye-catching even if their ancestry doesn't contain Spanish or Chinese genes.

I think we should stop making all of these pseudo-Darwinian flights of fancy with ancestry and phenotypes...if you like the girl, you like her for who she is and how she looks like, not because some Spaniard soldier raped her gran-gran-grand mother.
I really dont understand this pure pinay thing either...I have a relative who is a Pure Filipina and she is as light as paper...and could probably pass as chinese in singapore
To throw another monkey wrench into the Darwin debate. It is been theorized that most of the "Spanish" troops were Central American and only the officers were from Spain. A majority of the "raping" may have been done by Mexicans.
actually many of the spanish in Philippines were espanols born in mexico...or criollos
a spanish mestizo descent person from the Philippines

though many filipino sailors jumped ship in mexico and impregnated mexican women in the state of guerrero
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

more

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Anonymous1,

You have clearly zeroed in on a delectable "niche market".

(1) So where did these girls come from? Japanese exec daddies who settled in the Phils? Pinay moms who did maid service in Nippon and went home "in a family way"? Or what?

(2) Also where can these "hybrid roses" be found?
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

Jester wrote:Anonymous1,

You have clearly zeroed in on a delectable "niche market".

(1) So where did these girls come from? Japanese exec daddies who settled in the Phils? Pinay moms who did maid service in Nippon and went home "in a family way"? Or what?

(2) Also where can these "hybrid roses" be found?
1.) a little bit of all of them...though most are just a result of filipinas being introduced to a prospective japanese husband(from farmers to white collar businessmen)

2.) alot can be found in Davao from what I know...and elsewhere in the Philippines

Usually filipinas send their half japanese children to school/college in Philippines to learn english as well as get an education
Alot of them regularly vacation in PI as well
it really is a niche market, in fact foreigners usually walk right past them thinking of them as just another foreigner in PI....some of them even look full japanese...so basically a japanese girl with filipina tendancies and without the bad teeth

Can you believe that this fil-jap girl is 22 years old??

my next thread should be

Half korean-half filipinas lol

Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

A little unknown fact....Hollywood actress Tamlyn Tomita is actually
3/4 japanese and 1/4 filipina
her mother is 1/2 filipina

actress Aoi Miyazaki is rumored to be partially filipina (according to right wing japanese)

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Anonymous1 wrote:
it really is a niche market.....

my next thread should be

Like blending wine - merlot, pinot noir, a dash of cabernet..
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Anonymous1 wrote:Image
You might be right that some of the Spaniards who defined the Western ancestry in the Filipino population might have had themselves mixed Mexican genes. The pic you chose above isn't a good example of that though: Jaime Augusto Zobel de Ayala is probably one of the purest specimens of European blood (Spanish/German) since his ancestors settled in the Philippines.
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

publicduende wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote:Image
You might be right that some of the Spaniards who defined the Western ancestry in the Filipino population might have had themselves mixed Mexican genes. The pic you chose above isn't a good example of that though: Jaime Augusto Zobel de Ayala is probably one of the purest specimens of European blood (Spanish/German) since his ancestors settled in the Philippines.
Im saying most of the spanish who were in the Philippines were pure spanish who were born in Mexico....Indios did not hold positions of power in mexico...so I doubt they were used to govern the Philippines

But they did use filipino men to become sailors...because lets face it filipinos are natural when it comes to the sea.
Some jumped shiped in Alcapulco and mingles with the local women...thats why Mexico has some filipino ancestry
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

Jester wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote:
it really is a niche market.....

my next thread should be

Like blending wine - merlot, pinot noir, a dash of cabernet..
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Slightly off-topic...are all of those above cutie-to-hotties japinas? Is the term used to mean unwanted children of Japanese students/expats with (mostly poor) Filipina girls, or any half-Filipino half-Japanese kid? Same for kopino, I would assume...
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

publicduende wrote:Slightly off-topic...are all of those above cutie-to-hotties japinas? Is the term used to mean unwanted children of Japanese students/expats with (mostly poor) Filipina girls, or any half-Filipino half-Japanese kid? Same for kopino, I would assume...
yes they are all japinas.....though not all of them are abandoned

actually most of their fathers would be officemen in japan....or farmers

this girl actually comes from a wealthy samurai family in Japan

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Anonymous1 wrote:
publicduende wrote:Slightly off-topic...are all of those above cutie-to-hotties japinas? Is the term used to mean unwanted children of Japanese students/expats with (mostly poor) Filipina girls, or any half-Filipino half-Japanese kid? Same for kopino, I would assume...

If they were abandoned, I would be more than happy to take care of them :)
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

publicduende wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote:

If they were abandoned, I would be more than happy to take care of them :)
Last edited by Anonymous1 on June 2nd, 2013, 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.