Japanese-Filipina mixed girls

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

Rock wrote:
Maverick wrote:It depends on your preference, really. Personally, I like very short, darker skinned girls. I find that whenever I find an asian girl attractive, nine times out of ten, she's filipina.

I don't find Japanese girls (or any other Asian, in general) to be particularly attractive. Light skin is also a HUGE turn-off for me.

As I said, it's all about your unique preferences.
Well Mr. Maverick, it sounds like you were custom made for SE Asia, particularly Phils. or perhaps Thailand. Go there and you will be in heaven. Not only does your type abound. But you are going precisely for the opposite of what most qualified local guys are after. You're type has very low percieved value in this neck of the woods.

lighter skin and/or taller stature for women = more beauty, higher status, better education, superior job prospects, etc.

darker skin and/or shorter stature for women = pretty much the opposite

If you wanna take it to an extreme, go for girls in Phils. who have a high admixture of aboriginal blood.
Hey thanks man! It comes from being born into a very educated family with fairly high social status. I've realized that it's all BS and doesn't make for happy homes.

Anyway, yes, I do believe that I will be in heaven in Phil (which is why I'm working to get there). :D

However, I've seem some pictures of aboriginals and they are ugly as sin. So I'll probably pass on that. :P

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Anonymous1 wrote:A little unknown fact....Hollywood actress Tamlyn Tomita is actually
3/4 japanese and 1/4 filipina
her mother is 1/2 filipina

I remember her. She was in "The Karate Kid, Part 2" and played the Japanese girl in Okinawa that the Daniel San fell in love with. lol.

Btw you guys, when you post photos under text, can you please insert ONE BLANK LINE between them? I'm tired of fixing the ones above. It looks a lot better when images are separated from text by a blank line. It gives the reader some breathing space. It looks tacky having images right under text without any breathing space.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Maverick wrote:It depends on your preference, really. Personally, I like very short, darker skinned girls. I find that whenever I find an asian girl attractive, nine times out of ten, she's filipina.

I don't find Japanese girls (or any other Asian, in general) to be particularly attractive. Light skin is also a HUGE turn-off for me.

I'm with you Maverick. Was just watching The Amazing Race last night and they were in Hiroshima. They did a good job of showing what the average Japanese lady looks like and I too don't find them overly attractive. My only personal experience is landing at Narita Airport (5 or 6 times) and it's easy to get a cross sampling. For the most part, they are not my cup of tea...pardon the pun. I did think the Korean women were prettier than the Japanese and had I not ended up marrying a filipina suppose they would have been an option.

Been to Thailand and Philippines many times. I'm of the belief that the further south you go in either country, the prettier the women. I can remember going to a resort in Koh Samui Thailand and all the hotel employees were Thai with a heavy mix of Malay. They were stunning! On a similar note, the prettiest women in Philippines tend to reside south of Luzon due to a higher concentration of Spanish/Malay mix.

But it's a good thing that not everybody has the hots for the same look or we'd all be competing for the same women :)
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

pete98146 wrote:

I'm with you Maverick. Was just watching The Amazing Race last night and they were in Hiroshima. They did a good job of showing what the average Japanese lady looks like and I too don't find them overly attractive. My only personal experience is landing at Narita Airport (5 or 6 times) and it's easy to get a cross sampling. For the most part, they are not my cup of tea...pardon the pun. I did think the Korean women were prettier than the Japanese and had I not ended up marrying a filipina suppose they would have been an option.

Been to Thailand and Philippines many times. I'm of the belief that the further south you go in either country, the prettier the women. I can remember going to a resort in Koh Samui Thailand and all the hotel employees were Thai with a heavy mix of Malay. They were stunning! On a similar note, the prettiest women in Philippines tend to reside south of Luzon due to a higher concentration of Spanish/Malay mix.

But it's a good thing that not everybody has the hots for the same look or we'd all be competing for the same women :)
actually in the philippines spanish admixture is even less the more south you go...the admixture in the south is more malay and east asian
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

pete98146 wrote:

I also don't find light-skinned Asians trying to look White--very attractive; I guess I'm an anomaly among Asian men in that I find darker-skinned females attractive. I also like nice, thick bodies with a nice rack and ass on a female. You won't find that in most East Asian females.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

zboy1 wrote:
pete98146 wrote:

I also don't find light-skinned Asians trying to look White--very attractive; I guess I'm an anomaly among Asian men in that I find darker-skinned females attractive. I also like nice, thick bodies with a nice rack and a** on a female. You won't find that in most East Asian females.

Go to Guangzhou if you want to find women like that. Native Guangzhou women are shorter, darker skinned, and thicker because they like eating sweets occasionally, unlike the rest of China. One of the best buttery croissants I have ever eaten in my life, was in Guangzhou at a german and french bakery next to some supermarket.

Native Guangzhou people are kinda different from most Han Chinese. They have a distinct dialect that is kinda similar to Cantonese, but is not Mandarin either, and they have a long history of business acumen, something they are famous for. They have always had strong ties to HK in the past.

If Xiongmao was sneakier with his camera, he could show better pics of big chests and killer thick legs out there than the ones he has floating around. LOL!
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

zboy1 wrote:
pete98146 wrote:

I also don't find light-skinned Asians trying to look White--very attractive; I guess I'm an anomaly among Asian men in that I find darker-skinned females attractive. I also like nice, thick bodies with a nice rack and a** on a female. You won't find that in most East Asian females.
a dark skinned japanese-filipina model
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

kai1275 wrote:
zboy1 wrote:
pete98146 wrote:

Go to Guangzhou if you want to find women like that. Native Guangzhou women are shorter, darker skinned, and thicker because they like eating sweets occasionally, unlike the rest of China. One of the best buttery croissants I have ever eaten in my life, was in Guangzhou at a german and french bakery next to some supermarket.

Native Guangzhou people are kinda different from most Han Chinese. They have a distinct dialect that is kinda similar to Cantonese, but is not Mandarin either, and they have a long history of business acumen, something they are famous for. They have always had strong ties to HK in the past.

If Xiongmao was sneakier with his camera, he could show better pics of big chests and killer thick legs out there than the ones he has floating around. LOL!
Guangzhou is actually the origin point of the general modern day filipino people
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

Image[/img]
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

Older thread I know but since you bumped it I'll respond :D .

Both types can be attractive to me. I love the darker skinned girls if they have features similar to Central American women. The wide nose and 5 ft posture is less attractive to me but the skin isn't a deal breaker. IMO there is nothing sexier than a smooth tan skinned female with a nice body. The mixes can definitely look quite good as well.

Darker skinned features here look relatively nice. The girl is cute with a good skin complexion. Kind of a hispanic look to her.

Girl on left though body is good, her face is what I would call as not desirable. Girl on right has slightly better facial features but still very average.

newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Girl on left actually has a nice face with smooth skin not pretty but she is borderline about a 6.5 roughly but thas a bad photo. BUT gets major points for the nice boobs. She goes to a 7 because of the nice rack. so tired of the horrible flat boobs
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Japanese-Filipina mixed girls

Post by IraqVet2003 »

I really think the Japanese-Filipina mixed girls are hot looking, especially the ones with long dark, hair. I also like the young women in the first picture.