What is Indonesia like?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Banano
Veteran Poster

What is Indonesia like?

Post by Banano »

Big country but nobody talks about it, I have heard some stories that western white men have celebrity status

I like them cause they dont look and act 'too Asian', they seem relaxed and easy going, i know its muslim country but
its very liberal

I d like to hear from somebody who has been there and did some damage

Is it true some of these girls who are still virgin will let you bang them in the ass till you marry them+BJs are acceptable too

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

Go to Eastern Indonesia....in Irian Jaya
that would be the perfect place for you...I heard that they are all easy there
celery2010
Freshman Poster

Post by celery2010 »

Yes it is a very nice place to go. It is not as saturated with foreigners as Thailand, the PI or mainland SE Asia. And it is not as conservative as Malaysia.

It can be a wild time in Jakarta, but in the provinces, it can also be very Muslim and very conservative as well.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

some areas of Indonesia have Sharia law in place and I dont think they would like to see Christian men screwing Muzzy chiks...would be nice though, they must be horny as hell
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Yeah, not much is known about Indonesia as far as Western men dating the local women go.

A major drawback is that it's a long way to go for the average Westerner, so most make do with Thailand.

My brother went to Bali last fall and loved it. Also he visited Malaysia - another relatively unknown country but full of beautiful women.

Of course, outside Bangkok, Pattaya and Bali, most of Asia is relatively unknown to Westerners. I just went out in my Chinese city today, and the roll call of foreigners I saw was 1 Russian girl, 1 Indian man, 1 black man (probably a resident). I kid you not - I have this place to myself!
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

xiongmao wrote:Yeah, not much is known about Indonesia as far as Western men dating the local women go.

A major drawback is that it's a long way to go for the average Westerner, so most make do with Thailand.

My brother went to Bali last fall and loved it. Also he visited Malaysia - another relatively unknown country but full of beautiful women.

Of course, outside Bangkok, Pattaya and Bali, most of Asia is relatively unknown to Westerners. I just went out in my Chinese city today, and the roll call of foreigners I saw was 1 Russian girl, 1 Indian man, 1 black man (probably a resident). I kid you not - I have this place to myself!
Leading by inducing envy.

Nice.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Anonymous1 wrote:Go to Eastern Indonesia....in Irian Jaya
that would be the perfect place for you...I heard that they are all easy there
Thought you were giving a srious tip till I googled "Irian Jaya women."

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&suge ... 60&bih=453