WTF is wrong with Hong Kong women?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

HouseMD wrote:Videos like this are why I want to laugh whenever I hear a guy talk about how submissive Asian women are. They may be submissive in public, but a lot of them run a tight ship at home and get pissed when things aren't up to their standard.

I seriously want to bitch slap the guy in the top video myself and tell him to stop being such a p***y, holy f**k. A bitch yells at me like that and we're done, instantly, she just gets told to f**k off and I block off all communication and leave her shit on my doorstep. And who the f**k lets a woman slap them like that? That's just depressing to watch, I couldn't even make it through the whole thing.

At least the second guy got pissed and left. My god was that girl a c**t.

Part of me really blames the guys though, a woman won't get to that point if she knows such behavior is unacceptable. These girls are likely pissed they have such pussies for boyfriends and the rage comes out like this.
I hear they only do that to save face.

in public of course they won't challenge their husband,as that would make both their face go down.

but in private....

and I agree,in some countries such behaviour would result in a beat down!

[youtube]Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lo7l8kj5zLk‎[/youtube]

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

theprimebait wrote:
kai1275 wrote:
theprimebait wrote:thing is,she aint even hot!shes ugly as f**k.

I see this here too,Asian women treat their asian bfs like crap and boss them around.
Yeah. Look at him though. You think a guy like him is capable of getting even a 6 or 7? Hell no. Foreign guys usually get an automatic +2 points on the scale, but HK women are different from mainland women though. You actually need to have the looks, money, or both really. Notice how she kept bringing up "Why you bring this girl to your apartment?". Having an apartment is a big f***ing deal over there because they cost so damn much. She is just taking advantage of his weaknesses and softness. Notice how the 3rd wheel or another of her friends is standing there too? HK women are like that. A mainland woman probably would be too busy fighting the other bitch. I would say that most mainland women chase the other bitch much more often than a HK woman would. HK women seem to like that gang mentality.

Check out that second vid too. There are 2 girls to that 1 guy getting bitched out as well. I think the last 5 or so videos of mainland Chinese women fighting that I have seen, over a er nai, were all girl on girl fights. Lately the trend in China seems to be stripping the other whore naked in the street and beat her up with your female friends until she either passes out or the police come and break it up. :(

Weird but it's true.
so are mainland women better than overseas Chinese ethnic women?

is it only the spoiled city metropolitan girls that expect a apartment and slave behaviour from their tool('' husband'')?

whats your decree,Kai?

should a Man consider Chinese women or are there way better options among asian women?

Yes, like 100 times better. You just simply have way more variety to choose from to suit whatever quirks you need/want. Overseas ones are rich usually from highly connected families. I also do not mind saying now that quite a few are virgins too....I know that no one here can abuse that knowledge either.:wink: Not only would they want a white guy if they step out their tight circles, but he better be rich too. Guess who told me the truth about these Chinese women over here in the US? Chinese men that are either not as rich or a little ugly! Then I asked good looking and rich ones I knew and they admitted it as well. Then I asked a handful of women about it. They all admitted it and were very curious to know who told me as well. That was all I needed to know.

Yes actually nearly all of the demanding types like this are metro women. A funny thing is that some of them are very demanding but have their standards and expectations so low or basic, that you are a rockstar to them. My wife is kinda like that. She is so modest that I have to increase her standards regarding some things to a level that is acceptable to my own. I met many city and countryside girls like this too. Like House says, if you cross their standards they will let you know it. The key is to find one with standards you can easily deal with. Ya know, like how even Western women used to be before they became bitches at some townhall meeting, we all missed. :lol:

My decree is to "Follow the Least Path of Resistance"! If you find a kickass Japanese woman, Japanese it is! Russian, Filipino, Chinese, etc. etc. To me I just had a list that just so happened to have China at the very top of my list. Japan, Brazil, and Russian never got a chance to see me, dating wise, because I hit the jackpot somewhat quickly in China. I think any place will have a good one for you if you have the right strategy. Sometimes good strategy means ignoring certain places like HK or Pattaya! Sometimes it means you need a little bit of game, good clothes, showing off, dressing down, or learning the language well, etc.

Funny thing is that in some ways, I wonder if location issues are truly the major issue for all of us men struggling. Like my first time going to NYC, I got hit on by 2 different hot ladies, one was Indian. I got chased and followed by cute giggling girls in Japan. I got hit on by a cool white lady from Chicago in LA that wanted my phone number and had ass for days. A handful of girls in LA smiled big at me...

The problem was that in Houston, I could not even PAY a woman to go out on a date! It was beyond ridiculous! Nothing like those encounters ever happened to me before I left Houston, in my entire life. I had a batting average much worst than Winston, Professor, Darcy, and probably Tsar combined! :oops: :lol:
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Oh yeah, I forgot to add. Avoid Sichuan province women, if rough Chinese gals bother you. They are the worst when it comes to shit like that. Sichuan is known for spicy food and it's fiery women, as they like to say.. Some of them are vicious though. If you cannot handle them, leave em alone as soon as you realize it. If you like spicy Chinese food but want a very docile woman, check out Hunan women. They are the polar opposite of Sichuan women.

Wuhan and Henan women are aggressive as well. Perhaps I need add a list of stuff like this someday...
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Sichuan's decedents from the ancient Shu kingdom was mostly wiped out and slaughtered in the 17th century. The Qing Empire started a program to re-populate Sichuan in 1670 and offered financial incentives to just about anyone who can bring people to settle there. Poor landless peasants, former bandits, and even undesirables and convicts were rounded up and shipped there. Not unlike the British Empire sending convicts to AU.
deasil875
Freshman Poster

Post by deasil875 »

God damn motherf***ing pussies! Ok seriously. If I did decide to go LAPD, and I was taking my vacation time here and witness this tomfoolery, my blood would be boiling. It would be incredibly tempting to step in and chances are, she would go apeshit and try to assault me. Going off instinct in that case she'd be tackled to the ground by me and put in a chokehold until the locals arrived on scene.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

deasil875 wrote:God damn motherf***ing pussies! Ok seriously. If I did decide to go LAPD, and I was taking my vacation time here and witness this tomfoolery, my blood would be boiling. It would be incredibly tempting to step in and chances are, she would go apeshit and try to assault me. Going off instinct in that case she'd be tackled to the ground by me and put in a chokehold until the locals arrived on scene.
Dude. Don't save hoes and don't save weak ass bros either. You'll just get your ass kicked, well in Mainland China you would, but in HK I have no idea actually what happens in cases like that since they have British style laws and shit. You don't want to end up in their jails though. HK might have some p***y dudes, but those Triad dudes in there might make you their bitch. :o
deasil875
Freshman Poster

Post by deasil875 »

kai1275 wrote:
deasil875 wrote:God damn motherf***ing pussies! Ok seriously. If I did decide to go LAPD, and I was taking my vacation time here and witness this tomfoolery, my blood would be boiling. It would be incredibly tempting to step in and chances are, she would go apeshit and try to assault me. Going off instinct in that case she'd be tackled to the ground by me and put in a chokehold until the locals arrived on scene.
Dude. Don't save hoes and don't save weak a** bros either. You'll just get your a** kicked, well in Mainland China you would, but in HK I have no idea actually what happens in cases like that since they have British style laws and shit. You don't want to end up in their jails though. HK might have some p***y dudes, but those Triad dudes in there might make you their bitch. :o
So you're saying intervention in mainlaind China would cause an angry mob to descend upon me? Ahaha wow the Chinese must hate white people being up all in their business. So much for that good samaritan shit ahahahah. f**k em then ahah. Let him drown in his manginadom and forget her skanky nasty ass
The Professor
Freshman Poster

Post by The Professor »

theprimebait wrote:
The Professor wrote:That's Chinese women for you. Mainland women are no different. I saw almost the same thing last year in person. A woman bitch slapped a guy who I guess was her boyfriend several times and he didn't do shit about it. I have seen chinese women shout at their boyfriends super loud in public numerous times. Chinese men let their women get away with all this because they generally lack any options. The infamous one child policy created a huge surplus of men and a shortage of women. Even the worst looking women there still expect to be bought a house and a car.

AWALT. Anyone who doesn't believe it needs to wake up from the dream they're having.
but they are bubbly around their white boyfriends.lol
Nah, they treat their white boyfriends pretty poorly too from what I heard from white guys who dated the locals. They really don't like white guys as much as a lot of people like to think. I have met so many white guys in china that had no luck with women there at all and some of them tried pretty hard to get one and spoke a good amount of mandarin. My former roommate in China was handsome, young, blonde, fit and socially proactive. He had to settle for a woman 20 years older than he was even though he admitted he liked women his own age and even younger. This was after he spent a long time approaching women like everyday and being on dating websites. He had to put more effort into getting a girl than he did at his full time job. The woman he got with was actually married and she separated with her husband to be with him. That seemed to be a common trend in China, a lot of young handsome white guys sleeping with much older married women.

The women cheat far more than the men do. The "second wife" thing is limited to the wealthy, just like kai said. However, it is very easy for any older married woman to get a younger and more attractive boy toy to have on the side.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Quite apart from the bitch slapping, I think I would have to pummel this woman just to get her to shut up. God in heaven, is that what Chinese women sound like? What a hideously ugly language. Give me the French -- the women sound great, and I sound a little better when I try to speak it.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

In the Philippines every foreigner has at least one Filipino girlfriend but when I went to Hong Kong a few weeks ago I only saw a few white guys walking with Chinese women. In fact I would say its rare to see them together. Chinese women are not very good at dishing out TLC.
deasil875
Freshman Poster

Post by deasil875 »

gsjackson wrote:Quite apart from the bitch slapping, I think I would have to pummel this woman just to get her to shut up. God in heaven, is that what Chinese women sound like? What a hideously ugly language. Give me the French -- the women sound great, and I sound a little better when I try to speak it.
Interesting that you say that. Most Filipinas that speak good English, even on a bad day still sound better than these two Chinese cunts too. Their accent is very pleasant, and depending on the girl, can be very seductive and arousing. Chinese is just plain annoying, strident, grating to the ears, and has a nagging tone, no matter how much of a fake, lame Japanese inflection the girl tries to use with it (esp. Taiwanese girls).
Halwick
Freshman Poster

Post by Halwick »

gsjackson wrote:Quite apart from the bitch slapping, I think I would have to pummel this woman just to get her to shut up. God in heaven, is that what Chinese women sound like? What a hideously ugly language. Give me the French -- the women sound great, and I sound a little better when I try to speak it.

I agree, some Chinese dialect does sound harsh and ugly. At least you know you where you stand.

So, when a French gal acts like a bitch and tells you to "f**k off, etc., does it sound like "The Sound of Music"?

Glad to hear you sound better in French. When I was a teenager, I once tried to tell a certain girl, "je t'adore". She responded with "shut it yourself!" :lol:
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Cantonese is not known for it's elegant sounds... Mandarin sounds totally different and less harsh. Both are still hard as f**k to learn though.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

deasil875 wrote:
kai1275 wrote:
Dude. Don't save hoes and don't save weak a** bros either. You'll just get your a** kicked, well in Mainland China you would, but in HK I have no idea actually what happens in cases like that since they have British style laws and shit. You don't want to end up in their jails though. HK might have some p***y dudes, but those Triad dudes in there might make you their bitch. :o
So you're saying intervention in mainlaind China would cause an angry mob to descend upon me? Ahaha wow the Chinese must hate white people being up all in their business. So much for that good samaritan shit ahahahah. f**k em then ahah. Let him drown in his manginadom and forget her skanky nasty a**
Good Samaritan shit can get you killed anywhere in Asia. It cannot be stressed enough. Mind you own business. PI, Thailand, China, Japan, S Korea, all of these places will chew you up and spit you out if you refuse to mind your own business. Don't bring the nosy white neighbour syndrome to Asia. It could even get you killed. What if that little bitch is the sister of a Triad boss? Your ass would never make it to the airport. You guys need to wake up and think shit through.
The Professor
Freshman Poster

Post by The Professor »

kai1275 wrote:
deasil875 wrote:
kai1275 wrote:
So you're saying intervention in mainlaind China would cause an angry mob to descend upon me? Ahaha wow the Chinese must hate white people being up all in their business. So much for that good samaritan shit ahahahah. f**k em then ahah. Let him drown in his manginadom and forget her skanky nasty a**
Good Samaritan shit can get you killed anywhere in Asia. It cannot be stressed enough. Mind you own business. PI, Thailand, China, Japan, S Korea, all of these places will chew you up and spit you out if you refuse to mind your own business. Don't bring the nosy white neighbour syndrome to Asia. It could even get you killed. What if that little bitch is the sister of a Triad boss? Your a** would never make it to the airport. You guys need to wake up and think shit through.
Forget about Triads, what is far more likely to happen is you would get your ass beat by a group of everyday white knights. Not only because you would be a foreigner hitting a local, but because you would be a man hitting a woman. If you are a man you are not allowed to lay a finger on a woman even if she hits you. If the guy in the video decided to fight back he would get a beating from random dudes and arrested. It's like that everywhere.

Like you said before, in China men are expected to give up their seats on the subway and bus for women. Not just pregnant women, not just disabled and elderly women, but also able-bodied women. f**k this whole misandrist planet. If you are a man and are not handsome or rich you might as well just stay home and play computer games and smoke weed. Participate in society as little as possible.