Baguio in Philippines - Amazing climate

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
ComingSoon
Freshman Poster

Re: Baguio in Philippines - Amazing climate

Post by ComingSoon »

Thanks guys.
Average looking guy here. No belly, 55 years old. Have a cute 24 year old gf from Cebu. She is great but I am not about to marry her because she is too damn stubborn.
Get many complements and attention from girls all over the Philippines and I have been around quite a bit. Spent 2 nights in Baguio and liked what I saw but was with the gf so did not game any. For me it would be hard to live in the Philippines full time. You all know the reasons. But I thought I might spend some time in Baguio and see how the girls respond to me. I really prefer the very dark filipinas. And I am willing to travel to find one I really am attracted to. Are the Igorot dark?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

ComingSoon wrote:
April 3rd, 2019, 10:54 am
I really prefer the very dark filipinas. And I am willing to travel to find one I really am attracted to. Are the Igorot dark?
They are among the fairest skinned Filipinas out there. Baguio in general is a place that's relatively cold by Filipino standards, so people there tend to be a bit paler than average. If you like them dark and with 'native features', you will be out of luck. The Cordillera region is famous for it's pale skinned girls, and people there often have 'tall noses' by Filipino standards as well. So in terms of looks, they're pretty much the Gold Standard for locals.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
ComingSoon
Freshman Poster

Post by ComingSoon »

Do you know where I might find an abundance of darker skinned women in the Philippines?