Chinese girls are obsessed with White guys in Shenzhen

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Chinese girls are obsessed with White guys in Shenzhen

Post by Winston »

newarrior wrote:I am am expert in cold approaches..I have studied with some of the leading PUA's and am an Hollywood actor--and it GOT ME ZERO in China...In the one week I spent in Zuhai I did not get a single date or phone #
But how come Chinese girls in Bangkok, Thailand were friendly and receptive to you then? But not in China? That's not logical.

Btw, I think Shenzhen may be a good place for foreign men, because when I go on dating sites in English, the majority of ladies profiles in China are from Shenzhen. So it seems that the biggest demand for foreigners is in Shenzhen. I don't see ladies profiles on dating sites in English for Beijing or Shanghai, for example. If you look on DateinAsia, ChineseKisses.com, Chinese Love Links, OkCupid, POF, and even AFA, you find that most ladies profiles in China are from Shenzhen. I wonder why.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

All women are obsessed with White Guys...Indian women will sleep with you the very first hour you meet, I did not knew how slutty Indian women are in India, if you are in good shape with blue eyes and blonde hair, you can pick any women in the world.

Its every women's dream to have a blonde hair, blue eye baby but seems like only Filipinas get lucky :lol:

Indian's had its day when Maha Raja's ruled and our looks were in ...not any more ...Its white mans show on earth now.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

srarchild,

I don't know about that. I'm surprise that you say that Indian girls will sleep with white guys. India is not known for a place to for mongering. At the same time I was under the impression that Indian families controls the girls and it's all about arrange marriage. I seen Indian girls here in NYC almost all of them marry Indian guys. What counts is if the Indian guy is educated and has a decent job.

Winston,

Why Shenzhen? What makes that white guy paradise vs other areas? So any white guy can score 1-2-3 easy over there regardless of looks. Don't you wish you were white and it makes it easier to have happier abroad.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Indian women...

Post by Yohan »

chanta76 wrote: I don't know about that. I'm surprise that you say that Indian girls will sleep with white guys. India is not known for a place to for mongering.
It is true, India is not known internationally for sex and marriage, but I can assure you that there are plenty of women, any age, any looks, dark and fair skin, in any city in India and Bangladesh who will go with any foreign man, as long as he is willing to pay them a little money and let them stay with him for a while.

It is a long time ago I have been in India/Bangladesh, I think however it did not change that much. The problem is these girls do not fit you. Impossible to accept them.

It's about poverty, living conditions. It's about missing running water, missing toilets/canalization, smelly everywhere etc. - These girls living in slum-like conditions in the suburbs are so dirty you cannot believe it. Many of them are not into night-life, but are working for very little money in factories etc., but all of them are so dirty... very unhealthy situation... no way ....
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

What is the current level of interest from Chinese girls in Shanghai or other large cities for white guys who don't speak Chinese. If I lived there, I would have a corporate job. I'm looking for girls to date, have for girlfriends, etc. Have places like Shanghai gotten too rich for the girls to have interest in foreign men who don't speak Chinese? How difficult would this be to accomplish? What percentage of the girls are interested in foreigners for dating and relationships?
livefreeordie
Freshman Poster

Post by livefreeordie »

So let's get down to the bottom line here, which cities and areas are best for picking up, without losing half your lungg capacity to smog?

I can only stand that for a few days at most then I start to get sick etc
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

livefreeordie wrote:So let's get down to the bottom line here, which cities and areas are best for picking up, without losing half your lungg capacity to smog?

I can only stand that for a few days at most then I start to get sick etc
How is Shanghai for pollution? I'm I going to get sick there from the air pollution?
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

Some people get sick from the cleanest of Chinese cities, others claim that even Beijing is no big thing.
The worse the pollution the greater chance of problems and the greater those potential problems will be obviously. There are pollution maps.
Greenpeace has one of yearly averages for 73 cities you can google, well not a map, just city names.
D_Athlete
Freshman Poster

Post by D_Athlete »

I've been coming to China on and off since 2013. From my observations, A LOT has changed since 3 years ago.

I'd say white god factor is slowly fading away completely. It definitely has a lot less merit than it did 3 years ago. Chinese girls have become a LOT more shallow and choosier. In tier 1 cities, if you are not good looking, i.e. fat, balding, have any physical deformities, etc you will not "slay it" or get dates. Tier 2 cities are slowly becoming the same way.

I'm in a tier 2 city now. Walking around, I barely get any girls even looking at me. When they do they quickly avert their gaze or frown at me. It's like they treat me like I'm a leper. I approach girls asking them if they speak English, every time I get a resounding "no!" and they walk away. This wasn't the case even 2-3 years ago.

It amazes how many foreigners are coming here now. I remember back in 2013 when people were afraid to come here, like it was North Korea or something. Now it's the flavor of the month. Europeans and other desperate omega males are coming here like locusts to 'study' Chinese or even teach English just so they can get a shot at some average Chinese p***y, lol. Every time I see a foreigner in public with a Chinese girl, she's a 5 or 6/10 at best, with a homely face and dark skin.

f**k idiots like Kai for starting their little guides and telling everyone to come here. What a bunch of f***ing morons. China is well on its way to becoming dried up and defunct for the average man. In the future, only guys that look like Chris Hemsworth will get laid with average girls. Mark my words.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Kai has written a superb guide, that is worth it's weight in gold for a noob to China. Everything he advises you in there is spot on.
I'm in a tier 2 city now. Walking around, I barely get any girls even looking at me. When they do they quickly avert their gaze or frown at me. It's like they treat me like I'm a leper. I approach girls asking them if they speak English, every time I get a resounding "no!" and they walk away. This wasn't the case even 2-3 years ago.
It has always been the case, most women are going to shoo you away if you are some white dude without any knowledge of Chinese - most Chinese women are not interested in dating a white guy who can't speak the language. It isn't Thailand or the Philippines and it never will be - it will never be a mongers paradise - it isn't set up for it.
f**k idiots like Kai for starting their little guides and telling everyone to come here. What a bunch of f***ing morons. China is well on its way to becoming dried up and defunct for the average man. In the future, only guys that look like Chris Hemsworth will get laid with average girls. Mark my words.
You are talking complete and utter balderdash, and I have been living here since 2009.

There is someone for everyone here. It is a hard place to get used to, you are best off learning the language, you aren't going to monger to any degree - but you will find someone if that's what you want - there are hundreds of millions of women here.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

yick,

I don't know. CHina is pretty big so it will take awhile to get there. I think it was you who worked in South Korea for 2 years. Correct me if I am wrong. But if you ever worked in South Korea back in 1990's even if your bald fat ugly white guy and older(40 years and up) you would of gotten a middle class 20 something Korean girl. How I know I remember meeting a ESL teacher who fit that description back in the 90's and got a hot looking Korean girl. Nowadays in South Korea because there was an explosion of expats guys looking for easy p***y in South Korea along with Korean women becoming allot more independent . A white guy has to look like Chris Evans in order to have a shot with an AVERAGE looking Korean girl.

China is the flavor of the month at the moment. Go to an expat blog site or sex tourist site. The word is CHinese girls are easy..but for how long.? Words get around in CHina that the western guys are just players.. This happened in Japan and in South Korea. That's why expat guys who are not high quality will have tougher time. How does one go about this? Being quality and consistent is the key. The true mongers who just want easy lay will burn out. The guys who are going to invest time and energy to learn and appreciate the culture may get something but it won't be this easy paradise.

I really think some white guys think just because they are white that women in other country will worship them. That's far from true. To be fair there is some girls who are interested in western white guys but it's not that easy as pie.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

I don't know about the 90's but I seriously doubt any fat, white white guy could have got any girl he wanted in Korea or they would have seen him as a 'God' when I was there in 2007-9 - people were very racist and nationalistic in the main, my friends who dated Korean women got the brunt of stupid ajosshi behaviour as did I and I wasn't even dating anyone - just talking to some random Korean (female) godbotherer in the street - sure, poverty might have played more of a role back in the day but there are other factors too - there is more of a developed nightclub scene in Korea than there is here in China.

China isn't a racist and as nationalistic as South Korea but still - no random white guy is coming here and dating models and getting loads of sex - are Chinese girls easy - no decent Chinese girl is 'easy' - if you go to bars - no decent Chinese girl goes to a bar or she doesn't make a regular habit of it - so, yeah - you can get laid regular if you go to bars in China and are in a big enough city where she can be anonymous enough to be a slag, but still - it won't be quality - and most people are after quality here - that is what I read from everyone - they want 8's and 9's - no-one is pumping and dumping 8's and 9's here on a regular basis.

The great thing about China is that most of it is pretty culturally inaccessible to white guys and mongers - there is no Mexican food, no cheese in the supermarkets, no whatever makes these peoples lives happier - white mongers will always congregate in tier 1 and 2 cities because life is too hard and raw in anything less than those places - which leaves a lot of China - and a lot of women. The right guy - if he learns the language and acts with a bit of decorum will always get a quality woman here, he won't be able to pick and choose - but he will get a quality woman, better than anything back home.

I agree with you about the silly attitude some white American men have about their worth abroad - as soon as they get on the plane they are soon brought crashing down to earth in most places - most Chinese women wouldn't be seen dead with them.

As for mongering - You couldn't monger in China the same way in Prague anyway - you might be able to if you look like a local like Winston, EthanSG, Zboy1 or yourself - they could do it moreso than a white guy - but a white guy annoying passing Chinese girls in the street, speaking to them in English where I live - he would be beaten by a large posse or he would be arrested and deported - it will never ever catch on here - nor will foreign friendly P4P - could you do it, yeah? What are the chances of you running into big trouble if you don't have a local with you who knows the scene? The chances are big of being robbed, beaten up or both.

A white guy has to look like Chris Evans in order to have a shot with an AVERAGE looking Korean girl.

So most HA'ers still have a shot then...

The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

Hahaha I think he meant the Captain America one...

It happened faster in Korea than in Japan and will happen even faster in China because of the internet. It's already happening actually. You can find articles everywhere on Chinese language sites about predatory english teachers and foreigner teachers sleeping with students etc. The bad reputation is already being cemented in the minds of most Chinese netizens.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Hahaha I think he meant the Captain America one...
:D
It happened faster in Korea than in Japan and will happen even faster in China because of the internet. It's already happening actually. You can find articles everywhere on Chinese language sites about predatory english teachers and foreigner teachers sleeping with students etc. The bad reputation is already being cemented in the minds of most Chinese netizens.
I think the anti-foreigner sentiment has always been there - even if you go back to 1979 and the Nanjing University campus riots because local men were outraged in seeing 'their' women dating medical students from Africa - there has never really been a positive slant to us being in this country whatever colour we might be. There is netizen outrage (which is mostly driven by male insecurity) and women's views on foreigners which greatly differ - it doesn't take away the fact that most Chinese women wouldn't date a foreigner - even poor, ugly women from the middle of the countryside wouldn't give it a second thought - but I think there is a lot to being on the ground and being proactive in showing that you are a decent human being, learning the language and being something of a long term fixture.

There are English teachers who do sleep with their students, but it is a minority though, I have nothing against it if someone falls for a student and they embark on a long term relationship - if that is how they met then fair enough and do it with some degree of decorum but teachers who actually try and sleep with as many students as possible? I have only known two who did that and they got into problems they didn't need - fistfights with jealous Chinese male students, their reputations turning shit real quick, classroom management problems ending with a non-contract renewal - if you ask a student out - it is going to be around that damn campus like wildfire - she would have to be 'The One' for me to contemplate it and even then - I wouldn't be proactive about it, she would have to do most of the running with it - just being honest here.

I would never say none of them tempt me - some of them are absolutely gorgeous. :D
D_Athlete
Freshman Poster

Post by D_Athlete »

yick wrote:Kai has written a superb guide, that is worth it's weight in gold for a noob to China. Everything he advises you in there is spot on.
It has always been the case, most women are going to shoo you away if you are some white dude without any knowledge of Chinese - most Chinese women are not interested in dating a white guy who can't speak the language. It isn't Thailand or the Philippines and it never will be - it will never be a mongers paradise - it isn't set up for it.
You are talking complete and utter balderdash, and I have been living here since 2009.

There is someone for everyone here. It is a hard place to get used to, you are best off learning the language, you aren't going to monger to any degree - but you will find someone if that's what you want - there are hundreds of millions of women here.
3 years ago it was quite easy for me to get dates, even in an international city swarming with foreigners like Shanghai. Now, it is not the case. I also ventured out to tier 2 cities back then and most girls would be excited to speak with a foreigner, or at the very least, friendly. Now they're rude and do not give a f-ck about my existence. They act like talking to them is a privilege. Nothing's really changed about me, so it couldn't be my looks or age or something.

It's easy to monger, but only if you are extremely good looking and in like the top 1% of good looking guys. I know French and other European guys that have sex with 3 or more new girls a week in cities like Shanghai or Beijing. They are very good looking and fit guys. As I said, it amazes me that these guys have to come here, apparently they're that desperate for Asian girls. Now since these guys are already a dime a dozen in Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen and Guangzhou, the Chinese girls in these cities that are interested in foreigners are very picky and very shallow. They will not accept anything less than a Chris Evans or Brad Pitt clone. The average guy is SOL. The ugly guy is completely f-cked. This attitude and overall sentiment is seeping into tier 2 cities now.

In short, China is done for, or will be in the not-too-distant future.