Philippines can be lonely if you're picky like me

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
chibolo
Junior Poster

Post by chibolo »

Rock wrote:I get a chuckle out of foreigners who let that gwapo and pogo stuff go to their heads. My gosh, I've even seen them say those kinds of things to guys who are clearly below average looking. And guess what, they don't always sing the same tune behind your back lol.
As they say in Spanish: "billetera mata galán" ("wallet kills the handsome guy")... :D
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

chibolo wrote:
Rock wrote:I get a chuckle out of foreigners who let that gwapo and pogo stuff go to their heads. My gosh, I've even seen them say those kinds of things to guys who are clearly below average looking. And guess what, they don't always sing the same tune behind your back lol.
As they say in Spanish: "billetera mata galán" ("wallet kills the handsome guy")... :D

As they say in English..."A fool and his money is soon parted." Poverty is a breeding ground for all kinds of pathologies...
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Sorry, autocorrect changed pogi to pogo in my last post an I missed it.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

green1976 wrote:Give me this any day versus dying of loneliness or having to be a lackey in the West just to get a mediocre woman who will make my life miserable.
+1
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Array9
Freshman Poster

Post by Array9 »

OutWest wrote:
Ghost wrote:Am I supposed to feel sympathy or something? You're a spoiled, narcissistic pretty-boy complaining because you're picky. Wow, I feel for you, you poor, poor thing you...

+1. The kind of self-absorbed sex tourist that I warn Filipinas about...lol
I am not impressed by the OPs bragging. When you consider that obese guys in their 50s and 60s and grounding and pounding pretty girls as well, I don't see why he feels the need to gloat over it. OP or should I call you "god", please leave the good girls alone and stick to the hoes. Foreigners already have a bad reputation in the Philippines and you do nothing to help this situation.
Men chase, women choose

As long as you have gold in your hand, you will ALWAYS have bread on your table.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

I have higher standards for good personalities.

I'm not into things such as "She's a 4.33333 because her nose is slightly asymmetrical."