Filipinos are subhuman scum and they are all liars

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Filipinos are subhuman scum and they are all liars

Post by Rock »

CMagaya wrote:
Rock wrote:PM me your local cellphone and skype/FB/other chat app.
Well, my contact has been in your PM inbox since last week doing nothing but growing mould.

Quite frankly, I would have been delighted to have been given the honor of at least listening to your lovely voice over the telephone or receive any kind of verification text.

So... tired of the waiting, today I tought to myself: "You know what? Rock might like to read today's newspaper"... so I'm at the newsstand buying a daily edition to photograph your post next to it.

Rock wrote:where are you presently located?
I'm writing this presently located in front of the newsstand right now.
Rock wrote:you IP addresses coming from somewhere else
Well, I usually leave technological aspects to tech wizards... but I'm actually researching what you said right now:

See the address in the receipt and in the kindle? Apparently, I'm on the other side of the world. Amazing.

Gadgets literally have the intelligence of stones. But it's not all that bad, you know? When I travel, this little kindle ebook reader with internet access anywhere in the world has saved me many times. Last time I was in China and couldn't access half of the usual websites... it was this little kindle that saved me. But I tell you... 3G internet here in this country is the worse I ever experienced in my life. Fortunatly since 2014 the internet.org project is trying to improve the internet access past the 30% barrier in countries like Zambia, India, Colombia, Guatemala, Tanzania, Kenya, Ghana, Indonesia and the Philippines... but the quality is still far from acceptable.

By the way... 30 pesos for the SIM card last week plus 10 today, you already owe me 40 pesos, Rock... the minimum you could do next time you come close to the capital is buy me a cup of hot coffee (or, in this case, an ice cold cup of coconut juice)... I'm sweating like a fountain just by standing here outside in the street under a shadow writing this to you.
chanta76 wrote:He supposedly lived in the Philippines for 5 years..not saying that you would become fluent
If you find that unsetteling, imagine how I feel... after almost 6 years still don't know how to read nor write.

Bought a SIM card last week just to please Rock:

Tried to use it and only gave me errors after errors. Apparently need to choose call/text data plan and this is what I got:

Asked through gestures to the sarisari store girl who sold it to me what any of that meant only to see her shrugging her shoulders and replying something totally uninteligible.

Perhaps you could give me a clue as to what any of it means because after a couple of hours of neverending errors upon errors I ended giving up and realizing that even if I really, really needed to contact someone important, I wouldn't be able to do it even if my life depended on it.
Zambales wrote:could be a troll especially if his I.P address is not in the Phils
If you are looking for trolls you might be lucky because I just flipped over to page 11 of the newspaper and got good news...

It says here that trolls will be in cinemas November 2nd:

Why is it that you are able to use an Internet workaround for countries like China and put together this post yet are not able to get a simple Touch Mobile SIM to work in your phone? Not congruent. I did text and call but out of range and no reply.

What area of Philippines are you in, what city?