Are Vietnamese Women the Best?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
newarrior
Freshman Poster

Re: Are Vietnamese Women the Best?

Post by newarrior »

Best bang of my life was a 19 year old last year in Nha Trang..Bad thing was the hotel tossed her out at because of a law..yes it is cheap there...Way more interesting than the Fils bet less so than Thailand>Great Beaches..nice small temples..Less meetup groups and less if any English speaking meditation groups..No subway less infrastruture than Thailand but tourist infrastructure equals Thailand and kicks Fils ass ! Not sure about medical care, grocery stores or medications or vitamins..Good resteraunt and hotel food..Cheap hotels..Not sure about Airb Bnb...and yes feels like a small China but friendlier..Much cleaner and nice than the Fills..Viets look like small Chinese people and have the same business skills but friendlier than Chinese

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Newarrior,
Aren't Vietnamese women all super short? Have you seen any tall ones? In China, I see tall girls all the time now. Many are taller than me even. What about Vietnam? How often do you see girls there taller than 5ft3? Can you give us a rough idea?

Also, which cities in Vietnam are the best to go to? Only the capitol?

On TV and in movies, Vietnam looks like a bunch of farm fields and rice fields. I don't see anything interesting there. Is there?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Traveler
Freshman Poster

Post by Traveler »

Matt Kepnes, who has visited over 70 countries and has a famous travel blog, says that Vietnam is his least favorite country.

"When I was in Vietnam, I was constantly hassled, overcharged, ripped off, and treated badly by the locals."
http://www.nomadicmatt.com/travel-blogs ... o-vietnam/

There are definitely better countries for a short term visitor. However, I think you can have a much better experience in Vietnam if you get out of the tourist areas and learn the language. I lived there as an English teacher for a few years. If I could figure out how to make an income online then I'd consider going back.
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Post by nomadphilippines »

Winston wrote:Newarrior,
Aren't Vietnamese women all super short? Have you seen any tall ones? In China, I see tall girls all the time now. Many are taller than me even. What about Vietnam? How often do you see girls there taller than 5ft3? Can you give us a rough idea?

On TV and in movies, Vietnam looks like a bunch of farm fields and rice fields. I don't see anything interesting there. Is there?
if you have never been to HCMC you should check it out, it just has this awesome vibe when you walk around, hard to explain

the people are kind of xenophobic, its not a good place to go and try to hook up with a lot of chicks, but it has a good cost of living, the women are hot and since they are pretty reserved you would be able to trust them to not cheat a little more then say a pinay or thai (generalizing there)

i didnt think the women were that short, probably taller than your average pinay

cliffs: HCMC is worth a visit lol
avid follower of site about travel and girls https://guysnightlife.com
Traveler
Freshman Poster

Post by Traveler »

It looks like there are profiles of Vietnamese women on the AFA website now.

https://www.loveme.com/women/vietnamese ... -women.htm
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

pandabear wrote:
September 8th, 2014, 4:29 am
My latest blog piece.

http://sexualobjectification.blogspot.c ... rgins.html

That was the conclusion that I came to: that Vietnamese women make the best wives. Western men who like Southeast Asian women tend to focus on Thailand and the Philippines. But Singaporeans, who could easily nab a Thai or Filipina, often go to a lot of expense and trouble to get themselves a Vietnamese wife.

Since people of Chinese and Korean culture tend to be both smart and thrifty, maybe they're on to something, if they're taking so many of Vietnam's women.
Chinese and Koreans may prefer Vietnamese partly because of cultural and religious beliefs. There is a small percent of the population that is Buddhist. There are also a small percent of Roman Catholics, as well. Maybe they think they are a better match for looks, that the kids will look more Korean or Chinese than a mix with a Filipina. It would depend on the Filipina. Thai's might be a good match for looks, but Thailand. There may be an impression that Vietnamese young women may be likely to be virgins, and Bangkok is known as a place to go to sleep with prostitutes. I was just there a few days. I did not go to any red light districts, but I saw a transvestite or two just going out to eat. Singaporeans may not think of Thailand as the place to go get a nice girl. And there may be something to the idea that Vietnamese culture produces more obedient wives, which is a desirable trait, especially when you are dealing with a woman going through the stresses of moving abroad.
demark3
Freshman Poster

Post by demark3 »

Winston wrote:
July 17th, 2016, 1:46 pm
Newarrior,

there are tall ones. I have seen a few 5ft7 and taller than 5ft3 is quite common. Actually filipina are shorter on average.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

MrMan wrote:
February 28th, 2021, 2:25 pm
And there may be something to the idea that Vietnamese culture produces more obedient wives, which is a desirable trait, especially when you are dealing with a woman going through the stresses of moving abroad.
You probably have to separate northern and southern culture in order to say. In the south, they say that the husband must always admit that his wife is right. That doesn't sound very obedient.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow I recently met two Vietnamese girls by the lake in Taiwan. They were definitely a lot friendlier than Taiwanese girls. They were cheerful, smiled, and made eye contact. Not as uptight or cold as Taiwanese girls are. Wow. There is a definite difference. @kangarunner was right that Vietnamese are more friendly and relaxed than Americans are. I don't get why more people don't talk about this. It's like taboo for some reason. I guess Vietnamese girls are the way to go if you like the looks of NE Asian girls but do not connect with their cold uptight nature, since Vietnamese are more friendly and engaging than NE Asian women usually are. Right?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne