Are Vietnamese Women the Best?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Traveler
Freshman Poster

Re: Are Vietnamese Women the Best?

Post by Traveler »

Some waitresses from one of Vietnam's beer garden style restaurants:
https://jugsandbeaks.wordpress.com/viet ... 100-birds/

I remember going with a local to one of these places. I do remember the girls being beautiful like in the pictures above. I remember him telling me that it is possible to take one of the girls home at closing time if you become a regular customer and tip well. Other than that, it's a nice way to pass the time by enjoying good food, beer, and some attention from very pretty waitresses. Better than Hooters back home.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Traveler wrote:I remember going with a local to one of these places. I do remember the girls being beautiful like in the pictures above. I remember him telling me that it is possible to take one of the girls home at closing time if you become a regular customer and tip well. Other than that, it's a nice way to pass the time by enjoying good food, beer, and some attention from very pretty waitresses. Better than Hooters back home.
Viet girls can be pretty damn hot, and they seem to have the best b00bs and b00tt in Asia.
Can you explain the Beer Garden concept and how on earth do you propose what you mentioned to one of them, isn't it just a regular bar?
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Thats way too sexy. I literally couldn't control myself.
Traveler
Freshman Poster

Post by Traveler »

droid wrote:
Traveler wrote:I remember going with a local to one of these places. I do remember the girls being beautiful like in the pictures above. I remember him telling me that it is possible to take one of the girls home at closing time if you become a regular customer and tip well. Other than that, it's a nice way to pass the time by enjoying good food, beer, and some attention from very pretty waitresses. Better than Hooters back home.
Viet girls can be pretty damn hot, and they seem to have the best b00bs and b00tt in Asia.
Can you explain the Beer Garden concept and how on earth do you propose what you mentioned to one of them, isn't it just a regular bar?
On the surface it might just appear to be a bar with hot waitresses who will give you some extra attention if you tip well. I don't think it would be hard to get a number from one of the girls and maybe suggest meeting later. I guess you could call them semi pros- women who are open to the idea of making some extra money in addition to their regular jobs.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Traveler wrote:On the surface it might just appear to be a bar with hot waitresses who will give you some extra attention if you tip well. I don't think it would be hard to get a number from one of the girls and maybe suggest meeting later. I guess you could call them semi pros- women who are open to the idea of making some extra money in addition to their regular jobs.
thanks, It certainly beats Hooters!!
Last edited by droid on January 26th, 2015, 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Trashy-westernized but SMOKING HOT Brenda Song (TV) and Tia Tanaka (p**n), are of Vietnamese descent

http://br.web.img2.acsta.net/medias/nme ... 107723.jpg

She's pretty close to a 10 in my book:
http://image.way2enjoy.com/pic/31/83/80 ... tanaka.jpg

I'm only talking looks here of course.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Tia tanaka is super hot like a 8.5 to 9 but she isn't a 10 cause she doesn't have a big bust and her face isn't completely flawless.

the girl in the pink above is equal to her cause she has a tremendously nice bust even though her face or youth isn't' quite on par.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

How do they feel about Americans? I'd imagine the family might not like them too much.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Mr S has been to Vietnam. Here's what he told me about why Vietnamese women are the best. Apparently it's cheaper to live there than the Philippines!

Mr S:

"Vietnam is just like pi or worse for age differences. Most old westerners go to vietnam to find a wife. When i was there all the foreigners i saw had bars or resteraunts and were 50's or 60's and their wives were in their 20's and hot. Go online and search youll see pics.

I have to go on a visa run by sept so Vietnam is one option cause of the hot girls and its super cheap with the best food in asia in my opinion.

One thing about Vietnamese women is that they are business minded like chinese but not superficial demanding so if you met a good one you could live there let her run some small business while you run yours and have double income. Plus if you lived in a larger city you could still get secret p4p on the side for variety. That's what I should have done which wad my original plan before getting sidetracked in pi. Filipinos aren't business minded. Plus it's safe in vietnam and you can rent a huge modern house for aroound 200 bucks a month. My friend was renting a nice place in danang city that was 3 floors and modern better than my house in the states almost!

Yeah its cheaper than pi, like by half. I already made a post about Vietnam somewhere on rhe forum."
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

As I've posted in other threads, Vietnam Cupid is an order of magnitude better than all the other sites put together. Just sign up and run a search Winston, you'll be amazed. There's literally truck-loads of cute girls, and they do respond. If this correlates to the ground it would be great news.

I've sent about 500 interests to 18-22yo's and about 30 girls have corresponded. I mean it's a 'just' a 6% percent rate but it's much better than any other site, quantity and quality wise. And from what I see, if you increment the age a bit, the numbers grow exponentially.
I don't know why Vietnam, with a tenth of China's population has 10 times more girls in the site. I haven't found any site on China that has an amount of girls proportional to their 1 billion, I even checked out pof as you suggested.

I found some nice pics
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Beautifu ... tos_stream
mentor
Freshman Poster

Re:

Post by mentor »

The wrote:What are Vietnamese body types like? Are they petite? Average Breast size and a** size?
Any comments on this?
mentor
Freshman Poster

Post by mentor »

Any brief comparison 'filipina girl' vs 'vietnamese girl'?
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Re:

Post by IraqVet2003 »

pandabear wrote:Image

Started fapping, yet?
Gorgeous!!!! No wonder so many American G.I.s during the Vietnam War (1965-75) wanted to be with these hot women and even some guys took them home as "war brides"!!
Mr Natural
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr Natural »

I recognized her as Nguyen Thuy Lam, Miss Vietnam 2008. Definitely eye candy but also WAY out of reach for the average guy.

Everybody has a plan til they get punched in the mouth
Mike Tyson
newarrior
Freshman Poster

Post by newarrior »

Viets are slow to have sex but more upscale, reliable, honest, hard working, sophisticated, attractive, down to earth and modern than any other SE Asian country other than Singapore...The Fils women are filthy ignorant pigs and Thais are too corrupted by too many foreigners hitting on them...Go with the Viets IMHO