Where do I go to apply for visa in Manila?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Where do I go to apply for visa in Manila?

Post by Rock »

MrBlueLight wrote:It was around $150 per round trip, and I did book early.

The hate is strong with this Rock. You mad that you had to do p4p but I got laid here easily without paying anything, don't you? The truth is too hard to swallow for you, I know. Go ahead and keep on denying it, in fact it is tearing you up from the inside, you old p4p loser ;)
'It' is a singular pronoun. You've been posting about Phils. for over 6 months with near weekly diary entries of your exploits here. What about all those other tickets "Mr. never been in Philippines for over a month so never needed a visa extension before"?

Come on now you dried up v..., you're really losing it aren't you.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

Check the dates again, it was just over 4 months.

Hater is gonna hate, Doubter is gonna doubt.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

:evil:
MrBlueLight wrote:Check the dates again, it was just over 4 months.

Hater is gonna hate, Doubter is gonna doubt.
True...and a BS'r is going to BS. STRANGE things do happen, but asking on this forum about the Immigration Control Office is kinda lame, when it is HIGHLY likely that
The staff of the place you say you are staying would know or most taxi drivers would know.

Your antics in general come across as very high school boy, so an old hand like Rock calls you out.

I have over ten years in the southern Philippines and I have seen all types...but generally avoid expats like the plague...especially the monger or player types. They are usually just boys in older bodies...and there is a certain stink about them that quality girls and their families can smell from a mile away.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

I too avoid expats like plague for the same reasons ;)
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

MrBlueLight wrote:I too avoid expats like plague for the same reasons ;)
aren't you a player? also player and monger are the same thing IMO just a technicality.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

Mongers = typically older guys who have nothing to offer to women except being their providers.
Players = typically younger guys who provide women with nothing of tangible value but who women choose to be with anyways. Players use "game", hence they are players.

Same goal, but vastly different approaches are their main differences.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

MrBlueLight wrote:Mongers = typically older guys who have nothing to offer to women except being their providers.
Players = typically younger guys who provide women with nothing of tangible value but who women choose to be with anyways. Players use "game", hence they are players.

But you are a monger under those guidelines cause those dating site sluts would go with me just as much as you but im not as young (but im not old) and certainly as good looking but i am white though. but those dating site sluts would go with anyone no matter what they tell you. They may not treat you like an atm but they would sleep with a lot of guys they dont find attractive im sure.

To me its all the same. They are all immorall and use women like a game. Also most players wind up using money its just they lure the women in for free sex and get rid of her before that happens, and it will happen even if you have to wait till marriage for it to happen.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

That is pretty presumptuous. I wouldn't say most girls I met were like that. Filipinas are not American girls, they are not looking to jump on multiple dicks just for the sake of sex. It's either money or affection. And they know with me, money is strictly out of the question, which leaves affection. If there is no money on the table, no girl would sleep with a guy they don't find attractive, that is a fact.

And it is dumb to think that they choose guys randomly since attractive online girls are hit by messages from two dozen guys a day. I know because they showed it to me. When I asked why they don't respond to those guys, they said that either they are too old or they are just not attracted.

You really sound bitter at the thought of guys who can get free sex. Trying to deny the possibility that there are guys who are simply more attractive than you, that there is a different reality with different guys in the Philippines, or the fact that young Asian guy (with no money) attracts different kinds of girls than old white mongers who act like their providers. Whatever soothes your ego, I guess.

Both players and mongers are out for sex. The different is that mongers get it with money, and players get it by having complete control over the women's emotion and psychological state. This is what mongers don't get, money is not needed to get sex when you have free reign over how they feel. Hell, some women go home and bang players for free after they got done collecting money from mongers, lol
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

MrBlueLight wrote:That is pretty presumptuous. I wouldn't say most girls I met were like that. Filipinas are not American girls, they are not looking to jump on multiple dicks just for the sake of sex. It's either money or affection. And they know with me, money is strictly out of the question, which leaves affection. If there is no money on the table, no girl would sleep with a guy they don't find attractive, that is a fact.

And it is dumb to think that they choose guys randomly since attractive online girls are hit by messages from two dozen guys a day. I know because they showed it to me. When I asked why they don't respond to those guys, they said that either they are too old or they are just not attracted.

You really sound bitter at the thought of guys who can get free sex. Trying to deny the possibility that there are guys who are simply more attractive than you, that there is a different reality with different guys in the Philippines, or the fact that young Asian guy (with no money) attracts different kinds of girls than old white mongers who act like their providers. Whatever soothes your ego, I guess.

Both players and mongers are out for sex. The different is that mongers get it with money, and players get it by having complete control over the women's emotion and psychological state. This is what mongers don't get, money is not needed to get sex when you have free reign over how they feel. Hell, some women go home and bang players for free after they got done collecting money from mongers, lol

Youll be old someday so get over yourself. Im not even old and look 25 but i know the con of most of these girls. All women cost money and your delusional if you think these women want to be with you forever as broke. Thats why you go through so many women cause they realize you have nothing to offer them in the long run.

Im sure there is a small minority that wont sleep with anyone and ive told you before about my gf who knew a girl who was quite picky, but i would say most of these same girls you think are sleeping with you for free whatever the hell that means are willing to sleep with some other foreigner who has cash or wines and dines them. That is a reality you can't accept. I go on the mongering forums out of curiosity and they pull up profiles and you can just see how most of these girls are on the game.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

I am not dumb. I know exactly which girls are sluts and which girls are genuine. I have a strong sixth sense about that sort of things. I know the scores with each of these girls. I would sleep with them for as long as I find them attractive (which is not very long). Being a player means everything that happens is on my term, I am the chessmaster and women will always be the pieces. Who cares if they leave if I already got what I wanted and lost nothing.

But if a player plays his game right, the girls don't leave, they get dumped and replaced :D

The reality is you can't accept is that game is about emotionally dominating a woman to the point where she becomes psychologically dependent on you. Those who cannot make women feel this way have to use money instead. So what if some other foreigner wines and dines her, she still comes back and sleeps with me for free. I still get sex and loses nothing, the other guy loses money.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

MrBlueLight wrote:I am not dumb. I know exactly which girls are sluts and which girls are genuine. I have a strong sixth sense about that sort of things. I know the scores with each of these girls. I would sleep with them for as long as I find them attractive (which is not very long). Being a player means everything that happens is on my term, I am the chessmaster and women will always be the pieces. Who cares if they leave if I already got what I wanted and lost nothing.

But if a player plays his game right, the girls don't leave, they get dumped and replaced :D

The reality is you can't accept is that game is about emotionally dominating a woman to the point where she becomes psychologically dependent on you. Those who cannot make women feel this way have to use money instead. So what if some other foreigner wines and dines her, she still comes back and sleeps with me for free. I still get sex and loses nothing, the other guy loses money.
so those milf girls just wanted you for your body not for your money? I highly doubt that. Ive never seen a milf in philippines that didn't want a meal ticket. Besides you admitted many girls hit you up for money after the fact. Thats what alot of them do they are sneaky about it or hoping you will give them cash or marry them as a way out of poverty. its called the long con you must be naive :D

Your strategy might be useful if your young but next time i go oversease im looking for a wife around 20 years younger than me so im not sure your strategy is quite as useful. Im purposely looking for a wife that meets that age difference.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

Only 7% of girls I date are MILFs. About 40% of girls I date are strictly middle to upper class girls who likely have more money than I do (I know it's sad). I can count on one hand the number of girls who ever asked for money either for medical expense or for taxi, and I've dated a lot of girls. No girl has ever just straight out asked for money. And I don't date girls from monger places such as Angeles City or Malate.

Like I said, the kind of girls I attract are different than the kind of girls monger attract. I look as young or younger than most of girls I date, and I strictly date girls in their early 20's. I basically look like a local college guy, not exactly the most provider looking guy around. Minus attraction, there is basically no other incentives in dating me because they know that they are not getting anything from me versus other foreign guys.
Here are some of the girls I've been with:
- A girl who went to top university in the PI and whose daddy owns a jewelry store in Los Angeles
- A girl whose daddy is doing business in Chicago
- A girl who drives me around in her own car and has multiple maids in her home
- A lady who owns her own clothing store
- A SMDC condo construction planner
- A couple of girls who work for BDO
- Swimsuit model who has traveled to 10+ countries
- A girl with multiple iPhones, iPad, latest gadgets, and apparently don't have to work and just being daddy's girl.
- A girl doing online importing business with the US.
- A physical therapist who likes to go abroad on shopping spree.

Of course, I am not saying that I don't ever meet poor girls or gold diggers, but I meet just as many of the ones described above as the poverty stricken ones, and these good ones are not going to be hanging around with some old monger because they aren't financially dependent on the guy. They got their own money. One of the girls just let me borrowed some money, lol.

Don't blame me if you cannot attract these kind of girls.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

MrBlueLight wrote:Mongers = typically older guys who have nothing to offer to women except being their providers.

PUA sites would like you to believe that it's all about Game, and that you can be poor and ugly. Success with women is based on 3 things:
1. Looks
2. Money
3. Charm - Game.

I'd call it charm. I've always been a player, but I pride myself as being charming. Spitting game and alpha macho bullshit is laughable. I give women the whole person, somebody desirable to be with. I can also tell you that guys with great looks needs little money or game to get girls. In Phil if you have tons of money, it won't hurt. There will be some girls that will see you as a good provider, therefore a more successful desirable man. Overall, if a guy worked for years to make a boatload of money, I'm happy for him that he can get a better quality girl.

I am not in favor of beta guys giving away tons of money to gold diggers who provide nothing in return. There are a ton of those idiots ruining it for everyone.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

WorldTraveler wrote:

PUA sites would like you to believe that it's all about Game, and that you can be poor and ugly. Success with women is based on 3 things:
1. Looks
2. Money
3. Charm - Game.

I'd call it charm. I've always been a player, but I pride myself as being charming. Spitting game and alpha macho bullshit is laughable. I give women the whole person, somebody desirable to be with. I can also tell you that guys with great looks needs little money or game to get girls. In Phil if you have tons of money, it won't hurt. There will be some girls that will see you as a good provider, therefore a more successful desirable man. Overall, if a guy worked for years to make a boatload of money, I'm happy for him that he can get a better quality girl.

I am not in favor of beta guys giving away tons of money to gold diggers who provide nothing in return. There are a ton of those idiots ruining it for everyone.
yeah and besides guys like mr bluelight will get older and WILL Need that money someday to find a suitable mate when they are older and less attractive. And the irony is many of us well be richer than him (i have mobile income so ill always be ahead of him) and have a better mate than he will at that age. he may be unemployed or broke at 40 working a job he hates in america and i could be overseas with a woman 20 years younger. Because as you get older you need to shift to money as your focu s if you want to attract a deseriable mate. Hes got in backwards, he is capitilizing his looks and youth like a woman which will only fade.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

Well, I do expect that my desirability will take a hit as I get older, but my knowledge of game will still remain with me. I would still know how to push women's buttons. Yeah, less will bite and I will not be able to rely on online game and will have to do 100% daygame, but my libido will be weaker to so I won't have the desire to bang as many women as I do now. I think once I start to feel that I am over the hills in my attractiveness, that is when I might consider marriage. I too can appreciate the fine things in life, it's not all about women and sex.