Stay Away from PRC at All Costs - Hate on the Rise

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
khmerexpat
Freshman Poster

Stay Away from PRC at All Costs - Hate on the Rise

Post by khmerexpat »

...read my post about in the thread A Complete Dating Guide To Mainland Chinese Women

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=18786&start=150

Just stay away. They are openly hating on non-Chinese, you are not welcome, it is not safe, you will be followed constantly, they will take your money and close your account, 10% of everyone you see will report you to the local police via smartphone.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Re: Stay Away from PRC at All Costs - Hate on the Rise

Post by Jonny Law »

Dear khmerexpat,

You are a f***ing coward. Chinese chicks love white men.

You are missing out because you are a p***y.

Weak cowards such as yourself do not deserve a decent Chinese lady.

Thanks and enjoy :)
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

-NEWSFLASH-
Going overseas can be dangerous and scary. Life is supposed to be exciting and dangerous. If you are a pathetic piece of shit do everyone a favor and stay home.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

The comments of khmerexpat about women and life in mainland China are widely exaggerated.

It is true however that many mainland Chinese women who are interested in moving overseas, prefer overseas Chinese and not men outside their own race.

It is also true that a good number of Chinese women is highly materialistic orientated, demanding at least from the future husband a full functioning house ready to move in. However Chinese women are often unwilling to contribute anything to the common household.

The Chinese government changed the property law only a few years ago and it is now not possible anymore for a Chinese woman to claim the house, which was registered by the ex-husband and financed by his parents.
persistantexpat
Freshman Poster

Post by persistantexpat »

They are NOT exaggerated.

Everything I wrote has happened to me, or to people that I know, in Central China, and these events have happened in the past 8 weeks. A dozen teachers had their accounts frozen, cleared of all funds, and blocked. The surveillance, reporting, reward seeking and monitoring - happened to me and several others. The greedy wives, 3 men I know personally in Central China. The business being stolen: 2 men and the stories online are plentiful.

This is reality - your denial does not change that.

Have YOU lived in Central China? No - you likely have traveled to Shanghai, Beijing or Shenzhen and think that is what life is like in the other 95% of China.

It is not. BSG are very different from the remainder of the country and are NOT representative.

-The Chinese law about the house being claimed is a red herring and not what I wrote.

What I wrote is that Chinese women control the money, it's all in her name, and she took it all and built a house and told her non-Chinese husband AFTER she had reduced the bank account to a few hundred USD.

""It is also true that a good number of Chinese women is highly materialistic orientated.""

ALL ALL ALL. They only care about money.

@ Jonny Law
your response was predicted by me in the linked thread in the OP above. You have no rebuttal - you only attack. That's the typical Chinese response learnt in 1966. When accused, attack ten fold with allegations true or not. Just attack.

Since the mods and Winston do not want to hear this truth, only one they like, they will ban this membership as well.

No matter. I will set up a blog or site from here in SE Asia to let others know about China.

Short version: Stay away, never go there, spend no money there, never work there, never tourist there, date no Mainland women ever.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

persistantexpat wrote:...
Persistantexpat? I was thinking you are Khmerexpat - How come you are using multiple user-accounts?
persistantexpat2
Freshman Poster

Post by persistantexpat2 »

Yohan wrote:
Persistantexpat? I was thinking you are Khmerexpat - How come you are using multiple user-accounts?
The mods banned the Khmerexpat and persistantexpat handles because they do not care for what I say. That won't work. I will never stop telling everyone about China and the massive racism that exists there and among Chinese as they travel outside of China.

Stop excusing NE Asian racism.

If you were honest you would know, and admit, that Chinese, Koreans, Japanese and Thais (who migrated over the mountains from Yunnan, China 800 years ago) are intensely racist against anyone who is not them.

You are old enough to know better, Yohan.

Laowai is a racist word. Why? Because it is used 30 times a day, and it is simply blurted out, mostly by young men or boys, and it is spoken as they walk past you just as they come abreast of you. This is anti-locutionary behavior as described by Stanton or Allport.

I arrived in China with an open mind, and was literally chased out of the country, being followed and spied upon constantly, by the Chinese racism, hate, intolerance, ignorance and xenophobia. This behaviour has become much more pronounced and frequent in the past 2 months and has become unacceptable. All other long-term expats I have spoken to have the same opinion and know that it is increasing, that they do not need us nor want us, and that they want us out of the country.

Do not ever go to China. Leave them to their racism, hate, intolerance, ignorance and xenophobia.
persistantexpat2
Freshman Poster

So many things to mention, but one that is very obvious:

The internet inside China has become almost unusable.

I do not refer to using a VPN to get around TGFM to surf Facebook. Nearly all VPNs have been blocked in the past 8 weeks. I refer to using a simple search, direct access inside China, on Bing to pull up an image, and the source of the image (a rabbit or something else harmless) is blocked. It has gotten to the point where local weather pages, inside China, at www.weather.com.cn, are blocked FROM INSIDE CHINA. TaoBao, other China sites, too. The only pages that are clear are ones where you spend money. Anything with information is blocked unless a Chinese portal such as hao123.

The only search page that works always is the Baidu search portal, but even then your results may not be accessible, and these are pages and results that are (supposedly) vetted by the Chinese Government.

They have gotten completely out of hand, are reverting to a 1966 mindset.

Thus, do not go there, thus leave if there now.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

I don't understand why anyone would voluntarily go to a Communist dictatorship anyway, for a permanent stay that is. That said, I think OP and his multipe reincarnations are being overly negative and I am sure China can be an enjoyable experience to some.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

MarcosZeitola wrote:I don't understand why anyone would voluntarily go to a Communist dictatorship anyway, for a permanent stay that is...
There is actually no problem as long as you as a foreigner stay away from political comments.

It depends further, which Communist country - there are Western people, who are living for long-stay in Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam, which are also under communist administration.

There are Westerners who love to stay in Cuba... and of course in China too.

You could say the same about Islamic countries, who wants to stay in Afghanistan? Or in Pakistan?
However there are fairly good reports from Muslim countries like Morocco, Tunisia, Jordan, even from Iran... and also from Asian countries with a Muslim majority, like Indonesia or Malaysia...

There is also a comment in this forum talking about how easy and friendly the life is in Saudi Arabia.

If you go to a country and find everything bad, not fitting your life-style, why would you stay there for 2 years?

Anyway, these are postings from a troll, otherwise moderators would not banning this guy with multiple nicks.

This forum is quite open, and everybody can post negative experiences about China or Japan or Korea or whatever country.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Yohan wrote:There is actually no problem as long as you as a foreigner stay away from political comments.

It depends further, which Communist country - there are Western people, who are living for long-stay in Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam, which are also under communist administration.

There are Westerners who love to stay in Cuba... and of course in China too.

You could say the same about Islamic countries, who wants to stay in Afghanistan? Or in Pakistan?
However there are fairly good reports from Muslim countries like Morocco, Tunisia, Jordan, even from Iran... and also from Asian countries with a Muslim majority, like Indonesia or Malaysia...

There is also a comment in this forum talking about how easy and friendly the life is in Saudi Arabia.

If you go to a country and find everything bad, not fitting your life-style, why would you stay there for 2 years?

Anyway, these are postings from a troll, otherwise moderators would not banning this guy with multiple nicks.

This forum is quite open, and everybody can post negative experiences about China or Japan or Korea or whatever country.
Agreed.

I was of course speaking from my own point of view, and from mine I would say that China just isn't for me. At the same time I have a good friend who is an overseas Chinese, born in the West. His parents sent him to China to get his education and to go "wife hunting", and he has told me he had a great time and enjoyed his stay a lot. He recently returned home again and said he would not want to live in China because of the one-child policy and several restrictions, but that for short term stays it was ideal for him.

Where you want to travel or live depends on each and every person's own preferences, and you often can't tell whether or not you will like a country or "fit in" unless you have gone there and seen for yourself.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

persistantexpat2 wrote:
Yohan wrote:
The mods banned the Khmerexpat and persistantexpat handles because they do not care for what I say. That won't work. I will never stop telling everyone about China and the massive racism that exists there and among Chinese as they travel outside of China.

Stop excusing NE Asian racism.

If you were honest you would know, and admit, that Chinese, Koreans, Japanese and Thais (who migrated over the mountains from Yunnan, China 800 years ago) are intensely racist against anyone who is not them.

You are old enough to know better, Yohan.
Your comment is ridiculous. What do you know after 2 years? I am living in Japan since over 35 years, and have been many times in Korea, China, Taiwan and my second home is in Thailand.

You see racism in your fantasy which does even not exist.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

MarcosZeitola wrote: Agreed.
I was of course speaking from my own point of view, and from mine I would say that China just isn't for me.
Same with me, China is not my favorite place for long-stay.

However there is a lot of business and tourism between China and Japan.

Politically there are always problems between China and Japan, but not regarding business and tourism.

Since many years, Japanese citizens are visafree to China and there are plenty of airplanes flying from Japan to China every day to every major city.

There are millions who are moving in and out of China all time, not only foreigners, but Chinese citizens as well.

Who cares about a guy from somewhere complaining about discrimination?
persistantexpat2
Freshman Poster

Yohan wrote:Your comment is ridiculous. What do you know after 2 years? I am living in Japan since over 35 years, and have been many times in Korea, China, Taiwan and my second home is in Thailand.

You see racism in your fantasy which does even not exist.
You are married. Your wife shields you from much of the racism because they won't say it with you around.

Try it as a single man traveling alone without a guide. Good luck.

Deny deny deny. The word Farang is racist. Deny this all you want.

Where did I say 2 years?

Travel to a country is not the same as living there.

Chinese do not mind if you visit, but try to settle in and think that you live there? No, that is not allowed and they harass you out of the country.

I could recite incident after incident of people that I know who were attacked or surrounded at around the 5 year marker of living in Central China, but why bother? You visit China and you know more about it than I do. /sarc

You visit China. I lived there. I know more about the country than you do, and I will assume that you only visited large major cities.

Repeating this for the nth time, bigger cities BSG are not the same as smaller cities in the interior.

Years in country has confirmed that the Chinese are xenophobic racists. Stay away.

===========

Now to intellectually hold everyone's hand, I assume but know that you cannot comprehend that I do not mean that all Chinese do this behaviour all the time.

But it is so constant, so prevalent, that it occurs every minute that one is in public, or since Jan 2015 even more frequently.

I do not refer to something that happens once per month, or once per week, or once per hour.

Constant - every minute one walks in public. The smaller the city the worse it becomes.

This happened to me this past month. My friend and I were followed to my hotel, and one stayed outside and reported his exit from the hotel.

You can deny this all that you want. It matters not.

I lived in China, you did not.

I know it better than you do.
persistantexpat2
Freshman Poster

[quote="Yohan"[There is actually no problem as long as you as a foreigner stay away from political comments.[/quote]

Wrong Wrong Wrong. I never made any political comments, ever.

Yohan, you are not the expert here. You live in Japan and visit China. I actually lived in China for an extended period. You have not.

It was my presence in Central China that they took offense to.

Stay for a year to teach? 6 months? Sure.

Stay several years, learn the language, know their town, use the buses, get a gym membership, know the two local dialect names for sub-division villages of the city, able to navigate the country alone?

That is not allowed. I broke an unwritten rule.