Filipina Mistresses

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Filipina Mistresses

Post by MrMan »

Taco wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
OutWest wrote:Lol probably ZERO.
A small pig is the typical compensation for anything between a hit-and-run or sexual assault. Most families who lose a relative through an accident tend to not press charges regardless.
I didn't know that. Maybe that's why my neighbor has so many pigs.
Is your neighbor a bad driver?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Bao3niang wrote:Most expats in the Philippines seem to be old bastards that really don't have much or any appeal. Jenny told me that an old, white guy riding a motorbike killed the younger brother (8-year old boy) of one of her best friends. What's pathetic is that bastard offered 140k USD as compensation for the death of an innocent child. To me that's not a deal. she's said explicitly that she dislikes the way many Western men talk and behave in the Philippines.
Off topic.

Get a life.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

MrMan wrote:
Taco wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
OutWest wrote:Lol probably ZERO.
A small pig is the typical compensation for anything between a hit-and-run or sexual assault. Most families who lose a relative through an accident tend to not press charges regardless.
I didn't know that. Maybe that's why my neighbor has so many pigs.
Is your neighbor a bad driver?
In the Philippines everyone is a bad driver.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

OutWest wrote:
Very much a fact of life...all the men I know have had or do have a mistress.
:D :shock: :D
God bless the Philippines.

Or on second thought, MAYBE HE HAS.
8)

There is an etiquette to it however.
Such as not causing embarrassment to a "primary" lady?
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Bao3niang wrote:Most expats in the Philippines seem to be old bastards that really don't have much or any appeal. Jenny told me that an old, white guy riding a motorbike killed the younger brother (8-year old boy) of one of her best friends. What's pathetic is that bastard offered 140k USD as compensation for the death of an innocent child.
I take it the patheticness being addressed is that the offer is so extravagant.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Jester wrote:
OutWest wrote:
Very much a fact of life...all the men I know have had or do have a mistress.
:D :shock: :D
God bless the Philippines.

Or on second thought, MAYBE HE HAS.
8)

Well, yes, that would be high on the list. In general, do not cause anyone to lose face. The wife must not be humiliated, and the mistress should not be treated like a hooker. Essentially it is a form of polygamy.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

OutWest wrote:

Well, yes, that would be high on the list. In general, do not cause anyone to lose face. The wife must not be humiliated, and the mistress should not be treated like a hooker. Essentially it is a form of polygamy.
Thanks. Good to know.

I am a Christian gentleman first, a polygamist second.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

pensiveman wrote:I talked to her about the problem and she basically gave me the okay to outsource my sex stuff.
Dude... this sounds like a doomed relationship to me. Open relationships rarely work. And if she cannot give you what you want sexually, even on the internet, what more for real life when you're finally together? You don't "outsource your sex stuff"; you spice things up and make it work. If you will seek your thrills with another lady, what's stopping your fiancée from finding another guy?

All you're doing is paving the way for her to take on a lover of her own. Hell she might as well already have one and given you the okay on this out of guilt.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
pensiveman
Freshman Poster

Post by pensiveman »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
pensiveman wrote:I talked to her about the problem and she basically gave me the okay to outsource my sex stuff.
Dude... this sounds like a doomed relationship to me. Open relationships rarely work. And if she cannot give you what you want sexually, even on the internet, what more for real life when you're finally together? You don't "outsource your sex stuff"; you spice things up and make it work. If you will seek your thrills with another lady, what's stopping your fiancée from finding another guy?

All you're doing is paving the way for her to take on a lover of her own. Hell she might as well already have one and given you the okay on this out of guilt.
Well she wakes up at like 5 am, goes to work, gets home at 8pm, showers, eats, by then her cousin is home (they share a room in a condo). Not much opportunity, and I know she's not seeing anyone else at least not in RL because there's no time, and she's always posting pictures from work on FB.
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

Lol. All the "old white bastards" on this board got their jimmies rustled, but I have to agree with them. In Asia, especially SE Asia, life is considered more cheap and expendable, so the average village guy getting road killed isn't a big deal sadly. Philippines has an extremely high birthrate so not everything life is going to matter and most lives don't actually.