Anyone have experienced Japanese women?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Anyone have experienced Japanese women?

Post by Tapatio89 »

Hello, all!!!

As some of you may know, I am a Latino who is married to a Japanese woman. I want to ask any of you if either you are also been married to Japanese women or dated them in a long-term relationship? And, if so, how are they similar to women from your culture? How are they different? Were your experiences good?

Cheers!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Re: Anyone have experienced Japanese women?

Post by Blue Murder »

I'm interested in Japanese women despite my previous history with them, so I'm bumping this thread with interest.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Tapatio89 wrote:Hello, all!!!
As some of you may know, I am a Latino who is married to a Japanese woman. I want to ask any of you if either you are also been married to Japanese women
Yes, I am also married to a Japanese woman since 1976 in Tokyo. In general all OK, no problems, neither with wife, nor with our children, nor with Japanese relatives.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Yohan,

But you married a woman way back in 1976...how are the modern Japanese women like?
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

chanta76 wrote:Yohan,

But you married a woman way back in 1976...how are the modern Japanese women like?
VERY important question. I'm not sure he can give an accurate answer though. You should ask someone in the younger generation.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

My 2 daughters are married in Japan, and also the 2 daughters of my brother in law, and there are no complaints. However nowadays, neither young men nor young women are interested in children anymore. In general Japanese young women are also OK, as long as they continue to live in Japan and not moving to overseas.

Also one secretary in our office is married to an European man, another one who left our office a short while ago, too.
There are also recently more and more 50/50 girls showing up, with foreign/Japanese parents.

In the cities are many young single women, however in rural areas and small cities you will notice a lack of young women and children already.
To approach good single Japanese women is not so easy, it is time-consuming, you need to live in Japan for a while.

Japan is also a good place to find other Asian women, like Chinese, Koreans, Filipinas etc.

All in all I think situation is much better for dating in Japan than in Europe, not to talk about USA.

If you are only into nightlife, there are very few restrictions, not like USA, I think, Japan is now the most open country in Asia.

I think this video is quite realistic.

chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Back in 2004 I stayed in South Korea and went to a Korean language school. There were lots of Japanese -Korean and Japanese students there to study Korean. There was a mark difference between the Japanese girls vs the Korean girls. I found that the Korean girls at least back in 2004 to be allot more conservative in comparison to the Japanese girls. The Japanese girls tend to be more permissive which is great if your a guy since it's consider a easy lay ..but that again depends upon the guy. I notice that the tall good looking young guys (white , Asian or black) got the easy lay with Japan.

I'm married now to a Korean wife..the gossip among Korean girls is that Korean women make better wives than Japanese women (at least the modern version). I don't know. But I hear stories that Japanese girls can be pretty slutty but I think the Japanese culture has this very easy view in sex.

I think the reason why Japanese young people are not getting married or having kids is because just like in South Korea it's too expensive nowadays to raise a family. At the same time in Asia they don't really have maternal leave so if a Japanese or a Korean women get pregnant it's dead end career move.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

Yohan wrote:My 2 daughters are married in Japan, and also the 2 daughters of my brother in law, and there are no complaints. However nowadays, neither young men nor young women are interested in children anymore. In general Japanese young women are also OK, as long as they continue to live in Japan and not moving to overseas.

Also one secretary in our office is married to an European man, another one who left our office a short while ago, too.
There are also recently more and more 50/50 girls showing up, with foreign/Japanese parents.

In the cities are many young single women, however in rural areas and small cities you will notice a lack of young women and children already.
To approach good single Japanese women is not so easy, it is time-consuming, you need to live in Japan for a while.

Japan is also a good place to find other Asian women, like Chinese, Koreans, Filipinas etc.

All in all I think situation is much better for dating in Japan than in Europe, not to talk about USA.

If you are only into nightlife, there are very few restrictions, not like USA, I think, Japan is now the most open country in Asia.

I think this video is quite realistic.

Interesting. One thing I have noticed here in Mexico and much of Latin America is that unlike the Anglo-Saxon world or other Western countries, here the ratio of Japanese Woman-Mexican Man and Japanese Man-Mexican Woman couple are about even in frequency. In the US, I almost never seen Asian men with gringas. But I know my former boss and many Asian men I know like much more Latinas and Mediterreanan women and also Slavic women than gringas or Nordic women both physically and in personality/mentality.

My wife does not want to have children, and neither do I, which for many if not most people in my country think we are "weird" or "do not love each other truthfully". Just because a couple decides not to have children does not mean we do not love each other. In that regard, Mexicans are still very backwards.