What Thai brothels did Winston go to?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Tamingstrange
Freshman Poster

What Thai brothels did Winston go to?

Post by Tamingstrange »

Winston, if you're reading this, which Thai brothels did you go to? What were the names of them?
Winston
Site Admin

Re: What Thai brothels did Winston go to?

Post by Winston »

You should have asked my in my thai updates thread.

I went to natalie soapy massage complex in bangkok. Its for asian men with good taste and has hotter girls than usual. They give you soapy massage and great sex for around 50 dollars. The two places in front are the best. There are model types too. Some look chinese or NE asian. The ones i had were both GFE. Most amazing sex i ever had. I was treated like a chinese emperor. It was so surreal!

Ask rock where it is. He took me there. It was recently raided though. Not sure if they are back up.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne