What Thais think of other Asians

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What Thais think of other Asians

Post by yick »

Falcon is happy - the only thing that puzzles me is why he goes all over the internet to justify his relationship, if he is happy with his older girlfriend then that''s good for him.

Jonny Law and his crappy 'advice' about Thai women whilst he lives up there in Issan :lol: That's a bunch of lolz right there - living up there and complaining about Thai women is like sleeping in a vipers nest and moaning why snakes are always biting you at night.

I know a good place for you to go and meet women who won't rip you off - AMERICA! What's up luv? You'll have to speak to them and dazzle them with your amazing personality? I know... that's too hard... :(

If I had money to put on who will end up 'splat' from the sixth floor of an apartment block - Falcon or jonny law - my money would be on jonny law being made to do an enforced parachute jump (without the parachute).
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

yick wrote:Falcon is happy - the only thing that puzzles me is why he goes all over the internet to justify his relationship, if he is happy with his older girlfriend then that''s good for him.

Jonny Law and his crappy 'advice' about Thai women whilst he lives up there in Issan :lol: That's a bunch of lolz right there - living up there and complaining about Thai women is like sleeping in a vipers nest and moaning why snakes are always biting you at night.

I know a good place for you to go and meet women who won't rip you off - AMERICA! What's up luv? You'll have to speak to them and dazzle them with your amazing personality? I know... that's too hard... :(

If I had money to put on who will end up 'splat' from the sixth floor of an apartment block - Falcon or jonny law - my money would be on jonny law being made to do an enforced parachute jump (without the parachute).
Falcon has wings man. He will fly off that 6th floor. Has a business he is building, speaks thai, he is asian, getting a good reputation in asia, not seen as human scum... if this doesnt work out some decent young thai or other asian who wants a man who provides and will be a good father to well brought up asian kids will snap him up. Either way he is building something and will always have his bed full and his rice bowl filled for him.

We just need a Daddy Falcon to tease him: Fa'con my son. Wa you doing with dat mamma san? No Good. Go Taiwan. Get yo'sef a nice chinee ger. make babysans... :lol:
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Kradmelder wrote:
yick wrote:Falcon is happy - the only thing that puzzles me is why he goes all over the internet to justify his relationship, if he is happy with his older girlfriend then that''s good for him.

Falcon has wings man. He will fly off that 6th floor. Has a business he is building, speaks thai, he is asian, getting a good reputation in asia, not seen as human scum... if this doesnt work out some decent young thai or other asian who wants a man who provides and will be a good father to well brought up asian kids will snap him up. Either way he is building something and will always have his bed full and his rice bowl filled for him.

We just need a Daddy Falcon to tease him: Fa'con my son. Wa you doing with dat mamma san? No Good. Go Taiwan. Get yo'sef a nice chinee ger. make babysans... :lol:

I agree, he has done the right things up until now.

Got a local postgrad education
Learned the language
Not gone chasing whores in nightclubs.
Got a job and not spending his weekends and days drinking and being in go-go bars.

Chances of him being jam on the floor outside some apartment block? zero point f**k all. :D
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

I'm not trying to justify anything. It's called a trip report + personal observations to help expand Winston's site. :D

Jonny Law's viewpoint is just as valid as my viewpoint. After all, the same ice cream cone can get widely different comments from different people. :P
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

'I'm not trying to justify anything. It's called a trip report + personal observations to help expand Winston's site.'

You were on ThaiVisa with the same thread. How many pages of bile did that run to?

Most people think you are a bit of an idiot - but then you are trying to justify your actions to people who like f***ing semi-literate, tattooed bar hoes from Issan who a fair few then go on to marry - they're not worth consulting.

Live your life with your middle-aged girlfriend, if you're happy, then that's all that matters.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

yick wrote:'I'm not trying to justify anything. It's called a trip report + personal observations to help expand Winston's site.'

You were on ThaiVisa with the same thread. How many pages of bile did that run to?

Most people think you are a bit of an idiot - but then you are trying to justify your actions to people who like f***ing semi-literate, tattooed bar hoes from Issan who a fair few then go on to marry - they're not worth consulting.

Live your life with your middle-aged girlfriend, if you're happy, then that's all that matters.
No no, it's not about seeking validation or justification at all. That wasn't how I thought about it at all. And that's certainly not what Winston is thinking when he shares his stories online.

Yes, most people out there are not exactly so enlightened. But please realize that you do get some very useful insights, stories, and tips from a minority of people out there. You meet new people like Rock and Publicduende on those forums, strike up new friendships, and share new things.

people who like f***ing semi-literate, tattooed bar hoes from Issan who a fair few then go on to marry - they're not worth consulting.
Are we talking about Jonny Law here? :wink:
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Falcon wrote:
yick wrote:'I'm not trying to justify anything. It's called a trip report + personal observations to help expand Winston's site.'

No no, it's not about seeking validation or justification at all. That wasn't how I thought about it at all. And that's certainly not what Winston is thinking when he shares his stories online.

Yes, most people out there are not exactly so enlightened. But please realize that you do get some very useful insights, stories, and tips from a minority of people out there. You meet new people like Rock and Publicduende on those forums, strike up new friendships, and share new things.

people who like f***ing semi-literate, tattooed bar hoes from Issan who a fair few then go on to marry - they're not worth consulting.
Are we talking about Jonny Law here? :wink:
Hey Asshole (ie friend),

people who like f***ing semi-literate, tattooed bar hoes from Issan
I prefer the ILLITERATE ones!

Jonny Law Approved!
1. Darker Thais the better
2. Does not have an education
3. Pump-and-dump no long term commitments
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Hey Asshole (ie friend :twisted:)

"living up there and complaining about Thai women is like sleeping in a vipers nest and moaning why snakes are always biting you at night."
I LITERALLY sleep among vipers (and Issan women) in the Issan countryside.

https://www.thailandsnakes.com/tag/thailand-viper/
http://www.siam-info.com/english/snakes_crotalidae.html
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

So what's preventing you from getting out of the viper's nest? Cambodia and Laos are pretty close by.

Thailand is to Jonny Law as what Taiwan is to Winston. :twisted:
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Falcon wrote:So what's preventing you from getting out of the viper's nest? Cambodia and Laos are pretty close by.

Thailand is to Jonny Law as what Taiwan is to Winston. :twisted:
"So what's preventing you from getting out of the viper's nest? Cambodia and Laos are pretty close by."
I will be taking a refreshing trip back to to Laos in 2 months.

Jonny Lawless Says Be Careful :twisted: :
Be careful. It's illegal to have sexual relations with a local Lao and violators are subject to fines and imprisonment.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Jonny Law, you've told us all about your warnings.

Now do you have some juicy, grisly horror stories to tell us? Real-life examples. We'd love to read them. :twisted:
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Falcon wrote:Jonny Law, you've told us all about your warnings.

Now do you have some juicy, grisly horror stories to tell us? Real-life examples. We'd love to read them. :twisted:
Last time I went to Laos I met a group of girls. A deaf lesbian took me to a nightclub in Savannakhet. I met a nice young lady at the nightclub (she did not speak any English) there and took her back to my hotel.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

How good is your Thai / Lao?
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

I did not fit in in Thailand. I only had few friends there. Hope you will fit in whoever you are.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

The above descriptions are correct but they describe shades of meaning and nuances of general tendencies. Generally, the more Asian looking/whiter and richer, the better you are treated.

The less Asian looking and/or poorer/darker, the worse you are treated.

No matter, an average white American guy should not go to live in Thailand. An average Asian American should. He will be treated way better.

If you are a white American guy who is a CEO of IBM, then, go ahead and live there. Otherwise, stay away. Or just go as a tourist and enjoy for a while.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!