Growing Nationalism in China

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Growing Nationalism in China

Post by Rock »

xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Re: Growing Nationalism in China

Post by xiongmao »

Yeah this scares me (and there's a really good one here as well: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlxUZmXuKVw - I will definitely be looking out for the spies next time I'm there.

This guy posts some great 'tubes btw and is well worth following.

I can't say I had much trouble when I was in Guangzhou which was good considering it's a crazily overpopulated mad place. The worst problems I had were with the traffic and a couple of potential pickpockets. Thailand was way more dangerous and Japan was much worse for people telling me to stop taking photos.

I do get scared when reading CCTV online in the UK - it's crazily patriotic and as history shows that can be exceedingly risky.

Mind you my possible return to China is being postponed by the collapse of the pound. I'm kind of stuck in this island for a while lol.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

What really did these white people expect?? I'm confused :| :| ...When was China free ever? You cannot change retard. During Ming,shia, zhang, zoa dynasty...You think..laowai's were FREE to do whatever they pleased :lol:

CHINA WAS NEVER FREE EVER. Its a Stupid place just like India.

This is happening all over the world. Just yesterday, Africans & Chinese nationals were mobbed in Northern India and attacked. Many ended up in hospitals.

Attacks on Nigerians: All you need to know about the Greater Noida race violence

http://www.hindustantimes.com/noida/att ... UsWRP.html

Mob Brutally Attacks Nigerians At Greater Noida Mall
http://www.outlookindia.com/website/sto ... all/298359

Noida: Protests after Chinese national ‘tears’ Indian flag, throws it in dustbin
http://www.hindustantimes.com/noida/noi ... Pz3WN.html

At Least in China, they did not attack foreigners yet 8)

Indians are already divided based on caste, language and creed. As I have been saying, DO NOT COME to INDIA to find yourself..Spiritual BS.

There is really really a very high chance of caste/religion/state war in India among Indians themselves.

Forgot to add..Since, I did not mention great white race. The epitome of freedom, democracy & 9 to 5 jobs :mrgreen:

Indians were attacked in Australia by whites just yesterday

Indian man from Kerala racially abused, assaulted in Australia

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/nri/ ... 841198.cms

Be with your own kind or go to Philippines :lol:

At Least, Filipinos are not this stupid and you can take pictures anywhere.

-------------------

Ok...I need to say this now...Who is now really looking retarded here...as many say...Chinese, Indians, whites or Filipinos :D

Filipinos are smartest people on earth WHERE IT REALLY MATTERS. :lol: :lol: Atleast you are not bothered for taking pictures...The thought of being a spy and openly taking pictures is mind blowingly retarded for the Chinese...

Chinese, Indians, Whites, Blacks are really a pain in the neck for other races. Why can't everyone be like South East Asians...LIVE A SIMPLE LIFE and Mind your own f**king business.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

I can't watch the video (I'm in China without a VPN :lol: ) So this a viewpoint regard general nationalistic tendencies amongst the populace from what I see rather than what's on the video.

I am in probably in one of the most nationalistic/redneck parts of China, people are generally nice enough to me and have only been once subjected to verbal abuse (from a passing motorised rickshaw :lol: ) but nationalism is apparent in various guises, people are very aware of being Chinese, of being Han, of being Mandarin speakers and their role within the greater world - which is all great, they are no different from Brits and Americans in that regard, where there is that pride in being Chinese and having pride in Chinese innovations and their recent growth as an economic global power.

However this government is actively stoking nationalistic resentment against Japan and Japanese people, there is no penalty or social ostriacazion in saying that you hate 'Riben ren' in fact, you might get ostracized by saying you actually like Japan or Japanese people.

Japan has a really good reason to be worried about Chinese economic growth and influence, there is a bill waiting to be settled in the eyes of a lot of Chinese people regarding Japan and their past crimes - and a lot of Chinese people are very happy to settle it to their terms if they so have to.

Other nationalities and nations? It can't be easy being black in Guangzhou or an Arab in Yiwu but no-one has been lynched yet, does discrimination exist in China? And it does, but it is a very passive discrimination - just don't expect the cops to help you - or your embassy and never get into a situation where you get yourself surrounded by a hundred odd Chinese people because then you are in the shit, especially in this part of China. :lol:
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

starchild5 wrote:What really did these white people expect?? I'm confused :| :| ...When was China free ever? You cannot change retard. During Ming,shia, zhang, zoa dynasty...You think..laowai's were FREE to do whatever they pleased :lol:

CHINA WAS NEVER FREE EVER. Its a Stupid place just like India.

This is happening all over the world. Just yesterday, Africans & Chinese nationals were mobbed in Northern India and attacked. Many ended up in hospitals.

Attacks on Nigerians: All you need to know about the Greater Noida race violence

http://www.hindustantimes.com/noida/att ... UsWRP.html

Mob Brutally Attacks Nigerians At Greater Noida Mall
http://www.outlookindia.com/website/sto ... all/298359

Noida: Protests after Chinese national ‘tears’ Indian flag, throws it in dustbin
http://www.hindustantimes.com/noida/noi ... Pz3WN.html

At Least in China, they did not attack foreigners yet 8)

Indians are already divided based on caste, language and creed. As I have been saying, DO NOT COME to INDIA to find yourself..Spiritual BS.

There is really really a very high chance of caste/religion/state war in India among Indians themselves.

Forgot to add..Since, I did not mention great white race. The epitome of freedom, democracy & 9 to 5 jobs :mrgreen:

Indians were attacked in Australia by whites just yesterday

Indian man from Kerala racially abused, assaulted in Australia

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/nri/ ... 841198.cms

Be with your own kind or go to Philippines :lol:

At Least, Filipinos are not this stupid and you can take pictures anywhere.

-------------------

Ok...I need to say this now...Who is now really looking retarded here...as many say...Chinese, Indians, whites or Filipinos :D

Filipinos are smartest people on earth WHERE IT REALLY MATTERS. :lol: :lol: Atleast you are not bothered for taking pictures...The thought of being a spy and openly taking pictures is mind blowingly retarded for the Chinese...

Chinese, Indians, Whites, Blacks are really a pain in the neck for other races. Why can't everyone be like South East Asians...LIVE A SIMPLE LIFE and Mind your own f**king business.

China is about the last place I'd want to go back, again. It is the most unsexy place - ever. The Chinese, speaking plainly, are about the most crude, base, Cretan people I've ever met. That's not saying it lightly...they are very smart however, and use incredible wits. The whole time I was living there...I felt like I was playing a high stakes poker game all the time, that's how you have to be. Or else you will get had every which way to Sunday over there. I think fschmidt should go there and try to scam THOSE people, that is the land of scamming. Cheap items, cheap foods, cheap people - EXPENSIVE women...go figure. Just like in the West the commiesars of China know how to keep their population emasculated, broken down bruised and limping along on life-support. Chinese men were the most EMASCULATED, feminine men I've ever met, subservient to their women in every way, WHICH IS AN INVERSION & AN ABOMINATION. No one would have heard of this shit until the last century. Women were put here to serve men, the other way around is unnatural. The Chinese men would carry their ladies purses on their backs. As a result, of course, the women were feisty beasts who were entitled manipulative princesses because no one had ever put them in their place.
The Chinese men suffer much to the same degree the men suffer here, because they are emasculated pussies; you give a woman a leash and she'll take and choke you with it....there is no end, give them none.

The Chinese know where their bread is buttered (Xi Jin Ping) . They are a miserable society altogether, but it is calm....nothing ever happens there, so it is docile and they like that, have settled in there. But when you go to China prepare to have your wits up to an insane degree more than the next guy.

The epitome of freedom, democracy and 9 to 5 jobs is America? And you talk about that like it is a good thing. Freedom is the worst thing that ever happened to these people here. America is an absolute hell hole and it's because of "freedom".
I'm making efforts to shape and take back my life, but I just sit back and watch the rest happen. Afterall - what can you do? this whole place is incredibly backward. If you can be a man, manage yourself and build up your empire in yourself - then you'll be okay. It's an attitude, most men don't know how to do that. It's an attitude.
Once again it's a man's universe. Women were put here to serve you, and to meet your needs in other ways... take care of them, and you should treat them right.
Basically everything they're trying to stop you from doing here - is what you should be doing in the playbook.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Eric wrote: China is about the last place I'd want to go back, again. It is the most unsexy place - ever. The Chinese, speaking plainly, are about the most crude, base, Cretan people I've ever met. That's not saying it lightly...they are very smart however, and use incredible wits. The whole time I was living there...I felt like I was playing a high stakes poker game all the time, that's how you have to be. Or else you will get had every which way to Sunday over there. I think fschmidt should go there and try to scam THOSE people, that is the land of scamming. Cheap items, cheap foods, cheap people - EXPENSIVE women...go figure. Just like in the West the commiesars of China know how to keep their population emasculated, broken down bruised and limping along on life-support. Chinese men were the most EMASCULATED, feminine men I've ever met, subservient to their women in every way, WHICH IS AN INVERSION & AN ABOMINATION. No one would have heard of this shit until the last century. Women were put here to serve men, the other way around is unnatural. The Chinese men would carry their ladies purses on their backs. As a result, of course, the women were feisty beasts who were entitled manipulative princesses because no one had ever put them in their place.
The Chinese men suffer much to the same degree the men suffer here, because they are emasculated pussies; you give a woman a leash and she'll take and choke you with it....there is no end, give them none.

The Chinese know where their bread is buttered (Xi Jin Ping) . They are a miserable society altogether, but it is calm....nothing ever happens there, so it is docile and they like that, have settled in there. But when you go to China prepare to have your wits up to an insane degree more than the next guy.

The epitome of freedom, democracy and 9 to 5 jobs is America? And you talk about that like it is a good thing. Freedom is the worst thing that ever happened to these people here. America is an absolute hell hole and it's because of "freedom".
I'm making efforts to shape and take back my life, but I just sit back and watch the rest happen. Afterall - what can you do? this whole place is incredibly backward. If you can be a man, manage yourself and build up your empire in yourself - then you'll be okay. It's an attitude, most men don't know how to do that. It's an attitude.
Once again it's a man's universe. Women were put here to serve you, and to meet your needs in other ways... take care of them, and you should treat them right.
Basically everything they're trying to stop you from doing here - is what you should be doing in the playbook.
Chinese & Indians aka 47% of world population hated even by hookers in Thailand :) ..one can imagine the low life DNA they carry around. Only those who are "different" & question everything, does not believe in anything aka like Winston can come out of race programming.

I consider people in Conspiracy, truther movement to be in Sync with my vibe than mainstream...I cannot connect with anyone outside the Conspiracy, Truth movement...They have no morals, are greedy, selfish, narcissist. You can only stay around them for some time and then eventually they will start to stink and show their true colors.

Yeah..I was been sarcastic about freedom, liberty and 9 to 5 jobs which are created to make a more stronger prison around us. Choice is an illusion like coke and pepsi.

--------------------

How does freeloading sounds now which many filipinas are been accused of here ...compared to Indians, Chinese....Filipinas even though they will never treat you & are generally free loaders give out a very good soothing soulful vibe.

Ask Winston, Why he is still in Philippines even though he knows, filipinas are freeloaders, he could very well go to many countries where women pay for their own food.. :D

The Key really here is..Filipinas/Filipinos are NOT PARASITES. You will never feel your soul been sucked away from negative energy when around them.

Honestly, I have no issues treating Filipinas and never expected anything in return...Just please don't suck my soul.

Also, I have treated 100s of Filipinas and they are not that Greedy and order the most expensive food on the menu etc...You expect someday they will treat you, but it never happens but its fine with me...Even when you treat a Filipina you paying extra 300 - 400 pesos aka 5 to 7 dollars...Isn't 5 dollars worth keeping your soul intact ??? :idea: :idea: :| :| :?: :?: :?:

For 5 dollars I get to interact with real humans and keep my soul too and not get a bad vibe stick to me for ever like what happened to Eric in China. I think it's a very good deal.

ok..My point is ...I'm still betting on Philippines being the Number 1 country on earth for people who seek truth and are sensitive, & old souls. The higher the soul, more the problems bother you.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Ever country has nationalism or racism. As an Asian man growing up in America I experience both.
D_Athlete
Freshman Poster

Post by D_Athlete »

Eric, you already left China huh? It was that bad for you? :lol: Did you even get to experience intimacy with a Chinese woman? Btw, you never answered my PM a while back.

Regarding Chinese hating Japan, the young don't seem to care anymore. I've met more than a few young Chinese girls who were studying Japanese or listened to Japanese music and watched their creepy cartoons. I can see Chinese hate for the West and the US in particular rising. They also really hate South Korea at the moment. Once again Yick, you are totally off the mark
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

I didn't really get tied down or dating in China, I knew I wasn't going to be there that long... Idk what you consider intimacy but, I did hook up while I was there.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Nationalism in Asia is nothing new. It's quite evident in places like India (racist attacks against Blacks), China and other Asian countries. It's less prevalent in South East Asian countries. One also needs to take into account that nationalism is a big problem in the United States, too.

I, too, worry about the growing nationalism in China. As a Korean American, I haven't personally felt any hate in China, but I think Chinese aggressive treatment of South Korea is ridiculous and incredibly xenophobic. If you take out the government, though, I feel that being a Korean in China is a positive, since Korean culture is looked at positively here.

Chinese, like other Asians, are highly racist, so this is something to take into account when visiting the country.
D_Athlete
Freshman Poster

Post by D_Athlete »

Eric wrote:I didn't really get tied down or dating in China, I knew I wasn't going to be there that long... Idk what you consider intimacy but, I did hook up while I was there.
You said you were struggling to meet women even off tan tan not some 2-3 months ago, and couldn't figure out what made Chinese girls tick. And that most of them would disappear on you if you stated you were not interested in a relationship. So how did that change?