Ever notice how Chinese chicks are always wearing a face mask?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Ever notice how Chinese chicks are always wearing a face mask?

Post by MatureDJ »

I'm at a layover at the Helsinki airport, and there a bunch of Chinese chicks, and they all have face masks on. I have noticed this in St. Pete a lot as well. The men don't seem to wear them, although maybe I only check out the chicks. :D

(Of course, I could be wrong about the ethnicity as East Asians look almost the same, but I think I can tell the difference between the Han Chinese, Japanese & Korean.)

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Re: Ever notice how Chinese chicks are always wearing a face mask?

Post by xiongmao »

I wear one sometimes when I'm out - they keep your face warm.

One of my students wears hers all the time - that's a body issue thing. Of course she's stunning, but she doesn't think she is :cry:.

Another downside - I'm pretty sure wearing face masks in class lowers your grades. I'll start logging stats on it and write a paper.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Ittachi_Kawasaki
Freshman Poster

Re: Ever notice how Chinese chicks are always wearing a face mask?

Post by Ittachi_Kawasaki »

Wearing a mask gets more uses.Japanese people also wear Masks even in the office while working :?:
Many foreigners, especially Westerners, find this situation very surprising and often wonder Why do people in Japan wear masks (http://questionjapan.com/blog/location- ... ear-masks/)

There are many reasons for it not only for health like:
1. Health
2. Fashion
3. Cover Up
4. Anti–social