How can Taiwan be "friendly" if no one wants to be your friend?! 10 Reasons Why Taiwan is NOT friendly!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Re: How can Taiwan be "friendly" if no one wants to be your friend? 10 Reasons Why Taiwan is Unfriendly

Post by Spencer »

gsjackson wrote:
July 21st, 2020, 6:11 am
I just wanted to weigh in quickly on hypermak's last point -- deeper and more intellectual conversations. Winston, consider going where I'm probably headed in three weeks, Serbia. As a group, the Serbs are probably the most inclined to engage in that sort of thing, and probably the least materialistic of any people in countries I've visited. I suspect they're a lot like Russians, and they feel strongly tied to their fellow Slavs in Russia.

They are very much on top of politics and public policy, and do the deep dive stuff as well. Novak Djokovic is a good example. Check out any video of him and you're likely to encounter deep thought. And nobody has done a better job of translating thought into success in the physical realm than he. Chris Evert, who would know, says he just has "a superior mind," and the comparison she was making at the time was to Roger Federer.

Serbs also speak excellent English with hardly any accent. Their personalities come through fully in the language, often including an enjoyable and dark sense of humor. I don't think you'd find nearly as much English in Russia.
Jackson you think serbiagirl open for date asiaman or westwhiteman so can the fun be just group funny with hi level wits or how is dating for are girls care more inner deepness like you and wiseton have or also girl care how man look outside for bigness and tall and good look and jackson do serbiagirl when 25 ok date 45 man and also curiosity how popular man do well in ukrain same stanfordguy extension down so he can do same and do you think wiseton can find many hi quality girl for dating for do we see the ratio boy to girl good ratio and do there have many girl single available and is lgbt sillys or more for conservation old whiteman values please tell what you know ok wise jackson
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How can Taiwan be "friendly" if no one wants to be your friend? 10 Reasons Why Taiwan is Unfriendly

Post by gsjackson »

Spencer wrote:
July 21st, 2020, 1:31 pm
gsjackson wrote:
I just wanted to weigh in quickly on hypermak's last point -- deeper and more intellectual conversations. Winston, consider going where I'm probably headed in three weeks, Serbia. As a group, the Serbs are probably the most inclined to engage in that sort of thing, and probably the least materialistic of any people in countries I've visited. I suspect they're a lot like Russians, and they feel strongly tied to their fellow Slavs in Russia.

They are very much on top of politics and public policy, and do the deep dive stuff as well. Novak Djokovic is a good example. Check out any video of him and you're likely to encounter deep thought. And nobody has done a better job of translating thought into success in the physical realm than he. Chris Evert, who would know, says he just has "a superior mind," and the comparison she was making at the time was to Roger Federer.

Serbs also speak excellent English with hardly any accent. Their personalities come through fully in the language, often including an enjoyable and dark sense of humor. I don't think you'd find nearly as much English in Russia.
Jackson you think serbiagirl open for date asiaman or westwhiteman so can the fun be just group funny with hi level wits or how is dating for are girls care more inner deepness like you and wiseton have or also girl care how man look outside for bigness and tall and good look and jackson do serbiagirl when 25 ok date 45 man and also curiosity how popular man do well in ukrain same stanfordguy extension down so he can do same and do you think wiseton can find many hi quality girl for dating for do we see the ratio boy to girl good ratio and do there have many girl single available and is lgbt sillys or more for conservation old whiteman values please tell what you know ok wise jackson
Yeah, that's my concern -- how the women might react to Winston. A lot of Serbian women have an edge to their personalities, and the ready smiles Winston gathered in Russia and eastern Europe might not be so forthcoming in Serbia. But they are ready to talk -- no shrinking violets scared to reveal any of their actual personalities like in the U.S. -- and no telling where the conversational vibe may take you. How receptive they might be to Asians, I have no idea. It is a racially homogeneous culture, but not a close-minded one. While they don't hold the vile actions of the U.S. government against individual Americans, they do begin with the (of course justifiable) presumption that we are stupid, so it can tally many points when you reveal that you aren't. Be up to speed on what went down in '99, because they certainly are.

Lgbt crap is a non-factor there. It's a very politically incorrect culture, and I think if any of the women tried to sell western globo-homo to the men they wouldn't find a receptive audience. The men tend to be hail-fellows-well-met, and I would encourage anyone who goes there to be as outgoing as you feel comfortable with. Very like Russia in that sense. A cop in Belgrade stopped me for flagrantly jaywalking right in front of him, and the encounter ended up with mutual back-slapping and no citation.

Male-to-female ratio I don't know, but there are scads of attractive women walking around without male companionship. Age difference -- wasn't a problem. The PUA types have infested Belgrade, so make sure you don't try any canned material on the women there or you're liable to get a curt dismissal.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Questions for Yohan:

Does Taiwan have the same vibe as Japan? Do people act the same? Can you compare and contrast those two countries?

I imagine Japan has more of a rich culture, and many more islands to explore right?

Are the Japanese paranoid too like Taiwanese? Do they act insecure and scared and worry about every little thing?

Do most young people in Tokyo speak basic English? And business people too?

If one were to go to Japan for two weeks, where do you recommend they go to for vacation or cultural tourism?

Questions for Hypermak:

Have you ever been around people or in a culture/society you didn't connect with at all? Did it feel awkward? What did you do about it? You had no choice to "meet them in the middle" right? Especially if they gave you cold/bad vibes and tried to ignore you right?

Can you feel vibes at all? Do you know what the vibe is like when someone dislikes you and prefers you not be around? Have you ever felt that way? Do you know what that feels like? Blacks tend to be sensitive to racist vibes and know what it's like when someone is racist toward them but hides it and keeps a polite face. So they tend to relate to me when I tell them about that. A vibe of dislike despite a polite face is very easy to pick up. Are you one of those "cold machine" super practical type of guys who feels no vibes at all? Do you consider yourself empathic or empathetic?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I wish I could go to the brothels here to relieve my depression and anger here in Taiwan. But some dark force makes me scared. I need someone like Rock to go with. By myself my confidence is shot here. My mind makes excuses against my will. How do u fight your own mind if it goes against your conscious thoughts?

Hypermak refuses to explain or address this. He assumes that the human mind is totally free and unified and free of internal conflict. Totally untrue. Is Hypermak's mind totally unified and free of internal conflict? If so, how do you achieve such a state of enlightenment? Is he a machine? lol

In Cambodia I couldn't go to the go go bars alone either without Rock or WorldTraveler. For some reason my subconscious mind blocks me from going to those when I'm alone, even if i want to consciously and feel horny. Why? Any explanation?

Yet in Angeles City I can go to a bar or short time brothel with no problem. Why?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

gsjackson wrote:
July 21st, 2020, 3:15 pm
Spencer wrote:
July 21st, 2020, 1:31 pm
gsjackson wrote:

Yeah, that's my concern -- how the women might react to Winston. A lot of Serbian women have an edge to their personalities, and the ready smiles Winston gathered in Russia and eastern Europe might not be so forthcoming in Serbia. But they are ready to talk -- no shrinking violets scared to reveal any of their actual personalities like in the U.S. -- and no telling where the conversational vibe may take you. How receptive they might be to Asians, I have no idea. It is a racially homogeneous culture, but not a close-minded one. While they don't hold the vile actions of the U.S. government against individual Americans, they do begin with the (of course justifiable) presumption that we are stupid, so it can tally many points when you reveal that you aren't. Be up to speed on what went down in '99, because they certainly are.

Lgbt crap is a non-factor there. It's a very politically incorrect culture, and I think if any of the women tried to sell western globo-homo to the men they wouldn't find a receptive audience. The men tend to be hail-fellows-well-met, and I would encourage anyone who goes there to be as outgoing as you feel comfortable with. Very like Russia in that sense. A cop in Belgrade stopped me for flagrantly jaywalking right in front of him, and the encounter ended up with mutual back-slapping and no citation.

Male-to-female ratio I don't know, but there are scads of attractive women walking around without male companionship. Age difference -- wasn't a problem. The PUA types have infested Belgrade, so make sure you don't try any canned material on the women there or you're liable to get a curt dismissal.
Sounds like they and I would get along. Mr S' personality is like that too. Stoic. No fake politeness, no fake smiles and no nonsense. That's typical Russian character too. But it also means those types can be cruel too, so if they don't like you, they won't treat you with respect or be considerate, they will feel free to be as rude as hell. One Russian woman I invited to a party at the US Embassy in St. Petersburg, Russia was so rude and inconsiderate that she wouldn't even let me finish my burrito at the burrito stand even though the party wouldn't start for another 90 min. She was in a rush so she couldn't wait and refused to let me eat first. That was very rude. No woman I know would do that, not even American women would be that rude to a guy. Especially when there's no need to, since the party we were going to didn't start for another 90 min so we had plenty of time to eat or do something else first. That kind of rudeness is unheard of. Would never happen in Asia. So you see, the Russian friendliness has a dark side too, if they don't like you, it gives them license to be rude as hell too.

(That woman's name was Olga Krasnova, so Google can index her name. lol)

Of course, not all Russian females are rude like that. But some are. So you have a lot of extremes in Russia. In America or Asia even rude people have the decency to let you finish your burrito or meal first, and will not mind waiting an extra 15 min or so for you to eat if they are hanging out with you.

Btw, the funny thing is, I talked to an Asian guy with balding hair named Eddie online a few years after I met Olga. He told me he dated her too when I showed him her pics and name. But the thing is, she treated him a lot better than me and even went up to his hotel room. He was Asian too and bald and not even attractive. So I don't get that. Very inexplicable. Maybe like I said, there is some curse or murphy's law working against me, which is why unexplained things that defy logic happen to me like this.

Gsjackson, yeah I may connect good with girls in Serbia. But like Russia, they are likely to be curious about me only, and willing to talk to me over coffee or dinner and willing to show me around their town, etc. But that's it. It's mostly platonic. They aren't gonna be attracted to me because I'm Asian and because murphy's law affects me too, as I mentioned above. But that doesn't mean zero girls will like me. Even in Russia about 1 percent of the girls I met were into me romantically. At least it's not zero percent like in the US. The difference between 0 and 1 percent is huge of course.

But it still means that I gotta weed through a lot of women before I find one that likes me, and if she isn't my type, even then I'm out of luck. So I gotta find that rare girl that likes me and that I am attracted to too. Usually murphy's law only lets me find that when it's too late and I'm about to leave, as what happened in my last week in Russia. I'm not trying to whine or sound negative, just telling the truth, because that's exactly what murphy's law has done to me in the past and in Russia too. So this is REAL experience I'm speaking from, not pessimism or paranoia or delusion. No joke.

But even so, I still have a lot of fun in the process, while enjoying the culture, sites, museums, and flirting with girls. So even if it's just that, it's still a memorable experience too, and one that makes me feel alive.

One thing different about Eastern Europeans and Russians is that they are very curious and ask a lot of questions. Chinese and American women aren't as curious. Plus Euro girls and Russo girls will hang out with a guy even if they're not attracted to him and are not hung up about that, whereas most Chinese or American women are all or nothing, in that if you're not their type they want nothing to do with you. Especially if they are shallow types. Women with more depth like in Russia or Europe will be more open to hanging out with men even if he's not their type.

Btw, I've heard that the further east in Russia you go toward Siberia, the higher the percentage of girls that will be open to dating Asian males. Because Siberia and Eastern Russia is more pro Asian. Just something to note and consider.

Btw gsjackson, when were you in Serbia? Why didn't you write a trip report?

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Winston wrote:
July 22nd, 2020, 2:34 am

Sounds like they and I would get along. Mr S' personality is like that too. Stoic. No fake politeness, no fake smiles and no nonsense. That's typical Russian character too. But it also means those types can be cruel too, so if they don't like you, they won't treat you with respect or be considerate, they will feel free to be as rude as hell. One Russian woman I invited to a party at the US Embassy in St. Petersburg, Russia was so rude and inconsiderate that she wouldn't even let me finish my burrito at the burrito stand even though the party wouldn't start for another 90 min. She was in a rush so she couldn't wait and refused to let me eat first. That was very rude. No woman I know would do that, not even American women would be that rude to a guy. Especially when there's no need to, since the party we were going to didn't start for another 90 min so we had plenty of time to eat or do something else first. That kind of rudeness is unheard of. Would never happen in Asia. So you see, the Russian friendliness has a dark side too, if they don't like you, it gives them license to be rude as hell too.

(That woman's name was Olga Krasnova, so Google can index her name. lol)

Of course, not all Russian females are rude like that. But some are. So you have a lot of extremes in Russia. In America or Asia even rude people have the decency to let you finish your burrito or meal first, and will not mind waiting an extra 15 min or so for you to eat if they are hanging out with you.

Btw, the funny thing is, I talked to an Asian guy with balding hair named Eddie online a few years after I met Olga. He told me he dated her too when I showed him her pics and name. But the thing is, she treated him a lot better than me and even went up to his hotel room. He was Asian too and bald and not even attractive. So I don't get that. Very inexplicable. Maybe like I said, there is some curse or murphy's law working against me, which is why unexplained things that defy logic happen to me like this.

Gsjackson, yeah I may connect good with girls in Serbia. But like Russia, they are likely to be curious about me only, and willing to talk to me over coffee or dinner and willing to show me around their town, etc. But that's it. It's mostly platonic. They aren't gonna be attracted to me because I'm Asian and because murphy's law affects me too, as I mentioned above. But that doesn't mean zero girls will like me. Even in Russia about 1 percent of the girls I met were into me romantically. At least it's not zero percent like in the US. The difference between 0 and 1 percent is huge of course.

But it still means that I gotta weed through a lot of women before I find one that likes me, and if she isn't my type, even then I'm out of luck. So I gotta find that rare girl that likes me and that I am attracted to too. Usually murphy's law only lets me find that when it's too late and I'm about to leave, as what happened in my last week in Russia. I'm not trying to whine or sound negative, just telling the truth, because that's exactly what murphy's law has done to me in the past and in Russia too. So this is REAL experience I'm speaking from, not pessimism or paranoia or delusion. No joke.

But even so, I still have a lot of fun in the process, while enjoying the culture, sites, museums, and flirting with girls. So even if it's just that, it's still a memorable experience too, and one that makes me feel alive.

One thing different about Eastern Europeans and Russians is that they are very curious and ask a lot of questions. Chinese and American women aren't as curious. Plus Euro girls and Russo girls will hang out with a guy even if they're not attracted to him and are not hung up about that, whereas most Chinese or American women are all or nothing, in that if you're not their type they want nothing to do with you. Especially if they are shallow types. Women with more depth like in Russia or Europe will be more open to hanging out with men even if he's not their type.

Btw, I've heard that the further east in Russia you go toward Siberia, the higher the percentage of girls that will be open to dating Asian males. Because Siberia and Eastern Russia is more pro Asian. Just something to note and consider.

Btw gsjackson, when were you in Serbia? Why didn't you write a trip report?
I was in Serbia for almost two months in 2014. Trip report? Sounds too much like work. I'm sure I've dropped the odd comment about Serbia here and there over the years. The people really impressed me, except for a jackass landlord.

Winston, if you're concerned that women won't want to get physical with you, make yourself more physically attractive. How to do so is no great mystery, but it does require time, effort and a bit of physical discomfort. Added benefits -- increased self confidence and better health. You're getting to the age where it's essential that you start doing resistance training, just for your health.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hypermak,

I'm not gonna post your last post as a quote because it's too long and would take up too much space. Well how do you know that invisible forces don't exist? There are countless stories of the supernatural and paranormal. They cannot all be false. Some are compelling and evidenced and experienced by multiple people at the same time. I've posted a lot about this before. Why didn't you consider that?

Also, you do understand that just because you don't believe in something doesn't mean it doesn't exist right?

Why do you act as though I can choose to do anything without interference, as though my mind has no internal conflict and is unified? How come my conscious mind and will is often countermanded by my subconscious or something else, maybe higher self, that overrides my conscious mind and free will? How do you explain that?

For instance, in Cambodia I was really stoked about this bar girl who was sweet as heck and very gorgeous with great looks and vibe. But I was not able to go visit her again even though I wanted to badly. I felt like something wouldn't let me and kept blocking me and would make excuses in my mind. That definitely INTERFERED with my free will. My conscious mind wanted very much to go to her bar and see her again to continue the amazing chemistry and connection I felt with her. But something kept blocking me and NOT allowing me to do what I wanted. Why? How can you explain that? Obviously I did not have full control and my free will was messed with.

Right now I wanna go to the brothels in Taiwan to relieve my loneliness and depression from lack of sex. But every time I try to, I feel a surge of fear and my subconscious mind (or higher self) tells me not to and makes excuses and fills me with anxiety until I give up. Why? Other men can just do what they want. So what is interfering with my free will exactly?

Are you God? If not, how do you know everything? Do you consider that you could be wrong?

Even at the US Embassy when I went there with Dianne, and she threw away our water bottle by mistake and refused to pick it up, I went over to the trash can and tried about 10 or 15 times to pick it up. But something kept blocking me. I kept fighting and arguing with it, but it wouldn't let me. I'm serious! I'm not making this up! I fought with this invisible force for a long time. I don't understand why it wouldn't just let me retrieve the water bottle. The only explanation I could think of was that it wanted me to donate water there as a symbolic gift to the gods or oversouls of the area. I don't know. Maybe it's one of those butterfly effect things, like when a little trivial thing can domino or richochet all over the world and change history or produce a hurricane. Like in the movie "Butterfly Effect" or a theory in physics called "Chaos Theory". So the universe did not allow me to do something trivial because it would upset some hidden balance. I don't know.

But either way, you are wrong in assuming I have 100 percent free will over what I do. Those are just a few examples. Why do you ignore them and not even try to explain them?

Don't you know that the human mind is not unified and free of internal conflicts? There are conflicts between conscious vs subconscious, heart vs mind, ego vs superego, flesh vs spirit, etc. Are you saying you never experience any internal conflict? All your actions and thoughts are unified with your mind, soul and heart all in agreement? lol

It could be that:
1. My mind and psyche are internally fragmented into split personalities or multiple selves. Like a sort of split personality disorder.
2. I have multiple souls residing in me. Or entities possessing me and making me think their thoughts are mine.
3. My mind is being controlled from afar by another person or entity or by ET's or higher beings.

We don't know. You can't rule any of those out. Remember we don't understand the nature of consciousness or the universe, they are mysteries, so anything is possible and those cannot be ruled out, even if you don't personally believe in those possibilities. Do you understand? You can't pretend you know everything and rule those out or dictate what is true or false, because these things are MYSTERIES. Do you understand? Life is full of unsolved mysteries. Why do you pretend to know what's true and what isn't?

No movies are not just entertainment. That's what you're supposed to think. But if you understand the occult world and the elite, you'd know that movies are spellcasting and rituals to the gods, and sun worship too, as well as predictive programming. There is also a natural law that says the sorcerer must let his victim know what he is doing, either in stories or movies, so that if the victim does nothing, the sorcerer is free of karmic consequence. I told you to read this link, so you know reality isn't as simple as you think. You obviously did not read it.

http://www.trickedbythelight.com/tbtl/movies.shtml
"Making movies is casting spells." – Director of Lucifer Rising, Kenneth Anger

"Magic wands were always made out of the wood of a Holly tree. It’s made out of Holly wood. Hollywood is a Druidic establishment and the symbols, the words, the terms, the stories, are designed." -- Jordan Maxwell **
Remember you're not an expert in the occult or sorcery or metaphysics, so don't pretend you know it all in those areas too. Come on.

I don't agree that Serpentza's beautiful Chinese wife was not wanted in China by any man. Of course there are many horny desperate men in China, especially in rural China, who will take any woman. What you mean is that Serpentza's wife could not get a high quality Chinese man, one that is rich, handsome, stable, successful, etc. Not that she can't get any man at all.

If women like Serpentza's wife can't get a good local Chinese man, why didn't she try for ABC's or Asian Americans? Why do all Chinese women either want local Chinese men or foreign white men? What about Asian Americans? We don't fit into either category.

I have considered that the reason I was blocked from China in 2012 to 2014 is because my higher self felt that I would be making a mistake getting seriously attached to a Chinese woman, who would come with all the drawbacks you listed in your post. Do you know what higher self is? It's also known as supergo in Freudian terms or superconsciousness in New Age terms. It knows more than our subconscious mind knows and is like an angel on your shoulder. Anthony Peake calls it our "daemon" which was what the ancient Greeks called it I think.

Btw, Anthony Peake has other explanations, such as that our deja vu may be experiences from our past lives where we have already lived this life before and are trying to avoid making the same mistakes. Or from our other self in a parallel universe that is trying to tell us something or warn us not to make a mistake it made in a parallel reality. Anthony Peake has some groundbreaking theories and insights on consciousness that are mind blowing and captivating, if you want to hear them. A man like that will truly expand your mind and make you see that reality is not as simple as you imagine. See below.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... hony+peake

Well I could find people to connect with in Taipei if I joined New Age groups and stuff. Sure. But I'm nowhere near there. I'm in a place with very primitive people around with closed minds and don't believe in talking to strangers. Come here and see. lol

hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Winston wrote:
July 22nd, 2020, 1:37 pm
Hypermak,

I'm not gonna post your last post as a quote because it's too long and would take up too much space. Well how do you know that invisible forces don't exist? There are countless stories of the supernatural and paranormal. They cannot all be false. Some are compelling and evidenced and experienced by multiple people at the same time. I've posted a lot about this before. Why didn't you consider that?

Also, you do understand that just because you don't believe in something doesn't mean it doesn't exist right?
I have never stated that I hold the ultimate truth, I am just trying to give you an alternative, simpler explanation based on my experiences and those of the people I met.
Winston wrote:
Why do you act as though I can choose to do anything without interference, as though my mind has no internal conflict and is unified? How come my conscious mind and will is often countermanded by my subconscious or something else, maybe higher self, that overrides my conscious mind and free will? How do you explain that?
Again, let me put a massive disclaimer that I am not a psychiatrist or an expert in the occult and these are just my opinions. I thought this was the point of a discussion forum, to share different point of views and be challenged.

If you are alone in Taiwan, without any moral obligations to do or not to do something, you are more free than most. You are not married, from what I understand Dianne lets you free to do whatever you want and, as I can read from other posts, you do have sufficient money in your bank account. You don't have a 9-5 job to wake up and commute to. You are more free than perhaps 98% of the world population, believe me.

The realistic constraints of today are the Covid lockdown, which won't allow you to fly around the world freely. It's a real bugger, but hopefully it won't drag on past the summer. Hopefully. And, for some, this lockdown is a godsend: I don't have to do much work, I get full pay and spend my time training staff, meeting 2 beautiful girls and and writing on an anonymous forum :) This is not to brag, just to tell you what most people would do given a challenge: make the best out of it!
Winston wrote:
For instance, in Cambodia I was really stoked about this bar girl who was sweet as heck and very gorgeous with great looks and vibe. But I was not able to go visit her again even though I wanted to badly. I felt like something wouldn't let me and kept blocking me and would make excuses in my mind. That definitely INTERFERED with my free will. My conscious mind wanted very much to go to her bar and see her again to continue the amazing chemistry and connection I felt with her. But something kept blocking me and NOT allowing me to do what I wanted. Why? How can you explain that? Obviously I did not have full control and my free will was messed with.
Have you ever thought that your subconscious is just the sum of your fears, or phobias? Maybe you are feeling insecure around her, or you're afraid of letting yourself go too much and pissing too much money on her. Perhaps a part of you knows that the "chemistry" with the Cambodian prostitute was just a front for a well-trained sex worker, and longs for something more serious and meaningful.

If you stop for a moment and assume that there are no dark forces, just parts of you that talk to each other, perhaps all you need to do is stop and listen. Ask yourself "why" you have two (or more) conflicting views about something. All of us have a rational side and an emotional side, and perhaps more. Listening to your instincts and emotions is often the right thing to do, but then it's a good idea to listen to the rational mind, or "rationalise".

Perhaps the "dark force" that you feel is just one of your fears or, even more simply, your rational mind speaking. It doesn't have to be an evil entity or an external force. I think it's simply different sides of you talking. I am no expert but my common sense tells me that this is perfectly normal and all one has to do is learn to listen to all these sides, like you listen to different speakers talking in a debate, and decide which of these speakers are giving you the best advice, on a case by case basis.
Winston wrote:
Right now I wanna go to the brothels in Taiwan to relieve my loneliness and depression from lack of sex. But every time I try to, I feel a surge of fear and my subconscious mind (or higher self) tells me not to and makes excuses and fills me with anxiety until I give up. Why? Other men can just do what they want. So what is interfering with my free will exactly?

Are you God? If not, how do you know everything? Do you consider that you could be wrong?
Well, here's another case. Sex is something that plays on your instincts, on your body, not on your mind. It's not something your rational mind should have anything interesting to say about, besides the usual "wear a condom" and "find a decent girl who doesn't charge too much". As you your`self say, it's a good way to relieve stress from overworking, loneliness and depression. So...

Do it without overthinking! True, sometime having a friend siding you helps but this is something you could well do on your own. Just train yourself to shut down the parts of you that tend to rationalise, overthink and attribute your lack of resolve to complicated esoteric theories.

It's simply a game of chess between different parts of you but the outcome needs to be beneficial to you (body, mind and spirit). If you know that visiting a prostitute is going to help you with you current mental state (lonely, depressed etc.) then just follow your instinct, shut up all the other "speakers" and listen to the one telling you to "just go".
Winston wrote:
Even at the US Embassy when I went there with Dianne, and she threw away our water bottle by mistake and refused to pick it up, I went over to the trash can and tried about 10 or 15 times to pick it up. But something kept blocking me. I kept fighting and arguing with it, but it wouldn't let me. I'm serious! I'm not making this up! I fought with this invisible force for a long time. I don't understand why it wouldn't just let me retrieve the water bottle. The only explanation I could think of was that it wanted me to donate water there as a symbolic gift to the gods or oversouls of the area. I don't know. Maybe it's one of those butterfly effect things, like when a little trivial thing can domino or richochet all over the world and change history or produce a hurricane. Like in the movie "Butterfly Effect" or a theory in physics called "Chaos Theory". So the universe did not allow me to do something trivial because it would upset some hidden balance. I don't know.
That's a very interesting and romantic explanation. Here's a simpler one: you know that picking up something from the trash may expose your hands to all sorts of garbage waste and bacteria, which may not go away by simply washing your hands or arms afterwards. All of this for a used bottle of water that was probably worth a dollar. It could have been an invisible force eager to trigger a "butterfly effect" or..."common sense Winston" doing a simple cost-benefit analysis and concluding that "he simply couldn't be bothered".

Of course it was a bit wasteful to throw a half-full water bottle but I guess Dianne didn't do it will ill intentions.
Winston wrote:
But either way, you are wrong in assuming I have 100 percent free will over what I do. Those are just a few examples. Why do you ignore them and not even try to explain them?
As you can see I am trying to explain them and the explanations can be a lot simpler than the elaborate theories you have in mind.
Winston wrote:
Don't you know that the human mind is not unified and free of internal conflicts? There are conflicts between conscious vs subconscious, heart vs mind, ego vs superego, flesh vs spirit, etc. Are you saying you never experience any internal conflict? All your actions and thoughts are unified with your mind, soul and heart all in agreement? lol

It could be that:
1. My mind and psyche are internally fragmented into split personalities or multiple selves. Like a sort of split personality disorder.
2. I have multiple souls residing in me. Or entities possessing me and making me think their thoughts are mine.
3. My mind is being controlled from afar by another person or entity or by ET's or higher beings.
I absolutely agree that our mind is not unified and consists of different, often independent, parts holding different views and pushing you in different directions. It's absolutely normal to have conflicting ideas and be stopped in your steps by these conflicting ideas.

What's less normal is for an adult not to be able to control these ideas, to "moderate" all these speakers of the internal debate and choose which one you should pay attention to. I think your problem here is that you prefer to have very exotic and elaborate theories to explain something that is very simple and very obvious. Maybe you should focus your effort in learning to listen the different views and balance them. Be in control, like a host or moderator should be in charge of the debate, regardless of the clash of opinions.
Winston wrote:
We don't know. You can't rule any of those out. Remember we don't understand the nature of consciousness or the universe, they are mysteries, so anything is possible and those cannot be ruled out, even if you don't personally believe in those possibilities. Do you understand? You can't pretend you know everything and rule those out or dictate what is true or false, because these things are MYSTERIES. Do you understand? Life is full of unsolved mysteries. Why do you pretend to know what's true and what isn't?
Yes, I understand. It's nice and exciting to think of life as a series of fascinating and mysterious events. The weird and wonderful may always be around the corner, hidden in plain view. Unfortunately, when one lands on reality again, they have to admit that the vast majority of life events are a lot more menial and formulaic. And there is nothing wrong with that.

By all means continue to pursue your interest in these theories and ideas, but don't let them influence your daily life, which is not a movie and based on a far, far simpler set of choices and actions.
Winston wrote:
No movies are not just entertainment. That's what you're supposed to think. But if you understand the occult world and the elite, you'd know that movies are spellcasting and rituals to the gods, and sun worship too, as well as predictive programming. There is also a natural law that says the sorcerer must let his victim know what he is doing, either in stories or movies, so that if the victim does nothing, the sorcerer is free of karmic consequence. I told you to read this link, so you know reality isn't as simple as you think. You obviously did not read it.

"Magic wands were always made out of the wood of a Holly tree. It’s made out of Holly wood. Hollywood is a Druidic establishment and the symbols, the words, the terms, the stories, are designed." -- Jordan Maxwell **
Remember you're not an expert in the occult or sorcery or metaphysics, so don't pretend you know it all in those areas too. Come on.
I did read something about Hollywood's roots and nature as the world's most powerful mind manipulation machinery.

It's no rocket science that the movie industry, especially the US movie industry, has always been a very powerful tool to influence minds. The US government and its more or less dark apparati have always funded specific movies or movie genres to trigger a specific effects on the population. Or sometimes, more simply, writers and producers "felt the wind" and created cinema that embraced the fears and desires of the general population at that given moment.

If you watch a movie and you come out of the cinema with more questions and ideas than you had when you went in, then it means its makers did a very good job. Yet, the reality of a movie should never be mixed with our own daily reality. Can you imagine what world it would be, if we always acted based on the last movie we watched? :)

Let's enjoy the movies but, at the same time, let's not forget that reality is a lot less eventful and needs decisions and behaviours that have very little to do with the esoteric, the supernatural and the metaphysic.
Winston wrote:
I don't agree that Serpentza's beautiful Chinese wife was not wanted in China by any man. Of course there are many horny desperate men in China, especially in rural China, who will take any woman. What you mean is that Serpentza's wife could not get a high quality Chinese man, one that is rich, handsome, stable, successful, etc. Not that she can't get any man at all.

If women like Serpentza's wife can't get a good local Chinese man, why didn't she try for ABC's or Asian Americans? Why do all Chinese women either want local Chinese men or foreign white men? What about Asian Americans? We don't fit into either category.

For what I know, both Serpentza (real name Winston, like you) and his wife met in Shenzhen, not a rural place. Perhaps she considered herself of higher quality to date one of those lonely desperate men. I think what Serpetnza admitted to is that, since approval from immediate family is so fundamental for a woman to be able to date and marry a foreigner, her divorcee status what something that relaxed her family strict requirements and convinced them that, if no quality Chinese man could want her, she might as well as be with a foreigner.

The dating market in China is very, very competitive, like everything else. Both men and women have high expectations, sort of like in the US or UK. Plus, families are overly nosy and are a much bigger part of the relationship decision than they would be in the US or UK.

This leads to the following point you made.
Winston wrote:
I have considered that the reason I was blocked from China in 2012 to 2014 is because my higher self felt that I would be making a mistake getting seriously attached to a Chinese woman, who would come with all the drawbacks you listed in your post. Do you know what higher self is? It's also known as supergo in Freudian terms or superconsciousness in New Age terms. It knows more than our subconscious mind knows and is like an angel on your shoulder. Anthony Peake calls it our "daemon" which was what the ancient Greeks called it I think.

Btw, Anthony Peake has other explanations, such as that our deja vu may be experiences from our past lives where we have already lived this life before and are trying to avoid making the same mistakes. Or from our other self in a parallel universe that is trying to tell us something or warn us not to make a mistake it made in a parallel reality. Anthony Peake has some groundbreaking theories and insights on consciousness that are mind blowing and captivating, if you want to hear them. A man like that will truly expand your mind and make you see that reality is not as simple as you imagine. See below.

Well I could find people to connect with in Taipei if I joined New Age groups and stuff. Sure. But I'm nowhere near there. I'm in a place with very primitive people around with closed minds and don't believe in talking to strangers. Come here and see. lol
Well, there you go, another case. A part of you was still believing in the fairy tale of the young, pretty and devoted Chinese girl, sort of "an improved version of a Filipina". OK, so now you call that mind that pushed you away the "higher self". At least you're recognising it's something that belongs to you and not to some external force that lives in another dimension.

That "higher self" was probably just your rational mind, telling you that there is overwhelming evidence that the quality girls are nowhere to be found and those you were meeting and dating, from dating sites, were the leftovers of the leftovers: girls who were not only not so attractive but mentally unstable, or with higher than the sky expectations.

I think we can conclude that your rational mind gave you good advice. You might have felt as if this part of you was in the way of you achieving your "China love dream" when, in fact, it was only reminding you that reality is not exactly a dream.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Winston wrote:
Hypermak,

It could be that:

Wiseton this poster show pattern that he show before under public duende that he think he know all know everything even you proving him real truth many time that he wrongful and so obvious for all but he has thickhead so even you proof to him you are right he never ever get and just argue argue nothings nonsenses always try oneupings

see he just become more like contrarian because he retireman with nothing except life on forum to pretend be great here see the duende and contrarian all can do is bicker arguing all day all time on dumwit silly topic

man like you wiseton with real purposeful idea generator truth seeking can not be forum all time like public duende and contrarian because you have realife of importance so here is the idea that is...

give contrarian expat and public duende separated space for special retirement bored man bickerings for they can entertainment each other with silly arguings over nonsenses and maybe if other aboarder acting too arument obsessed with no life they also can alow to joing the contrarian duende special group for retire chess play barbershop back in day talkings life reviews through petty egomania bickerings so wiseton is this good idea not let these sillyman distrct happy aboard mainline forum

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

hypermak wrote:
July 22nd, 2020, 6:31 pm

Well, there you go, another case. A part of you was still believing in the fairy tale of the young, pretty and devoted Chinese girl, sort of "an improved version of a Filipina". OK, so now you call that mind that pushed you away the "higher self". At least you're recognising it's something that belongs to you and not to some external force that lives in another dimension.

That "higher self" was probably just your rational mind, telling you that there is overwhelming evidence that the quality girls are nowhere to be found and those you were meeting and dating, from dating sites, were the leftovers of the leftovers: girls who were not only not so attractive but mentally unstable, or with higher than the sky expectations.

I think we can conclude that your rational mind gave you good advice. You might have felt as if this part of you was in the way of you achieving your "China love dream" when, in fact, it was only reminding you that reality is not exactly a dream.
Stop because you distracting and disturbing creative energy of bossman with your petyman lies and falsity believings that wiseon proofing many time before to know how you talk from dumwit anus so go back to your other obsesion contrarian who match you because bossman wiseton way out of your iq and intuition legue and speak beyond your narrow understand so again go back to contrarian because that is where you belonging with other no life retire aborder and please stop doubt wiseton or he can ban you again for he has power here never forget this public duende

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hypermak and Spencer,
Here's something interesting and noteworthy for you to consider that I posted in another thread. See here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=36768&p=342806#p342806

Also @hypermak and @Yohan, did you see my earlier questions to you here: viewtopic.php?&p=342727#p342727

Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Winston wrote:
July 23rd, 2020, 11:46 am
Hypermak and Spencer,
Here's something interesting and noteworthy for you to consider that I posted in another thread. See here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=36768&p=342806#p342806

Also @hypermak and @Yohan, did you see my earlier questions to you here: viewtopic.php?&p=342727#p342727
Yes wiseton exotica east nations promisland for you we see so many deep slav souls there feel inside you how you posesion sincere ever truth seek nature even you the 1 in million asiaman have special carisma so so different from present phisical homeland dullard boring taiwan for those people never can see who really you are and wiseton this is only losing for 1 dimenson taiwan for the sage pofit not be loved and never understood in homeland

we true loyal aborders full support your europe spirtbond that base of happy aboard founding creation please never ever listen no sayor public duende ego think know all but truth he just faker and 100% antitruther so no need care this sad litleman public duende who only come for cheapy nosense argues and he not have realife nomore just retire bored bitter now he even obsesion contarian who best fit soulmate to him since both living fake life on happy aboard forum hoy hoy hoy

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
July 23rd, 2020, 11:46 am
Winston wrote:
July 21st, 2020, 4:03 am
Yohan wrote:
July 21st, 2020, 12:27 am
This discussion about Taiwan is going on for too long. More or less all what could be said has been said already.
I don't know what else to say but that this thread is going on for too long...
Well Yohan, if you feel this discussion has gone on too long, you are free to bow out of it any time you like.
Yes, I need a break now...
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Question for any visitors or expats in Taiwan:

Do you ever feel lonely and alienated here? Or do you feel social connection? That's a more specific question than asking "Do you find Taiwan friendly?" because that's too broad and people will tend to answer yes just to be polite. I don't get how other foreigners tolerate Taiwan. Don't they ever feel lonely, alienated and disconnected too? I mean, how can you not when everyone ignores you here and treats you like you don't exist and all the women/girls NEVER ever make any eye contact with you at all, not even once?! They are stone cold, and super closed/uptight/repressed/shy/withdrawn/gutless, perhaps the most out of all the countries in the world.

Remember the city I'm in is not cosmopolitan like Taipei, so there are very few English speakers and hardly any foreigners here. It's very alienating down here, you are lucky you're not here. Unless you have a wife here or family here, you will be very alienated and lonely in southern Taiwan, because the locals seem to have zero interest in meeting new people or making new friends, no matter how extroverted or outgoing you are. I feel like a ghost here, like I don't exist, which I can't stand. You know what I mean? It's nothing like Philippines or Thailand or SE Asia. Totally different world and vibe here. It's more like Japan here than China. Super repressed and restrictive, no self-expression allowed, so you can't be yourself. Perfect example of how the social culture can take away your freedom, not the government, something Americans don't understand because to them, freedom is defined by government control and voting/democracy.

Even the couchsurfers here have no interest in meeting up, they all want to be left alone. And most of the foreigners here are withdrawn and shy too, like they are afraid to talk to anyone, as if they've become "Taiwanized" and no longer like regular normal foreigners. They are nothing like the western expats in Philippines I hang out with everyday. You know what I mean?

Plus even when you do meet people here, it's hard to connect with them, because there's almost nothing to talk about, and nothing in common, hence no chemistry or connection. The people here are on a totally different zone/wavelength. Not broad minded at all, very few or no interests, not much to say, very bland, devoid of personality and soulless. Very sad. You know what I mean? At least America has beautiful nature and landscapes and the folks in small towns are friendly. I've found that many foreigners here feel the same way, but are afraid to tell anyone about it, because to talk about feeling lonely/alienated carries a negative/loser stigma and is not politically correct either.

So you see, the problem here is twofold. It's not just about not being able to meet people and being ignored by everyone like you don't exist, it's even worse than that, because even when you do meet people here, or get introduced to people here, there's NEVER any chemistry or connection, nothing in common, etc. So how can you possibly be friends with someone here when there's nothing to talk about? Even if you have good conversation skills, the problem is there's nothing to work with, because Taiwanese women tend to be super bland, soulless and devoid of personality. Not broad minded at all, but very narrow and small minded. I've never understood how Taiwanese couples connect.

I don't know. Maybe they are just on a totally different wavelength or zone, one that is super repressed, closed, withdrawn, and impossible to connect with, no matter how extroverted or outgoing you are. Either that, or there's some kind of supernatural curse on me in Taiwan. Either that, or the movie "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" has LITERALLY happened here in Taiwan (and perhaps America too) hence everyone is alien to me and I am alien to everyone else too, because I'm one of the last real humans left with a soul whereas everyone else has been cloned and de-souled. (very scary thought)

onethousandknives
Junior Poster

Post by onethousandknives »

If we're gonna brag, when I came at a healthy weight to TW in 2016 numerous girls kept saying 帥哥 (shuàigē/handsome man) when I walked next to them on the subway or at the gym. I even had one girl taking pictures of me at the gym. However, though I had a GF in Vietnam, I felt pretty much invisible to girls when I came back fairly overweight in 2019, compared to 2016 feeling like a total rockstar. So if you want an answer to your problems in Taiwan, it could be as simple as that, I did feel treated worse and more ignored compared to when I was a healthy weight, not just by girls, but even little things like store service and that sort of thing.

I brought it up in the other thread, but basically Taiwan is autistic like me and I like it for that reason. But beyond that, my reasons for wanting to be there is it's a million times more liveable of a place than USA, or the more third world Asian countries full of pollution, crime, etc. It is beautiful to hike, ride around on a bike, go to the beach, etc, as well. Tainan has nicer beaches than Florida with almost no people on a lot of days. It's not like Vietnam where everything's covered in trash and you can't even see stars in the sky at night from pollution, nor see a blue sky during the day.