How can Taiwan be "friendly" if no one wants to be your friend?! 10 Reasons Why Taiwan is NOT friendly!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: How can Taiwan be "friendly" if no one wants to be your friend?! 10 Reasons Why Taiwan is NOT friendly!

Post by Winston »

I got a question. If Taiwan is a free country like everyone says, then how come whenever i say that Taiwanese are cold and closed and exclude others by nature, many people get offended and move to ostracize and condemn me? As if I've violated some type of taboo or unspoken rule? Taiwanese women especially detest it and get repulsed by such observations and immediately cut me off for it (not that they were ever my friends in the first place).

So my question is: how can Taiwan be a "free country" if im not allowed to be honest and tell the truth? Especially about something as obvious as the blue sky? Doesn't make sense of course.

Anyone can see that Taiwanese are cold, closed, uptight, socially exclusive, strict and serious people. Definitely not open at all. Even in the US u can see this among the taiwanese community. They are nothing like the wild freespirited people u see in brazil, colombia, costa rica or spain. No way jose. Thats just how NE Asians are - cold, closed, serious, uptight, workaholic, etc. Not cool at all.

Furthermore why am i the only one who dares to openly state such obvious truths? How can that be? Its like I'm the only one who says the sky is blue. Very baffling. Is it because i am wrong? If so how and why? I find that one third of foreigners who have been to Taiwan agree with me. But of course those that agree usually leave Taiwan and never return. They dont have family that ties them there.

I am like the child that says "the emperor has no clothes". It doesnt make me bad or wrong or negative, just honest in calling a spade a spade. The child who says the emperor is naked is not being negative and neither am i. My friends will all tell u that im friendly, outgoing, open and have a positive vibe. Likable in other words. So the problem cant be me.

But the thing is, we are all programmed to blame ourselves if we dont fit in or are excluded from society. Even if its not our fault and theres nothing wrong with us, theres still the herd assumption that the misfit is always the problem, even if its not really true. Its part of our programming. Thats why many who agree with me about Taiwan or America dont know how to articulate their feelings because theyre programmed to blame themselves and look for the problem within themselves, even if the problem is not actually there. So most people who feel the same way cannot say what i say openly.

Also keep in mind that if u dont connect with most people in a given society that doesnt make u a loser, simply because connection and chemistry is NOT a choice. Its just a reality. Some things mix well like ketchup and fries and some dont. Its not a choice. Just a fact of life. If chocolate and ketchup dont mix its not anyones fault, they just arent meant to mix. It has nothing to do with being winners or losers like many shallow, superficial, narrow, judgemental asians and americans assume. Those types are stupid and wrong and dont see the big picture. As someone said "God must love stupid people, he made so many of them."

For example when u first met your best friend or soulmate there was instant chemistry and connection right? It wasnt a choice. It just happened. See what i mean? Nothing to do with winners or losers like stupid people assume.

Keep in mind too that if u are cold, closed and exclusive yourself u will see nothing wrong with others who are the same as u. Thats only natural. Only those who are the opposite, like me, will see something wrong with it and not vibe with it. That has to be a factor too.

When im with kindred spirits i can be myself and my confidence soars. Its not my fault that i have no kindred spirits in taiwan. Never did. Never vibed with taiwanese. They've always been awkward, weird, soulless, lifeless, and carried a dark energy in their aura that made it impossible for me to feel comfortable or confident around them, and didnt allow me to be myself either. Its hard to put all that into words. But u get the idea if ur smart, aware, empathic and sensitive.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: How can Taiwan be "friendly" if no one wants to be your friend?! 10 Reasons Why Taiwan is NOT friendly!

Post by Winston »

Interesting discovery and observation i related to Rock:

Rock, heres something interesting that proves my dad and cousin alice wrong. Janices ex boyfriend Andi, a german guy who is intellectual and into conspiracy theories too, told me he gets treated well in Taiwan and women on dating sites reply to him in Taiwan. See the chat screenshots below.

My dad and Alice said that the reason taiwanese dont connect with me or accept me is that im too intellectual for them. But the thing is, Andi is too, he js into conspiracies and deep topics and alternative truth too, yet he gets treated decently and well in Taiwan. See the screenshots below. So that makes no sense. Plus andi is not even good looking. He looks like a backpacker on a budget. He doesnt even look like he has money. How can this be?

This just goes to show that it aint always about looks or money. Some people are liked for no reason and some are disliked for no reason. Its a real mystery like henry king said.

Basically if people like u it doesnt matter if u are a geek, nerd or intellectual or deep. Its only if they dont like u that those things are used against u to justify their dislike of you.

So the cause cannot be pinned down to something simple or logical or consistent right? So again my dad was wrong, just as i suspected. So was alice.

It could be that some people are cursed too. Or their soul energy or karma just repels mainstream people. Remember that people can sense in your aura what u are even if u act nice and normal.

Remember dusty said that if he flirts with american girls they think he's a creep. But when his friend or brother flirts with them, they think its ok because they like them. So basically if they like u then its ok for u to flirt or whatever. So its not your actions that make u creepy its who u are. Very subjective and biased.

Have u ever been dislike for shunned for no reason at all? Sucks doesnt it? How do u explain such things?

As i said before some guys can treat women like shit and they will keep coming back to them. Other guys like me and alex can have a good heart and soul yet our women will break up with us over something trivial like a misunderstanding, even if its not our fault. Makes no logical sense.

Alexs excuse for not having a girlfriend or lover is that he has no money. However there are men with similar faces to Alex who are bad boys with shaved heads, tattoos, and act like assholes, who are able to get women easily and naturally. Even if they have no money. How can u explain that? So u see it cannot always be about looks or money. Its very mysterious.

But not all bad boys get women easily. Some probably get rejected and shunned too. So theres no consistent formula or factor that explains everything. Right? How do u explain that?

This is further evidenced by the fact that most american women who are married say that their husband was not even their type when they first met him. This means that its not all about looks after all.

So this whole looks and money thing seems to be overrated and perhaps a myth too right? What do u think?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Addendum:

Also being a freespirit or freethinker alone doesnt get u shunned or disliked. Thats just an excuse misfits use. The truth is if people like you it doesnt matter. For example john lennon and george carlin were freespirits yet people liked them and thought they were cool. If i said the stuff they said id be shunned and itd be used against me. Another example, if JFK said "make america great again" and opposed the establishment people would still love him because they like him. But if donald trump says that then many people use it against him because they dislike his personality. So it all depends on who u are it seems, not what u say or do.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Brilliant deep insightful observation about taiwanese people by the greek guy. Do u understand what he means?

Gianni:

"That likeness argument is very superficial and product of a simplistic (not simple). There is diference between likeness and the dark rejection of human beings. There is a crippleling element placed in taiwanese by their culture, a subdevelopment on the psychological level, a deep fear mixed with disgust for everything that resembles any kind of risk or contradiction. This is kot juat a "likeness" issue. Its much deeper, darker and spiritually significant. I have lived in diferent countries, interacted with all the diferent cultures and being liked and disliked but the taiwanese phenomenon has nothing to do with that. There is a deep seeded totalitarian emotional self destructing retardation being placed in the cultural core of every person making them liable to the simplest of mistakes. Therefore the culture doesnt allow real personal development through trial and error. A taiwanese person is doomed to "do the right thing" or not do absolhtely anything. There are no alternative routes. Watchimg the homeless or the priviledged rich taiwanese i see the same cripleling retardation rooted in both of these classes. An emotional , spiritual and cognitive handicap making them the perfect tktalitarian slaves of their own being. This is not just about "likeness". This is a spiritual cancer at its best, the dream of the most sophisticated totalitarian dream, a self censored individual willing to censor everyone else who threatens the valuation of his own self spiritual censorship. A bottom up complex system of burned spiritual cards who are holding eberything together by not allowing any oxygen to enter that sealed space. If you are in, you have to burn yourself out and comply otherwise you will be suffocated effective immediately. To all of those who claim that its just about "likeness", they are either dumb or succesfully emotionally castrated from the most fundamental truth. Its not about " likeness". Its just f***ed up."

My reply:

Yes that's true. theres a much deeper problem here than like or dislike. But its hard to put into words. I can easily sense that something is off and unnatural about taiwan. But hard to put into words. I cant put a finger on it.

How come other foreigners and westerners dont say anything about taiwan except "its nice. Its free. Its a democracy." Etc? They dont see the stuff we see? Surely they see something is wrong or off about taiwan and taiwanese but they act as if everything is normal. Why?

Btw do u mean that Taiwanese shun us not just because they dislike us but because we do not conform to "the right way" that they rigidly adhere to? So they must eject us because we dont conform to their strict rigid ways?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

To Alice and Andi:

Key question. If im not allowed to talk to strangers or talk to people in taiwan unless its for business, otherwise i feel like a creep and criminal, then how the hell am i supposed to make friends in Taiwan? Thats the key question. Do u have an answer?

I cant just use my social skills or be outgoing, because that doesnt work. The social skills that work in other countries dont work in Taiwan. Its a different matrix and universe. Im sure you know that. Is it your claim that most Taiwanese are generally open and friendly and that only winston wu says otherwise? Is that your position? If so then i must be hallucinating everything i see right? If not then how do i make friends in Taiwan naturally with the flow, without trying to go against the flow or putting a square peg in a round hole?

Can u explain? This is an important key question that can solve the mystery and dilemma if u can give me a logical rational answer. How can u logically reconcile or resolve the above? Can u try your best and give an honest rational explanation or answer? Thanks.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw i dont get something Rock. We all know that strangers in Taiwan dont talk to each other unless its business or some ulterior motive and girls do not like being cold approached. And if u try to flirt u will be seen as a creep and feel a cold chill down your spine like i experience when i do. Even Randy agrees with me on this.

So why is it then that Rock and many others consider Taiwan to be "very open and friendly and social"? Can u explain that Rock? It seems like a direct contradiction. Can you reconcile this or clarify it Rock? Ive been wondering about this since 2009. How can a culture be open and friendly if u cant talk to anyone without feeling like a creep or criminal? Thats a huge contradiction. Yet in Rock's mind and most peoples minds, Taiwan is open and friendly and easy to make friends, and Winston Wu is the only crazy guy to say otherwise. How can that be??????? (Dumbfounded and baffled)

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Henry King and Gianni:

Have you noticed that even when you go to a nice restaurant in Taiwan, and the waitress is polite and courteous to you, that you still feel a bit awkward, because you can still sense her self-hating Taiwanese vibe which is like a dark negative vortex that drains your spirit and life force like a vacuum cleaner? It's weird, but that's the best way to put it. Very awkward indeed.

I've also noticed that in some countries i dont mind crowds, but not in others. So if someone asks me if i like crowds i will say yes and no because:

When I'm in crowded places in Taiwan, it's bad energy because its like I'm surrounded by many vacuum cleaners with negative vortexes sucking out my spirit and energy and making me feel like crap! It's a terrible feeling! But hard to describe and taboo and abnormal to talk about. Hence you can't tell anyone the truth about it.

I guess that means I don't have a Taiwanese soul at all and the soul I do have just isn't compatible with Taiwan, even if I were more handsome or attractive.

I'll bet that if I were in India, which is a spiritual holistic country that resonates with old souls and philosophers like me, I could be in crowds and not get bad vibes. In the Philippines I can be in a crowd too and not be drained or get a bad vibe, because the people there have a positive sweet vibe. In Russia I can be in crowds and feel fine too, because Russians tend to be very soulful and confident and fearless, so their energy feels positive to me.

But in Taiwan or America, crowds are draining to me. Americans tend to have a toxic, competitive, paranoid and judgmental vibe, which doesn't feel good. And Taiwanese have a negative vortex and self-hating negative vibe (no offense to any of them, it's just true). Zboy1 felt this way too, so I'm not crazy or the only one. So being in a crowd in Taiwan is like having thousands of vacuum cleaners trying to suck out my soul and energy. It's terrible. Makes me feel like crap.

That's why in some countries I can be around large crowds ok but not others. So it's not me, it's the vibe of the people and culture. Normies don't get that. Normies think it's all about social skills, but it isn't. Especially since social skills that work in one country do not work in another, especially if you don't fit the culture or resonate with it. This explains why I can be comfortable in large crowds in Philippines, Russia and most likely India too, but not in Taiwan or America. This proves that the problem cannot all be me, as normies falsely assume.

onethousandknives
Junior Poster

Re: How can Taiwan be "friendly" if no one wants to be your friend? 10 Reasons Why Taiwan is Unfriendly

Post by onethousandknives »

Winston wrote:
January 9th, 2021, 3:03 am
I saw the lady president of taiwan on youtube saying that taiwan is free and everyone is allowed to be themselves. Yeah right. Thats a lie. Sure u wont be arrested for being weird or eccentric in taiwan. But u will definitely be socially ostracized. Thats for sure. Because Taiwanese stricly like normies and square people only. U can feel it in any taiwanese group. Theres a vibe that says "you better be square and normal and non-controversial or pretend to be".

Someone replied:

"Its total control. There is no need to enforce anything since people are willingly slaves. Its a succesful slavery experiment. Enslave them from the inside."

So true and sad. Yet the media never talks about this. All it does is accuse china and north korea of lacking freedom. Never taiwan or japan.
I think Taiwanese were much more individual than Vietnamese. They usually had hobbies and things they seriously enjoyed doing. There's also all the variants of Western subculture like punks, goths, rockers, skaters, etc, etc. In Vietnam there really wasn't either, people married young in their mid 20s and had families, worked a ton, and usually had no hobbies and would make $2000 a year and spend a grand of it on a new iPhone while their house fell apart and their teeth rotted away. In Taiwan I saw more people with bland clothes and a $200 HTC or Asus phone despite making more money.

Taiwan and Japan are almost the only places in Asia with any sort of big rock music scenes. Even Korea killed rock music due to being countercultural and not encouraging a happy polite consooooooooooomer society.

I don't think Taiwanese are squares, they just have generally more introverted and reserved personalities, and if you mesh with that, you do. Vietnamese I found were sort of total duds in conversation or making real connections.

That said, I do have suspicions about Tsai and the DPP personally (though I'd love for them to give me an ARC to shill on the internet, haha) in the realm of civil liberties and doing things like banning the KMT Party logo and trying to erase any mention of Chiang Kai Shek. At the same time, her and her party regardless are the best hope in keeping Taiwan free from forced unification with the mainland.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@onethousandknives,

Taipei is cosmopolitan, it's not the whole of Taiwan. Duh. Come down here to Chiayi. EVERYONE is SQUARE. If you came here, you'd see what I mean. NOT ONE person is outgoing. NOT ONE. Except for the elderly. But none of the young folks are. If you aren't square and aren't a zombie here you are a FREAK. It's weirder than the Twilight Zone. I swear!

Taiwanese aren't introverted. They are just zombies. Introverts usually have intelligent inner lives and opinions. I usually vibe with introverts. Most people here on this forum are introverts. Introverts aren't shy. That's a myth. They tend to be talkative to me because they sense a genuine soul. But Taiwanese do NOT have deep intelligent opinions and observations like we do. Haven't you noticed??? Go on YouTube, show me any Taiwanese girl with intelligent deep opinions or that is intellectual at all. You won't find any. Hence they aren't introverts, just simpletons. In contrast, I can show you countless WHITE girls on YouTube who talk about intellectual and deeper topics, they do movie reviews and book reviews and stuff. Go on YouTube and see for yourself.

Are you joking? Why do you deny what's obvious like the blue sky?

People in Sweden and Switzerland are reserved too but you can have a normal conversation with them without feeling awkward. Why can't you do that in Taiwan? Can you explain?

What do you look like btw?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this white girl who thinks Taiwan is the FRIENDLIEST country in the world! WTF? That's like saying the Nazis are the most Jew loving people on the planet! Totally insane! The comments in her comments section were mixed. Many said Taiwanese are racist, but many agreed with her. WTF?

https://www.neverendingfootsteps.com/ta ... ple-world/

Comment I posted in her blog:

WTF?! Taiwan is the FRIENDLIEST country in the world! WTF? That's like saying the Nazis are the most Jew loving people on the planet! Totally insane! The girl Lauren Juliff is 1000 percent WRONG, I swear to God! Taiwanese are super cold and closed. Anyone who goes there can see that, especially down south here in Chiayi. It's IMPOSSIBLE to make any friends, I swear. To even try to feels illegal and awkward and unnatural, everyone is SUPER DUPER CLOSED 1000 percent I swear! Come here and see.

I have zero real friends here, only acquaintances, but in other countries like the Philippines I have a lot of friends and dates and good times and good vibes. So the problem is NOT me nor the fault mine. You cannot choose to connect with people you don't. Connection is NOT a choice. Especially if Taiwanese don't wanna connect with you, it cannot be your fault. If it's not natural, you can't force it to happen or fit a square peg into a round hole. So no, not being able to connect with a specific group or culture like Taiwan does NOT make you a loser as stupid narrow people claim. It's not a choice and not everything is meant to mix, for example chocolate and ketchup don't mix, but that's not due to choice or fault, they simply aren't meant to mix.

Also, I have a lot of charm and charisma so I usually meet people everywhere I go, in normal countries that is. In Europe or Russia for example, I meet people even while taking a stroll in the park or walking to the grocery store. No joke. My website contains tons or proof of this. So the problem definitely is NOT ME. Sorry you naysayers. Yes I am charming and outgoing and have charisma, but it only works in normal countries where people are open and social. And I am confident and not afraid to talk to strangers and look them in the eye too, unlike Taiwanese who always live in fear and paranoia and never make eye contact. So the problem can't be me. My charm and charisma does work in a lot of countries yes, but not Taiwan, because Taiwan is like KRYPTONITE is to Superman, its grim sour repressed self-hating vibe TAKES AWAY any charm or charisma you have, especially if you're Asian and NOT a zombie, which makes you a FREAK in Taiwan, because anyone with a real soul and isn't a zombie will feel like a FREAK in Taiwan. It's weirder than the Twilight Zone. If you don't believe me, come and see, don't take my word for it.

How do you folks in Taiwan not get depressed or isolated? I don't get it. Everyone is super CLOSED, REPRESSED, SOULLESS and like a zombie. If you aren't a ZOMBIE in Taiwan, then you are a FREAK. I swear! It's weirder than the Twilight Zone and super AWKWARD too! Why the hell does God allow a place like Taiwan to exist?!

I hate constantly feeling like a freak in Taiwan! I'm miserable here every second! I can't be myself at all! There's NO Freedom here. You can't be yourself or talk to girls or talk to strangers or make friends or express yourself like you can in other wild open countries like Russia or Philippines! Why does God trap me here all the time? What's he doing? Why does God want me to be somewhere I don't belong? If it wasn't for my parents, I'd never come here at all! Never!

Taiwan is the most UNFRIENDLY country I've ever been to out of the 14 I've been to. Totally IMPOSSIBLE to connect with people. To even try to feels AWKWARD and UNNATURAL and WEIRD, like paddling upstream in a river. The girl in this article is 1000 percent WRONG I swear. Let me show you some REAL friendliness in Russia and the Philippines. See my dating abroad photo collage below:

http://www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Collage.htm

Notice how my face is ALIVE, FREE and HAPPY. You will NEVER feel that way in Taiwan! Never!

The girls and women in Taiwan are also totally UNAPPROACHABLE 100 percent! The most unapproachable closed women in the world, hands down, I swear. Not the slightest bit approachable. If you try to approach them, you will feel a chill down your spine like a creep or criminal, because it's taboo, especially down south here in Chiayi. Try it and you will see. This doesn't need to be spelled out, because we all instinctively feel the social mores in any given culture. I'll pay anyone $200 to try it and they will see how creepy it is to talk to any girl here! Contact me at my website above and take my offer! I dare you! Everyone chickens out cause they know I'm right! Dare anyone and they always chicken out. Even if you just want to make friends with them it's still impossible because they have ZERO interest in making friends with men. Try and you will see. They are always cold and standoffish and distant and disinterested. Always. They have a hive mind and copy each other, like ants and bees do, so if you've met one you've met them all. Asians in general are like that, very hive minded, no individual soul or personality.

In addition they have a very negative paranoid attitude and think all men they don't know are creeps. Unlike Latin America or Russia. Look into their eyes and you will see this attitude. They are very misanthropic for sure, you can see that deep down they think all guys they don't know are creeps. It's a very NEGATIVE attitude for sure, and if you expose it, they will hate you for exposing the truth, because they hate truth and deny what they are.

Thus Taiwan is TORTURE, because when you see a hot girl, you can't do anything about it, like you can in most other countries outside NE Asia or North America, such as SE Asia, Latin America, Russia, Philippines, Thailand, Eastern Europe, etc.

The thing is, even if you meet people in Taiwan, which you have to do through introductions by others (never through cold approach), you still LOSE, because there's NEVER any chemistry or connection or good vibes. Try it and you will see. If you try to generate any connection it will feel awkward and weird, like putting ketchup on chocolate, which tastes awkward indeed.

However, even if you manage to make "friends" in Taiwan, those friends tend to feel like acquaintances, not real friends. They feel very superficial and distant and dissipate easily. The proof of the pudding is that if you say anything controversial or out of the box or show that you're not perfectly square and normal, or you expose any dark truths about Taiwan, these "friends" will usually dump you coldly and avoid you and never wanna see you again. Obviously, your true friends (and I have many good friends outside of Taiwan since I'm very open and social and outgoing, unlike Taiwanese) will be cool with you being honest and truthful. Hence that means Taiwanese are NOT your true friends of course. It's simple logic. They never feel like actual friends either, instead they always feel hollow, like empty egg shells.

The thing you gotta remember is, truth and honesty are NOT virtues in Taiwan, only political correctness and politeness are virtues in Taiwan, as people strive to be normal, square and alike, since they are pure conformist, nothing else. There is no freethought in Taiwan and no counterculture movement like in Western countries. No truth movement or Alex Jones or David Icke and not even a true hippie movement.

Therefore, even when you meet people or make "friends" in Taiwan, you still lose. Hence it's a ZERO SUM game. You LOSE either way. It's a NO WIN situation! That's why Taiwan totally SUCKS majorly 1000 percent. I swear to God! I'm not making this up. Come to Taiwan, especially here to Chiayi and you will see what I mean! If you are observant, honest, insightful and deep and sensitive, and not afraid to tell it like it is and say that "the emperor has no clothes" you will see what I mean and agree!

To make things even worse, most Taiwanese also have a DARK VORTEX around them that KILLS your spirit and confidence. Hence you can NEVER feel confident around most Taiwanese people. NEVER! You aren't allowed to be confident in Taiwan. No one is. That's why you never see anyone in Taiwan look confident. Not even one! Only me perhaps. Everyone looks super WEAK, scared, meek, and lives in fear. Look at any photos of Taiwan and you will see that. I got many to show you that prove how weak people here. Especially the girls, even a rabbit could kick their ass. lol. When I say confidence, I mean real confidence like Chuck Norris or Sylvester Stallone, not fake confidence. No one here is like that at all.

So yes, it's even worse than just being lonely or not having any real friends. If that were all, I could handle it since I can enjoy solitary time alone. But it's much worse. Taiwanese have a weird dark vibe or vortex that's very self-hating, grim and sour, that sucks out your spirit and confidence like a vacuum. It's horrible! Makes me feel like shit all the time! I don't feel that in other countries. In the Philippines, there's a positive vibe. It makes me feel good all the time, like a happy wonderland. (See my photo collage at the link above for PROOF) A total contrast to Taiwan where i feel like shit and miserable and like a freak all the time, just because I'm not a zombie like they are! I hate that!!!!!!!!! I'm so sick of it!!!!!! Someone, God, please help me get out of Taiwan!!!!! I can't stand it and am going crazy here and losing my mind!!!!! I don't belong here!!!!!!! Why am I here? Why did God put me in a Taiwanese body if I'm not even Taiwanese in my soul?! Did God make a mistake?! If you read my profile at the link above, you will see that my soul is NOT Asian at all, but Ancient European, like Plato.

Sorry if I've offended anyone, but I'm being totally 100 percent honest here. I swear to God and on the Bible. Anyone can come here and verify all that I say, if you dare, but I'm sure most people will not feel inspired to after reading the truth about Taiwan. But keep in mind that just because I'm the only one with guts to say that "the emperor has no clothes" does not make me wrong just because I've broken a taboo. The truth is the truth, and as Gandhi said "Even if you're in a minority of one, the truth is still the truth."

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Did someone take my article and expand on it or mix it up? See below. Some parts of this look like my writing style, so I'm wondering if the author took one of my anti Taiwan articles and mixed it up with their own words? Otherwise it's unusual to find your same writing style in someone else.

https://eliza88.livejournal.com/19758.html

Taiwanese Women are Selfish, Inhibited and Unapproachable

Once again, these observations contain politically incorrect truths which may strike as extremely judgmental and offensive to the mainstream population whom are used to censorship and not Truth. If you wish to leave a comment about my ‘negativity’ and ‘judgmental’ attitude towards Taiwanese people, please be reminded that I do not seek to criticize, condescend, degrade or judge anybody.

PLEASE BE REMINDED: The intention of these blog posts is to allow the majority of the population to gain awareness and to make changes in order to progress and NOT to criticize or judge or be negative. These are all extremely accurate observations and those who know better will know what I am talking about. I am currently undergoing the process of translating many of these blog posts into Chinese so that local Taiwanese people are able to read it, so please do not ask me in the comment box or through email why I have not done that.

It is undeniable that Taiwan is a lovely island and yes, we have heard that over and over because people strive to be noncontroversial, positive, correct and polite. However, many foreign expats living on this island know better, but do not attempt to speak their minds. For the longest time living here, it had seemed that I am the only person with guts to speak the truth.

My biggest problem with Taiwanese people is that they are extremely closed. This is said especially in regards to women, who carry a “don’t bother me” look on their faces when walking down the streets. Their air of arrogance makes it extremely hard and difficult for to talk to them, befriend them and approach them. This stuck-up and cold attitude of people, especially Taiwanese women, is especially evident in Taipei. Even those in retail sales and customer service occupations are devoid of warmth, business-like and inhumane in their body language.

I am not sure HOW THEY GOT THIS WAY, but my biggest problem with this is this sort of behavior is contagious. I have observed my own behavior and interactions with people over the last couple of years living in Taiwan. I used to be an extremely warm and approachable individual, who would say hello to strangers, smile and be friendly and helpful. However, this has gradually changed and I too, have become as frigid and cold like the rest of them, because assimilation does nothing to stop unconscious changes in your own behavior. This is also evident amongst many people who have come to Taiwan from abroad.

What bothers me even greater is this. People are taught by the older generation to fear the unknown and TO BE UNAPPROACHABLE. I have been condemned by my aunts and relatives for being too approachable and friendly towards people, especially men, because this apparently degrades my “value” to men and they will not value me and respect me if I behave in that way. I have been taught to keep a distance from men and not to be too friendly or available to them.

Now my two problems with that is this:

1. Being approachable and friendly towards people does not mean you will be dating them anytime soon.

2. Because people are taught type of frigid behavior and because the ENTIRE POPULATION runs this way, it will only be a perpetuated cycle unless someone such as myself is willing to speak out the truth so that people are aware and are willing to make a difference.

The cliquish and stuck-up behavior of Taiwanese people is extremely sad and depressing. It is an inhibited, narrow, repressive and oppressive society and PEOPLE CANNOT MEET OTHER PEOPLE unless it is through some organized activity, work, school or through mutual friends. Taiwanese girls also possess very complicated personalities, flake out or they like to play MIND GAMES. They are also usually very narcissistic, spoilt and selfish to the core. The worst part is they are taught to behave this way, so the entire society does not know any better but to blindly behave in this inhumane way that is extremely detrimental to overall health.

Taiwanese people appear very closed in personality and social attitude, and act overly serious and inhibited. If you look in their eyes, you see a miserable repressed inner state of anxiety. This is apparent all over Taiwan. If you are antisocial, closed, cold and stuck up yourself, you may not notice it (since you are the same as them and will see nothing abnormal about it). But if you are outgoing, open, direct, relaxed and extroverted, you will notice it for sure for it will strongly contrast the way you are.

This is not just about being snobby or stuck up. It's about EXTREME suppression and repression, either by upbringing or the general "Memes" of their culture and hive mentality.

Taiwanese are completely driven by fear and guilt. It's in their vibes and face to the nth degree, and will rub off on you if you are around them long. They are conditioned to be weak and insecure. Inside they are empty and miserable. These are the traits that drive them to be conformists and workaholics. Living in fear, weakness and having no identity, they badly need something to conform to and a structure in their lives for security and safety.

This is why so many of them are workaholics and often work 7 days a week. It's not just because they like to make money. That is just their excuse, for even wealthy retired Taiwanese are still workaholics. It's because working all the time gives their fearful empty selves some structure to conform to, which brings them a sense of safety and security. That's what makes them such willing slaves, and those who run the country love it. That's what drives Taiwanese to seek fixed structures and routines, as well as bondage and servitude. Their minds are not free at all, and neither are their lives. They don't want to be free. Freedom brings insecurity and loss of identity to the Taiwanese.

(Same below. I see some of my paragraphs below which are mixed with the author's words)

https://eliza88.livejournal.com/8788.html#cutid1

A Nation of Strict, Insulated Conformists

Back to more disparaging nit-picking or rather, as a reader put it “the ramblings of a lonely teenager made to suffer without English MTV for the weekend”. Just want to remind those who follow up on my blogservations, (**Hmmm…did I mention this before?**), that the critical nature of my articles is written in such a manner, with the intention of stirring up thought provoking responses, because it’s only through discussions of this sort that allow for intellectual development. Whether it deflates or feeds your ego, I will continue to blog on my observations of Taiwanese people, in the same manner since, frankly, I see no need to soften the truth.

There is a repressive vibe of the Taiwanese society that I want to bring some light to. Those who’ve lived in Taiwan for long enough would agree with me that local Taiwanese people are unusually inhibited, solemn, stern and uptight. There is something very fundamentally closed and “set in their ways” about their core nature that distinguishes them those of the West. Perhaps this explains why Taiwanese people view the West as “open”.

In fact, Taiwanese people are so frigid to the ninth degree, that any form of physical contact is taboo and not allowed, to the point where they do not even enjoy the basic sensualities of hugging or shaking hands. This distinct vibe they carry is present in their body language, demeanor, posture, and their style of conversation. To one who’s not being brought up in this country, the Taiwanese frigidity and aloofness is as glaring as the blue of the sky, but of course, to them, it is the normality and they do not view this as unusual.

In spite of all the cultural critique, I must still give Taiwanese people the credit for possessing a strong sense of conscience, morality and obligation, which (in reference to my previous posts) is the very reason why it is rare for them to defy authority and order. By nature, they are conformists and followers, lacking creativity, bravery and independent thinking, which is why everyone follows, or at least pretend to.

Just the boldness of staring directly into a stranger’s eyes, saying “hello” or greeting someone you don’t know, would raise panic and fear, and startle the morbidity out of them, as if you’ve just disrupted some equilibrium of the environment. It amazes me every time I go out, how most people exhibit a grim, strict, zombie-like look and how people are exceptionally apt at avoiding eye contact. Even if you’re remarkably attractive or good looking, no eye contact is made, and if you DO make eye contact with someone and smile, people are aghast, as if you’ve just broken a strict unspoken rule.

In short, Taiwanese people are strict conformers of society who are programmed by societies conventions to obey authority, so in their eyes, free thinkers and that of which is outside the box, are seen as singular and weird. These conformers nevertheless, feel uncomfortable around free spirits and those who are different from them, since it is outside of their safety comfort zone.

Their insular, conformist mentality does nothing but arouse a sort of blood-boiling adrenaline within me, because I strive to defy rules and conformity. I wish to challenge conventionality and I am proud of my originality, because I live to be different and I will fight to be different. It seems to me that this type of atypical behavior threatens their identity, because I am expanding beyond the comfort zone of their narrow paradigm.

This is the very reason why the friction between me and my parents exists…up to this day.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Another article that took my writing and mixed it up. Why do people do this? They even use my idioms such as "ego-deflating" and "romantic and sexual needs" and "cold and reptilian" etc. In fact they changed "cold and reptilian" to "chilly and reptilian". lol. WTF do they do this? They don't even give me any credit.

https://www.mppackaging.co.il/the-basic ... ing-today/

The Basic Principles of Taiwan Girl That One May Benefit From Beginning Today

Posted on 21/10/2020 (22/10/2020) by Studio Bahir

These days, Western males have really presented to finish up being fairly uninterested of Far japanese Worldwide elegances. 1. Taiwanese ladies are extraordinarily CHILLY and CLOSED. They’re extraordinarily stuck up and mission an excessive chilly wall round taiwan girls them that could be very unnatural and inhuman. This is an inherent Taiwanese trait that makes them unapproachable, uptight and unwelcoming. They are not open or relaxed with strangers, like females in most international locations are. In comparison with Taiwanese girls, even reptiles are heat-blooded.

Before our staff go any even further, it’s crucial to look at that, after all, it’s really not potential for all Taiwan girls to discuss the actual identical traits as eachone of all of them are particular and now pretty taiwanese women have one factor numerous to them. Nonetheless, the observing elements are what Taiwanese new brides are actually acknowledged for, so you can expect your Taiwan girl to have at minimum among the many listed right here highqualities.

So it’s like every little thing is against you in Taiwan if you want to try to fulfill your romantic or sexual wants, which sucks and is terrible beyond phrases. Taiwan does have a excessive concentration of scorching girls, however what’s taiwanese woman the level if they’re all look and no contact? That simply makes it extra depressing and irritating. Personally, I find Taiwan to have essentially the most unnatural and ego-deflating courting scene I’ve ever seen. The depressing vortex in Taiwan compounds it and makes all of it worse.

Their full of life angle throughout the social affairs set an example for various ladies. In typical marriage life, husbands have been extremely revered by their wives. To method a Taiwanese woman, you’d higher taiwan beauties concentrate on cultural peculiarities and attitudes to marriage in this nation. This guide will provide you with a detailed picture of the local women and their cultural insights.

It is easy to seek out Taiwan mail order brides on-line. Online relationship is incredibly common amongst Asian girls, together with those from Taiwan. Yow will discover them on international dating websites. These platforms supply communication between western males taiwan singles and oriental brides, together with Taiwanese ones. Moreover that, you can set Taiwan completely in search settings. You can also attain niche platforms the place you possibly can meet Taiwanese girls only.

Taiwanese girls are very proficient due to their tireless attributes. Women in Taiwan have accessibility to schooling and studying and work producing all of them fiscally impartial. They’ve clear expert aims and also reachthe high hot taiwanese girls of their occupations in little or even no time in any respect. Trendy thinkers, these ladies perceive just learn how to balance work-life completely.

Picking Out Simple Secrets In Dating Taiwanese Girl

The final repute of the positioning issues. Fast research can be useful right here to determine particular sites targeted on Taiwanese girls. Fortunately, when you have half an hour to surf the web, you will be able to find at the very taiwan pretty girl least a few evaluations on the location that you’re serious about. Attempt to discover unbiased sources with actual comments of these, who have already found brides there.

The prevalent charge of alcohol consumption amongst women has elevated previously decade. The speed of Taiwanese girls ingesting alcohol elevated from 10% in 2002 to forty two% in 2010 eight,thirteen. Girls with the very best cost of alcohol consumption are aged 18-29 years earlier (56.6%), followed by ladies who are 30-39 years previous (forty eight.7%) and 40 sizzling taiwanese ladies girl from taiwan -forty nine years earlier (forty 4.2%) 8. Primarily based on the United Nations (2010), 320,000 younger people die yearly from alcohol-associated causes 1. The rising fee of girls who eat alcohol, particularly younger women, warrants increased consideration of girls’s well being-care suppliers and educators.

Many males want to find a spouse who will respect selections made by the husband. One of the definitive options of Taiwan brides is respect. They will respect your authority as the top of the household, you could be positive about that. Your phrases would be the final. Of course, respect for authority comes with dignity, so you shouldn’t suppose that you would hotasianbride.org be able to be abusive and disrespectful to your spouse. Furthermore, Taiwan mail order brides will allow you to make important selections. Nonetheless, you will be the pinnacle of the family, and your wife will respect and honor your strong and decisive authority.

Hot Taiwanese Girls
Taiwan Pretty Girl

They’ve a terrific quantity of English. It is crucial to know that worldwide on-line courting is actually a incredible approach to find affection. Nonetheless, the majority of the second, brides stem from nations the place Englishis not the native foreign language. There are literally many limitations to convention and weding a superb new bride. Regardless, lovely taiwanese girls discuss proficient English. It’s actually an one-of-a-sort feature that produces Taiwan mail order bride-to-bes so well taiwan girl-favored and desired. It’s fairly useful on account of the truth that you won’ t should spend for translators to consult witha Taiwanese gal. Likewise, you will definitely discover it beneficial to have a domesticity along withan particular person who is aware of precisely methods to talk alongside withher other half. You’ll not have uncertainties and miscommunication which will significantly destroy one’ s day.

Fifth, the overseas brides should educate their youngsters by themselves as a substitute of relying on faculty academics completely. They need to communicate with faculty academics and ask their husbands to help in case that they can’t use Mandarin. Talk withyour dates. The following women in taiwan motion is interaction. When you decide on quite a few Taiwan mail order bride-to-bes, begin chatting or speaking withthem. Learn as highas achievable about their pastimes, charge of interests, as well as life stories.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Another blog post by Lauren Juliff about why Taiwan is her favorite country.

https://www.neverendingfootsteps.com/ta ... e-country/
This wasn’t an isolated incident.

When I accidentally stepped off the train at the wrong stop in Taichung and was looking lost and bewildered on the side of the road, with no idea how to get to my hostel, a girl took me under her wing: she led me to her apartment; made me a cup of tea; looked up my hostel online; wrote down the directions in English and Chinese for me; and sent me on my way.

I lost count of number of times someone took time out of their day to walk me to wherever I was trying to go — even if it caused them to be late in the process. When I was feeling lonely in Taipei, my hostel owner offered to take me to his grandma’s house to celebrate the Mid-Autumn Festival with his family; when I was the only one staying in my hostel in Hualien, the owner took me on his motorbike to an aboriginal dance show as a treat. I’ve never encountered friendliness like I have in Taiwan.

Even when travelling with a guy, I was thrilled to discover the Taiwanese were just as welcoming.
How come I don't experience any of that? If she looked like me, would she be saying the same things? lol

Wow she looks so honest and credible. I must be wrong about Taiwan right? lol

Doesn't she look wholesome and honest? lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check this out. It totally debunks everything I've said about Taiwan. lol

https://www.neverendingfootsteps.com/ta ... e-country/
MARK
October 26, 2019
I went to Taiwan to teach English and pay off my student loans after university. What was supposed to be one year turned into thirteen years of life there blessing me with a beautiful wife and daughter. We have now lived in several other countries and I still dream of returning there permanently. I think I love Taiwan more than my wife. LOL! Such an amazing place.
LOVE TAIWAN
What is that guy smoking? He sounds like he's stoned or something. lol. No one would say that he loves a country more than his wife. That's stupid. Especially a grim, sour, soulless country where you can't be yourself or connect with others. What a total crank and weirdo.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Question for expats in Taiwan: (to copy and paste to them)

I got a curious question for you if you don't mind. Do you find it impossible to connect with people in Taiwan or feel alienated too? Or am I the only one? How do you not get depressed or isolated in Taiwan? And is there anyone with a soul who is normal in Taiwan? If so, where? I can't find any honestly. Seriously. Look around you. The people are super cold, closed, repressed, soulless, impossible to connect with, zombie like, and have a dark vibe that takes away your confidence and kills your spirit. I swear! You know what I mean? (waiting for you to nod)

I can't even stand to go out anywhere in Taiwan. Makes me feel uncomfortable and creepy every minute and every second. I hate feeling like a freak all the time for no reason just because I have a soul and aren't a zombie. Am I the only one that feels that way? If so why? And why don't I feel that way in more positive fun countries like in SE Asia? The vibes here feel very weird and awkward for sure. How do you not notice that?

The women here are not approachable at all either. Not even a little. They have zero interest in making friends, especially with men. They are always cold, disinterested and distant, polite at best, but never anything more. Impossible to connect with or generate chemistry with.

Even when you meet people or get introduced, there's never any connection or chemistry or synergy. To try to connect with them feels unnatural, like paddling upstream against the river and going against the flow. Very awkard indeed. I don't get how couples connect in Taiwan, when you see couples out together in Taiwan, they always look bored and dull like there's no passion or happiness in their lives. Often they just play with their phones instead of interacting with each other.

And even you do make friends in Taiwan, they always feel like acquaintances only, not real friends. They feel very superficial and distant and dissipate easily. The proof of the pudding is that if you say anything controversial or out of the box or show that you're not perfectly square and normal, or you expose any dark truths about Taiwan, these "friends" will usually dump you coldly and avoid you and never wanna see you again. Obviously, your true friends (and I have many good friends outside of Taiwan since I'm very open and social and outgoing, unlike Taiwanese) will be cool with you being honest and truthful. Hence that means Taiwanese are NOT your true friends of course. It's simple logic. They never feel like actual friends either, instead they always feel hollow, like empty egg shells.

So either way, it's a zero sum game. Either way you lose. It's a no win situation. That's what sucks about Taiwan totally, beyond words.

To make things even worse, most Taiwanese also have a DARK VORTEX around them that KILLS your spirit and confidence. Hence you can NEVER feel confident around most Taiwanese people. Never! You aren't allowed to be confident in Taiwan. No one is. That's why you never see anyone in Taiwan look confident. Not even one! (besides me of course) Everyone looks super WEAK, scared, meek, and lives in fear. Challenge anyone to a fight and they always run. When I say confidence, I mean real confidence like Chuck Norris or Sylvester Stallone, not fake confidence. No one here is like that at all.

Sorry if I've offended anyone, but I'm being totally 100 percent honest here. I swear to God and on the Bible. Anyone can come here and verify all that I say, if you dare, but I'm sure most people will not feel inspired to after reading the truth about Taiwan. But keep in mind that just because I'm the only one with guts to say that "the emperor has no clothes" does not make me wrong just because I've broken a taboo. The truth is the truth, and as Gandhi said "Even if you're in a minority of one, the truth is still the truth."