Is it really easy for a man that looks like a troll (like this one) to get a Filipina wife?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Is it really easy for a man that looks like a troll (like this one) to get a Filipina wife?

Post by MatureDJ »

Winston looks like Brad Pitt compared to this guy! :mrgreen:

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Re: Is it really this easy for a man that looks like a real troll (like this one) to get a Filipina wife?

Post by WorldTraveler »

I'm 100% sure that he won't get that girl as a wife. It is very simple to see that guy is dating way out of his league. He could easily get a girl in the Philippines. This girl for the Philippines is in the top 3% in looks. She is thin, taller, and attractive. There are many short, dumpy, unattractive females in the Philippines who would be eager to marry him.

I remember years ago on one of my first trips to the Philippines and I was living out in the provinces. I noticed who most of the men were way out in the backwoods. They were usually short, fat, bald, or old or all these things. These men had girlfriends and wives, they just didn't go after the top 3%. Filipinas are very loving and accepting people. :D
Last edited by WorldTraveler on July 3rd, 2020, 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Is it really this easy for a man that looks like a real troll (like this one) to get a Filipina wife?

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

MatureDJ wrote:
July 3rd, 2020, 1:25 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHDvxZUzvdM
This girl is a single mother who lives in truly bad living conditions so her beauty and his wealth despite his looks is an even exchange.

Her personality is as ugly as the man’s looks however.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

WorldTraveler wrote:
July 3rd, 2020, 2:26 pm
This girl for the Philippines is in the top 2%. She is thin, taller, and attractive.
Worldtraveler is filipingirl so ugly that this no neckman girl with kid from other man rate of top 2%....so marcos poverty province wife probably look so so bad even if top 2% hoy hoy hoy is filipine so so malnutriented poor have no girl not look so poor in deepness disparity of homliness but wait oh wait wiseton have dianne and dianne much better so dianne is in top 1 of 10,000 filipine girl wow our bossman is king ladyman of filipine not like no neckman in video not like marcos get very short poverty province girl but truth diane very nice but still even she no photomodel so we see filipine only good for uglygirl because need to be top 1 of 10,000 to find ok attractive like dianne who must be so so rarity in filipine if no neckman girl top 2% so now we see contarian is right chosing not go filipine because even lo status ukrane girl much much more hi more beaty than no neckman girl that get 2% top rate in filipine and stanfordguy never ever set foot never touch filipine girl because his standard only go hi status europe white girl not exist in filipine basing on no neckman girl and we know all girl in stanfordguy photos much much better look than no neckman girl in video world travler
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Watch the whole story. It is very interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... jO4wMmaSa6

I watched the whole series and here are my comments on several the videos. Sorry they are not associated with the exact video, but you'll be able to figure it out.

Yes, Rose knows about her sister asking him for money. She's testing you to see if you are a generous man aka. sucker. I've been to many Filipinos houses and that doesn't look like anything I've seen. I've never seen so much junk. All the Filipino houses I've been too, no matter how simple, were clean and not missing walls. I think the show is just showing some junky storage area and not a real house. He's being played or the producer is using it for effect.

I've known men that go to the Philippines but I've never known any man, being asked to take a shower with the father. This is just for the TV show, to show how fat Ed is. Yes, there are rats, but I've only seen them out at night.

He's a total dumbass. He wants a guarantee on life. He spoils every moment asking her serious stupid questions instead of letting her grow to love him it that is possible.

Ed, shut-up dumbass. Do not mention you want a vasectomy. Maybe you won't want one if you are happily married. You're not even married yet, but you're talking about things that may never happen.

Dude, you could have found a good wife. If you don't want kids, date a woman that doesn't want kids. There are many other women that may not want them. Dude, lighten up. Pinays like fun and not all this serious stuff up front. Get to know her first, before you lay all that serious stuff on her. Marry a less attractive girl too. She's not going to be happy with you back in the USA.

One thing Ed has going for him, even though his physique is not normal, kinda dwarfish, his daughter is normal and really pretty. A girl will see that and understand Ed can make a very nice normal looking child with her.

Also, why would a fool want to have a have a film crew follow them around. I know that when AFA was planning on doing their short lived dating in Ukraine show, Steve Neese and I both contacted them and they didn't accept either of us. Later it was discovered they were using a guy that worked for AFA. These shows are scripted. For all we know this guy is an actor, back in USA.
Last edited by WorldTraveler on July 3rd, 2020, 4:40 pm, edited 6 times in total.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Spencer wrote:
July 3rd, 2020, 3:48 pm
WorldTraveler wrote:
July 3rd, 2020, 2:26 pm
This girl for the Philippines is in the top 2%. She is thin, taller, and attractive.
Worldtraveler is filipingirl so ugly that this no neckman girl with kid from other man rate of top 2%....so marcos poverty province wife probably look so so bad even if top 2% hoy hoy hoy is filipine so so malnutriented poor have no girl not look so poor in deepness disparity of homliness but wait oh wait wiseton have dianne and dianne much better so dianne is in top 1 of 10,000 filipine girl wow our bossman is king ladyman of filipine not like no neckman in video not like marcos get very short poverty province girl but truth diane very nice but still even she no photomodel so we see filipine only good for uglygirl because need to be top 1 of 10,000 to find ok attractive like dianne who must be so so rarity in filipine if no neckman girl top 2% so now we see contarian is right chosing not go filipine because even lo status ukrane girl much much more hi more beaty than no neckman girl that get 2% top rate in filipine and stanfordguy never ever set foot never touch filipine girl because his standard only go hi status europe white girl not exist in filipine basing on no neckman girl and we know all girl in stanfordguy photos much much better look than no neckman girl in video world travler
I watched the whole series and posted my thoughts. She is top 3%, maybe 5%. PEG, please quit talking your broken English. I think you look kind of like Ed. You're a nuisance. I don't care about your thoughts of your Ukrainian women's beauty. I've seen some photos of the women you've dated in Ukraine. I've been to both places and I've dated better looking women than you in both places. Don't waste my time talking this broken English and pretending you're somebody else. Go troll some other site.

PAG you're such an attention whore why don't you get on the 90 Day Fiance? It would be a laugh.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

WorldTraveler wrote:
July 3rd, 2020, 4:12 pm
I watched the whole series and posted my thoughts. She is top 3%, maybe 5%. PEG, please quit talking your broken English. I think you look kind of like Ed. You're a nuisance. I don't care about your thoughts of your Ukrainian women's beauty. I've seen some photos of the women you've dated in Ukraine. I've been to both places and I've dated better looking women than you in both places. Don't waste my time talking this broken English and pretending you're somebody else. Go troll some other site.

PAG you're such an attention whore why don't you get on the 90 Day Fiance? It would be a laugh.
PAG is another one in our small, handful of "clinical cases" (Histrionic Personality Disorder) on the forum. I'm glad you also verified that the girls in his photos are 3s and 4s over there. I saw one girl who might have been a 6 on a good day, but those girls are considered dogs in Kiev. PAG just likes to post those photos because the same girls might be considered 6s and 7s in the United States.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
July 3rd, 2020, 3:02 pm
MatureDJ wrote:

This girl is a single mother who lives in truly bad living conditions so her beauty and his wealth despite his looks is an even exchange.

She can get a much better looking guy than Ed. There are many better looking guys than him that coming over. Every year the guys get younger and more normal looking. She is only with him to get to the USA. She'll dump him if he's not sending money to her family. She will quickly find out she can upgrade in the USA.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

WorldTraveler wrote:
July 3rd, 2020, 4:44 pm
MatureDJ wrote:

She can get a much better looking guy than Ed. There are many better looking guys than him that coming over. Every year the guys get younger and more normal looking. She is only with him to get to the USA. She'll dump him if he's not sending money to her family. She will quickly find out she can upgrade in the USA.
Do you think those better looking guys would be willing to take on a single mother? Most guys would screw her silly, but I get the sense she wants a father with resources for her child which is understandable. better or normal looking guys willing to raise another man's seed would be quite rare unless that country is just a magnet for beta cuckolds.

I could be wrong since I have never been there.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Contrarian right only dumwit want take useup sperm dna recption single mum used up by alfa dog then zeta chump weakman come in for kid suport needs and sex with distortion from birthing girl that is what chumpman do in poverty province and at least marcos find girl not with kids before so we know contarian say truth single mom lo status lo value

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

July 3rd, 2020, 5:08 pm
better or normal looking guys willing to raise another man's seed would be quite rare unless that country is just a magnet for beta cuckolds.
= TRUTH

Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Beta cuckold like poverty province girl and self-fake in their head that girl hot because slim but not mattering if single mom or look same animal or other so we see wiseton dreamland europe where all the hi status girl for foreignman if foreignman not still to bad but whiteman and blackman that go poverty province filipines reach very bottom of barel and only wiseton and maybe even other asiaman know to find the very tiny exception girl look dianne and no child when together so we see if foreignman not asianman in filipines than automatic loserman much more loser than foreignman go europe and meet europe girls even if only for lo status clock girls

WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

July 3rd, 2020, 5:08 pm
WorldTraveler wrote:
July 3rd, 2020, 4:44 pm
MatureDJ wrote:

Do you think those better looking guys would be willing to take on a single mother? Most guys would screw her silly, but I get the sense she wants a father with resources for her child which is understandable. better or normal looking guys willing to raise another man's seed would be quite rare unless that country is just a magnet for beta cuckolds.

I could be wrong since I have never been there.
Like FSU girls, Pinay girls know which guys will stick around. She knows Big Ed has no other options and would probably take her back to the USA. I've met many Filipinas back in the West. I asked one, why did you marry your husband. She told me he was the first man to come to her island and was serious. She divorced him and so did other Pinays I know back in the West, but that makes sense that I'd only meet divorcees back in the West, because I am single too. Most really young guys only care about shagging. Rose probably played many guys on the internet and Big Ed was the first to actually come visit her.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

There a couple of more videos here of after the fact about what Ed and Rose are doing today. Ed overall is a stupid guy and says a lot of dumb things to FU a good relationship. Interesting is that after Ed left Rose had a lesbian relationship. My guess is that Rose is bisexual or even a lesbian, and she just got pregnant by some guy along the way. Philippines and SEA seems to be about 20% gay. Easy to find lesbians or bisexual girls there.
No Neck Ed as a genetic disorder, KFS, that makes him look that way. His fattness is his own doing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q47AOaj-Kck

hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

I am a fan of 90 Day Fiancé and I find it quite entertaining, however it's very easy to spot that, especially the last 2 or 3 seasons, most scenes are completely scripted. The events leading to the budding relationships might well be true, but it does look like TLC likes to ride on that and create completely artificial situations designed to create tension, drama and hook up the viewer with the typical "reality show" feel.

For what I saw about "Big Ed", first and foremost I hate that half of his detractors mention his physical appearance as if it was of his choosing. In a different situation, publicly mocking a disabled man would be so un-PC you would find a deluge of social media posts, Reddits and blog articles defending him. Unfortunately he also is, or the producers typecast him as, a total asshole, the opposite of the kind, polite, slightly clumsy foreign man Filipinas usually love. This made mocking him on his physical appearance totally PC.

As usually happens with these shows, it's hard to know who these "characters" really are and what really went on during the filming, for the simple reasons that:
  • every one of them, especially the US ones, clearly enjoy the opportunity to become C-list celebs for a couple of years and will naturally act differently from who they are, and
  • TLC makes them sign NDAs where they cannot disclose what was real and what was scripted in much detail.
Now, about Rose, the Filipina. She might look attractive to a Western eye but she is a 4/5 for Filipinos: she is un- or under-educated, she lives in extremely poor conditions, she is a single mom with no support from the father of her child, she is too morena (dark skinned) and her mannerism show no class or femininity. In other words, she is the typical girls who knows her status and uses the online platform to scout for a foreign boyfriend. You can summarise what she thinks by a sentence uttered by her dad, probably unscripted. "As long as she's rich I don't mind how old he is, or how he looks like", he says.

Of course it's easy to hate on Big Ed and he himself seems to enjoy all the publicity around his character, whether it's good or bad. My guess is that whatever comes from him, even the stupid or clumsy things he says and does, is just a way for him to be in the spotlight a little longer. He is a professional photographer, he used to work as some sort of architect/designer, he is definitely one of the least dumb men on the show.

Reality is, what he did is pretty standard behaviour on the part of a foreigner coming from a rich country: being overly inquisitive, jealous, intolerant towards the living conditions of the locals and unappreciative of what their limited means can do. At least he shows that is truly committed to that one girl, Rose and plans to marry her. Most foreigners who go to the Philippines only want to spend their 2 or 3 weeks vacation playing with one girl after the other.

About how easy it is for a man, any man, to find love in the Philippines, I totally agree. Filipinas are known to be very tolerant of their partner's appearance, grooming and domestic behaviour, so long they show love and respect towards them and their families. I have seen countless men in their 60s or completely out of shape being showered with love and attention by their Pinay gfs and wives.

Of course a Filipina with a higher social status - never married and no kids from previous relationships, good looking, well educated, a decent job or career, middle or upper-class upbringing etc. - will know her options and know she can choose her partner more carefully. Yet, once committed or married to that partner, physical appearance will definitely become secondary behind his ability to love and take care of her.

Women in the Philippines basically act by the practical "what can he do for me" attitude of most Asian societies (China and Thailand) but they mix it with the compassion and patience typical of a Catholic culture of yesteryear.
Last edited by hypermak on July 3rd, 2020, 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.