Surprise Pregnancies in Philippines Surge

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

This is not a surprise...

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... irus-curbs
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Re: Surprise Pregnancies in Philippines Surge

Post by hypermak »

They're Filipinos LOL The more the stay at home idle, the more the f*ck, the more they f*ck the more pregnancies.

Let's not forget that there might be "surprise" pregnancies, but there are no "unwanted" pregnancies in the Philippines. Every child is a blessing and to be cherished by the extended family.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

hypermak wrote:
October 5th, 2020, 8:53 pm
They're Filipinos LOL The more the stay at home idle, the more the f*ck, the more they f*ck the more pregnancies.

Let's not forget that there might be "surprise" pregnancies, but there are no "unwanted" pregnancies in the Philippines. Every child is a blessing and to be cherished by the extended family.
Rumor has it that you recently made a sappy, self-pitying, melodramatic post that you were leaving the forum.

I mentioned that it was likely your latest attempt to get narcissistic supply (attention) for yourself, nothing more.

I guess I was right because no one is holding you hostage here. You’re completely free to leave a never return you know. You’ll have so much more to deal with in Italy as your life spins out of control there anyhow.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
October 10th, 2020, 2:26 pm
hypermak wrote:

Rumor has it that you recently made a sappy, self-pitying, melodramatic post that you were leaving the forum.

I mentioned that it was likely your latest attempt to get narcissistic supply (attention) for yourself, nothing more.

I guess I was right because no one is holding you hostage here. You’re completely free to leave a never return you know. You’ll have so much more to deal with in Italy as your life spins out of control there anyhow.
The same reply to 3 different posts. You're running out of ideas, or medication?
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

hypermak wrote:
October 10th, 2020, 7:30 pm
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
October 10th, 2020, 2:26 pm
hypermak wrote:

The same reply to 3 different posts. You're running out of ideas, or medication?

:lol: