What do you think about Japanese girls?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
longzing
Freshman Poster

What do you think about Japanese girls?

Post by longzing »

Do they easy to approach or talk to if you're asian guys but don't speak Japanese? (i'm Taiwanese) What's their characteristics vesus american girls or other asian girls? ha, your comments/experiences, please.

Not much discussions about them there, or if there are similar topics to look into, thanx.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Re: What do you think about Japanese girls?

Post by Outcast9428 »

Sorry that you are getting such a late reply to this topic lol.

Personally, I don't have a wide range of experience with Japanese girls. But the Japanese girl I did meet was an extremely positive experience. The girl walked up to me, got my phone number, and then proceeded to text me and even set up a date with me. Every time I said something, it felt like she was looking for the positive. If I said I stayed up late, she praised me for being such a hard worker, if I then told her I was actually slacking and messing around on the internet, she told me I was humble and down to Earth. One of the biggest feelings I had whenever I talked to her was "this is what interactions between boys and girls should feel like." There was no pressure in talking to her, I didn't feel like I had to impress or seduce her, I felt a little nervous but mostly excited, her way of speaking was very soft, She was by far one of the sweetest girls I've ever met.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Re: What do you think about Japanese girls?

Post by WilliamSmith »

@longzing
I know of some Asian guys who do well with Japanese women for sure, but it's enough of a unique culture filled with its own internal systems of rules that it is a little bit more of a challenge. Japanese women in my day tended to act externally more shy compared with Chinese or others. [ Edit: That's on the approach side though. They're not necessarily more shy in private, LOL. ]
Anecdotally, I've heard way more Chinese guys happy to be in the Philippines where they were able to score a lot, compared with Japan.
Seems to me Japan is the best match for people who really like Japanese culture and language (which will make you stand out).
Japan is definitely still way less !@#$ed up than America or the so-called 'West' though! :)

As for "What do you think about Japanese girls?" overall, I personally think they're great: I think Japanese are really unique, and while they have a major cultural conditioning front inclined toward exterior conformity, civility, rules, and so on, some of the most interesting and unusual things I've heard people say comes from them. I'm interested in delving deeper into this once I become more fully fluent in Japanese (which I'm working on even though I'm not with any Japanese women right now).

I agree with all the positive things @Outcast9428 said about a lot of them being genuinely warm and sweet and so on, but there are also some good tiger women there with an edge to them if you're like me and actually desire that in a woman.
Caveats, without trying to sound discouraging: They're going to want to take a !@#$load of showers, so if you get a pad there make sure it has a decent sized shower for shower-room action (some Japanese urban apartments are so small they don't), all the screaming in bed might be an acquired taste, and for you hodlers: You need to take seriously your ability to communicate harmoniously if you're actually going to get married, and also to be the one wearing the pants in the relationship, because Japanese women are sort of infamous for not being culturally conditioned to deal with conflict resolution so tons of them married to both gaijins and Japanese are known for doing a bolt without even telling the husband what went wrong. Also both native Japanese and Gaijins who marry them somehow (?!!!?!) end up letting the women take control of household finances. I have no idea how men get into the condition they actually do that and let their wives take control of the $$$'s, but this isn't a uniquely Japanese problem at all since whites and even blacks do this, but it's nonetheless a caveat to be aware of so it doesn't happen to you. :lol:
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/