Philippines is the most wrong country on this globe to look for love

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
PocosonSnaffle
Freshman Poster

Re: Philippines is the most wrong country on this globe to look for love

Post by PocosonSnaffle »

publicduende wrote:
July 14th, 2022, 10:46 pm
I think everybody here agrees on the simple fact that, for all its problems and shortcomings, the Philippines and Filipinas are a galaxy apart from the average women we can find, date, f*ck and marry in our Western countries.
No, not everybody agrees, you are lying. If you aim for decent-looking filipinas from good background, they will be almost as cunty as women from the west. Poorer filipinas are nice to you because you're an upgrade ticket, sorry to tell you the truth. You can keep banging them, but don't delude yourself, and more importantly, don't post fake information on a forum and try to deceive people into believing we all agree with you.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

PocosonSnaffle wrote:
July 18th, 2022, 12:11 am
No, not everybody agrees, you are lying. If you aim for decent-looking filipinas from good background, they will be almost as cunty as women from the west. Poorer filipinas are nice to you because you're an upgrade ticket, sorry to tell you the truth. You can keep banging them, but don't delude yourself, and more importantly, don't post fake information on a forum and try to deceive people into believing we all agree with you.
I can only speak by personal experience, which never lies by definition, and by what I have been hearing from countless other men, online and offline. I had sex with my fair share of girls and, when I decided to settle, after a bit of struggle I managed to find a wonderful young Filipina whom I married after a while living under the same roof with her.

There are a lot of rotten apples, a lot. At the same time, it's easier to tell the totally rotten apples from those which are 50% rotten, 20% rotten, or unspoilt, fresh produce.

Of course poor filipinas are nice because I (the foreign man) am an upgrade. But isn't it the same everywhere in the world? What pretty young woman would ever want to date a man twice her age without wanting something in return?
PocosonSnaffle
Freshman Poster

Post by PocosonSnaffle »

Ok, I got what you mean. Just please precise that these girls are from poor backgrounds, because not everybody likes that and it can make some younger people disappointed when they arrive there.

As a comparison, I've been in Bangkok for over 2 months now. I can tell you that as soon as you aim for upper middle class girls, it becomes almost as difficult as with western girls. You get more matches but you have to put up with princess attitudes and shitty behaviors. I just come back from a date with a hong kong girl and she refused to come back to my place afterwards. She had a cunty attitude as well, should have ejected earlier. So I totally understand that you aim for poorer girls. Actually I think I will stop talking to upper middle class girls unless they are young and more easily manipulated. f**k, these 30-something cunts from bumble are hell on earth. I think a good compromise is to aim for middle class girls. But you're not going to get above a 6 with this strategy. Bangkok sucks for people aspiring for improving their quality of girls. Lol at these monkeys who can't feel themselves as soon as they have some pure blood into them.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@Jackfruits:

You are only partially right. But you generalize. Yes there are many scammers in the PH, but not all. Many find good girls too. Just because you can't means you don't attract nicer girls, it doesn't mean they don't exist. Men are not all the same. Some men attract nicer ladies, and some don't. We are not all the same. I've met many scammers but some nicer girls too who are genuine and fun to hang with and very sweet and warm too with good vibes, who don't ask for much and are very appreciative.

Yeah Ukrainian women are higher quality and more intelligent. However, when they scam you, they want more. They go for THOUSANDS of dollars. So they are more expensive. You didn't take that into account. Also, Ukrainians are a bit more cold and reserveed. The hoes there aren't going to be as GFE as Filipino freelancers are. I've experienced both so I can compare.

Yes most Filipinas are not good looking. I would say that about 5 percent of them are my type. However that's plenty to choose from. 5 percent is a lot of women to choose from, enough to keep any man happy. So what's the complaint about? I don't get it.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

PocosonSnaffle wrote:
July 18th, 2022, 7:28 am
Ok, I got what you mean. Just please precise that these girls are from poor backgrounds, because not everybody likes that and it can make some younger people disappointed when they arrive there.

As a comparison, I've been in Bangkok for over 2 months now. I can tell you that as soon as you aim for upper middle class girls, it becomes almost as difficult as with western girls. You get more matches but you have to put up with princess attitudes and shitty behaviors. I just come back from a date with a hong kong girl and she refused to come back to my place afterwards. She had a cunty attitude as well, should have ejected earlier. So I totally understand that you aim for poorer girls. Actually I think I will stop talking to upper middle class girls unless they are young and more easily manipulated. f**k, these 30-something cunts from bumble are hell on earth. I think a good compromise is to aim for middle class girls. But you're not going to get above a 6 with this strategy. Bangkok sucks for people aspiring for improving their quality of girls. Lol at these monkeys who can't feel themselves as soon as they have some pure blood into them.
Well, it's just plain statistics. The Philippines are home to poorer people than Hong Kong and even Thailand. If you hit on 10 random girls on a busy street, 8 out of 10 will probably be from families we in the West would consider poor. And it's not just that: unlike Thai, who are known for their national pride, very, very few Filipino would chose to remain in the Philippines if they are given a chance to move abroad, in search for a better life.

Even my wife, who is from an upper-middle class family and graduated from one of the top universities, has 2 brothers, both living abroad (London and Paris) and she keeps nagging me (more insistently of late) because she wants to move to Italy with me.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

publicduende wrote:
July 18th, 2022, 6:17 pm
PocosonSnaffle wrote:

Well, it's just plain statistics. The Philippines are home to poorer people than Hong Kong and even Thailand. If you hit on 10 random girls on a busy street, 8 out of 10 will probably be from families we in the West would consider poor. And it's not just that: unlike Thai, who are known for their national pride, very, very few Filipino would chose to remain in the Philippines if they are given a chance to move abroad, in search for a better life.

Even my wife, who is from an upper-middle class family and graduated from one of the top universities, has 2 brothers, both living abroad (London and Paris) and she keeps nagging me (more insistently of late) because she wants to move to Italy with me.
Why stay philipin for you got yr girl and that all it good for is for girls so bag her tag her then take her to promislan

wiseton and other poster since forum incepting have made 100% clarity that voluntary by choise lifing in philpin only for slumdog and slumdog owner and halfwit westerman who like fidle wit poverty province girl while drink beers and pretend be bigman yea rite

some wiser expater get big pack wit house deal from corprate for compensate he live dystopa manila for breath poluting lung kiler airs and see uter ugli place with people mountain people sea with crowd and car every time every where 24/7 so ok he geting paid for it big $$$ only if stay philipin so no chosing

other wise expater go in get girl get out for pursuant hapines in hi quality environ and not keep girl in asias dump

only perverting mentalman want keep girl lockdown in philipin so he can play side girls for sexy jolys same marco do his wife after 7 month itch
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Keep in mind OP that @publicduende married a middle class girl from a good family. But not every guy can. Some guys attract them and some don't. In fact there are many success stories with western men and filipino women all over the internet if u wanna look for them. Its one of the most ideal pairings.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:
July 19th, 2022, 12:43 am
Keep in mind OP that @publicduende married a middle class girl from a good family. But not every guy can. Some guys attract them and some don't. In fact there are many success stories with western men and filipino women all over the internet if u wanna look for them. Its one of the most ideal pairings.
@Winston My advantage was that I came to the Philippines with the intention of establishing myself, so not with the idea of being the average old man drinking cheap beer in his filthy dorm room and preying on the next 18-yo girl. It took me 2.5 years to find a girl who I would consider worth seriously dating (and investing, time and effort, on). As some of my old HA posts can attest to, in the few months before winning C's heart I had become almost hopeless that, somewhere in the vast archipelago of the Philippine Islands, there would be a girl right for me.

Chance, or time, or "the Universe" (depending on your beliefs) proved me wrong. I love to be proved wrong when the outcome is of this positive magnitude :-)
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

PocosonSnaffle wrote:

Guy goes to conservative country.

“Why won’t that bitch f**k me on the first date! They’re just as bad as Western women!”

Seeing guys like you struggle is a white pill for humanity. You can’t attract a nice girl because you’re a degenerate. If you are going to try and date women in a conservative country then be a conservative man.
Space Invaders
Freshman Poster

Post by Space Invaders »

Winston wrote:
July 18th, 2022, 10:37 am
@Jackfruits:

You are only partially right. But you generalize. Yes there are many scammers in the PH, but not all. Many find good girls too. Just because you can't means you don't attract nicer girls, it doesn't mean they don't exist. Men are not all the same. Some men attract nicer ladies, and some don't. We are not all the same. I've met many scammers but some nicer girls too who are genuine and fun to hang with and very sweet and warm too with good vibes, who don't ask for much and are very appreciative.

Yeah Ukrainian women are higher quality and more intelligent. However, when they scam you, they want more. They go for THOUSANDS of dollars. So they are more expensive. You didn't take that into account. Also, Ukrainians are a bit more cold and reserveed. The hoes there aren't going to be as GFE as Filipino freelancers are. I've experienced both so I can compare.

Yes most Filipinas are not good looking. I would say that about 5 percent of them are my type. However that's plenty to choose from. 5 percent is a lot of women to choose from, enough to keep any man happy. So what's the complaint about? I don't get it.
The Filipinas I've seen you with are .5s. If that's the top 5%, then I'd hate to see the other 95%.

Doesn't mean that ugly girls can't be pleasant to be with though.
Jackfruits
Freshman Poster

Post by Jackfruits »

PocosonSnaffle wrote:
July 18th, 2022, 12:11 am
publicduende wrote:
July 14th, 2022, 10:46 pm
I think everybody here agrees on the simple fact that, for all its problems and shortcomings, the Philippines and Filipinas are a galaxy apart from the average women we can find, date, f*ck and marry in our Western countries.
thank you, agree, this entire forum was appraising PH women till infinity. Yes, some members here incl WInston live in Angeles city, for a specific reason. If that's your dream, it's their choice. For finding a wife I now think Asia is not for me. I hoped to find a good traditional wife as people here have been talking about nonstop. Dating apps attract only the poorest. Probably if you live there more permanently and make normal local friends you might meet a gem. Im certain of that as there are indeed more normal people that actually work for their money.

I just ended up going for P4P stuff with women in PH (less headache but still gave me time to search for "the one" that didn't exist), my weekly fun time and gave them money; less BS but unable to find wife type. Vietnam is actually much worse than PH, really not conservative; all women on apps are h##kers that want to play the foreign men to bid more and spend more on them. Vietnam is the worst place in Asia, not PH, its 2nd place. BKK: well you can have fun but more with uneducated to low educated ones but you know absolutely when you leave the country they will choose the next foreigner as they are all pro-daters.

I will stick to European women. Or maybe eastern European. I will be back in PH for business in October or November. Might change my mind but don't think so.
Jackfruits
Freshman Poster

Post by Jackfruits »

Winston wrote:
July 18th, 2022, 10:37 am
@Jackfruits:

depends, what type you choose, in all countries the crap women the locals discard end up marrying westerners. But you choose single life in Angeles, are you gonna marry in the future or stay single forever?

i agree that the ukrainian hoes arent cheap either. If you are in Dubai, any russian/ukrainian that doesn't have a normal day job; assume she is a h##ker and probably 99% of time you are correct.

Im going back to Europe as Asia has given me too much dhiarrea as well. Need to recover. Whole asian woman dream has been not what i thought it would be, due to dating apps women over the entire world are feeling the abundance mentality. that's one thing everyone will agree on here.

the best tip to anyone going to PH: get an apartment, not hotel. You need to cook your own food so you stay healthy, restaurants have horrible hygiene and no vegetables.
Jackfruits
Freshman Poster

Post by Jackfruits »

One thing I do realize from Asia in general; most girls are NOT looking for a serious or monogamous relationship, even they put it in their profile. They want to exploit you for all your $$. I think all PH focusing western YouTubers are really full of sheit when they talk so positively that they crave for an older western man to marry, no one from online dating really wants a serious or monogamous relationship, most just want fun and expensive stuff and you give them money cuz they are sooo sad. that's it. assume everyone wants this.

dating apps and Instagram are full with men that offer girls money.
Jackfruits
Freshman Poster

Post by Jackfruits »

Yohan wrote:
July 14th, 2022, 10:17 am
Jackfruits wrote:
June 20th, 2022, 9:41 am
.....finally spend 2 months in Philippines Cebu city. And from my experiences I would say this country is the MOST WRONG country on the face of this planet to look for a wife.
And I have spend now 2 months in Cebu and think this is a rotten, dirty and expensive country filled with scammers. Tried online dating..

...All the same. Lying, scammers, prostitutes, etc all trying to take you to the cleaners or using older pics when they were younger.

I don't know how people can promote Philippines so much as men's heaven. It is not the case in reality. I have better success with western women then Filipino women. I would rather date western women then Filipinas. Really, absolutely no doubt about it.....
If you want to find a wife, western countries are much better, really a lot better....
Well, different people have different opinions.

I have been many times in Cebu and Leyte and Bohol etc. but of course Philippines is not suitable for everybody.
I have a Filipina fosterdaughter in Cebu, never had a problem with her and other Filipino people living next to her... all good and honest people.

Online dating while you are in Philippines? For what? For shorttime maybe, but if you look for a reasonable wife this is not the way to go.

About Western women, I never found even one nice girlfriend for 30 minutes, waste of time and money - so I was starting to travel and to date foreign women - and finally I left for always, never came back to Europe again.
I am originally from Austria (EU), but living now in Japan, married since more than 40 years.
Philippines is the most wrong place on earth to find women. Unless you are willing to pay for it. Many women demand money upfront for dating them, many have sad stories, etc. In the end you will have to pay for it.
How is this different with Western women in Europe?

I never met a nice Western woman anywhere in Continental Europe and UK who was single, available and was not asking for money from me within 5 minutes...

Yes, of course, some poor Filipinas are also asking for money, but their demands are by far less than what Western women expect from men....
well, it depends what you can find. In Europe most of my past relationships were thanks to the economical status of my family. Im basically from the poor part of an industrialist family. Im the richer one of the siblings as I alone have biz skills that seem to have not been too common on my branch of the family.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

Jackfruits wrote:
July 26th, 2022, 12:00 pm
in all countries the crap women the locals discard end up marrying foreigners.
(I changed the word westerners to foreigners)
That's the gospel truth. How odd that it isn't more obvious to us, when the same phenomena is observable in Western countries. Do you see Pakistani immigrant men dating hot western women in Los Angeles? Probably not.