Meet Asian Women! Reputable Dating Sites

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

My site's now available in Thai. Vietnamese and Chinese versions are coming later this week. This should mean a lot more Asian ladies being able to sign up now. My translators are wonderful :)
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Brett,
Check this out. One of my new sponsors on my other site SCEPCOP (http://www.debunkingskeptics.com), a teenage girl with a site and youtube channel about ghosts and hauntings, even knows how to place ads on her site. As you can see, she placed them on the TOP and RIGHT and used a medium rectangle.

http://www.hauntedsunshinegirl.com

If a teenage girl understands this, why can't you? lol Look it up and you will see that website browsers PREFER ads on the right side of a website, NOT the left! Ads on the left are intrusive. But on the right, they are less intrusive and more proper. Pissing people off isn't a good way to return visitors, you know.

Put them on the right, or use a top leaderboard size 728x90, along with a medium rectangle for certain pages. I think the sidebar ad is too intrusive for a dating site. Even Plentyoffish doesn't use it. There's a good reason why other sites put their ads on the top and in the right you know. It's foolish for you to continue putting them on the left. Again, even that teenage girl above knows the proper placement. lol

That girl that's sponsoring my other site is pretty cute by the way. Check out her intro video.

Isn't it funny that she knows more than you about ad placement? HAHAHAHAHAHA LOLOLOL
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Meh, I'm too busy chatting to beautiful Chinese women to update my site.

I do have 2 years worth of stats from my other sites now though, so I know which ad placements perform best.

My site does show different ads and placements depending on where you live though.

Return visitor stats are pretty decent.

I might change things around at some point at the future, but my site will live or die depending on member quality, so that's what I'm focussed on. China Love Match looks like crap, but it's pretty popular, and member quality is top notch!
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Wow, my site is growing rapidly now. I need more men, so send me all your single friends of friends. Some of my Filipinas are pretty darned hot. They're complaining there aren't enough men to chat to.

Actually, I've been more successful at recruiting women from other countries now. There are a lot more Thai and Vietnamese women, and a few more ladyboys for Winston lol.

Scammers are a big problem, much like the spammers here. It's all getting out of control. You need to be careful online these days - my PayPal password was stolen by malware the other day and all my money went to Eastern Europe! :roll:

Asian men (especially those from Vietnam) are also a nuisance (in terms of uploading crap), and I can see why so many Asian women want Western husbands!

As far as the ads go, I've taken some off, although which ads you see depends a lot on who you are and where you're from.

The layout still needs some improvement, but I've been concentrating on features. There's now a location search down to city level, and a few different matchmaking routines for showing members I think you'd be interested in. Mailing out of matches is coming soon. I've also stolen the PlayStation idea of awarding trophies for various achievements.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

xiongmao wrote:Wow, my site is growing rapidly now. I need more men, so send me all your single friends of friends. Some of my Filipinas are pretty darned hot. They're complaining there aren't enough men to chat to.

Actually, I've been more successful at recruiting women from other countries now. There are a lot more Thai and Vietnamese women, and a few more ladyboys for Winston lol.
You should create a permanent VIP account for Winston so he can pork ladyboys discretely. :lol:

Not enough men eh? That's pretty wild. I would register but since you're a member here it's not kosher for me to hand my info out to you.

Asian men (especially those from Vietnam) are also a nuisance (in terms of uploading crap), and I can see why so many Asian women want Western husbands!
Are they flat out lying about who they are or their status?
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Ha ha ha. Don't worry about your info. I was government security cleared in my previous job, I got to learn a lot more juicy information than I ever would on my dating site.

I find that a lot of the younger Asian guys are quite immature. Like they'll upload photos of cocks and underage kids and crap like that.

I've learnt a staggering amount from starting this site and it's got me interested in programming again. Today I rolled out some machine learning stuff for spotting scammers - I don't know why the big players don't do this.

I'm learning all kinds of other strange stuff. Like how some members are incredibly popular, and it's nothing to do with looks. I need to figure out social network analysis next, and work out who's chatting to who and why.

Incidentally I saw a guy with a Thai bride tonight. Wow, she was very hot and I wonder if I should bother with the hassle of going to China when there are such stunning Thai women about.

As to ladyboys, it's clear a lot of men are trying to be discreet about their interest in them... maybe Winston has a secret account on my site!
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Hmmm, I've had some gigantic issues with my new dating site lately, mostly to do with the poor quality of people on the Internet lol. I've had a buy a new mailing service but the nice thing is that I now know all the members who've had their Yahoo etc. mail accounts closed.

I've been chatting to the crowd over at romancescams. I think my site has a good chance of being one of the least scammer-friendly free sites there is. It's funny, I've seen some of their sample sites that are almost 100% scammer.

Winston couldn't be bothered with my geeky scammer/spammer spotting tools but I'm pleased with what I've built so far.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Xiongmao,
The layout of your site is better now. But I would put an Adsense leaderboard 728x90 at the top though, like DIA has it.

The profile photo on each profile is also still way too small. I don't think anyone likes that. Come on now. Get with it.

Also, I wouldn't use terms like "brides" because it sounds derogatory, like you have here about Chinese brides:

http://www.asianloveconnections.com/Art ... rides.aspx

Btw, I know a Taiwanese girl who says she can translate from English into simplified Chinese. Do you want to contract her to do your site? I'll PM you about it.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Post by Dark_Sol »

Why does some of these women ask if I have yahoo or msn to contact them? Throws a red flag when they ask all of a sudden.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 29th, 2013, 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
targetguy
Freshman Poster

scammers

Post by targetguy »

8) these dating sites are ok but i can guarantee of the people there 60 percent will be asking for money even though the sites say not to send money. And once a fiance is found she will want wupport until married. So be prepared and or willing if someone wants a foreign bride. I think it may be better to live in the country and maybe retire there to find a wife. Also many credit card scams on foreigners also so that is something to watch out for
in a foreign country not a good idea to let anyone know the number or charges will occur and vacation over.
no scammers
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is another new free Asian dating site:

http://www.meetasian.com/

xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Lol. I see many scammers on that site!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Has anybody tried this Asian dating site?

http://www.worldfriends.tv/welcome/

If so, what did you think?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

If anyone is interested in a FREE upgraded account on a quality Asian dating site, please PM me. Thanks.