Hot young Filipina in NYC

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
castlebasetone
Freshman Poster

Hot young Filipina in NYC

Post by castlebasetone »

I was performing a very high end halloween party tonight and pulled a hot young girl backstage only to find out she was from Manila and had only been in NYC for two weeks so far for college, assuming about 21 years old. I told her I was going to SE Asia in a few weeks and she said she would be back there for winter break. I guess her family must be VERY well off because college & dorms in Manhattan are insanely expensive and it sounds like she's traveled a bit as well.

The good :

Very cute
She didn't drink or do drugs
Intelligent and easy to talk to
Somewhat touchy & affectionate but wouldnt kiss

The bad :

She said she was 'crazy'
She said she 'loved to party'
She dragged her Taiwanese friend everywhere so wouldnt allow us to have any intimate alone time

After the party was over, we tried to find someplace chill to have a drink and talk but nothing was open so dropped them both off at their school and said maybe hang out tomorrow. Because it seemed like she was avoiding alone time, I still don't know if they were using me for VIP perks or if she was genuinely interested.

In any case, even if I never see her again, I was glad to know I was actually hot for a Filipina without knowing she was one. She was sweeter than any american girl by far. Makes me reassured about looking there for a good one.
castlebasetone
Freshman Poster

Re: Hot young Filipina in NYC

Post by castlebasetone »

If anyone is curious how this went down, we made plans the next day for her to come to my next show. We set the meet up time and she was all "OK! ALRIGHT! :)))) " and then 30 minutes before our meeting, she texts "I'm tired, I'm not going to go out". Its Halloween Saturday so that's a big fat lie. Either way I'm done with it. I just responded "Bad move"

I hope they aren't all like this in Manila...
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

castlebasetone wrote:
October 30th, 2022, 1:14 am
If anyone is curious how this went down, we made plans the next day for her to come to my next show. We set the meet up time and she was all "OK! ALRIGHT! :)))) " and then 30 minutes before our meeting, she texts "I'm tired, I'm not going to go out". Its Halloween Saturday so that's a big fat lie. Either way I'm done with it. I just responded "Bad move"

I hope they aren't all like this in Manila...
You said it yourself, Filipina and studying in NYC, her family must be top 0.01% of the population, in terms of socio-economic status.

However approachable and trusting she might have looked to you, she probably gave you some of her time because you were the guy on stage, on that night. She's still someone who knows her value and she's not gonna sell herself for a penny, pardon, a centavo, less.

On another night, like the Halloween Saturday, she probably had other plans, other parties to hit, other guys to be hit by.

You happened to find the very rare Filipina who studies abroad in a posh college. She's not representative of all the girls in Manila, not by very, very far. Manila is full of poor and desperate girls who would do anything just to leave their hellish routines of sweaty commutes, 6 days a week jobs and no money left at the end of the month. That is, if they have jobs at all.

As we have stated on this forum, time and again, the Philippines are the perfect place where even a man with sub-zero dating and sexual value can find a match, so long he's OK pulling her out of hell.
castlebasetone
Freshman Poster

Post by castlebasetone »

publicduende wrote:
October 30th, 2022, 2:33 am

As we have stated on this forum, time and again, the Philippines are the perfect place where even a man with sub-zero dating and sexual value can find a match, so long he's OK pulling her out of hell.
Thanks for the reply, I'd agree with your assessment completely.

I already got my tickets so will be there in a matter of weeks.

I have had long on-going casual relationships with two other filipinas in NYC but they had been here for 10+ years, both in their 20's

What I can say about them as well, is that they are sweeter and feminine in a way that is insanely rare here. They both drank & partied a whole lot though. Both of them hot, both had jobs, one was a model. They didn't push for a relationship or ask for anything from me at all, I only did the occasional lunch date but mostly just hookup sessions. I am sure they were sleeping around a boat load too, but at the same time, I think they would have opted for monogamy if I brought it up. I didn't because I wasn't really in love with either of them. But they would generally always make themselves available to come whenever I asked, which is unheard of behavior in NYC.

So yes, maybe they were 'ruined' by Western culture to a degree but you could still see some of the qualities that I hear about as well.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

castlebasetone wrote:
October 29th, 2022, 2:02 am
I was performing a very high end halloween party tonight and pulled a hot young girl backstage only to find out she was from Manila and had only been in NYC for two weeks so far for college, assuming about 21 years old. I told her I was going to SE Asia in a few weeks and she said she would be back there for winter break. I guess her family must be VERY well off because college & dorms in Manhattan are insanely expensive and it sounds like she's traveled a bit as well.

The good :

Very cute
She didn't drink or do drugs
Intelligent and easy to talk to
Somewhat touchy & affectionate but wouldnt kiss

The bad :

She said she was 'crazy'
She said she 'loved to party'
She dragged her Taiwanese friend everywhere so wouldnt allow us to have any intimate alone time

After the party was over, we tried to find someplace chill to have a drink and talk but nothing was open so dropped them both off at their school and said maybe hang out tomorrow. Because it seemed like she was avoiding alone time, I still don't know if they were using me for VIP perks or if she was genuinely interested.

In any case, even if I never see her again, I was glad to know I was actually hot for a Filipina without knowing she was one. She was sweeter than any american girl by far. Makes me reassured about looking there for a good one.
I hear some conservative Filippinas have chaperones, and it is common to have them bring along their friend or cousin when they meet a guy. I never lived there, but I heard or read that somewhere.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

castlebasetone wrote:
October 30th, 2022, 3:30 am
Thanks for the reply, I'd agree with your assessment completely.

I already got my tickets so will be there in a matter of weeks.

I have had long on-going casual relationships with two other filipinas in NYC but they had been here for 10+ years, both in their 20's

What I can say about them as well, is that they are sweeter and feminine in a way that is insanely rare here. They both drank & partied a whole lot though. Both of them hot, both had jobs, one was a model. They didn't push for a relationship or ask for anything from me at all, I only did the occasional lunch date but mostly just hookup sessions. I am sure they were sleeping around a boat load too, but at the same time, I think they would have opted for monogamy if I brought it up. I didn't because I wasn't really in love with either of them. But they would generally always make themselves available to come whenever I asked, which is unheard of behavior in NYC.

So yes, maybe they were 'ruined' by Western culture to a degree but you could still see some of the qualities that I hear about as well.
Well, good luck with coming here! Are you planning to live in one city or travel around?

Unless you have some friends here who will let you hang out with their barkadas (social circles), the chances to randomly find those kinds of hot, happy go lucky, party girls are limited to the one or two "hip and cool" clubs every city has. Here in Manila, it's usually The Palace in BGC, the most modern (and expensive) business district.

From what you recount here, you have been able to date hotties in NYC, so you shouldn't have any problems approaching similar girls in big cities. If you are young and handsome, you can casually approach any girl in any bar, though. You will certainly notice that it will be more quantity than quality. Of course, you can always find outliers in the posh clubs of Manila and Cebu (Davao and Iloilo don't have any, I can tell you) but, in general, girls will be less pretty, chubbier, wearing far cheaper dresses and make-up. Girls here also like to go out in large groups, mixed or same-sex, so you can expect a fair amount of cockblocking by their "beshes" or their male friends.

If you can hook into the nightlife scene, for any reason, there's always the social media and dating site scene...and that's where the pain happens. A 40-plus guy like me, with a divorce behind him, would be happy to date random girls who have one or two things going with them, a cute face, larger than average breasts or bums, an interesting personality, a "tribal slut" halo, etc. Again, quantity vs quality. If you are young and good looking and have a somewhat higher expectations bar, you may end up frustrated and disappointed: most girls on those sites are dirt poor from the province or single mom (or both) and they are looking for "the one", which means someone who can support them and drag them out of the hellish life they conduct.

All in all, good luck! If you've never been here, it will be a pleasant diversion, at least for the first few weeks/months.
redfeather
Freshman Poster

Post by redfeather »

CBT,
They are not all like that from the Philippines.
Take some mentoring from an Army Colonel, and go to the Philippines and look in the southern Philippines out in the Province.
Stay away from the bigger cities like Manila and Cebu because those women have already started to get poisoned by the trashy western culture.
My wife is from the Province in Mindanao which is the southern Philippines.
I have started helping my wife's sister to come here as a Teacher...she teaches 1-3rd grades in the Philippines.
Most of the Filipina that have already been in the USA for more than 3 years have also been poisoned by our American Culture...so avoid that at all cost.
I still highly recommend finding a Good Filipina, but you even need to vett your possible Filipina girlfriend because even the Philippines produces some bad women who are not good wife material.
My Filipina wife and I have been married for over 3 years, and there is no comparison between her and my American wife that divorce raped me...my sweet Filipina is ten times better than all the American Women that I ever dated.
I have many Army buddies that are married to Filipina and they all say the same.
We are going to a Halloween party this afternoon and there will be about 21 American guys there with there Filipina wives, and we all swap horror stories about our previous American women ex wives.
Do keep in mind that even a Filipina gf must be vetted to see if they have the right qualities.
Retired Army Colonel (Combat Arms)
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

redfeather wrote:
October 30th, 2022, 10:00 am
CBT,
They are not all like that from the Philippines.
Take some mentoring from an Army Colonel, and go to the Philippines and look in the southern Philippines out in the Province.
Stay away from the bigger cities like Manila and Cebu because those women have already started to get poisoned by the trashy western culture.
My wife is from the Province in Mindanao which is the southern Philippines.
I have started helping my wife's sister to come here as a Teacher...she teaches 1-3rd grades in the Philippines.
Most of the Filipina that have already been in the USA for more than 3 years have also been poisoned by our American Culture...so avoid that at all cost.
I still highly recommend finding a Good Filipina, but you even need to vett your possible Filipina girlfriend because even the Philippines produces some bad women who are not good wife material.
My Filipina wife and I have been married for over 3 years, and there is no comparison between her and my American wife that divorce raped me...my sweet Filipina is ten times better than all the American Women that I ever dated.
I have many Army buddies that are married to Filipina and they all say the same.
We are going to a Halloween party this afternoon and there will be about 21 American guys there with there Filipina wives, and we all swap horror stories about our previous American women ex wives.
Do keep in mind that even a Filipina gf must be vetted to see if they have the right qualities.
@redfeather

Good advice, but I think our friend here doesn't seem to be looking for a long-term relationship. If he is young and good looking, he will be able to date any kinds of girls, casually and less casually.

I lived in Davao for almost 3 years and I agree with you, that girls from the deep Mindanao province are simpler, sweeter and more dedicated to their husbands than them party girls from Manila. However, they might not be what all men are looking for. Some men, especially more mature men who went through the horror of a divorce, may be looking for "peace": a quiet girl who, by nature and nurture, has a very limited perspective on life and doesn't have much of an opinion on anything, treats their men to good sex and good food, can be good mothers when it happens, and so on.

Some other men still hope to be intellectually engaged and see their girl grow independent and achieve her own goals beyond that of housekeeping and devotion to their hubby and kids. Now, I am not implying that your wife is not like that. By what I saw meeting and dating girls in Davao, most of whom hailed from all over Mindanao, these girls just don't have those qualities. Many of them are simpletons, many poisoned by the "Western qualities" of social media appearances, many only see relationships as transactions (although they would never ask as much as a Western woman), other are outright scammers.

As it's been dissected loads of times in here, the few pretty and good girls who are worth a relationship are traditional and prefer a local boyfriend or husband, perhaps one above them in socio-economic status. They know they have some value in the dating market and they leverage it.

The chasm is in socio-economic status. The deeper you go into the Mindanao province, the higher the chance to find a pretty girl whose family is too poor to give her any life opportunities beyond getting knocked up by a local boy and continuing the same daily struggle for survival. As you might have realised, those girls do tend to be good relationship material: you promise them to take care of them and their families, and they're yours within a day.

And, totally agree with you, they make better lovers, better wives and better landladies than 99.99% of the entitled tattooed whales who pass as women in our Western societies.
castlebasetone
Freshman Poster

Post by castlebasetone »

publicduende wrote:
October 30th, 2022, 10:34 am

Good advice, but I think our friend here doesn't seem to be looking for a long-term relationship.
@redfeather @publicduende

I really appreciate the input from both of you, thanks.

I am going to check out Malaysia first, then Phillipines, and see where I fare the best when deciding where to settle. Definitely keen on smaller towns over big cities, as I am extremely tired of the consumerism & materialistic mindset that comes with it.

Looking to fully relocate there for a long term relationship, it is part of the reason why I am leaving an incredible life behind in NYC for SE Asia. Glad to have fun & make connections along the way until I find the right woman for commitment, but ultimately that is the goal. Daytime approach is easy for me and prefer it over bars & online dating, plus those girls tend to be better quality so that is my plan.

The juice is just not worth the squeeze here in NYC, in any area of life, and I've been exhausted by it. As far as women go, I have had some epic loving relationships, been 'breakup' raped by a few of them, hundreds of hookups with hotties, but it is all VERY ephemeral and littered with way too much rejection than it's worth, they just don't have their priorities straight here as we already know. So having dealt with all of that, and having worked in nightife for many years, I'm anxious to get away from those type of people.

In NYC, finding a girl who I was attracted to AND genuinely interested in AND made herself available is like finding a needle in a haystack - even though I have a little success, it keeps me in a position of scarcity so that I cannot make the best decisions for my life. I simply want to improve this position and come out on the other end as a healthy happy guy. Zero interest in p4p or transactonal relationships. I've been used enough here for my connections so I know what that looks like.

I'd like to find a very pretty girl who has good values for a genuine love. My standards are on the higher end but I don't think unreasonable based on what Ive seen from the younger guys on youtube. If she's 'hip' enough to appreciate art & music with me, that would be amazing but not necessary, as that's my thing. I don't mind taking care of our personal expenses and paying the bills at all, but I'm not going to support a whole family back home, nor get scammed - not doing financial handouts or lavish lifestyle, nor do I want to have kids.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

castlebasetone wrote:
October 30th, 2022, 10:37 pm
I am going to check out Malaysia first, then Phillipines, and see where I fare the best when deciding where to settle. Definitely keen on smaller towns over big cities, as I am extremely tired of the consumerism & materialistic mindset that comes with it.
Why Malaysian smaller towns, which may be full of more traditional Muslim girls?
castlebasetone wrote:
October 30th, 2022, 10:37 pm
Looking to fully relocate there for a long term relationship, it is part of the reason why I am leaving an incredible life behind in NYC for SE Asia. Glad to have fun & make connections along the way until I find the right woman for commitment, but ultimately that is the goal. Daytime approach is easy for me and prefer it over bars & online dating, plus those girls tend to be better quality so that is my plan.

The juice is just not worth the squeeze here in NYC, in any area of life, and I've been exhausted by it. As far as women go, I have had some epic loving relationships, been 'breakup' raped by a few of them, hundreds of hookups with hotties, but it is all VERY ephemeral and littered with way too much rejection than it's worth, they just don't have their priorities straight here as we already know. So having dealt with all of that, and having worked in nightife for many years, I'm anxious to get away from those type of people.

In NYC, finding a girl who I was attracted to AND genuinely interested in AND made herself available is like finding a needle in a haystack - even though I have a little success, it keeps me in a position of scarcity so that I cannot make the best decisions for my life. I simply want to improve this position and come out on the other end as a healthy happy guy. Zero interest in p4p or transactonal relationships. I've been used enough here for my connections so I know what that looks like.

I'd like to find a very pretty girl who has good values for a genuine love. My standards are on the higher end but I don't think unreasonable based on what Ive seen from the younger guys on youtube. If she's 'hip' enough to appreciate art & music with me, that would be amazing but not necessary, as that's my thing. I don't mind taking care of our personal expenses and paying the bills at all, but I'm not going to support a whole family back home, nor get scammed - not doing financial handouts or lavish lifestyle, nor do I want to have kids.
Based on what you say, I don't think Malaysia or the Philippines are a place for you. Filipinas love kids and it's very rare to find a girl in this country who doesn't have kids nor dream to have kids, especially where the prospect is mestizo children.

Good luck!
castlebasetone
Freshman Poster

Post by castlebasetone »

@publicduende

Starting with Malaysia & Philippines because they are inexpensive and easier to stay long term. I’m all ears if you have other location suggestions. I’m leaving in 2 weeks, can’t wait….